Heroes

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I had to miss One Tree Hill because Heroes new season premiered today. Two hours.
Wow, it's getting really good. I like the direction that they're this to, especially since last season wasn't that great (probably due to the writer's strike).
People who didn't have power are getting them and there are new people, and more baddies that make Sylar look like an angel.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I had to miss One Tree Hill because Heroes new season premiered today. Two hours.
Wow, it's getting really good. I like the direction that they're this to, especially since last season wasn't that great (probably due to the writer's strike).
People who didn't have power are getting them and there are new people, and more baddies that make Sylar look like an angel.

Wow, you beat me to it, seems like we have some shows in common. I missed One Tree Hill too, but it wasn't that exciting. I missed the last couple episodes of last season, but I guess I didn't miss much. Ok so now we know Claire is really special. I already figured she couldn't die. It sucks for Peter, coming to the past to help Claire only to be the reason why she changed. Dummy, and why did he put himself in the body of a bad guy? Btw, I felt like it was a Veronica Mars reunion...so is Sylar gonna be a good guy now? Mohinder is an idiot, and needs to get smacked. That's what he gets. Man, I'm looking forward to this season.

But, I'm gonna have to watch it online. I have something more intense to watch in that time slot. Hey, let's see if we watch the same shows other than the ones mentioned.

Mondays: Gossip Girl, Prisonbreak (this show is always intense, plus it's the only show my little sister watches with me)...online: The Hills, One Tree Hill, Heroes
Tuesdays: 90210, House
Wednesdays: America's Next Top Model, Private Practice
Thursdays: Smallville (now that the Green Arrow has joined the cast this season), Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, CSI...haven't decided which one to watch on tv, Lipstick Jungle
Sundays: Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO We almost watch the same shows. Monday and Thursday. For monday, now that I miss PrisonBreak, I don't watch it. I'll watch when re-runs are out. But I do watch Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
hehe I have too many shows to watch I can't keep them straight anymore, especially when the new season just started. Takes me a while to get back into the rhythm of things.

lol I thought it was like a Veronica Mars reunion too.
Well, at least you know the CW takes care of their actors.

Monday: Chuck @ 7pm; One Tree Hill/Heroes @8pm -- Damn the networks, they had to put them in the same time slot, so now I gotta choose which one to watch on TV and which one to wait to watch online. CW is kinda slow with putting their shows online so I might have to watch Heroes online instead. :(

Tuesday: House; Privileged -- The new Fox show Fringe looks pretty good so I might give that a try. If it's better than Privileged I might switch over to Fox for that day.

Wednesday:Bones; Destination Truth

Thursday: Smallville; Supernatural

Sunday: Desparate Housewives

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hehe I have too many shows to watch I can't keep them straight anymore, especially when the new season just started. Takes me a while to get back into the rhythm of things.

lol I thought it was like a Veronica Mars reunion too.
Well, at least you know the CW takes care of their actors.

Monday: Chuck @ 7pm; One Tree Hill/Heroes @8pm -- Damn the networks, they had to put them in the same time slot, so now I gotta choose which one to watch on TV and which one to wait to watch online. CW is kinda slow with putting their shows online so I might have to watch Heroes online instead. :(

Tuesday: House; Privileged -- The new Fox show Fringe looks pretty good so I might give that a try. If it's better than Privileged I might switch over to Fox for that day.

Wednesday:Bones; Destination Truth

Thursday: Smallville; Supernatural

Sunday: Desparate Housewives
Actually, I go watch OTH right after Prisonbreak, I just go watch it at surfthechannel.com, people from other states upload it to megavideo so we can just watch it the same night. That's the only way I watch all my shows the same night.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I can't read this! lol I can't wait to see the episode, but I realllyyy want to wait for the season to end so I can have a Heroes-marathon. lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Typical Heroes, I'm so confused right now...I don't understand why Peter had to do things Sylar's way, when it's easy for him to have powers anyways, he just absorbs them from people...I always thought that Peter was a good version of Sylar, cuz he doesn't have to kill anyone to get powers, he just gets them by being next to them...it was sad to see him resort to violence, especially with his own brother...Then again, future Claire kills Peter, her favorite uncle (and real-life boyfriend, so weird)...I wonder what makes her become so bad...Then there's the shocker of Sylar, aka Gabriel being Peter's half-brother...goodness gracious, when you think this show didn't have enough secrets or suspense...and it's barely been a few episodes...Glad to see that Adam is back, he was entertaining...and I thought everyone had their own powers, but his is so similar to Claire's...can he never die? At all? He doesn't have Claire's healing ability, he just can't die, period.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Tonight's episode was crazy...I can't believe that the Petrelli dad is alive, when everyone thought he was dead, and he's trying to make an army of villains? That's family against family...so crazy...it's kind of weird to see Sylar being the funny sidekick/good guy after seeing him kill so many people...and watching Peter get crazy evil, almost killing his mom...What's happening to my favorite characters? They really turned this upside down, and Ando was right about him and Hiro...they're the worst heroes ever, how could they not turn around in the alley, and let the bad guys get Adam like that? Next week is gonna be crazy, as always...

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
omg, it was a crazy episode last night. I cannot believe that man is still alive. At first I thought the evil armies are made of people that did not born with the ability. The good guys were the one that born with powers. Now I have second thought. But yet again you don't know who is who! This is crazy. And yes Hiro and his friend are kinda retard in last night episode.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Heroes gets really intense, not as intense as Prisonbreak last night, but that's for another thread.

Anyways, I'm sorry, I understand Claire feeling helpless cuz she feels her power is so useless...but she has the most powerful ability ever, she can never die, not even getting hit by trains over and over again...It irritated me that she went alone to that stupid fat pervs place to try to rescue her birth mother...If it wasn't for her ability, she wouldn't have been able to get free...I was waiting for someone to shoot her already, it's only common sense...

Then there's Peter, he is so crazy...yeah, trust the father that rose from the dead to build an evil army of villains that steals your powers instead of your newly found brother that tried to kill you several times and at one point succeeded but that you know is and can be a good guy...that was a mouthful. I was screaming, "Don't hug him!!!" But I guess he didn't hear me...

Are the heroes on this show thickheaded or what? They make the villains look so smart when they're not...well, maybe Mr. Petrelli is the only genius on the show. Saresh's greed turned him into a monster, Nathan walked into trouble and doesn't think to fly out of there...Claire goes looking for trouble since she's invincible, poor Sylar, I mean, Gabriel is trying to change but no one believes it...and Peter, well, I thought he was the most powerful hero ever, being able to absorb other people's abilities instead of doing it Sylar's way...but now that's gone. Peter got on my nerves, I get that Sylar was evil, but he should try to understand why he was like that...and he knew for a straight up fact that Sylar/Gabriel turns into this great man, a great dad even (did anyone notice his son's name was Noah? Like Noah Bennet? Hmmm, wonder how that happened.)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometimes I hate nursing school :(. It makes me miss one of my fave shows. I hope to watch it soon. When does season 3 end?? I hope the semester is over before Heroes is.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This week's episode was really good, seeing how Elle used to know and like Sylar/Gabriel...and the company is the whole reason why he turned into a murderer, when all he wanted to do was live in peace. Noah Bennet is a jerk, he treats Gabriel like he's some sort of monster when he's the one who made him that way...he's the one who wanted to see him kill someone, then set him free to kill other people...I'm really starting to like Gabriel, seeing that he's really human, and not this killing machine that he was made out to be in Chapter 1. He did save Peter's life by supporting his fall when he pushed him out the window...and I know he's staying on his dad's side so he could bring him down, he's as powerful as Peter was, until their dad took his powers.