help fast!!!!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok this is for my language arts classs i need help from u people

this saying

"if u reach for the moon and falll u will still be among the stars'

WHAT DOES THTA MEAN TO YOU GUYS, I MEAN WHAT IS IT REALLY SAYING! AND ALSO GIVE EXAMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
for me the saying goes like this.....

if you reach for a goal and you do not achieve it don't give up and try harder...

for an example if you want a purse and it really expensive...work hard and if it still doesn't paya off then don't get up...try your best to save as much as you can and buy it when you have enough money for it...

sorry my example is kinda lame...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
you basically have nothing to lose for trying. the fact that you tried, you will get somewhere no matter what.

so suppose that you don't get the job that you wanted, your resume may be put through other departments and you may get a job in a different position.

or sometimes, just the fact that you tried, you have learned something new and gained a new experience that you can take with you to use somewhere else to put yourself in a better position in life one way or another.

in other words, try your gawd dang best....and if you still don't get what you want, you'll still receive a shiny golden star sticker from someone, somewhere ;)

gluck!