HELP WITH THIS TITLE... PLEASE

cvang010

sarNie Egg
I remember watching this boran when I was small but never really knew the title... can someone help me?

Well, the boran is about this girl that was like a princess in heaven but fell in love with a prince in earth and they met in his dream...
She wanted to be with him so she was reborn...
She was reborn but she was really ugly, she was suppose to look like a HORSE!
They met again but she was ugly and the prince lost kite and she was the one that found his kite...
In order for him to get it back, he promise her that he would marry her, although he was just lying his mom made him marry her anyways...
....He married many wives, such as another princess, and 2 "giant" princess sisters(not really giants but i dont know what they are called), and married the horse girl again but in her real, pretty form...

I love this lakorn so please help me with the title.... thanks!

Phon

sarNie Adult
oh yea duh keonama lol. how did i not catch that...but when u said she was born i got lost.....the movie was never started off in heaven...

yak

sarNie Adult
I remember watching this boran when I was small but never really knew the title... can someone help me?

Well, the boran is about this girl that was like a princess in heaven but fell in love with a prince in earth and they met in his dream...
She wanted to be with him so she was reborn...
She was reborn but she was really ugly, she was suppose to look like a HORSE!
They met again but she was ugly and the prince lost kite and she was the one that found his kite...
In order for him to get it back, he promise her that he would marry her, although he was just lying his mom made him marry her anyways...
....He married many wives, such as another princess, and 2 "giant" princess sisters(not really giants but i dont know what they are called), and married the horse girl again but in her real, pretty form...

I love this lakorn so please help me with the title.... thanks!
It's Keaw Na Mah..