help plz..on a old chinese movie

karolinav89

sarNie Egg
Hello! i ' a noob hea..dnt really know much around hea..lol..i hope u guys can help me hea...aniway i'm lookin for this one old chinese movie..the girl die on land and the boy die in the sea/water..but they had a son <i dnt remember much wat happen>..these pop star visit the place...they went n sleep in a cabin...and they would hear this girl calling the guy name and crying for him every night...so this one old grandma told them the story of the couple how they die...and there son...i remember the ending where the pop star sang the song when the girl was listen to when she was lock in her room n the boyfriend would sneak up n meet her by her window...while there son would pray for them to meet...<can't remember much> but i hope someone could help me here...i love the song in there i could hum the song..i use to have the dub song by cua yang on cassette but when we move i cnt seem to find the cassette......i saw the hmong dub, thai dub and original...went to the hmong rental place...i ask about the movie n they told me dat people rent it n never return it...so they dnt have the movie on hand....​

cutie_meeh

sarNie Egg
is that the one ghost movie that have lousie koo in there?!..and at the for them to met each other again, there were those people who were singing this one song in order for them to met each other or something like that?!..

karolinav89

sarNie Egg
is that the one ghost movie that have lousie koo in there?!..and at the for them to met each other again, there were those people who were singing this one song in order for them to met each other or something like that?!..
yea..thats the one...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I've never seen that movie, so I can't comment on the song (but I did find a song on youtube which I think is in the movie, it has some girls making a music video and the song has this jumpy beat to it- sounds kind of scary to me actually :)).

But if it stars Louis Koo, I think the title is: Troublesome Night 7.