Help! I don't know what to do anymore!

Mistspyed

sarNie Egg
My relationship with my sister is going from bad to worse. I don't know what to do anymore I've tried every method but it doesn't work. The problem is: My sister never listens to me and we always get into fights. Whenever she does something wrong she always justified it or make an exception. For example it's okay for her to forget things but if I do then I get yelled at. One time I drove us to school and she yelled and critized my driving for 20 mins. (our school is 40 min. Away) so I pulled over and ask her to drive. She refused, so I got so mad and I yelled at her that's it not right for her to critized my driving and she should put more trust in me. She turned the table around, just like she always does and act like the victim. She was like "why are you so mean?" Two weeks later she drove us to school: the she was on the heavy traffic lane and I said "I would move in the middle lane because it has less traffic," later she was driving really slow and I didn't even criticized her, I just said "three car just went past you." I was trying to be as sensitive as I could toward her but She got so pissed. Now things have escalated, I should've have yelled at her but I did I yelled at her that I'm sad that she's ignoring and not listening to me. She just ignored that I'm hurt and yelled at me and told me I'm only nice to her when I want something. Which is not true, I always try to help her with no matter how much work I have. I feel hurt that she doesn't even acknowledge it. I have tried talking to her calmly when she's not mad but she just try to escape it and say "I don't know why I act like that," she doesn't even try to change. She acts the same. I've also try acting like her to try to make her see her damaging attitude, but she doesn't see it. She expects me to change and I have, but she can't/won't even change. She is a very stubborn person she rarely says sorry for hurting me. when I said I'm hurt she makes it about her and tries to explain and justify things instead of trying to make me feel better. What should I do? I'm on my breaking point I kinda don't want anything to do with her anymore. I don't want a person like that in my life. FYI she is my older sister.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
tell her that you want her to know how you feel sometimes.... Just ignore her for a while then when she wants to know why your mad... just tell her you not mad, you just want to let her to know how you feel sometimes when she does things like that to you...
If that doesn't work....

Same things happens to me sometimes too... But I don't tell them what i feel inside... I just cry to myself sometimes... but when it comes to them seeing me cry I tell them...

Try to keep your distance from your sister. When she talks or suggests something you don't approve of, just be civil. Don't let it get to you.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
tell her that you want her to know how you feel sometimes.... Just ignore her for a while then when she wants to know why your mad... just tell her you not mad, you just want to let her to know how you feel sometimes when she does things like that to you...
If that doesn't work....

Same things happens to me sometimes too... But I don't tell them what i feel inside... I just cry to myself sometimes... but when it comes to them seeing me cry I tell them...
I had never cried in front of my sisters, not even my brothers and my parents. I'm too shy. When I'm in a stress mood nobody knows.