Hi all!!

komictwin

sarNie Egg
Hi, you guys! Um...I don't really know where the introduction topic area is because I just joined so I'm just gonna post my intro and picture on the photo forum (heheh) so please don't mind!

I hope to come here frequently. I have not visited any of the forum sites I've joined for a very long time. Reason I joined sarNworld because I was watching this Lakorn and thought this might be a convenient place to gather my info on Thai and other Asian celebrity gossip! =D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WELCOME TO SARNWORLD! ^_____________^
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or the other members around and we'll try our best to answer them ^_^..
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Btw.. may I ask which lakorn you watched that made you interested..? XD

oh and also feel free to call me julie or aiko around the forum.. hehe.. i don't bite.. lol..

komictwin

sarNie Egg
WELCOME TO SARNWORLD! ^_____________^
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or the other members around and we'll try our best to answer them ^_^..
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Btw.. may I ask which lakorn you watched that made you interested..? XD

oh and also feel free to call me julie or aiko around the forum.. hehe.. i don't bite.. lol..
Hi Julie!

Um...I don't know what the Lakorn is called that's why I joined this site to see if anyone would know the title. It's not a drama I would prefer to watch more than once I'll tell you that.

Okay, it's about these young looking married couple (probably around their 20s-30s). The husband is an idiot and obviously does not understand sh*t (excuse my language). He cheats on his wife with this lady (antagonist), and that lady (i don't even know their names! sorry!) is trying to simply make the man's wife upset and jealous. The guy is really a retard. He uses his children as an excuse to stay married to the wife. He falls for every pretty girl he sees or talks to. He even slept with the maid who has a crush on him. This drama contain many good-looking actors/resses. Most women in it have their hair dyed burgundy and have it long and wavy at ends. Honestly, I think it's my fault because I couldn't sit still and just watch it while my mom had it put on all day, but I can't find the theme of this movie. I don't even know where it's headed. All I see is the guy being frustrated everytime he sees his wife with the antagonist's ex-husband but he doesn't recognize what the hell he's doing that's making her upset and continually see the bad girl. Oh, there was a line (In Hmong) he said, "All guys are like this" Technically, he doesn't see his marriage as important has his sleeping around, but gets jealous when his wife talks to men and he doesn't want a divorce either. And the wife just turns a deaf ear toward it as well, so basically she cares so much to the point where she would just ignore his acts.

Anyway, there are far better Lakorns I've watched that are very fun to watch. My latest one I have watched other than the one I hastily described starred Rita Jensen where she is a clumsy afro-hair lady who is convinced she sees ghosts.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Mia Luang? lol that's what it sounds like to me. Welcome and enjoy!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hmm, i haven't seen mia luang. it would explain why i had no idea what komic002 was talking about. hahaha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hello :D Welcome to SARNWORLD! A where you will feel at Home. Lol
Anyways, You can call me Rose ;D Since that is my name ahahaha :p
Hmm...i have never Seen Mia luang but i feel like that might be it since i have seen
little clips of it. ehehehe ;)
Ahhhh ~ Gae Roy Ruk! Oh Boy! Was Rome handsome in there or what! Ahahaha
Super handsome of course. Lol Rita was adorable in there. i remember watch GGR. :p
Besides, i was wondering....did you just start watching Lakorns?
or you have been a while/long time ago-ish?

Btw, Gorgeous Picture ;D ~ ♥

komictwin

sarNie Egg
Hello :D Welcome to SARNWORLD! A where you will feel at Home. Lol
Anyways, You can call me Rose ;D Since that is my name ahahaha :p
Hmm...i have never Seen Mia luang but i feel like that might be it since i have seen
little clips of it. ehehehe ;)
Ahhhh ~ Gae Roy Ruk! Oh Boy! Was Rome handsome in there or what! Ahahaha
Super handsome of course. Lol Rita was adorable in there. i remember watch GGR. :p
Besides, i was wondering....did you just start watching Lakorns?
or you have been a while/long time ago-ish?

Btw, Gorgeous Picture ;D ~ ♥
Yes Rome was!
He's so sexy!
Rita is just too hilarious. She can really act!
But once her hair changed to the better look, her attitude wasn't the same as the afro =(
She's got more confidence when she had the funky hair and clothes on! lol

I've been watching lakorns since I can remember...long time ago!
I just don't watch it often.
btw, thanks!

And thank you all! =) I feel most welcome!

kulyia

RUK
yup it sounds like it. he(note) is such a manwhore.. i asked about mia luang a while back. here is the caps if you feel like reading :) Credits to lady0fdarkness. somehow i can click on the insert link /picture tabs.. :\ here is the link just so.

http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns/?cat=17