HELP!!!!

anjos

hey guys.... I need help on uploading song.... I want to share some or all of my song to ya....I upload some song in sandspace and yousendit.... but for same reasone it didnt work....when the uploading is done and I try to download it to check if it work... but it doesnt work... did I miss a step or did something wrong???? please...please... help me.....

noungning

Heartless
you should be able to just upload the song right on to the page. what are u doing to make you think it might be wrong?

just fill out your email, browse for file and send. for you send it. are you uploading it in batches or per file?

thanks for uploading!

anjos

well... one of my question is.... can I uploading the song strange from the cd???? or do I have to convert it into wmp frist.....

noungning

Heartless
straight from the cd, no. you have to rip the songs from the cd first. if it is a music cd u have to rip the cd to mp3 files and store them on your desk first. but if you have a disc with mp3 files saved as data, you can upload directly from the disc.

http://www.download.com/Free-CD-Ripper/300...tml?tag=lst-0-1

if the link doesn't work just go to download.com and search for free cd ripper and download that. and rip the music cds to rip them from the cds to ur computer as mp3 files.