HELP PLEASE!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I'm looking for this lakorn. Starred Rita S. and Don T.. Only the first 300 mins are on YouTube. If you guys know where else I can watch this please do post it here. I'm loving this lakorn so much, but can't finish it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnVt1tu7kdM

cecilia

Staff member
Oops .. it's not Sonya. It's with Sarah Malakul and the title is Kam Kob Fah Ma Per Rak. He has an Esan accent. I didn't watch it yet. Bought it because it was cheap lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
Oops .. it's not Sonya. It's with Sarah Malakul and the title is Kam Kob Fah Ma Per Rak. He has an Esan accent. I didn't watch it yet. Bought it because it was cheap lol

May I ask you where you bought it? HEHE. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
I got it at a booth during some new year ago lol
Oh really? Haha. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Do you by any chance know the Thai title? Hehe.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I watched the Rita and Don lakorn a loooooong time ago. I remember liking it, but unfortunately, I don't know where you can watch the rest of it. Don only made a handful of lakorns and I think I watched most of them, but they were so long ago, you'd have to buy them from somewhere or subscribe to one of those paid sites and hope they have it. Or else, wait for someone to upload it on YT. I believe the person who uploaded the videos for the Rita and Don lakorn is still in the process of uploading them. At least that's what she said to all the people asking her to upload the rest. I guess she's busy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lenlin said:
I watched the Rita and Don lakorn a loooooong time ago. I remember liking it, but unfortunately, I don't know where you can watch the rest of it. Don only made a handful of lakorns and I think I watched most of them, but they were so long ago, you'd have to buy them from somewhere or subscribe to one of those paid sites and hope they have it. Or else, wait for someone to upload it on YT. I believe the person who uploaded the videos for the Rita and Don lakorn is still in the process of uploading them. At least that's what she said to all the people asking her to upload the rest. I guess she's busy.
Yeah I'm totally loving it. Don's character is clumsy, but a bad*ss fighter, ex-fighter. Haha. I hope she does continue uploading it because I will be so sad if she doesn't... Thanks for giving me an update on her status though because I thought she had stopped due to copyright issues.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Well that's what she said last, but it's been a while since she said it, so I don't know.

Yeah, I believe Don has won awards for Tae Kwon Do and other fighting styles, so he's usually cast in action lakorns. He's represented by Jackie Chan's Artist Guild in HK and he's guest starred in NCIS Los Angeles and Hawaii Five-O among a few American shows. He does a lot of stunts for American movies like Wolverine, Pirates of the Caribbean, G.I. Joe, etc. He was born in Virginia so I imagine his English is good. I do miss seeing him onscreen.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lenlin said:
Well that's what she said last, but it's been a while since she said it, so I don't know.

Yeah, I believe Don has won awards for Tae Kwon Do and other fighting styles, so he's usually cast in action lakorns. He's represented by Jackie Chan's Artist Guild in HK and he's guest starred in NCIS Los Angeles and Hawaii Five-O among a few American shows. He does a lot of stunts for American movies like Wolverine, Pirates of the Caribbean, G.I. Joe, etc. He was born in Virginia so I imagine his English is good. I do miss seeing him onscreen.

I hope she does continue. I don't know what I'll do if I can't finish it. HAHA. If there was a place I can purchase it I would've done so already. *SIGH* America...

I know. Love the guy. I'm actually quite a big fan of his. HEHE. His acting is okay, but I love them muscles and fights that he be doing. HAHA. I'm glad he's moved from being a stunt man to a stunt choreographer, something I learned just recently along with his marriage. Girl is darn lucky. I do miss him on screen and wish he'd stay in Thailand longer to do a couple more lakorns before leaving for the US forever (well, I guess not really since his mother is still in Thailand, but you get what I'm saying). Haha. 

aline1308

sarNie Egg
Hi, I need help too. I'm searching Fai Marn in streaming with Porsche and Chat, I found it on youku but it doesn't work. It was deleted from lakornshare too and i can't find any other sources. Could anyone help me please? thx