Hey Sarnies...Need advise and opinion

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
This weekend was a rough weekend for me and it was an unexpecting one. I have a question to ask all you guys I would like to hear yours guys thoughts on it. I believe that almost everyone know about the myspace page right. Well, here is go I went to a friend page and made a silly comment to that friend saying that he seem to be a cool and interesting to hang around with. But I made that comment because on his my page he wrote a description of this "WELL MY NAMES RUBEN TESTA..WELL I LOVE 2 PLAY SOCCER..WELL I GO 2 RHS ..IM A JUNIOR..YUP YUP..WELL IM REALLY FUNNY, RANDOM AND KIND OF UGLY..lol...BUT FUN TO B AROUND WITH.. WELL HIT ME UP IF U WANT 2 KNOW MORE..." [/b]All I was doing was just joking around like how other friends do, all my thought and action was mainly being silly and friendly, but my boyfriend thought that I was throwing myself to him. Does it sound like I was throwing myself to that person. Let me hear yours guys opinion on it. :unsure:

noungning

Heartless
how old r u and ur bf?

because if it were me, i'd smack him upside the back of his head and say get over it.

it's just a comment... and u both shouldn't be over analyzing this... and it's coming from someone who over analyze anything! lol that's just so silly... sorry if i'm offending u and ur bf in anyway.

but, i say give him some time and he'd be over it.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I am 23 yr and my bf is also 23. I was trying to tell him that he is over analyzing it but he don't listen. No girl you are not offending. I appreciate that you comment on it. Thanks

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thats crazy he got mad over that? LOL I guess I should be tripping when my husband leaves comments like "Hey babe I miss you and I hope you are doing good. Let me know how your doing." for other girls :huh: I'm not being mean, but that is silly. Comments are comments =/

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Thats crazy he got mad over that? LOL I guess I should be tripping when my husband leaves comments like "Hey babe I miss you and I hope you are doing good. Let me know how your doing." for other girls :huh: I'm not being mean, but that is silly. Comments are comments =/
Oh, that was what I was telling you and he was all saying that I a ruining my reputation on that. I was like how could that be. I told him that my comment and everything I say was pure and friendly nothing more then being a friend and talking to a friend.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well all you said was "you seem cool and interesting to hang around with" I understood if you said, "you seem cool and I would like to hang around with you and get to know you better." :huh: guys and how old are you two?

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
we are both 23, and guess what he was want to get to know his sister not me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
whut? :huh: and 23? I'm sorry but you boyfriend should have been more mature about the situation. At first when you post this I was thinking he was like 17 or 18 =/. I'm not trying to offend you or anything, but honestly he could have been much more mature about the situation. The comment wasn't even explicit in anyway to suggest you were throwing yourself at him, and for your boyfriend to even think "throwing yourself to him" is wrong.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
thanks you so much, i know that i didn't do anything wrong. I am not offend whatsoever I came in here and ask for yours guys thought and I appreciate all of this. thanks appreciate your comment

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
yea, i know. I was mad too, and I told me what I comment was just a friendly comment nothing more then that I don't know why he was saying all that to me. but yeah i'll get him time.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well I can't say much because I don't know you or your boyfriend, but I do know that it's not healthy to have a boyfriend that accuses you of throwing yourself at someone :huh:

--now I sound like an instigator =/

noungning

Heartless
lol oh good. yes, just give him time, at 23... if he's not just a childish piece of boy, he's just very jealous and tries to make it ur fault for doing anything.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol...OMG I've send some strange comments to my guy friends and if what you said is considered "throwing yourself at him" than I'm doing much worse. :lol:
But seriously, no, I don't see how making a nice, friendly comment to a friend like that would be considered throwing youself at someone.
Like noungning said, I'd slap him upside the head too. Your bf is overreacting.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HE iS OVERREACTiNG... iT iS JUST A COMMENT. iF HE'S GETTiNG MAD OVER A COMMENT LiKE THAT, THEN HE MiGHT BE A LiL iNSECURE OR SOMETHiNG. YOU SHOULDN'T THiNK SO MUCH ABOUT iT CUZ REALLY iT AiNT NOTHiNG TO BE THiNKiNG BOUT!

hm. i don't know about this one. it would be an over reaction if he did the same thing to some hott girl, & you'd be completely cool w/ it. :lol: i swear some girls are really hypocritical... I'm not saying you are. Around me here, girls get a hissy fit if their guy gets upset or expresses how he doesn't like something his girl did or said (communicating people), the girl goes "you're paranoid... insecure. blah. blah." then when the dude does the same thing, the girl threatens to break up with him OR her girlfriends start telling her they think he's a player. :rolleyes:

it could be he's insecure or he's just setting boundaries in the relationship early on instead of later on & realizing you guys aren't compatible.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
first of all i was just wondering how he found out..did you come out and told him what you did or did he found out on his own!

why does it matter you might wonder? well if you came out and told him then he shouldnt take it that you were throwing yourself to another guy. based on what you said from the myspace message ..it seem pretty normal and just a quick friendly comment.

i know how some guys can get very obssessive, but he should learn how to trust you more. and sooner or later he also need to accept that fact that you need friends too...whether its male or female.

just because you two are dating doesnt mean he can tell you what person to make friends with.

sorry im almost feeling like im just another instigator (like Tina was saying)

But anyhow i dont want to offend you or your bf neither...just wanted to share my feelings thats all.

Good luck & I hope all goes well, lilo!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah not your fault...your boifriend is just thinking too much...if it was someone you didn't know then yeah maybe he would have the right to be mad at you...but this was your friend so yeah...smack him.