Help with Namfon Kolmontithi (Kwang's sister)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi
Does anyone remember Namfon Kolmontithi? Kwang's younger sister. she doesn't play la korns anymore. she got marry to some white dude,the last time i heard about her. i want to know her profile. like her birthdate,what la korns has she play. because i just finish watching her la korn with P'Tang Saksit in "Sud Sai Parn" ch.7 and i like her a lot. this la korn is very fun. she and P'Tang is very cute in here. do you know what year "Sud Sai Parn" was on air? do you have pictures of them from this la korn? Thank You a lot :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
i know her . of course cuz she was the N"k in " Nung fa kub Satan"!!!!!!! my # 1 favorite lakorn!!! I love dat lakorn but sorry i don't know anything about her beside she Kwan younger sister . She doens't play much lakorn prolly 5 . I thought the one she star w/ Tang was boring I like the evil sister more . She have one with Saruya about some cow or something . Her best role is "Nung fa kub satan" Love it love it love it love it.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I love the lakorn she had with Saruya, especially all the songs in the lakorn. It's one of my mother's favorite lakorns. I ordered the Khmer dubbed one for her and she loves it. Numfon was one of my favorite actresses back in the days. Like Sarn, I really liked her in the lakorn with Johnny. I think I rewatched that lakorn like a gazillion times when I was younger.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh...teedee where did you see that lakorn? I have been looking all over for that lakorn....Do you know where I can purchase it? Thank you

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone for replying back. beside Sud sai parn, i like her other two la korns with Kelly too.
sarN Posted Mar 11 2008, 03:22 PM I thought the one she star w/ Tang was boring I like the evil sister more
well sarN different people have their own taste of what la korns they like. for me, Sud sai parn is the kind of la korn i love to watch. i like the nang aek's character. i feel so sorry for her. the evil sister is annoying to me but Namfon play both characters very well. P'Tang was cute in here too. i'm happy i went back to watch Sud sai parn, when it was on air i remember i watch only 1 cassette of it and didn't get to watch it anymore. so i guess no one know what is her birthdate. sad. :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
she have to be in her late 30's !!! Nung fa kub satan was like 14 years ago so lmao...she have to be at least 25 in there

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone for replying back. beside Sud sai parn, i like her other two la korns with Kelly too.
teedee, do you know where i could find that other lakorn that she played with kelly not comedy, when i saw the preview look more drama, revenege type...please let me know i've been search high and low for that one..hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read from P'Tang's website Sudsaiparn was on air 1995 , can anyone give me a guess of how old Namfon is in this la korn? i think Tang should be around 27 or 28 in here. because he's like 40-41 right now, right? anyone know? thanks.
yeah namfon second la korn with Kelly she has short hair. she lost her memory in here too. i remember it was a good la korn.