Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

cecilia

Staff member
I love the update .. at least she let him know the truth ..
i just hope she won't go back and sulk in for Dennis.
I want her to be strong and independent so Dennis will be the one, begging for a return despite all these push from her.
he better -- if he love her truly he better once he hear the news from Yaya.
Whether it's a set or not -- i really hope he's the one who come back, begging for the 3rd chance.

Thanks na, can't wait for more update ^^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* with Tom being so understanding about the break-up, Dennis can just go die now. He was such a jerk. Serves him right. I hope he never returns haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^you're so mean !!! lol
don't break Dennis's heart like that lol
I actually think it's part of some plan to bring Dennis and Kimberly together.
Recall what Dennis's girlfriend said earlier? - she has the same wedding date at Tom/Kimberly.
She tells him to fight on .. On to Tom's case, he took it simple and easy .. so i'm thinking,
these two are to marry but want to help DENNIS/KIMBERLY out with either Yaya or Nadech's request.

I think if it's all plan out -- it's best if they let Dennis be the man and come back after Kimberly .. it is only then i will accept him that he truly love her.
Seriously, i'm hoping for a baby ending too .. so i hope that Noy can consider that as well :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I love the update .. at least she let him know the truth ..
i just hope she won't go back and sulk in for Dennis.
I want her to be strong and independent so Dennis will be the one, begging for a return despite all these push from her.
he better -- if he love her truly he better once he hear the news from Yaya.
Whether it's a set or not -- i really hope he's the one who come back, begging for the 3rd chance.

Thanks na, can't wait for more update ^^
Hehe. Dennis will be begging alright :D I'm trying to brainstorm the last chapter ... *thinking* stay tune :D

*sigh* with Tom being so understanding about the break-up, Dennis can just go die now. He was such a jerk. Serves him right. I hope he never returns haha.
hahaha. I think I should write a FF for Tom then! :D

^you're so mean !!! lol
don't break Dennis's heart like that lol
I actually think it's part of some plan to bring Dennis and Kimberly together.
Recall what Dennis's girlfriend said earlier? - she has the same wedding date at Tom/Kimberly.
She tells him to fight on .. On to Tom's case, he took it simple and easy .. so i'm thinking,
these two are to marry but want to help DENNIS/KIMBERLY out with either Yaya or Nadech's request.

I think if it's all plan out -- it's best if they let Dennis be the man and come back after Kimberly .. it is only then i will accept him that he truly love her.
Seriously, i'm hoping for a baby ending too .. so i hope that Noy can consider that as well :p
I was going to consider a baby... but since the months are kinda too far along for Kimberly... I think the baby's out of the picture :( I totally forgot about the months.. didn't even keep track of it!

SIDE NOTE:
I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE A SEQUEL TO THIS FF FOR TOM.... SINCE HE'S THE GENTLEMAN OF THIS FF, I FIGURE I SHOULD GIVE HIM A FAIRY TALE ENDING TOO :D

WHAT DO YOU GALS THINK?? YES? NO?

cecilia

Staff member
^you said earlier that Kimberly and Tom are to married within one month so yup, sometime ppl can get sperminate in one month too .. so .. would this work?
Maybe include the baby after Dennis come in to stalk her for forgiveness -- it is then both will find out that they're parent to be ^^
I dont' know .. i really want a baby in this awesome fiction .. otherwise, it's like incomplete to me for some odd strange love reason lol
but if you want it to end the way you plan -- it's alright too .. i can always add that little touch at the end to satisfy my thirst ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^you said earlier that Kimberly and Tom are to married within one month so yup, sometime ppl can get sperminate in one month too .. so .. would this work?
Maybe include the baby after Dennis come in to stalk her for forgiveness -- it is then both will find out that they're parent to be ^^
I dont' know .. i really want a baby in this awesome fiction .. otherwise, it's like incomplete to me for some odd strange love reason lol
but if you want it to end the way you plan -- it's alright too .. i can always add that little touch at the end to satisfy my thirst ^^
Lol okay never mind.. I'm the author & I don't remember how many months I wrote in the chapters! I got it down now Lol. Something shall happen :D

cecilia

Staff member
I can't wait! You made me feel all giddy for it. Thanks na :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Ceci, I'm kidding! I love Dennis now, but Tom just made him look like a total loser.

Can't wait for more updates Noy. You're doing such a great job with the FF. It's definitely one of my favs.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i wish there was a guy like Tom out in the real world who understands.
Thanks, It was very nice of him....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 30

Kimberly sits quietly by herself, resting her head on the couch. Her feet tucked underneath. Tears stream down her cheeks. Devastated. That's how she's feeling. Her world, as she knows it, is over. The past week she has been feeling sick. Nauseated, fatigue, light headed and not to mention vomiting at least 2 times a day. At first, she thought it's because of stress and over working. But on Wednesday, the symptoms worsen and she couldn't take the pain anymore. She never thought going to the doctors would change her life forever.

"All those symptoms you've been having are due to you being pregnant...." the doctor's voice rings inside her head. Taunting her.

Kimberly's pregnant.

"Eight weeks to be exact..."
the doctor tells her.

Shocked and terrified by the doctor's finding. How did she let it come to this? she ask herself. The tears wouldn't stop producing. As if there's an endless supply of tears. The imagine of her and Dennis having sex plays vividly in her mind. In the midst of hot passion, she paid no attention to consequence. They did it raw. No condom. Despite it feeling so amazing then, she's paying for it now. Th life that is growing inside of her. Eight weeks old.

It's been two days since went to the doctors. Two days of crying her eyes out. She's alone in this world. No one to turn to. Not even Yaya. If she knew, Yaya would definitely tell Dennis and she didn't want to see him. He does, however, have the right to know. After all he is the father of the baby. But she doesn't want him to be with her if he's only taking responsibility for the baby. She can handle things on her own.

The past two days for Kimberly has been horrific. The symptoms keeps getting worst and she's not sure how she'll be able cater at the wedding tomorrow-- an important wedding tomorrow too. She needs to rest and get plenty of it. She has been sleeping less lately due to the stress and shock she's going through.

She finally wipes the tears away from her face and in a blink of an eye, she snaps back to reality.

"I can't keep crying like this..." she says to herself, feeling exhausted, "I need to be a strong person for my baby..." she rubs her stomach gently, thinking of the precious life that's growing inside of her. A smile brushes onto her face. The first smile she's smiled in the past two days.

"Mother and father wouldn't want me to cry..."
she tells herself, thinking of what her parents would say to her. She knew they were staring down at her from heaven, frowning at her for crying.

She slowly gets up from the couch and makes way into her room. She need to freshen up and get some sleep.

"Tomorrow's a big day for mommy..." she talks to her stomach, "So please be good to mommy... I have to work hard... so please bare with me..." she smiles. Her heart begins to warm up, thinking of how precious her daughter or son will be.

Kimberly turns on the water, letting it run warm. She settles for a warm bath, hoping it would calm her stress level and her nerves down. She's in desparate need of a relieve.

An hour later, she was out of the tub and feeling so much better.

"I hope you like it sweetie..." she smiles at touches her stomach, smiling to herself.

A knock on the door.

Kimberly quickly grabs wears her robe and walks out to answer the door. She opens it slowly with a smile on her face. But that smile immediately turns into a frown at the sight of the person standing in front of her-- Dennis.

Dennis grins sweetly, from ear to ear. He holds bouquet of white and pink lilies in his hands. Kimberly's heart beats faster and faster. Pounding loudly against her chest. She tries to move, but her body goes numb. She can't believe her eyes.

The two stand still for a brief moment, just staring into each other's eyes. It seems like everything around them stop.

Kimberly tries to move, but her feet stays glue to the floor, "Why is he here?" She ask herself. Her mind races with millions of question. She's feeling sick to her stomach. Before she could open her mouth to chase him away, she quickly covers her mouth and runs to the bathroom.

She rushes to the toilet and vomits her guts out. Foot steps approaches behind her.

"Are--Are you okay Kimberly...?" Dennis hovers over her, rubbing her back. Concern in his voice.

"I'm--" she hovers over the toilet bowl and vomits once again. She waits a few more minutes, just in case she pukes again. But she's good for now. She flushes the toilet and sits on the floor a bit, trying to catch her breath. Feeling light headed again.

Suddenly, Kimberly felt Dennis's muscular hands helping her up and carrying her away. Like a knight rescuing his princess.

"Stop..." she replies weakly, trying to fight him off, but she was too light-headed to do so. She rest her head on is chest. The sweet smell of his cologne lingers on her nose. The scent is very strong due to her pregnancy symptoms. Oh how she miss that smell so much.

Dennis carries her to her bedroom, laying her carefully down on her bed. He wraps the blanket around her. She looks up at him, trying to say something but no words come out. Now isn't the time to argue with him, not when she's feeling extremely weak. Then suddenly she felt Dennis grabbing her hands, kissing it gently. Chills ran down her spine. Goosebumps all over her body. He leans over and kisses her forehead and her body goes numb. Then one more kiss on her lips. His kisses leave her breathless. Her heart beats faster and faster. Her eyes grow heavier and heavier until she can't open them anymore.

"Rest up Kimberly..." he whipers, "I'll be here in the morning when you wake up..." he smile at her, watching her sleep, "I'll be right beside you when you wake up..."

The next morning Kimberly with a slight headache. Unclear of what happen last night. The sun shines through the curtains. She slowly rise from the bed, stretching her arms. As she turns to her right, she sees Dennis! Her heart drops to the ground as well as her jaws. He's sound asleep on the edge of her bed.

"What happen last night?" She ask herself. Trying to think of the last thing that happen. Then it comes clear to her like the bright skies. Dennis came by last night. She felt sick and light headed. Now she's here and he's asleep. As she gets ready to wake him, she stops in midair, seeing how sweet he look sleeping. Her heart pounds faster as she stares at him sleeping. He looks so peaceful sleeping. A smile brushes on her face. Her heart's feeling warm once again. Something she hasn't felt in a while. She's in a daze just staring at Dennis sound asleep.

Her phone rings abruptly, causing Kimberly to flinch. She rushes over to her phone and answers it.

"He--hello?" she stutters, "I'm feeling much better Ying... no no.. I can make it... not at all... okay I'll be there... okay... I'll see you tonight... okay bye.." she ends her call and lets out a soft sigh.

Suddenly, she felt arms wrapping around her waist. It pulls her closer to a muscular body. She panics and trying to break free. But she looks up to see Dennis hugging her tightly.

"Morning Kimberly..." he plasters a wet slimy kiss on her cheek, hugging her tighter than before, "I miss you Kimberly..." he whispers in her ears.

"ekk....!" Kimberly squeals in disgust, trying her hardest to fight him off, "Let me go Dennis!" she demanded, feeling light headed again.

He loosen his grip and she breaks free.

"What are you doing in my apartment?" she backs up against the wall like a frighten little girl.

"You let me in," He takes a step closer to her, "you were feeling sick last night and I helped you out.."

"Stay right there!" she demands, "Don't come any closer! What are you doing back in town anyways?"

He freezes, "I'm here only for a week... There's a wedding I have to attend to tonight.. I just wanted to see you last night so I asked Yaya, well begged her to tell me where you live..."

"Okay you see me, now you can leave..." she tells him, pointing at the door.

"But Kimberly wait, I want to know if you're okay," he takes a step closer to her, feeling her forehead.

"I'm-- I'm fine..." she stutters, not pushing him away. Their eyes lock for a brief moment.

"You gave me a little scare last night..." he reaches for her hand, pulling her away from the wall, "Have a seat on the bed," he tells her.

She lets him take control, leading her away to the bed. They take a seat on the edge of bed. His hands still holding on hers. He quickly reaches over to her, embracing her tightly, "Kimberly, I've missed you so much..."

Kimberly doesn't fight him off. She feels the same way but she doesn't admit it. Too stubborn and prideful to admit her true feelings. She could feel her heart giving in as she listens to his steady heart beat.

"Yaya told me you broke off the wedding with Tom..."

Kimberly slowly pulls away from him, staring deeply into her eyes. Her heart beats faster as she gets lost into his eyes. She doesn't say anything, unable to utter a word.

"I'm-- I'm glad you didn't go through with the wedding Kimberly..." he smiles from ear to ear, pushing the strains of hair away from her face, "I would have lived a lifetime of regrets if you did..."

Kimberly doesn't say anything, she listens to him. Realizing the little precious life growing inside of her. She debates whether she should tell him about their baby. But immediately she shakes the thought out of her mind. He mustn't know. Not now that is.

Dennis leans in, trying to give her a kiss, but she raises her hand to his face, stopping his lips.

"Dennis," she utters, inhaling deeply, "I want to be left alone..." she says.

"Oh..." he pulls away, "Should I wait outside for you..?"

She shakes her head, "No, I think it's best if you leave..." she turns a different direction.

"Oh... okay..." he replies in confusion, "Can I come by--"

She hold her hand up to stop him from talking, "I don't think you should visit me anymore Dennis..." she wipes the tears away from her cheeks, "The night on the yacht should have been the last time... I have nothing I want to say to you anymore..."

"But Kimberly--" he moves in closer to her, wanting to hold her, "I want to spend as much time with you as possible..."

She stares deeply into his eyes. "Don't give in Kimberly..." she tells herself.

"We should just part ways after today.. No more pain for the both of us..." she tells him, "You live your life and I'll live mine..."

"I want you in my life Kimberly..." he cries, feeling the tears beginning to well up, trying to hold her but she pushes him away.

"But I don't want you in my life," she tells him coldly, showing no emotion.

Dennis looks deep into her soul, searching for the truth. He can't get past it though. Maybe she's telling the truth. Lowering his head, he exhales deeply and nods his head before slowly walking away. He doesn't utter a word as he walks away.

Kimberly listens to his footsteps leaving her bedroom. Then from a distance she can hear the door opening and closing.

"He really did leave..." she finally utters. The tears begins to stream down her eyes, running down her cheeks.

"It's not that I don't want you in my life... It's just that I need you in my life... for the baby... and for me..." Her emotions spiral out of control as she pushes him away yet again.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg yay, she is pregnant. But man, she is one stubborn little lady haha. Pushing
Dennis away. NOOOOo...... I wonder if the wedding was plan for them both??hmmmm... haha thanks :)

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ah noy, why must you kill my dennis like that?! lol
but i know, that dennis boy is stubborn too... he will find his way back to kimberly. hehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg yay, she is pregnant. But man, she is one stubborn little lady haha. Pushing
Dennis away. NOOOOo...... I wonder if the wedding was plan for them both??hmmmm... haha thanks :)
hehe. I thought I'd add a baby to spice things up :D thanks for reading :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Girl you better make Dennis knee bleed. Yes a sequel for Tom. I sat 1 hour reading all the updates and I kept sympathizing with Dennis and then the next second, I want to kill him.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
stop being stubborn kimberly! lol and yaaay shes prego!
yes she is. Maybe it'll make him beg some more. hehe

Girl you better make Dennis knee bleed. Yes a sequel for Tom. I sat 1 hour reading all the updates and I kept sympathizing with Dennis and then the next second, I want to kill him.
LOL Fun, guys are like that in real life! That's how my boyfriend is too! :D but I love him. haha. but for the most part, my boyfriend's like Tom. LOL.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yahh,She's Pregnant and it's Dennis's..
She needs to tell him that she's Pregnant.
Poor Dennis,,He's so sweet and caring~