Help with hmong dub chinese (i think) movie

foreign_samurai

sarNie Egg
When i was a kid i always watch it, but than i lost the tape and cant rember what i was call.
In the movie have something about dragons and a phoneix and in one scene the main character try to reach and grab a stone(the stone was like half a ying-yang symbol), which gave him superpower. Also he later got the stone and wear it as a necklace. when he hold the stone his eyes glows. Also there is a girl in with him and the girl could shot power out her hands. In another scene, the main character thought he was carrying his mother but than was stab by a bad guy. Another scene was when the main dude was fighting in a castle against a old dude with a long bear. When the main character was little he try to take a sword, but couldn't, till when he grew up. Close to the end the main character fight a dude with almost the same power, but the dude wear a shining silver armor. At the end the main character fought a dragon and a phoneix came and the dude go transform into a power ranger looking thing.