HEROES

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Is anyone else in love with this TV show? I just started watching it online like two days ago and finished yesterday. I can't wait for the new episode! LOL, it's like the only American TV show that I'm actually into right now, which I haven't been watching a lot of TV anyways... :lol:

H E R O E S

Mondays 9/8c on NBC

SYNOPSIS:
From creator/writer Tim Kring (NBC's "Crossing Jordan") comes "Heroes," an epic drama that chronicles the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities.

As a total eclipse casts its shadow across the globe, a genetics professor (Sendhil Ramamurthy, "Blind Guy Driving") in India is led by father's disappearance to uncover a secret theory -- there are people with super powers living among us. A young dreamer (Milo Ventimiglia, "Gilmore Girls") tries to convince his politician brother (Adrian Pasdar, "Judging Amy") that he can fly. A high school cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere, "Ice Princess") learns that she is totally indestructible. A Las Vegas stripper (Ali Larter, "Final Destination"), struggling to make ends meet to support her young son (Noah Gray-Cabey, "My Wife & Kids"), discovers that her mirror image has a secret. A fugitive from justice (Leonard Roberts, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") continues to baffle authorities who twice have been unable to contain him. A gifted artist (Santiago Cabrera, "Empire"), whose drug addiction is destroying his life and relationship with his girlfriend (Tawny Cypress, NBC's "Third Watch"), can paint the future. A down-on-his-luck Los Angeles beat cop (Greg Grunberg, "Alias") can hear people's thoughts, which puts him on the trail of an elusive serial killer. In Japan, a young man (Masi Oka, NBC's "Scrubs") develops a way to stop time through sheer will power. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world…

Joining Kring as executive producer are Dennis Hammer (NBC's "Crossing Jordan") and Allan Arkush (NBC's "Crossing Jordan"). David Semel ("House") executive-produced and directed the pilot. The drama is produced by NBC Universal Television Studio.

CAST:
Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli)
Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder Suresh)
Santiago Cabrera (Isaac Mendez)
Masi Oka (Hiro Nakamura)
Ali Larter (Niki Sanders)
Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)
Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman)
Jack Coleman (Mr. Bennet)
Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet)
Noah Gray-Cabey (Micah Sanders)
James Kyson Lee (Ando Masahashi)
Tawny Cypress (Simone Deveaux)
Leonard Roberts (D.L. Hawkins)
Zachary Quinto (Gabrielle Sylar)

EPISODES:
Season 1
01 In His Own Image
02 Don't Look Back
03 One Giant Leap
04 Collision
05 Hiro's
06 Better Halves
07 Nothing to Hide
08 Seven Minutes to Midnight
09 Homecoming
10 Six Months Ago
11 Fallout
12 Godsend
13 The Fix
14 Distractions
15 Run!
16 Unexpected
17 Company Man
18 Parasite

You can watch the episodes online here:
http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/heroes.shtml

LINKS:
Heroes Official Site
IMDB page

CREDITS:
Heroes Official Site
IMDB

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i'm totally into this show.....watched it from the beginning...soooo addicting! the story is sooo cool and the suspense keeps me wanting more..lol!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Masi Oka is also nominated for the Golden Globes for his role in Heroes. ^_^ The show is also nominated for two other categories, I think. I hope they win! The Golden Globes is this Monday, so I'll be catching that as well.

Anyways, my favorite character from the show is Hiro and Peter. Hiro is hilarious and Peter is a very good protagonist-type character. :D This show reminds me of X-Men...with all the special powers and stuff, but yes it's awesome...though graphical, especially with the heads sliced open and Claire's many suicidal attempts...ah, it's great! And that killer guy is actually pretty cute for a crazy psycho serial killer.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love the guy Hiro. He's so funny and his humor is needed on the show. I love the fact that he seems to be the only one who embraces and loves having the superhero powers. It's a great show. Its fast getting to be one of my favorites along with Prison Break, 24 and House.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i like this show too and i would agree Hiro is the best character... he seems to want to do the most good while everyone else has their own addenda... hmmmmmm reading minds is cool though but the headaches are more then the abilities worth---lmao---now Hiro's ability,,,time travel,,, would be awesome cos i'd go back in time and slap the sh!t out of myself for all those stupid things i've done and seriously put the hurt on someone...yeah that would be cool...lmao... Hiro is my hero in this show... :lol:

P.S. islu P&J

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I keep missing this show ever Monday night! But then I catch up on it online XD. But it lags a lot so it bugs the heck out of me. I could always dl it, but I don't really have the space to do so.

Here's my quick recap of the second season so far, or more like the last episode....

.................SPOILERS.................

-We find out that Claire is actually Nathan's daughter (dun dun dun!) I never imagined it. But wow, I heard there was suppose to be a romance between Claire and Peter, but now that Claire is Nathan's daughter, that would mean that Peter is Claire's uncle, so it would just be wrong...plus the age difference.

-And Syler is pretending to be Zane to get to all the people on "the list." Can't Mohinder feel the bad vibes from him? He keeps giving Zane/Sylar this questioning look, yet he doesn't listen to it.

-Hiro left Ando so now he's a solo team. Why bring him along when you're gonna leave him? And what happened to the comic book that they were following?

-Simone is dead (?) because Isaac shot her when he was trying to kill the invisible Peter.

-Peter is all evil at the end...why the sudden change in attitude?

-The invisible guy that's mentoring Peter is so funny :lol:

-Matt's in a rough situation...and he just teamed up with two other "heroes" to go against Mr. Bennett.

-I love the part when Claire is trying to see who her real dad was, but she couldn't see him since his back was to her. So as he was driving off, she threw a rock at his car and ran away. LOL :lol:

That's it for now..the progression of the show is really slow...but yet keeps getting interesting. I can't wait to see how everyone's story comes together.

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i so love this show! in aust, they are only airing ep4 or sumfing. but ive been watching it on youtube.. such a fantastic show! the twist, the unpredictabilities... baaah~~~ so good! i just finished watching ep16..

Nameless

N i n j a
damn the latest episode...leading to more questions/excitement. i thought peter was going to die. i'll rant later. gotta sleep now.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I love this show. Last night there was a new episode. I'm glad Peter didn't die...but then again I knew he wouldn't because Claire was at his mom's house. It's sad that the artist died, but he knew he was going to die anyway. I really hate Sylar. I want him dead! He's so evil. I wonder what Linderman wants with Micah...I'm still a little confused as to what his power is. I remember he was able to get money out of the ATM but what does that mean? That was so cool when Hiro met up with his future self. Next episode looks pretty good. I can't wait!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
As much as I like this show, I think they're dragging it too much. It feels like nothing is happening... and I'm just watching nothing happen. LOL, I didn't catch the season finale, but I watch up to it. And this is suppose to go on for how many more seasons? Sometimes I wish American TV shows were like Asian TV series and end after a couple of episodes. It reminds me of back in the Dragon Ball Z days with Cell, before the Cell Tournaments. Every episode was like ....... just waiting. ERRR! So irritating, yet I watched it..

But more about the show... Hiro should've taken that chance he had to kill Sylar but no, he hesitated. Yes, he's the nice guy, but if he did it, it would've ended everything. ...and it can't end yet... *sigh* Everyone is so connected now... I wonder if Peter's mom has any abilities as well. I still can't figure out how Sylar absorbs their power. He's suppose to be a normal person, right? But since he wants to be special, he kills the people with special abilities and eats their brains? How does eating brain absorbs the power? They still have yet to give away the secret..