Help with asian diet pill

trexie

sarNie Egg
Anyone know some good pills to lose weight while exercising before the soccer tournment in MN? i really need to lose weight. =)

kulyia

RUK
run? haha.. iknoe iknoe. i get mad when they reply back sumthing i already know.lol. frustrated imean. well theres a pill my sister tried. that make u lose one per day. One lb per day. Its called 20 something. or slim20.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
a lot of people i know have used the Lida Daidaihuas diet pills and they say it works great for them....i've tried it myself but it gives me bad side effects....makes me super tried and sleep and I can't afford that in my line of work so i stop taking it. You're suppose to just take 1 pill a day. It comes in supples of 30, and I've known people who have loss up to 20+ pounds in just 1 month.

trexie

sarNie Egg
a lot of people i know have used the Lida Daidaihuas diet pills and they say it works great for them....i've tried it myself but it gives me bad side effects....makes me super tried and sleep and I can't afford that in my line of work so i stop taking it. You're suppose to just take 1 pill a day. It comes in supples of 30, and I've known people who have loss up to 20+ pounds in just 1 month.
Really. Do they sale it in asian market?

hlubpotion

sarNie Hatchling
My sister have used Lida and she lost about 40 pounds. Yeah...there's a side effect, she says she can't sleep. She would be up so late and get up so early the next morning. She says she gets about 3-4 hrs of sleep only, but...she does look better.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't recommend any diet pills.
the fun way to lose weight is to dance.
i lost 10 lbs just by dancing.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I dont do any diet pills, but i do play the wii and the wiifit games along with some simple daily steps in keeping in shape. I play basketball as well too. I just don't trust diet pills that much...you'll never know what kind of side effects you will be getting later on in life so i stay away from diet pills :D

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
Really. Do they sale it in asian market?

hey...speaking of that linda daihua diet pills...i experienced it myself. one of the best diet pills ever...it really works. when i first taken it oh god it got me super weak and tired like i have to go through maternity...but that's how it goes its the side effects. however, nothing else to worried. if you went passed that than you're loosing weight real fast. I took 1 per day after taken a meal and it works properly great...keeps me from hunger and makes me lose appetite so i just don't feel like eating at all. Within one week talking about losing 6 lbs. that quit...but a month i've lost 30 lbs. To be real honest I was 177lbs before and after taken those pills I went down to 142 lbs. that really helps. I know someone who sold them but thats only if you lived in Fresno. I wouldn't buy it from anywhere else except the same person cause it works for me so i don't want to risk trying buying from anybody else. If you think u want to try them feel free to comment me and I will Go ahead and give you that person who sold those diet pills personally or give u the name of the place to go find it.

Should tried them...it WORKS FOR REAL! I EXPERIENCED IT! WENT FROM SIZE 15-13 to SIZE 9. Most proud of my self.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ i should tell my sister about this pill then
she wants to lose weight. lol
i think i'm going to stick to being a size 3
i wouldn't want to be any smaller than that.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
OHH WOW DIET PILLS?
I PREFERRED IT BY DOING THE LONG WAY. :D
EXERCISING MAY TAKE TIMES. I AM JUST PATIENT SO I DO THIS WAY.

DIET PILLS ARE SCARYY, SOMETIMES YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IT GONNA EFFECT YOU THAT IN LIFE.
I HEARD THAT IT GIVES PEOPLE DIZZY, ILLNESS, HEADACHE, INSOMNIA, WEAKNESS, BAD SIDE EFFECT, LOSING WATER INSTEAD OF YOUR FAT. :D
AND SO ON....THAT'S BAD HEALTH RIGHT THERE.

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know where I can get it since I'm not from cali. my sis is looking for that and I was just wonder where I can get it and how much...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
just run! It gets u in shape and also it makes ur legs stronger and Soccer player need their legs to be strong...so just run!
That would be my advice to u.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow those diet pills sound good...i want to try some but then my boyfriend would probably kill meeh and plus side affects that make you tired is a werid side affect for weight lose pills...i mean isn't it suppose to be the opposite? and I'm curious...are you guys excersiing while taking these diet pills or you guys just shedding it off on it's on with the pills.

I've tried Alli pills once and I lost 14 pounds in like a month...but that was with exercise and watching what I eat. I stopped for some reason though. I'm kinda scared of diet pillls and plus my boyfriend don't like me taking "chemicals" he says.

I'm back on a diet agian starting yesterday. I'm just exercising on my elliptical and what not...any suggestions? man those diet pills do sound really good though...some more info though. I'm quit interested...but a little scared. lolz I want to lose weight really bad. I weigh 160 right now and i feel like it's going up. I was 128 during my high school years when i was taking weight training, but right after i blew up.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
Is this the Lida diet pills some of you guys were talking about?

yes, that's the diet pill i was referring to, and most people i know don't really change their eating habits and/or exercise at all, but pill supposely just "did the magic"...LOL. One of my friends says it makes her "fidgeting, hyper, restless" and she can't sit still, she always has to be doing something and staying busy, and it gives her insomnia....my hubby hates diet pills as well so i don't really try diet pills much.....the lida pills made me super tired though....I've known a number of people that have loss a lot of weight taking this pill, but they said that you have to continue taking it or the weigh comes back....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I would like to try it...it sounds really good. 20-30 pounds in one month...Gosh by gully....lolz...ill just try exercise and diet for now and see where i go from there.