HELP!! PETE T..And KATHARINE GROSS

shubby

sarNie Adult
i don't know..if the nang ake is Kat..Gross..or something...
anywayz, i'm looking to buy this lakorn of Pete T..and Kat..Gross...i think it's a classic lakorn from back then..all i remember is that..the nang ake...is rich and she killed pa'ake gf...by it's by accident tho.....anyone remember this lakorn?? please let me know..thank you!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Shubby the n'ek is Kat G. and it's a remake the original star Monrudee Yamaiphal.

The title is "Ubathaheed" or Accident....n'ek is rich and spoil. She accidently kills pr'ek girlfriend with her car one day. Pr'ek really hates her for this...anyways there's an "R-scene" in the lakorn.

I didn't like Pete's version very much....though

calla

sarNie Adult
i havent watch the old version.....but the Pete version was so annoying. i don't know but i just don't feel it.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
i thought the old version was Sirum / Likit ?

Really was there a version by Siriam and Likit too?

I never saw that one I only saw the one with Monrudee and the pr'ek he wasn't too good looking don't know his name. It's old like maybe late 80s...

Monrudee had her short curly hair and she wore really tight mini skirt...but I like that version.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah it was her...i like this lakorn!! the only version the saw of it was pete/kat..hehe..i thought it was cute and somewhat funny when kat had those weird outfits on..

donna

sarNie Adult
yeah i agree. the pete version wasn't too good. i don't remember who was in the old one but it was a lot better than this version

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I remember she wore really weird outfits mostly animal skin i was like wtf newayz da pete version wasn't all that great it was boring 2 me and yes there was and r scene but iono da storyline suck tho

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i have seen that lakorn too with pete and kat G., overall that lakorn ok for me
...only in the beginning i thought the story was dragging a little bit..

So what's up with Pete T now ??? I haven't heard anyting since he got married ??? Plz, update me on this!

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like this version. Pete's one of my favorite actors even though i don't see much of him anymore.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the pete and kat version and the sirium and likit version also. i like both versions. it was sad to me and i like sad movies. kat really made me cried there. i want to see it again, but i don't know anyone who has it, maybe i can go check at the hmong store down in fresno and see if they have it. i really liked that movie. i don't quite remember much about the movie, just that i liked it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw all three versions. The first one with Monrudee really old fashion, the second is with Siriam and Likit, both are pretty good. The third one with Pete is not that good compare to the first two.

The n'ake is spoiled brat, just came back from her study in the US. Her parent was divorced, her father re-married (he's rich with second wife, own a car company) Her mom is a gambler, close to homeless, always tricks/lied to daughter to get money, and like to put lies in n'ake head about her dad and step-mom, so n'ake blamed her dad for her mom downfalls. She doesn't get along with her step-mom. So she'd do anything to retaliate her dad and step-mom. Others see her as a brat, she always want things her way, but deep down she just want attention and look for love from her parents or anyone that would give her time of days. P'ake and his gf work for her dad. One day p'ake gf has some sort of arguement and some misunderstanding with n'ake involving p'ake or something like that. She think n'ake going to take p'ake away from her. So when n'ake speed out of the parking lot, she accidently hit p'ake gf, everyone including p'ake think she killed the gf over p'ake. P'ake hate her and try to revenge his gf's dead. And the story goes...
OK, that's all for now... you'll have to watch the movie for what happen next. :)

shubby

sarNie Adult
thank you all, and i want this lakorn..wonder if anyone have it in Thai..or maybe Sarn have it...hehehehe

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
thank you all, and i want this lakorn..wonder if anyone have it in Thai..or maybe Sarn have it...hehehehe

Well just a friendly note...I highly don't recommend it. Pete's version was so boring it literally put me to sleep -_- and I love Pete too you know.

But another topic...I wanna see Anne and Likit's version...never saw it anyone have pictures? I wanna see

Thanks

uhyeah

sarNie Egg
yeah does anyone have this in khmer perhaps? oh and wait pete got married since when??? and with whoo??? well all i got to say was he was gorgeous lol. what happen to the guy?? oh yeah got any clips of the lakorn???

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap...I wouldn't want Pete's version. Although...I saw the one with Ann Siriam's and Likit Enkmongkhon's version...I would definitely agree that you should watch it if you haven't. It was one of his or her great lakorn. I think the name of this lakorn was "Oubath-Tihay".