Here's the Logo Vote

You are allowed to pick more then one. Just don't pick all.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darvil

sarNie Adult
NOTE: You can vote on more then one logo. If anyone got a logo they want to add to the list, let me know. Send me a PM if you want to add privately.

Logo 1

Logo 2

Logo 3

Logo 4

Logo 5

Logo 6

Logo 7

Logo 8

Logo 9

Logo 10

Logo 11

Logo 12

Logo 13

darvil

sarNie Adult
I asked Kudaranai to modify one of her logo with the thai font.

I added it as logo 12..

cecilia

Staff member
I like logo 3 minus the circle -- also like the modification done by Kudaranai minus the .net part.
I like the idea of logo 7 with the whole www.asianfuse.net located on the bottom -- the only problem is the black text color -- it takes the attention away from the whole logo part.

Can we have a combination of these into one? lol
1. keep the thai part for 'ASIAN'
2. keep the orange/blue CAP fonts
3. change the color of www.asianfuse.net to a different color beside dark/bold black.

cecilia

Staff member
PERFECTO! At first glance, i like the 1st one. However, as i stare into it, the colors sort of look boring and tacky.

I took a second glance at the 3rd one and happen to love it the most. All the colors balance well together. The simplicity brings out the professionalism look into it. WELL DONE! *Clap*

darvil

sarNie Adult
haha, most people haven't voted yet so it should be fine for awhile.

Yeah, I'll give it some time.. a week perhaps. Gather your troops to vote then ;)

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Voted for Logo 2

Because the cirlce symbol show that we are all connect. The font is Thai style and the color blue has been balanced light and dark really focus with the title from the dark background. Blue is a calm color, the blue somewhat create a neutral mood, which is good. The blue make me think of the ocean that we all can swim in which can connect with the circle symbol represent the ocean and little blue dots are us swimming in it.

When it comes to creativity, as long as there's a story behind it, it give the artwork a meaning to exist.

Logo 2

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Because I know and familiar with Thai writing, so when I look at #2, #3 and #4 I can't tell that it suppose to be "ASIAN" written in Thai letters. :scratchchin: So isn't that going to be a problem with peoples that know Thai trying to make out what is saying? :scratchhead2:

I wonder if using the word "ASIAN" in #12 and #13 for #2, #3 and #4 will look better, but leave it the same color and style as is?
It's possible to change and see how it will looks? :thumbsup:

darvil

sarNie Adult
umm I see what you mean.. the font looks too "Thai" on #2,3, and 4 where as the font looks reasonably Thai but not as confusing on #12 and #13. Right?

Yea we can change that.. Thats an interesting though. I'll think about it if it wins out. Right now it looks like #3 is winning.. I thought something like #13 would be more popular.. but its all good.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:yes: Yes that is what I was trying to say, but couldn't express myself right LOL :lol2:

#3 colors and styles is more eyes catching, and it stand out; you can't go wrong with cool-blue and gold colors. Even though I did voted for the simplicity of #13 I find the color to be too dull. Orange is hard on the eyes, and not many people will pick that as their first choice. ^_^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
:yes: Yes that is what I was trying to say, but couldn't express myself right LOL :lol2:

#3 colors and styles is more eyes catching, and it stand out; you can't go wrong with cool-blue and gold colors. Even though I did voted for the simplicity of #13 I find the color to be too dull. Orange is hard on the eyes, and not many people will pick that as their first choice. ^_^
I voted for both 3 & 13 too. 3 is very eye catching w/ the colors. And I like 13's simplicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.