Hidden Assassin

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
My second time trying out FanFic. My first time failed big time since it was too close of a storyline to Roy Mai, so I said "forget it" :coverlaf:

I wasn't planning on doing a FanFic ever again, but it's going to be hard waiting for another Gilly lakorn to come out so yeap, that's why I'm here.

credit to Prisna

Will write full summary later, but here is a shorter one

Basically, Guy is on a mission to take revenge on View's father . He was raised by these two guy who used to be his father's best friend, til some thing happen. They lied to him that the person who murdered his parent was View's father. So Guy took the chance to become View's personal bodyguard, and kidnap her, though in the process taking his revenge againt View's father.

Here is the Trailer:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I seriously can't wait to read this. Again, I'm gonna be hooked ;)
I love the storyline & revenge, adjfdlfsd; I'm super excited to start reading. The trailer is already effin amazing, the fanfic will be so good.
Can't wait. I'll be your supporter all the way, Pangia ! Fighting !
Guy & View <3333 Gilly <3

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
damn Pang, I swear, u are a pro at making mvs and trailer...that looks like a real trailer....

and yes I'll be looking forward for this one

Saifah

bite me x___
Damn this looks hekka good! your trailer is frickin amazing! I'm definitely looking forward to read this.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Pang, I'm so hyped up for this FF since I saw your (AWESOME) trailer! I'll be waiting to read this! Miss GILLY so darn much!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
My gosh, sis, with your movie-making skills, I bet you can totally turn this simple fan fiction into a "real" movie/lakorn!!! xD :coverlaf: :spin: ^_^

I heart your teaser and storyline!!! Wow...you and I definitely think alike; not sure if I ever revealed it to you, but that was exactly the kind of FF story I was thinking for Pris's picture!!! I definitely thought of Guy as an assassin on revenge against View's father as well hehehe. :wink: :lolyup:

Such a traditional/over-used plot, but I love it! Once again, sis, you did a fabulous job on your newest video! But there is a funny thing hehehe. I saw Aerin loads of time, and I'm guessing that she plays a part in your FF. Another hilarious thing; oh gosh, I cracked up so bad when I saw you used Captain as Guy's "father." :lmao3: :bhehe: :rofl: That was brilliant, sis. :thumbsup: :clap2:

Hmm, did you use Bee as Guy's "mother?" It looks like her, but I'm not sure. Do you find Captain and Bee a better couple than Aom & Captain? I don't know, sis, I thought it should have been Aom as Guy's mother. :D I hecka love Aom & Captain, and that way, Guy may think that View looks a little like his mother (but I can see why that idea is kind of wrong hehehe). But I'm not complaining; your story's awesome!

Wow, I can't to read about Gilly's scenes!!! There's bound to be intensity between them! :wub: :spin: You know, I'm having all sorts of thoughts to what kind of character View will be like: the kind, thoughtful, down-to-earth, and gentle girl; or the sophisticated, spoiled yet sweet girl hehehe.

There are two ways she could be towards Guy; she could be sweet to to him and that's how he falls for her, or be rude and mean to him and yet change for him... :spin: Aah, I can't wait now!!! :cloud9:

AikOm^_^

Thanks everyone. I'm almost done with my chapter one.btw I'm making this pg-13
W.O.W. PG-13, huh? My naughty mind's thinking all sorts of PG-13 stuff that can happen. :coverlaf: :pervie:

Hope to see (read about hehe) some hot :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: scenes, sis!!!! XD

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
My gosh, sis, with your movie-making skills, I bet you can totally turn this simple fan fiction into a "real" movie/lakorn!!! xD :coverlaf: :spin: ^_^

I heart your teaser and storyline!!! Wow...you and I definitely think alike; not sure if I ever revealed it to you, but that was exactly the kind of FF story I was thinking for Pris's picture!!! I definitely thought of Guy as an assassin on revenge against View's father as well hehehe. :wink: :lolyup:

Such a traditional/over-used plot, but I love it! Once again, sis, you did a fabulous job on your newest video! But there is a funny thing hehehe. I saw Aerin loads of time, and I'm guessing that she plays a part in your FF. Another hilarious thing; oh gosh, I cracked up so bad when I saw you used Captain as Guy's "father." :lmao3: :bhehe: :rofl: That was brilliant, sis. :thumbsup: :clap2:

Hmm, did you use Bee as Guy's "mother?" It looks like her, but I'm not sure. Do you find Captain and Bee a better couple than Aom & Captain? I don't know, sis, I thought it should have been Aom as Guy's mother. :D I hecka love Aom & Captain, and that way, Guy may think that View looks a little like his mother (but I can see why that idea is kind of wrong hehehe). But I'm not complaining; your story's awesome!

Wow, I can't to read about Gilly's scenes!!! There's bound to be intensity between them! :wub: :spin: You know, I'm having all sorts of thoughts to what kind of character View will be like: the kind, thoughtful, down-to-earth, and gentle girl; or the sophisticated, spoiled yet sweet girl hehehe.

There are two ways she could be towards Guy; she could be sweet to to him and that's how he falls for her, or be rude and mean to him and yet change for him... :spin: Aah, I can't wait now!!! :cloud9:
LOL Maiko. Yeah I know this theme isn't new but I'll try my best to add twist and turns in here so it'll be a bit different, but I hasn't update on my summary, it's just a short one so it'll sound like an overused one LMAO. I actually am making Bee as Guy's mother in here since she was original in the clip with Captain. I know what you mean, I love captain with aom better too. LOL, but yeah, I couldn't resist making Capatin as Guy's father since they both look so much alike lol. kekekek,. you're have to wait and find out about View's character and of course I'm adding all sort of good scene in here between them since it wasn't enough in KT

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
So sorry everyone, I've been really busy doing other things. Finally I was able to finish my first chapter. Warning to you guys that the beginning isn't always exciting as the middle to the end part! So keep up with me ok. Thanks all.

Hidden Assassin

Cast:

Guy………Pra’ek
View ……..N’ek
Captain….Guy’s father
Bee………Guy’s mother
Aerin……..Nang’rai
Aun………View’s father
Nat………..Aerin’s father
May……….San’s sister
San…….. May’s brother
Mai……….Aerin’s mother

Summary:

There were four best friends, Captain, Aun, Nat, and San who would sacrifice their lives for each other. They made an oath to stay true to each other forever, regardless what will happen in the future. Unfortunately, Nat was in love with San’s sister, May, but she didn’t return the same feeling since she is in love with Captain. Meanwhile Captain is engaged to marry Bee, the woman he been in love with for over two years. Nevertheless, May was desperate to get Captain. May and Nat were drunk one night, and ended up sleeping together. When she found out that she is pregnant with Nat’s child, May thought of a plan get Captain to be with her. She forced her way into Captain’s room one night, after drugging him, and lied that they slept together. May then told Captain that he was the one that got her pregnant, and he needed to marry her. Captain refused to since he knows that he never had anything to do with her. Furious that her plan didn’t go as planned, May cried to Nat and San, telling them that Captain raped her. Upon hearing this, San was angry that his best friend had violated his sister so he confronted Captain, and threating to end their friendship. Captain tried telling San and Nat that he never did touched May, but it was useless.
As May’s karma, what goes around comes around. She was run over by a truck, while coming home, and dies instantly. San and Nat thought that Captain killed her since he didn’t want the child and May. From then on, their friendship was broken. Captain went ahead and got married to Bee, and had a son, Guy. Aun was still friend with Captain since he believed in his innocence, although he was torn between his friendships with the other two.
With the great bond between them, Captain and Aun decided to engage both of their children together, hoping they can become a closer family. In thanking for Aun friendship, Captain give two identical necklace, one for Guy and the other for View to hold them together.
Meanwhile, San and Nat haven’t forgotten about what Captain had done, and planned to kill him. Aun overheard San and Nat conversation one night, and sought to warn Captain, but he was too late. San and Nat succeed in killing Captain and Bee. As a police officer, he couldn’t help but obey the law, and captured both of his best friends for murderer. Angry that Aun betrayed them, San and Nat vowed to one day take revenge against Aun. With lucks on their side, San and Nat were able to escape from jail during power outages. The two then joined force with a group of gangster, and kidnapped Captain and Bee’s son with them, hoping to raise him into a killing weapon, and have him take his revenge on his father’s only best friend, Aun.

Guy: His mission is to take revenge on his parent’s murderer, Aun. He is to become a bodyguard to Aun’s daughter, View, which is the perfect chance for him to hurt the only thing that matter to Aun. He doesn’t know that the real murderer of his parent were San and Nat.

View: Ever since she was born, her father never lets her out of the house, in fear that one of his enemies will kidnap her. In needs of friendship, her only chance came when her father hired a bodyguard for her. The only other person than her tutors, that she can associate with, is this new guy, and this is one chance she is not passing.

Guy finally did succeed in kidnapping View to his private island (and you might be able to guess what happen next). ^o^

Chapter One

Tick Tock…Tick Tock…Tick Tock. The sound of the clock is the only thing that assures Gen. Aun, highest officer of the Royal Thai Police, that he is living in the present and not the past. For every seconds, every minutes, every days, months and years, he’ll consistently remembering and regretting what he could have done in the past. Holding in his hand, is what look to be an old grungy photography with four young men, smiling happily at the camera. Aun, Captain, Nat and San, four best friends graduated from Chulalongkorn University. Gen and Aun remembered like it was just yesterday when both of them and the guys were talking and joking about sticking together forever, the bond between them were unbreakable.

On that summer night so long ago, Aun had just been accepted as a captain police officer and the four friends went on a trip to Pattaya for a celebration. They decided to make an oath that no matter what happens, the four of them will never betray one another or to be separated whether in life or death. But who could have guessed that fate turned out to be a son of a bitch, and soon their path will lead to betrayals and deaths. Out of the four friends, Aun and Captain were the best of friends. Captain was like a part of Aun, there was a special connection between the two, like they were real blooded brothers. Whatever secret or feeling Captain had, Aun was always the first one to know, and offer words of advice. He and Captain were the more mature one in the group, while Nat and San were a bit on the wild side, and more hard headed. Nevertheless, they were still able to get pass all their faults and be true to each other.

By now, the outside world was coming alive with blue, green, yellow, and red lights, but darkness overshadowed the inside of Gen. Aun’s office. The sun had just gone down, leaving the empty office, a rather cold and lonely ground. But that doesn’t bother Gen. Aun. What bothered him were the nightmares that kept them from sleeping at night. In the nightmare, he could still see Captain, his pale face and body lying and crawling on the ground. There were blood scattered everywhere, covering his head to toe, while not ten feet away was his wife Bee, who die instantly following the crash. He remembered his friend crying out for his wife and child, and begging him to take care of his precious child. In the moment of his last breath, he had asked Aun not to forget their friendship, and promised to help raise his only son, Guy. Aun promised him that he’ll never forgive their promises, and will see it through that one day his son will become part of his daughter life. But sadly, after the cremation of Captain and Bee, their son disappeared and was never heard from again. As true to his word, Aun search far and wide for Guy, but with no luck. He blamed himself for everything that had happened, if only he was too earlier, he could of prevent everything from happening. If only that woman hasn’t come into the picture, then none of this would have occurred. If only time can reverse back to the past, he will do everything in his power to stop the awful misunderstanding between the friends.

Flashback*

“San, where are you going so early in the morning? Isn’t today your day off, dude?” asked Captain. San, too busy straighten his cloths, totally ignored his friend. “Ah, didn’t you hear me?” Captain asked again, a bit irritated that he was being ignored. Just then Nat came into the room, and notices Captain’s irritated face.

“What’s up with you?”

“Nothing, except someone here is being a Mr. High Almighty, and didn’t want to answer me. I think he got himself a date and didn’t want us to find out”

“What, really San!? You got a girlfriend, since when?” questioned Nat. San who just about had it with his friends curiousness, yelled out “Oh well you two just shut up. It’s not that. My sister whom I haven’t seen in years is coming back to Thailand today and I have to pick her up, ok.”

“You mean little May? Why didn’t you say anything at all?” asked Nat.

“It’s big May now. Don’t forget my sister is 20 years old now; she was only 15 when you met her. Also…I don’t trust you guys with her” said San, giving his friends the evil look.

“Ah, you know me San; I’m not those types of guys who would go after my friend’s sister”

“Me too San. Don’t forget that I already have a girlfriend. I don’t think there is anyone else for me other than Bee”. Captain give off a big smiled, just thinking about Bee, the love of his life. They met two years ago in the same University, sparks fly instantly between them, and from that moment on he knew that he’ll love only her forever. His friends don’t know, except Aun, his best friend, who understands him like a brother. There also Nat who happened to found out about it, just because he overheard Captain talking to himself in one of his happy mood about marrying Bee. He being planning to propose to her, but their timing was never at the right moment, either she is busy with her family or school. But pretty soon, Captain thought to himself, he’ll make her his bride, and end this longing he had for her.

“Ok, Mr. in Love, you can snap out of your perverted daydreaming already” laughed Nat. Captain swung his punch at Nat’s head in a playing way, with Nat dodge it and slammed into Aun, who just came through the door. “Wooh! Hold it there big guy, I was just playing with you” he joked.

“Hmph, but next time I’m really going to kick your ass. You know I don’t think of Bee in such way, I respected her”

“Yea, no wonder you’re still a virgin”

“Why you…”. Nat seeing that this time he might he get that punch Captain threatened him many times now, rushed out of the room, laughing like an idiot, fallowing by Captain. Aun looked at them like they have gone crazy, and turned to find San, still fixing his clothes.

“So overheard that you’re picking up your sister?”

“Yes, she will be arriving at noon, and you know how she is, if I’m late, she gets mad and creates problems for me”

“Why don’t you just have your parents pick her up?”

“No, they’re busy. And plus, even though she’s spoiled, she’s my sister. I haven’t seen her in the last five years. As an older brother, I love her very much although she could be a brat at times.”

“I understand. She’s very lucky to have a good brother like you” Aun nodded his head while patted San’s shoulder. “Alright, well, I have to go back to work early since there’s a lot of stuff to cover.”

“Aun, be careful. I heard there’s a lot of shooting lately. Even if I agree that you’re good at this job, you’re still a friend whom I care about. Please be safe” said San.

“Thanks San. I won’t die anytime soon” smiled Aun. He gives San a pat on the back and assured him again that nothing will happen to him on his way to work. Aun grabbed his jacket and left. San shakes his head in disagreement, still thinking Aun is taking a huge risk, and that’s something San didn’t like. Aun is the more mature one out of their group of friend, but he love to take risk, and one day that just might get him kill. San give that thought a last sigh and turn his thought more toward his meeting with his sister.
San was glad he arrived in time for the announcement arriver of the flight from England, it had just landed. If he was late even a second, May will throw a tantrum, which is not a big surprise coming from his hot headed beloved sister. Where could she be, he wondered, it’s been about twenty minutes now and still no sign of her anywhere. San couldn’t wait to get out of the airport, one place he hated is being in a crowed area, just pissed the shit out of him when people bump into him. “Ooohp!” he cried in surprised. Yes, just like this girl here who out of nowhere jumped onto him and squeezed the crap out of him.

San grabbed the crazy girl by the shoulder and pushed her away, but without any success.

“Ok crazy lady, if you don’t let go now, I’m going to cry rape in public, right. NOW!” yelled San, still trying hard to push her away. The crazy girl let go right away but not without giving him a surprised punch. “Ochhh! What the fuck!”

“Hmph, that is what you deserve for calling me crazy and thinking that you’ll rape me, big brother!” San usually isn’t much of a shocker, but boy, did this shock the life out of him.

“MAY! Oh my gosh, it’s you. I…oh gosh, I didn’t even recognize you!” San was filled with excitement knowing that his sister finally stood before her, and scared at the same time because he didn’t even recognize it’s her. Oh no, now I’m in big trouble, he realized. Just smile and hopefully she’ll forgive you, he thought. San give her his big fat smile.

“Na…ah, that not going to work brother.”

“Wah…but May, you suddenly just grabbed onto me, what do you think I will think?”

“You’ll think that you’re too ugly for any girl to attack, so the only who will do it, it’s me…your sister, Duh!” May give him a retarded look and rolled her eyes.

“Ok. I’m sorry. Here let me help you with your luggage.”

“Hmph..fine. By the way, I’m going to have to stay over at your place tonight. Mom and dad aren’t home, and you know that I am scared of ghost”

“What? You’re twenty and still scared of ghost?”

“Are you going to let me stay or not. If not then I’m just going to have to tell our parent about your drug addiction”

“Hmmm…ok, but May you’ll sleep with me, since I share the apartment with friends, and they’re guys, got it?” May rolled her eyes. “Come on, let’s get out of here, I’m hating this place already”. San prayed he is doing the right thing, letting his sister sleeping over, who knows what she might just do.

“Nat!...Nat!?..Nat!!?” shouted Captain. He is about to go out on a date with Bee. They haven’t met for a long time now and he is missing her badly. Tonight is the night that he’ll break the news to her and make her his woman for the rest of their life. If only he could find that damn ring. Gosh, where did he put it. “NNNAAATTT!”

“Mwuh?” he replied in korean. Captain was about to ask him if he been through his stuff again, but he heard “Mwuh?”. That one word just drove him crazy, and stopped him in mid-sentence.

“Oh, lord. Please give me the patience to deal with this ass.” Captain murmured, trying hard to cool down.

“Mw..”

“SHUT UP” yelled Captain while being annoyed, “You better shut up with your little Korean language”

“Wae..oh..?” Nat know this pissed the shit out of Captain, which is just fine with him since Captain was about to leave him alone.

“Arugh…ever since you took that Korean class, all you can say is mwuh, wae, oh, mwuh rah goo. Gosh, that’s so annoying” whined Captain.

“Hahahaha…I know “ Nat smirked at Captain, knowing it’ll annoy him more. Captain shook his head and rolled his eyes at Nat.

“But seriously have you seen my ring?”

“Last time I saw it, it was underneath your pillow”

“Ah, that’s right..haha.” Captain laughed.

“Idiot, didn’t you said that you didn’t want to lose it, so that’s why you put it in under your pillow? How could you forget it?” Nat shook his head, meanwhile laughing at his idiotic friend. That’s what love does to a man, he thought, making a man loose sense of his brain. That’s one thing he isn’t counting on, falling in love with anyone.

“Alright, I’m heading out, Bee is waiting for me.”

“Good luck Cap, I hope you’re not regretting this. I mean, you know that proposing to her is going to be the end of your bachelor life, man?”

“I know, but I’m for sure I’m not regretting this. Nat, one day when you fall in love, you’ll understand this feeling”

“Ha! That’s one feeling I ain’t going to feel. Love is for the weaker and sensitive man like you, I’m a tough guy. All I need is my freedom” said Nat, “But forget about me, I hope tonight will go smoothly for you Cap, I know Bee will say yes.”

“Thanks bud. What will I do without you guys?” said Captain, “Off I go. I won’t be back till late, see you”. Captain grabbed his tuxedo jacket; his ring, and give Nat a pat on the back before heading out the door.

“Love huh…?” murmured Nat. He turned out into the window looking into the dark sparkly sky, with a longing look on his face.
Bee was waiting for one hour now, and here she thought that women were the ones that take longer to fix themselves than men, but in the case of Captain, he is always late for everything. In less than five minute it’ll be nine o’clock, and still Captain was nowhere to be found. She have drink more than four glasses of wine, and now people are starting to look her way, like she is some loner who just broken up with her boyfriend. Out of the corner of her eye, Bee notice Captain making his way toward her, with a apologizing look on his face.

“Umm..Bee..listen I..”

“Forgot that our date is tonight? Hmm? Am I right?”

“Ah, no, I…there was something that I forgot, or I forgot where I put it so, I was just trying to find it, that’s why I’m late”

“Ohhh..so that thing you’re talking about, it’s more important than me?” Bee gives him an angry expression.

“Yes…ah..I mean no, it’s not. But it’s important to me..” At that moment Bee give him her dirtiest look, and was about to stand up. “Wait, wait..wait..let me rephrase that. This thing..is important to me because it’s something I’ve been wanting to give it to you for a long time”

“What is it?” Bee pouted. Captain smiled, and pulled a tiny small black box out of his pocket.

“Bee…” he slowly opened the ring box “Will you marry me?”

“Oh…ah…I…I..hmmm..I don’t know what to say” said a shocked Bee.

“Well, how about a yes?” Captain was uncertain at this point what is going through her mind, but he know that if she reject him, he’ll keep on trying until she say yes.

“Hmmm…I…I..” Bee suddenly let out a vomiting sound, “I need to go to the restroom..sorry” Bee stood up all of a suddenly and rushed by him. A shocked Captain let out a sighed, and finally sat down, waiting for the love of his life to come back and give him an answer.
Bee didn’t stop until she reached the inside of the women restroom. She couldn’t breathe, her legs were shaking so badly, and her heart was beating so loudly, she could hear it.

“What…huh…what the..what the fuck!” she started smiling, “I can’t believe it, did he just..? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHA! AHHHHHHH” she screamed with excitement. She was jumping up and down, lost in her little happy world, that she didn’t notice another pairs of disgusting eyes looking at her.

“Will you shut up!”. The voice jotted her out of her happiness. Bee turned around to see who it was, and found herself looking at a pleasant looking young woman, about the same age as her, although she got the taste of a slut.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t notice that anyone was in here”

“My ass you didn’t. You should of known that this is not just a public restroom, where you can do anything you want in here. Do you know that other highly people, like myself, used it too? Or maybe you don’t because judging by the looks of you, you’re not used to these highly classic restroom!”

“Miss, I’m truly sorry if I offended you, but I did apologize, and there’s no need to go explaining how high you are to me. Sorry again, and hope that we don’t ever cross path again” Bee shooed by her, trying not to punch her in the face, as she was giving Bee the ugliest looks.
Captain starting to worried sine Bee had gone to the restroom for twenty minutes now. What if something is wrong with her? He thought. He was about to go check in on Bee but he saw her making her way back to the table, and her face isn’t happy at all.

“Bee? Is everything alright?” asked Captain. Bee had her face looking down, and her hands tangled up together. She didn’t response right away, which makes Captain even more worried, “Are you mad at me, is that it?”

“Yes” she whispered.

“What? I can’t hear you”

“Yes” she whispered again, and just slightly louder.

“What?”

“YES, you daft man, YES, I’ll marry you!” Without a warning, Bee suddenly found herself in Captain arms, and he was kissing her like he never kissed anyone else before. Bee was lost in his embraced and with his warm mouth against hers, everyone around them disappeared from her thought.

“Ahem..wow, didn’t think that just a few moments ago, I’ll see you going from a no manner person to a no moral person.” Said a voice sounding very feminine.
Captain broke off the kiss and turned to see who interrupted their moment. “ San?!”

“Cap! Oh my gosh, didn’t know that it was you and Bee..hahah” laughed San, he turned back to his sister, “Oh, Cap, this is my sister, May. I just picked her up at the airport, and thought we get some dinner but got no idea that we’ll meet you and Bee here.”
Captain looked at May, and didn’t liked the way she looked at him, but it’s was rude not to acknowledge her in front of San.

“Hi, I’m Captain, friend of your brother. It’s nice to finally meet San’s little sister” said Captain, as he extended his hand for a shake. May give him a slurry look, and grabbed his hand.

“Oh no, it’s my pleasure” she said, and give Bee a bitchy look. Bee looked at Captain, trying to send a warning looks to him and Captain known that looks before, but as he trying to pull his hand back, May hold tighter. San, finally noticed how awkward the moment had become, spoke up “Ahhh..May we need to get going. I’m sure Captain and Bee still have matter to talk about.”

“But I just got to know them. I still want to know more about your friend, brother. Can’t we just stay a little longer?”

“May, we still need to get your stuff ready. Please, I don’t have a lot of time tomorrow, since I’m working, so come on”. May give her brother an evil look and finally agreed to go, but not before she said good-bye to Captain and blow him a kiss. Right there, Bee wants to go and smack her, but she wouldn’t bring herself that low. She still couldn’t believe that May is San’s sister. She could sense that trouble will fallow where ever that girl goes, just looking at her personality. She really hope not to meet her again.

End of Chapter one. I know boring right? hahaha, but don't worry, it'll get much much interesting from here. Introducing the characters isn't so interesting like watching it in lakorn. :b

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
AGHHHH; Finally, chapter one.
I read this during school in study hall but didn't comment yet. I was so tempted to just scream out loud,
but aish, I'd look like a fool, haha. I looove this. The summary makes me so excited for the FF in whole.
i can't wait for the revenge & Gilly scenes, I can't wait. I love Chapter One,
even though it doesn't show hottie Guy yet, it's cool. ;] May -- ugh, I dislike her so muchos.
To me it sounds like she caused the problem between the 4 friends, aish -.-
Can't wait for more, Pangia :D

Saifah

bite me x___
yay updates! good start of chapter one! May is annoying me already.
can't wait to read more of nang aek and pra aek. keep me updated please :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
forgot to come here and checked this out Pang...finally finish reading chapter one...I agree w/ everyone May is annoying...oooh revenge of GILLY...wonder if there will be a R scene or a willing hahahah

AikOm^_^

Pangia sis, where's chapter two?!!!!!!! ='( I'm dying of anticipation for Gilly to appear and for whatever happens next. I know you're busy, sis, but don't abandon this fanfiction! I love it so far!!! Waiting impatiently for the next chapter, sis!!! xD