Herr's Video Production Presents: Hmong Celebrities Night Concert

leek18

sarNie Adult
Herlinda want me to help her post this poster. The poster already tell everything so I don't need to explain!!!!!!. Remember, if you like to see them so bad then go!!!!!!!!!!! I think Maiv Puv is also going to be there too.

neena

sarNie Adult
where is XAB THOJ?! he's the only hmong celebrity that i wanna see right now. all the other are just blah!
hahaha....thats what i was gonna say too!! XAB WHERE ARE U? I WANNA SEE YOU TOO!! I'll pay to see him, he's the only good hmong actor out there.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
reallie though, i want to see xab.. not these.. ive seen them before.. they always cum. it aint new anymore.

there are only two main singers. & other guest singers. the rest are actors & actress. not reallie a fan of them.. :( whoever ish going, post sum pics. thanks.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
awww i know where's xab thoj????? if he's coming you know i'm there! lol

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i just got back from the Hmong New Year. I saw all of these people except Luj Yaj-- Pog nplaum, yawg nplaum, npawg tooj, voos yaj, and yawg thim maiv, even ET and Cheng Vang.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Leek 18 since you know her you can you please share any info. if she's has a new movie release out this year? And he's starring in it?

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
forget those young people!!!

im all about them older folks!!
my dream coming true!! mai puv!!!
i love that girl!!!
and pog nyam!!!!
my idols!!!!!!!!!

i need to go!
fresno!

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh about that. I'm not sure if Herr's Video is going to have a new movie or not?? and sorry I don't know.

Leek 18 since you know her you can you please share any info. if she's has a new movie release out this year? And he's starring in it?

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
oh about that. I'm not sure if Herr's Video is going to have a new movie or not?? and sorry I don't know.
Oh okay. Because a friend's mom really likes Voos Yaj and since she's sponsering Voos my friend's mom wants to know if Voos will be having a new release?

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
so all those people r in the US right now???, will i no that luj yaj is here but not all those people

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
Oh okay. Because a friend's mom really likes Voos Yaj and since she's sponsering Voos my friend's mom wants to know if Voos will be having a new release?
Voos Yaj have a new movie out called "3 Tiam Hlub Tsis Tsim Nyog" part 1-2end. The actress is new and she is very pretty too.