HELP ME...

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I really want to start subbing lakorns and videos, I have subbed a few videos and the program that I used is window movie maker but it's not that good at all.. And I'm pretty sure that we have a lot of people who sub lakorns in AF, I were wondering what kind of program do u use to sub your videos? can u girls give me some tips. 

thank you :) 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
keylargo said:

Hi cookiies u dun know how happy, glad this makes me n im sure all of us in rs! tysm cookiies,makes me anticipate rs vvm ! HAK
Haha, let's just hope I will be able to use this program now. I will try to sub some random videos just to practices. And when RS comes out I will subbing it for sure :)

m9saeteurn1 said:
HOORAYYYYY! :dance3:  :woot2:  :rockon: Yes! like Keylargo said this is an exciting news!!!!! Thank you mak mak Cookiies!! :thanks:  :thanks:
Ur welcome :D 

Asy

sarNie Immature
cookiies said:
thank u so much, now i just need to learn how to use it :)

No problem. I'm happy to help, if this really helps lol. Anyway, there are other programs as well, but I'm using the one I said earlier. :p I used to encode using VirtualDub, but I guess it's quite difficult because there is some restriction -- or maybe I just didn't know how to use it lol. I apologize if I can't really help, but sooner or later you'll know other programs too. ;) Happy subbing!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Asy said:
No problem. I'm happy to help, if this really helps lol. Anyway, there are other programs as well, but I'm using the one I said earlier. :p I used to encode using VirtualDub, but I guess it's quite difficult because there is some restriction -- or maybe I just didn't know how to use it lol. I apologize if I can't really help, but sooner or later you'll know other programs too. ;) Happy subbing!
ur help me a lot, I couldn't use aegisub :( I don't know why, whenever i try to use it it shut down. Probably something wrong with my computer 
but I found a similar  program called ''subtitle edit'' and it doesn't shut down on me. And again thank u Asy :)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Adobe Premiere pro is good too. You can put the subs in the lower or higher area. and Pinnacle studio also. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
I really want to start subbing lakorns and videos, I have subbed a few videos and the program that I used is window movie maker but it's not that good at all.. And I'm pretty sure that we have a lot of people who sub lakorns in AF, I were wondering what kind of program do u use to sub your videos? can u girls give me some tips. 

thank you :)

@Cookiies,I found a tutorial by Aiko on how to put subtitles. I hope that helps. :D

Here's the link: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/58822-tutorial-encoding-subtitles/#entry949467

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
p. Zoua said:
Adobe Premiere pro is good too. You can put the subs in the lower or higher area. and Pinnacle studio also. 
thank you so much :)  

queenyeon said:
That's an awesome news!! I'll be sure to check on your YouTube channel  :dance1:
haha, not sure when i will be posting any new video clips cause I'm still trying to learn how to use it the program :)