Hi Bye, Mama!

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
B9D40F71-C188-491B-B548-93C5A0C5B624.jpeg

Haven’t been watching too many Korean dramas lately but I’m so into this one currently! It’s something different, not really a love story between a couple but rather between mom and daughter, hence the title. Basically about a mom who’s passed away and how she turns human again and gets 49 days to gain her place back. Will she stay human or return to being a ghost? Hm. I don’t know! I really wish it has a happy ending though but it seems like the title is suggesting she will return to being a ghost. :eek:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I just started watching it... and a little boy is actually playing the daughter.
I'm hope for a happy ending too. I feel bad for the new wife and i really curious how they ended up together and married.
And its so crazy how every spirit in the funeral home is connection into one story.
How many eps will this have?? Im currently only on ep 8

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Really! A little boy! I would’ve never guessed that!!

Not sure about many episodes but I’m on 14 and I think it’s getting close to ending.

alissaax

They better not turn minjung into a bad person

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I want the main guy to move on with his new wife. I want the main girl to move on too even if it means she dies again. I think this drama should be about letting go and that time has gone by, why should you not move on? It might be a sad ending I want now but I think it’d make sense.

alissaax

I want the main guy to move on with his new wife. I want the main girl to move on too even if it means she dies again. I think this drama should be about letting go and that time has gone by, why should you not move on? It might be a sad ending I want now but I think it’d make sense.
I agree :icon12:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Sad how the main girl was praising her husband for treating all patients the same, the one thing that prevented her husband from performing surgery on her, possibly saving her life :sad6:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finished this in the 2 days that I was off work. It started out well but I think it just really fell flat towards the last 6 episodes. I am happy that everyone got closure.

I felt that the purpose of Min Jung was just to inflict turmoil. Maybe it was the drama fault for telling us that Gyu Hyun loved Min Jung but didn't quite show us that he did. We did get a glimpse but wasn't enough to convince me that he loved her the way he loved Yu Ri. He never opened up during the duration of his courting and marriage with Min Jung. He didn't open up until the very very very end. And the ending was just a slap in the face. I wanted MJ and GH to divorce but MJ still being active in Seo Woo's life. Why? Because it felt like she kept her marriage for Seo Woo's sake.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Not the best but a video I had been putting off in finishing.