help anyone know???

transcend89

sarNie Adult
here's goes i have very limited memory about this hmong dubbed movie all i remember is that it involved a golden leaf don't remember what the sl is about...just putting it out there...

edit: alright i'm looking for this hmong dubbed thai movie which is similar to the american verison Dangerous Minds but at the end the teacher dies and her students held a concert and sang for her i think the teacher name was Mai Lu

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
here's goes i have very limited memory about this hmong dubbed movie all i remember is that it involved a golden leaf don't remember what the sl is about...just putting it out there...
Hey

Hmmm... do you know if its hindi, chinese, thai etc? I remember a hindi movie w/a golden leaf, kind of an old movie though. let me know. :p

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

If its a hindi movie, its might be the one w/ salam khan Chandra mukhi 1993. This is where the uncle is trying to take over his(salam) money, so he try to kill him. the man girl ( sridevi) is a angle or something in heaven, her mother give her this golden leaf, somehow it was stolen by the bad guy, so she decide to come to earth and get it back. That is when she notice the main guy who was mistreat by his uncle. The main girl decide to make him grow and so he can protect himself. Later on they goes on this journey to find the leaf and etc. LOL, my summary is lame.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
It's the one thanks this movie has been bugging me for the longest time finally some closure Thanks again

edit: read first post