help with writing my novel

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
k basically i was challenge to write a love story i got most of the beginning to middle plots ready but im stuck on this one part that involves a stalker and since ive never been a stalker im not sure how one would act well that's a lie i do know what they would act like but its too vague to use i need something more concrete so what im hoping sarnies would do is post actual examples of what a stalker would do toward a celebrity they are stalking that would qualify them as a stalker and not just a major big fan anything would help

Liberty

sarNie Adult
The key to writing something you're not familiar with is research and imagination.

There's only so much research you can do but without imagination you'll be lacking in depth.

Just picture yourself as a stalker, pretend to be someone you're not and put yourself in their shoes.
If it helps, read stories about stalkers and watch some movies.

Not all stalkers are the same.
You'll have your crazy obsessed fans that follow you every where. In that sense they're sort of like stalkers.
You get those creepy ones that are delusional and think that fiction is reality and that whoever they're obsessed with knows that they exist and are part of this made of world in their head.

Then you get the scary, "I wanna make love to you and then wear your skin" type of stalker.

When I get stuck with my writing it helps me to have inspiration, whether it be photos, scents of something that's associated with the character, their favorite music or movie, etc. Anything that will help me get inside their head and see things as that character.