Help on Movie?

kulyia

RUK
Hi you guys, im trying to look for this one hindu movie.its about this girl who was forced to marry this rich dude who always go on businesses.And on her way to her future husbands house, she saw a bird on a branch. ithink the bird followed her.And on the night of the wedding, ithink her husband left to work, but the bird transformed into her husband and slept with the wife, and fell in love.Towards the end her real husband got trapped in a bottle, and the Spirit came back to replace his spot.Help anybody?thanx!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yes, definitely Paheli..
I don't know if there's a hmong dubbed version but the Hindi version is longer than most other movies.. but well worth watching :)

I love the rose petal and balcony scene somewhere in the middle of the movie when she was falling in love with the spirit :)

kulyia

RUK
yes, definitely Paheli..
I don't know if there's a hmong dubbed version but the Hindi version is longer than most other movies.. but well worth watching :)

I love the rose petal and balcony scene somewhere in the middle of the movie when she was falling in love with the spirit :)

YEAH! it was made very Professionaly. haha.. thank you guys!

SWEETnSOUR

sarNie Egg
yes, definitely Paheli..

yea there is a hmong dubbed but not really good.

forgot the name of it.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
great movie but wow...the ending was :huh: ...like wha?
the ending should've been more elaborate, I'm actually really sad for the real husband though, I mean, he wasn't a bad guy, and now a ghost is possessing his body not only forever, but forever AND ever!