Help with Hmong dub chinese movie

AsianLicious

sarNie Egg
I was wondering if anyone knows this movie, I use to have it but i lost it like years ago. Its a chinese hmong dubb movie probably around the 90's? it has that little chinese kid that use to awlays act together with that other kid from young justice bao when they were kids. It also stars that one chinese guy from shaolin soccer as the coach. But in this movie he finds the kid and raises him but his wife didint want the kid so he tried ditching the kid but couldnt because the cop was always stalking him sort of. And in the begining it shows a music clown toy thingy playing a melody and the mom of the kid just had the kid in the hospital then some bad dude and a women comes and tries to kidnapp the baby but the mom took the baby and ran away and gave the baby to that one guy as i mention in the begining the guy that plays as the coach in shaolin soccer.

and their is this good guy that likes basketball has spiky hair, hes rich and his bodyguards always follow him around and his dad wants him to get married but he doesnt want to marry because he has a crush on his neighbor that lives near him and that women is also the kids mom. in the end he teams up with the little kid to rescue the kids mom and the shaolin soccer coach dude, and the guy uses two pistols and dyed his hair red and everything and as for the kid he uses beer bottles and throws it at the bad guys. and in the end the good guy ends up marrying the little kids mom. would appreciate it if anyone could help me out, at least the title of the movie would do.

the second movie that im trying to find is about students and a school. the beginning starts off with a guy and his friends eating at a restaurant and doesnt want to pay so he ends up making a scam with the owner saying he will give his valuable bracelet to him instead (the owner of the restaurant) but if it breaks when he receives it he then will have to pay instead and he hands it to the owner of the restaurant and it breaks. And soon some bad guys tries to rob the place and this good guy came out of nowhere and fights them off. Later on the guy from the beginning goes home and its his b-day his mom makes a deal with him if she wins a guessing game then he would have to go to school but the guy doesnt want to go to school he said he rather be a monk instead. he looses the game cuz he licked his moms foot because he couldnt guess what his mom wanted him to guess. He is now force to go to school. and later on he and the good guy that fought off the bad guys unfortunately goes to the same school, and the two girls that worked at the restaurant are also students their. THe students goof off in school all the time playing jokes on their teachers and all. and soon they get a new teacher and the goofy guy that was forced to school recognized him because he saw him fighting once while walking to school, soon the students find out that the teacher was actually being hunted by bad guys. so the good guy that fought in the beginning teamed up with the teacher and the dude that goofs off around alot that was forced to go to school. They fight some guys and a bald guy near the end, and the bald guy is known for having a powerful head. They win the fight and goes to an event to compete with others schools in activities and in the end they end up winning the final question and won it.

Okay and thats about it, dont know if itll do but Would really really appreciate it if someone at least knows the titles of the two movies.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
For the first one, I think it might be China Dragon .. but I'm not that positive..

but for the second one.. ahahaha.. I definitely know it :D It's Kung Fu Scholar. It's one of my faves starring Dickey Cheung and Aaron Kwok.. ahaha..

AsianLicious

sarNie Egg
For the first one, I think it might be China Dragon .. but I'm not that positive..

but for the second one.. ahahaha.. I definitely know it :D It's Kung Fu Scholar. It's one of my faves starring Dickey Cheung and Aaron Kwok.. ahaha..
Thanks A ton!!! for Kung Fu scholar its been years since ive seen it. Thats one down, China Dragon isnt correct for the first one though, the movie is more of modern times like with guns and all. But thanks soo much for nailing Kung Fu Scholar, now I can watch it again. Thank You

AsianLicious

sarNie Egg
Never mind, just found out what the first one was called, "The King of Comic" with Nicky Wu, Ng Man tat and Kok Siu-Man. but sadly I cannot find it uploaded anywhere :teary: Anyways Thank You again Aikoden for Kung Fu Scholar just got done watching it, its still funny and fun to watch.