Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awh,Dennis!!
i love how he's always determined and then something happens and he doesnt know what to do..
then the next thing you know,ideas are popping all over in his head again.He bumped into her the wrong TIME.
So Sad,i'm crying with Dennis!Dennis,you can do this!Be more determined<3
Kimberly,you're too pretty,you're going to break each of the guy's hearts slowly>.<
:D this chapter was hard to write... I kept changing ideas & rewriting it! I'm trying see what I need to do to wrap up this FF. *thinking*

cecilia

Staff member
awe ... i feel bad but serve him right ..
the battle is not over Denny boy ..
get back on your feet and fight til the end
fight until she pull everything through then the battle is over
for now, it's just a start, you can't give up so easily!

Thanks noy for the update .. i was so happy to see him motivate himself to fight for her until that last scene ..
it's aching -- so sad :(

Atlhoug, i do love the tease from YAYA to KIMBERLy .. doing things behind close door is what i want to see from YADECH (i know. so dirty mind here with YAYA not helping either with the flavors stuff)

Update soo na.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe ... i feel bad but serve him right ..
the battle is not over Denny boy ..
get back on your feet and fight til the end
fight until she pull everything through then the battle is over
for now, it's just a start, you can't give up so easily!

Thanks noy for the update .. i was so happy to see him motivate himself to fight for her until that last scene ..
it's aching -- so sad :(

Atlhoug, i do love the tease from YAYA to KIMBERLy .. doing things behind close door is what i want to see from YADECH (i know. so dirty mind here with YAYA not helping either with the flavors stuff)

Update soo na.
Lol Dennis will have to work 100x harder! As for YADECH's story will have to be another FF :D I'm still brainstorming their FF.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
yes! glad you are continuing yaya and nadech's story.

Dennis has to keep fighting. Kimberly fought for you for years!!

cecilia

Staff member
For your YADECH motivation .. does this do any wonder? lol http://www.clubchom.com/attachments/100528094490327fd1c1649690.jpg

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
For your YADECH motivation .. does this do any wonder? lol http://www.clubchom.com/attachments/100528094490327fd1c1649690.jpg
Oooh... That is a hot picture of Barry... Wild imagination now! Haha. For a second I seriously thought that was Yaya!

bEI

sarNie Egg
omg that was soo good! i cant wait for more updates to this story. dont give up dennis!!

cecilia

Staff member
^awe .. i see .. i hope you tackle it all down soon so you'll be stress free na .. take your time, i won't rush too ..
i'm not looking forward to the incoming week too -- school's starting T_T (means less time for me to be online - 5 classes are going to kill my motivation lol)

cecilia

Staff member
Noy, i hope this will motivate you a little .. it's a bit sad but remind me of Dennis now lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzIkxLOlH44
Credit: anothaidara

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 27

Kimberly stands in front of the three mirrors, twirling in circle to get a better view at the wedding dress. The clock is winding down. Doors are closing even faster than before. Tom's father wanted the wedding in one month-- exactly one month.

Her's heart torn, flustered with questions that's seeking answers. Everything's happening so fast, She's unsure if this is what her heart truly wants.

"No..." she shakes her head staring at he reflection, "No good..." she sighs heavily. This is the fourth dress she's tried on so far and none of them have had that wow factor she's looking for. Wedding dress shopping was all she looked for since she was young. She couldn't wait for that day when her prince charming propose to her. But somehow, now that that day is finally here, she's not too thrilled about it.

She returns to the fitting room to change out of the dress. A woman hands her another dress and swears this will be the one she's fall head over heels for. Once she slip into the strapless wedding gown, a smile prompts across we face. The woman helps zip up her dress and Kimberly walks out to the mirrors.

"It's Perfect..."
she doesn't stop smiling as she stares into her reflection. The strapless contours to her curves, hugging all the right places. The train was the perfect size. Suddenly, it felt as if everything was worth it. Her smiles turns into a slight frown. Sadden by the fact that Tom or Yaya isn't there to help her pick out a dress.

"It's very beautiful Miss..." the woman compliments Kimberly, pressing down the sides to make sure everything is in place.

Kimberly smiles at her, feeling like a real princess.

"The dress is beautiful... Just like woman wearing it..."

Kimberly froze upon hearing a familiar voice, "Dennis..." she utters feeling his staring at her from behind, "What is he doing here...?"

The woman helping Kimberly excuses herself, leaving Dennis and Kimberly alone. Footsteps grow louder and Kimberly stands still like a rock. Her eyes stay fixed to the mirror, not blinking for a second. It's been a couple months since she seen him-- 2 months to be exact. He still look handsome after all this time. Why is she still thinking about him? And why is he here now?

He gently places his hands on Kimberly's shoulders, "You look beautiful Kimberly... Absolutely stunning..." he whispers in her ear.

Her ears go numb so does her body. She goes weak in the knees, unable to move or fight him off. She continue to stare at his reflection as his hands rest so perfectly on her shoulders.

"Tom is one lucky guy..." he smiles at her, causing her heart to beat faster and faster, "I know he'll take good care of you..." his hands slowly caresses her arms, making its way down to her waist. He embraces her tightly from behind, closing his eyes, "I'm sorry Kimberly... Very sorry..." he utters.

Kimberly's heart stop, confused by what's going on as she stares at his reflection. He look like a different person, someone she doesn't recognize. She couldn't tell if she was pleased or displeased by it. Her mind's spinning with thoughts.

"I'm sorry Kimberly..." he says again, "I know my sorries aren't enough for what I have put you through the years... It's not enough to wash away all the horrible things I've done to you, horrible names I've called you... My sorries will never be enough..." he hugs her tighter.

Kimberly gasps for air, feeling his warm embrace and his muscular arms. She finally felt safe in his arms. Is this really happening?

"You deserve so much more and I'm sorry I couldn't give you more... I've just been so blind that I didn't realize what's really in front of me... A good woman who just wanted to love me..." he talks to her reflection, "Now I'm forced to watch the woman I love marry another man... My biggest regret... I love you Kimberly..."

Kimberly can see the tears in his eyes. Her heart sank, feeling the pain he's going through. She felt the same the way once. The feeling of shattered broken heart and all the pain that comes with it. He's put her through it for two decades--20 years. Can she easily forgive him for that?

"I just wish we can go back in time..." he tells her, holding her tightly, "So I could make you mine... So we both don't feel any pain... Only love and pleasure..." he forces a smile.

Kimberly's eyes stare at his reflection, then she looks at herself. She realizes tears are streaming down her face.

"I can't Dennis..." she utters, softly shaking her head, "you're too late..." she un-clamps his hands, pulling away, "All the hurt, agony and pain you've put me through won't change anything... I'm ready to start my new life with... Tom..." she wipes the tears from her face, "Now please excuses me I have a wedding dress I need to look for..." she continues to walk away from Dennis, just like how he used to walk away from her.

She trudges back to the fitting room, the tears still running down her cheeks.

"Please stop Kimberly..."
she tells herself, "Not now... Be strong..." she forces a smile on her face as she thinks about Tom waiting at the end of the isle for her.

A knock on the door, "miss is everything alright?"

"Uh-- yes... Everything's fine..." she calls out, "I'll be out in a few..." She quickly wipe all the tears away. No time for tears. Not in a place like this. Only tears of joy are welcome, not tears of pain.

Kimberly walks out of the fitting room with the dress in hand, "This one's beautiful but I don't think this will be the right one for me..." she tells the woman. She couldn't wear a dress that Dennis touch. She needs a brand new dress. "I'll come another day to look for a dress."

She thanks the staff for helping her with the wedding dress then heads for the door.

"Excuse me Miss!"

Kimberly stops immediately and peers over her shoulder.

"I think this belongs to you..." the lady hands her a nicely wrapped package with her name written across.

"Uh---" Kimberly stares at it funny, wondering where it came from, "Thanks..." she smiles and takes it from the woman anyways. She carefully puts it in her purse

Once outside she takes a stroll down to the pond. In need of some peace and quiet. She finds an empty bench and makes her way to it. As she sits in peace, she listens to her surrounding, watching as people rushes to get where they need to go. Nobody ever thinks of taking the time to enjoy the beautiful scenery that's in front of them. They're missing out on so much. Missing out on the beauty of life.

Kimberly's in a daze for a while but the sound of the bicycle snaps her back to reality. She looks around, almost forgetting where she was at for a second. She reaches inside her purse for her phone, wanting to check to see if anyone has called.

Suddenly she remembers the package the woman gave to her. A smile on her face, as she pulls the package out.

"Wonder what it could be..."
she stares at the package, studying it hard. She slowly begins to remove the bow then follow by the wrapping. Her eyes widen with astonishment. Butterflies and excitement in her stomach. Her heart beats faster and faster. She just couldn't believe her eyes.

"The Princess Bride... by William Goldman" she utters. It's the original copy. A smile erupts from ear to ear. She's been searching for this book for years but always came up empty handed. But now it's in front of her. A miracle.

"How did--" she searches her surrounding as if someone had magically dropped it into her purse. Excitement runs through her body, feeling like a little girl on her birthday day opening a present for the first time.

She opens her the book and a folded paper falls to the ground. Setting the book aside, she reaches for the note and opens it.

"Kimberly-- I'm sorry for everything I have done to you. I'm sorry for never giving you a chance. I'm sorry for chasing you away. I'm sorry for putting you through so much pain. I'm sorry for all the tears you've shed for me. I'm sorry that all my apologizes won't make you come back to me. I'm sorry I wasn't able to accept your love. Lastly, I'm sorry that I'll never get a chance to love you the right way. Sincerely Dennis."

It's almost as if she could hear Dennis reading the note to her. Chills ran down her spine. Kimberly's eyes wells up with tears, her heart crumbles into bits and pieces again as she stares at the note.

"You did this Dennis..." she covers her mouth, lost with words. Lost with emotions.

"P.S.-- I wanted to give you something as an early wedding gift-- I hope you enjoy this book, since I ruined the one you had when we were younger."

It suddenly occurred to her what happen. Dennis tore the pages of the book and threw it in her face. She didn't think she'll ever get a copy of this book ever. The movie was the only memory she had of a book. Kimberly felt her heart warm up. Mixed emotions stir inside of her. Confused and undecided once again as she stares at Tom's engagement ring and Dennis's book.

What's a woman to do...?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis sits at his desk, staring at the computer screen, trying to get this work done so he can leave. He was in desperate need of a drink, maybe several. His encounter with Kimberly earlier today wasn't the best. The past few months have been miserable for him. Everything seem backwards to him. His mind is filled with Kimberly and he's unable to concentrate on her. Oh how he wished he could hold her in his arms once again.

His heart aches when Tom told him the wedding has been move closer-- a month away. Time is ticking and he hasn't been able to convince Kimberly to change her mind. Work has been busier than usual, leaving him no time to chase after Kimberly. Nothing's going his way.

A knock on the door interrupts his train of thought.

"Come in..." Dennis shouts, reclining back in his chair, thankful that someone interrupted him.

"Dennis....?"

He opens his eyes and to his surprise an old friend from college, Diem. He had a tiny crush on her during college but never admit it to anyone. She still look beautiful after all these years.

"Diem..." a smile creeps over his face as he gets up from the chair to greet her. He gives her a bear hug. It's been years since he seen her.

"What-- What are you doing here? How did you find me?" He ask with curiosity.

"It's nice to see you too!" Diem smiles, staring at him from head to toe, "My.. my... my-- look at you Dennis! Looking sharp... and still very handsome..." She winks.

"Same to you-- You look amazing!" he chuckles, hard to believe she's here.

"Why, thank you..." she smiles.

Dennis tells her to have a seat, "So how did you find me? I thought I'd never see you again!" he stares at her in a daze.

"Well-- Long story..." she inhales, digging into her purse for something, "I just wanted to give you this..." she hands him an invitation, "I'm getting married!" she shouts, showing him the engagement ring with enthusiasm.

"Wow..." Dennis chuckles, "That's great news! Congrats.." he takes the invitation and read its, "in a month...?" His eyes widen.

She nods her head with excitement, "Can you come??"

"I'm not sure..." he places the invitation down, "That's the same day Tom's getting married..." he exhaled deeply as the thought of Kimberly weave in and out of his mind.

"Tom...?" She look at him in confusion, "You mean Tom-- Tom uh... Tom Welling right?"

Dennis nods and rest his head on his hand.

"That's amazing! How crazy is that! We're getting married on the same day!" she chuckles.

"I'm his best man," Dennis gives her a half smile.

"Wait--" Diem stops celebrating, "Why do you look so down in the dumps then??"

He closes his eyes, feeling as if he's explain his situation millions of times before.

"Who is he engaged too...?" Diem ask him.

"Kimberly..." her name rolls out of his tongue so perfectly.

"Kimberly? Do I know a Kimberly...?" Diem ponders in her thought.

"You have to remember her..." Dennis tells her, "My stalker..."

"You're stalk-- No wait-- you mean--" Diem covers her mouth in dismay, "How did-- what!?" She was confused.

"Tom bumped into Kimberly not to long ago and then he just pop the question about 2 months ago... and now the wedding is in a month..." he rolled his eyes, "--And Tom ask me to be his best man..."

"But isn't she-- crazy??" Diem ask in silence, checking her surrounding as if she'll pop out of nowhere.

"She's not crazy Diem... In fact... I think I'm the crazy one..." He gets up from his seat, heading to the window, overlooking the city.

"You? Crazy? How are you the crazy one?" She ask him in baffle.

"Because... I'm in love with Kimberly and I'm crazy for letting her go..."

"Wait-- what!?" Diem quickly rose from her seat, "What-- what do you mean you're in love with her??"

"Yeah... I'm madly in love with a woman who's getting married my old college buddy... and I'm his best man..."

"I'm so confused..." Diem shakes her head, "How and when did you start liking her in the first place? You used to tell me she was crazy, annoying and how you've told her numerous times to fuck off and go kill yourself and--"

"She was never annoying..." Dennis exhales, looking over his shoulder, "You know how long I've been trying to chase her out of my life, Diem...? Years... many many years..."

"Okay... so why are you so in love with her now?"

"Because I'm an idiot for not seeing how beautiful she really is... how amazing she truly is... how crazy and stupid I was for treating her like an asshole, especially since she's been nothing but nice to me, even after I treated her like shit..." he exhales, "If you were to meet her, you'll fall in love with her too..." he tells her.

"That amazing eh...?" Diem gives him the eye, "So what are you going to do now?"

"There's nothing I can do... I've tried to talk to her, convince her that she's still in love with me but nothing's work. So all I can do is let her go..." His heart begins to ache once again.

"She must be some woman Dennis..." she tells him, "I've never seen you so hung over a woman like this before-- actually I've never seen you hung over a woman before. EVER -- she must be the best thing ever..."

"She is the best thing ever... I don't want anyone else Diem... that's how badly I got it... I can't eat, I can't sleep.. I wake up thinking about her, I go to sleep thinking about her... My mind is consumed by her. Everything around me reminds me of her! I feel like I'm losing my mind Diem! I've never been like this before! I've never had to go through pain like this before! It's torture! Pure Torture!" His blood rages on, wanting to hurt something.

"Take it easy... take it easy...." she touches his arm, "Dennis, you seem genuine enough about loving Kimberly... so why don't you try again..."

"I've tried everything! Nothing works!" he's getting frustrated. He takes a deep breath and quickly flops in his chair, "I don't think I can live without her... I want her to be happy but I don't think I'll be happy knowing she's with Tom... and I don't think she's happy with Tom either..." he rubs his head, feeling it throb with pain.

"Where's the old Dennis that I know?" Diem kneels down beside him, "This isn't the Dennis I know..." she shakes her head, "This is one sorry ass Dennis..." she smirks.

Dennis looks at her, wondering what she is talking about.

"Dennis... You remember that day when I came to you and told you how I felt about a guy in my class?"

Dennis nods, "Yeah, I told you to grow some balls and ask him out to dinner..."

"Exactly!" she claps her hand, "Well, you know I took your advice right and asked him out... now look...." she shows him the engagement ring, "I'm going to get married in a month-- to the man who I wouldn't even dare talk to.. but all thanks to you, Dennis... you gave me the confidence to do it... now where's that guy...? Where's the Dennis that I once knew who wouldn't give up for nothing? You wouldn't give up chasing her away... now are you gonna give up trying to win her back...?" She eyes him, smiling from ear to ear.

He chuckles, staring at her, "Never..." he utters, "I have to continue fighting for her love... just like she fought for my love..." his heart warms up with confidence. He's ready to fight. Ready to enter the battlefield of love... once again..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awee Cecilia thanks for the video :D It helped me get back in my mode. hehe.

Anyways, I should be wrapping up this FF in 3 more chapters (I hope) so I hope you gals enjoy reading this FF :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Dennis stalking Kimberly @ the dress store :p That's so sweet of him to give her the book. I love Diem. Glad she encouraged Dennis to fight.

bEI

sarNie Egg
oh yes finally! i was staring at this and kept refreshing hoping youd come up with ch 27! lol its worth the wait though. gosh, shouldnt kimberly be 2-3 months preggo by now? or did dennis use a condom? maybe he didnt go in all the way? excuse my vulgarity ladies. lol

cecilia

Staff member
^who knows .. Kimberly could be pregnant and not tell Dennis b/c she didn't want him to take responsibility for something she thinks he didn't intend to have like to be with her b/c of the child. It's a BIG NO NO for Kimberly after all what Dennis did to her .. But yeah, i would so love to see some sort of spoiler for baby -- it'll conclude their childhood love story.

Thanks na, Noy .. i will come back and read it fully .. have to do some small add on to YADECH forum first ..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hehe a baby in the FF... :D maybe... *thinking* I'll leave that up to you ladies to decide :)

I won't be able to update until next week :( I'm taking a mini vacation tomorrow. I won't be back until Monday night. So I'll gave to leave you gals hanging for a while. It'll give me plenty of time to brainstorm :D

See you ladies in a few :)

bEI

sarNie Egg
Hehe a baby in the FF... :D maybe... *thinking* I'll leave that up to you ladies to decide :)

I won't be able to update until next week :( I'm taking a mini vacation tomorrow. I won't be back until Monday night. So I'll gave to leave you gals hanging for a while. It'll give me plenty of time to brainstorm :D

See you ladies in a few :)
have fun in your mini vacation!!!