HELP! record music

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i was wondering if anyone know how to record music over the internet or what program you would use to record it...thanks~chewy ^_^

darvil

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
i was wondering if anyone know how to record music over the internet or what program you would use to record it...thanks~chewy ^_^
[post="117112"][/post]​
yes you can

but the important information is

What are you trying to record. Where is it?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
First of all thanks.. for being the first one to reply....i knew you would come...HAHHAH :)

ok it pop with WMP on this site: http:// www.zoosiab.com / music7.html

and was wondering if there any devics that i could use to record the audio......thanks again ~CHewy :)

noungning

Heartless
u can use an audio recorder that records from any sounds playing on your computer. i use Auqio Sound Studio, but i think virtual dub is a famous hit with sarnworld so you might want to try that? or i can be wrong? lol

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I think you can also do this.
Open the page of the music
Right Click on the song you want and "open in new window"
In the new window, you go to "View" then choose "source", Then a note pad page open up and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you see something like this

The one high light in blue is the link to download it.

player789.URL="http://www.hmongstylish.com/music/Touger-Moua/hauv-koj-siab-yog-tsis-muaj-kuv.mp3"
</script>

:D I think it work. Here is an example, just right click and save as.

Testing

noungning

Heartless
what amy mention is also good but some pages are always files you can download and play with winamp or media player. something like the thai music online, it's a flash file and u can just listen to it... but if you use those recorders, you can simply record them as they play. :D

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
ok i'm a computer illiterated!!! so can you kind like wake me or sc.....because press record button while the song was playing but when i play back it didn't play...thanks~Chewy

anan

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
ok i'm a computer illiterated!!! so can you kind like wake me or sc.....because press record button while the song was playing but when i play back it didn't play...thanks~Chewy
[post="118384"][/post]​
First you need to select your Audio Source,

just click on "Source" button

you should have something like:
-Wave Out Mix
- Microphone
-CD player

Click on "Wave Out Mix"

After

click on Record button...

and it should work ^_^

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
anan said:
First you need to select your Audio Source,

just click on "Source" button

you should have something like:
-Wave Out Mix
- Microphone
-CD player

Click on "Wave Out Mix"

After

click on Record button...

and it should work  ^_^
[post="118926"][/post]​
i don't have "Wave Out Mix"....i have "Microphone, Rear Mic and Line In" :( :wavecry: please Help.... thanks....~chewy :sweat:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!

this is what i got when open then the program open but i can't get it to work....sorry ~CHewy

anan

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
i don't have "Wave Out Mix"....i have "Microphone, Rear Mic and Line In" :( :wavecry: please Help.... thanks....~chewy :sweat:
[post="119167"][/post]​
Oh i see... it is the case for old computer and soundcard...

So you have only 3 inputs:
- Microphone
- Line In
- Rear Microphone

Here is another alternative solution that i suggest you:

You will need that Jack cable as shown on the picture above, and try to do like the picture ^_^

noungning

Heartless
hey when i have the option, between mics to choose the rear mic is what picks up from the internal sound card ah i don't know much of the sound card stuff so it was trial and error, but the stero mix and rear mic is usually what picks up the sounds because i'd always have my mic on mute and hit record with rear mic and thats how it records the mucis on those streaming sites.