HIGH SCHOOL ROMANCE;;G-JR

treesa

sarNie Egg
THIS IS THE SECOND STORY AFTER FUNNY LOVE STORY..I HOPE U ENJOY IT=] ILL POST UP PICS LATER IF I CAN THANKS=]

High School Romance

*By: funni_d3vil_m0nkie
*Dedicated to: G-JUNIOR;;WE LOVE YOU

CHARACTER LIST
STEPH & GOLF
TREESA(TREE) & MIKE(MIKAY="MY-KAY")
KRISTY & KEN
ROSE & ICE
J & JANEY

OTHERS
G-JR
ZAN & PEEMAI
BANK
SARANYU
CHAIN(N2MU)
JACK(N2MU)
FLAME(JAP GROUP)

Chapter 1- Just the very beginning

“Fight Fight Fight Just for you” A girl singed.
“Go! Kristy!” The other three cheered her on. They finished the song and sat down to rest.
“We successfully made through the first day of high school.” Rose cheered.
“We only went in our homeroom that’s all.” Kristy took a sip of her drink. She was breathing hard right now from all that jumping and singing.
“Careful Kristy.” They worried about her. She nods her head and relaxes for a while.
“About every time we come here. We sing that same song over and over.” Steph gulp down her water.
Treesa laughed and said, “I guess because we’re good at it.” They all laugh and agreed. Steph took the mike and searched for a softer tune.
“Look!” She shouted, pointing to the screen. “They have ‘Rang Ruk’ by Mos.” She put it on and started to sing it. Kristy also joined along with her.
“While we were in homeroom I ask the teacher to go to the restroom, “Treesa said. “I went to check on my classes and there was this really cute dude in there.” Treesa let out a ‘love’ sigh.
“Really?” Rose jump in excitement. “What’s his name?” Rose wanted to know more.
“I don’t know. I just saw his face.” Treesa was still dreaming.
“You suck!” Rose hit her head.
“Mun Chun Dai Pob Tur” Kristy and Steph singed aloud.
“These girls never stop.” Treesa and Rose look at each other.

Room 39, Treesa thought looking at the paper. She opens the door and look around.
“Newspaper room!” Treesa was full of excitement.
“Hey!” A boy was coming towards her direction. Oh, it is him, she was so happy to see him.
“You don’t belong here.” He pushed her out the door. She walked her way back to the counselor’s room.
“He said that I don’t belong there.” Treesa imitate him.
“You are supposed to be in there.” She was trying to figure out the situation. The counselor asked to see her pass.
“That’s the problem. We wrote down the wrong room number for you.” She changed the room number to room 10 and quickly gave Treesa a new schedule. She slowly, dragged her feet back to the room.
“What’d I tell you before?” The same the person came up to her.
“I do belong here!” Treesa stuck her pass in his face. “See?” She walked around him. He went back to what he was doing. She sat down then grabs the newspaper by her. She started to read it but something was interrupting her. She looks up and saw a bunch girls peaking through the window. She was confused but she shrugged it off. She looked at the picture in the newspaper and look up at the person. She repeatedly did it. It was the same person. Mike Nitipaisalkul, She thought. Mike closed the shade and look down at Treesa.
“What are you doing? “He yelled at her.
“Can‘t you see me reading this crap!” Treesa showed him.
“That’s not what you’re supposed to do!” He shouted at her.
“You never assigned me anything!” She madly shouts back at him. She maliciously threw her fist in his face not touching it.
“Oh my god!” A girl gasped. “Are they kissing?” The girls watched their shadows sternly.
“Is she touching him? “Another girl said.
“You!” Mike swung his hand to her face. “Should be taught some well manners.” He stops his hand before it could hit her face.
“GO ahead!” She lifts her head up. “Do it! I dare you!” She did not fear him one bit.
“Did he just grab her head?” The girl screamed. “And kiss her?” They all scream jealously.
“Mike has a girlfriend now?” The girls walked back to class sadly.
He swung around and went to a room. Then came back with stacks of newspaper.
“Here,” He dropped it in front of her. “Send it off to all the class.” He ordered. She made a fierce look behind him and took off to send the paper.

“Stupid necklace!” Rose threw the necklace in her bag. She enters the room and her classmates were off to space. She took a seat and waited for the teacher’s lectures on the second day of school. When will this class be over, she looked up at the clock? Her stomach growled and they all turned to look at her.
“Quiet!” The teacher spat out. Rose rubs her tummy to make the noise to go away. She could not wait until lunch. The bell finally ringed and she ran out the room first. She went to get Kristy since her class was nearer.

Kristy sat down across a couple of lovers. She smiled and opened her book.
How I am going to write a journal, she furiously thought.
“I’m sorry, I’ll be careful next time.” Kristy peeked from her book and saw the person kissing the girls hand. That is interesting, she thought. She jots down everything they did for the whole hour. She was touched of how sweet he was to her. She leaned in to hear his and her name but the class behind her was loud. She leaned in more and her book fell making a loud noise. The two couple looks up at her. She slowly sat back down giving them fake smiles. While writing this she also adds a little more sweetness to it in her journal. If life was this easy, she touched her heart.
“Kristy!” Someone shouted her name. “Let’s go!” It was Rose waiting for her at the door. She quickly jams all her stuff in her bag and went with Rose to lunch.

Steph enter her class staring at all the girls flirting with one dude. There was only one other girl who was not; She was sitting by the window. Steph decide to go sit by her.
“How disgusting!” Steph purposely said aloud. “Can’t those girls get a life?” She went on. They all turn towards her, giving her evil looks.
“What?” She looks straight at them. “Don’t make me repeat it.” She rolls her eyes at them. The girl by the window turned around and said, “I guess you feel the same way I do.” She eyed the rest of the girls.
“I’m with ya!” She stuck her hand out. “Steph!” She introduces herself. The girl accepts her hand.
“Janey. “ She said back.
They both talked before class started.
“Why are all the girls flirting with him?” Steph and Janey sat back watching the scene like a movie.
“He’s one of those ‘10 clubs’” She quoted with her fingers. Steph look at her with a blank expression.
“10 clubs are these ten popular guys. He’s the leader; His name is Golf.” She clarified. Steph nod her head starring deep at him.

Rose and Kristy met up with Treesa and Steph for lunch. “Look for an open spot!” They scatter around the cafeteria. They took a quick seat and sat there.
“My gosh!” Steph exclaimed. “Those girls really got to get a life.” Steph said staring at the girls in her class.
“Class was so boring!” Rose imitated the teacher’s lectures. They laugh at her imitation of it.
“I finally found out his name!” Tree interrupted Rose imitation. “He’s one of those 10 club members. I wonder if we could sign up for it.” Tree look up at the ceiling.
“10 club?” Steph shouted, lifting up from her seat. The entire cafeteria stared at her. Rose quickly pulls her back down. “They’re some popular boys!” Steph whispered.
“How do you know?” Kristy questioned.
“Janey, a girl in my class, told me that.” Steph went on eating. “And no you can not sign up for it!” Steph gave Treesa a stupid look. Treesa asked Kristy what she was doing and she replied nothing, not wanting them to know that she was spying on a couple’s love life.

“That movie was so funny!” Steph laugh as they came out the movie theatre. Treesa they waited for their driver to pick them up. These people approach them.
“Hey girl,” The Americanize 1 checked them out. “Haven’t seen you here before. The name is Shin and your is?” He winked.
“Is something wrong with your eye?” Treesa look closely at him. “Or are you twitching?” Treesa turn and high-five Steph.
“No, I’m winking.” He turned red.
“Doesn’t look like it to me.” Treesa sat back down.
“10 CLUB!” A girl on the line screamed. Everyone rushed towards the boys.
“I see the driver!” Rose they all ran out the door. Their fans crowded the boys.

“Every time we dress up boys always attach them on us,” Steph adjust her skirt. “How annoying!”
“At least we don’t dress like this at school,” Treesa felt relief. “We’d be dead by all those boys chasing us.” Treesa said.
“Why are you so quiet?” Rose look at Kristy.
“What?” She came to back to reality.
“See what I mean?” Rose said to Treesa and Steph.
“I’m just scared there won’t be any heart for me.” Kristy said sadly. She look as if she was about to cry.
“Are you gonna cry?” Steph took a closer look. “Cry! Cry! Cry!” She chanted.
“Stop it!” Treesa hit her arm. Steph stick her tongue at her and rub where Treesa hit her.
“I’m not gonna cry.” Kristy managed to crack a smile.
“Don’t worry. There will be a heart for you that love a real cute boy.” Steph said dreamily.
“Don’t jinx me!” Kristy waved her hands. “Anyone’s heart is fine.” She leans back on the seat sadly.
“I jinx you!” Steph act as if she was a magician.
“Are for real you are willing to accept anyone’s heart?” Rose asks. “Even an old mans?” Rose was shocked.
“Yes,” Kristy answers simply. Treesa, Rose and Steph fake vomit.
“What’s wrong with that? “Kristy said confusingly.
“Nothing!” They went inside the house.

Chapter 2-Another day like every other day

“I don’t know what to do with my hair.” Kristy fiddles with the hair bands.
“You want to put it in buns? “Treesa ask.
“No, I wanna try something new.” Kristy looks at herself in the mirror. Treesa tried her best to put it in a Manga style.
“Hurry!” Steph yelled from downstairs. They ran to the car. They told their driver to drop them two blocks form the school. They look and no one was there so they got out of the car and blend in with the people around them.
“Steph, if you don’t put your lunch in your bag someone’s gonna hit it.” Treesa jinxed her.
“No one will!” Steph keep swinging it. Two second later a girl hit her and her lunch flew everywhere.
“Told ja!” Treesa gave herself a thumbs up. Steph angrily march to the girl that hit her. Steph hit her lunch box. It flew to the streets.
“What was that for? “The girl asks unbelievably.
“For hitting mines earlier!” Steph pointed to where her food was.
“Like P’ Golf would want to eat that anyways!” She gave it a disgusting look.
“Who?” Steph was confused. The girl wraps her arms around his arm. (AHH!)
“Him?” Steph did not even give him a second look. “You totally should give him your food. I see some fats growing on you. Lose some weights girl.” Steph high-five Treesa and Rose. Golf laughed at Steph’s comment on the girl. They cross the street to school. The girl repeatedly asks Golf if she was getting fatter. He ignores her and pushes her away.

“Treesa, go deliver these paper.” Mikay order her.
“Again?” Treesa said unbelievable.
“It’s your job now. So hurry!” Treesa grab the stack of papers. These are so heavy, Treesa’s arm started to hurt.
“Young girl,” The janitor stopped her. “You’re gonna ruin your beautiful arm carrying all those heavy newspaper. Here use this cart.” The janitor said. Treesa roll the cart to the first class.
“This Mike dude wants me to send these newspapers so who’s wants to buy it?” Treesa wave the paper up high. The girls screamed and ran towards her.
“Me!” A girl screamed.
“No, I do!” The class started to fight over it.
“You can get one at least you pay for it!” Treesa caught their attention. “One cost fifty cents!” Treesa made a profit.
“I want five!”
“I want six” None was there since the whole class bought them all from the cart. When Treesa left the class, she laughs to herself all the way to her room. Stupid girls, she thought. She went to pick up more paper and sold them all over school.
“Yes!” Treesa laugh evilly. “I’m rich.” She said aloud. Mike gave her a weird look. She glared back at him and said, “What, got a problem?”
“Are you done delivering the papers?” He asks without looking at her.
“Of course!” Treesa said. “I want to do more.” She looks for more news. Mikay pointed to a stack of paper by the wall.
“Cool,” She said to herself.
“What was that?” Mike look up at her. She shook her head and went back to reading the newspaper.

“Hey Janey!” Steph wave. She waved back to Steph.
“This morning this girl was delivering newspaper.” Janey said.
“Your point is?”
“I mean Mike never delivers papers, no one dare go close to them except those conceited brats.” Janey explained.
“That girl’s one of my friend. He’s making her do that?” Steph said in shock.
“I think so.” Janey said unsure. They went back to working on their work.
“P’ Golf~!” A girl called out his name. “Can I kiss you?” She tugs on his shirt.
“No,” He pushes her hands off him. Steph crooked her head and saw him sitting behind her. She turns back to the board and sigh very loud.
“Come on please?” She whinge. The teacher interrupted the girl, “Go to your seat.”
“Go on,” Golf said making the girl stomp, her feet all the way back to her seat. “Stupid girls,” Steph muttered.

“Crap!” Rose dropped her notebook.
“Try this!” A person told the other person to taste a piece of candy.
“Whoa!” The second person said. Rose turn, still bending, and smack him with the book.
“You pervert!” Rose said out of breath. She took a last hit, smacking his head. “You ever do that again, you’ll wake up very confuse underwater. Quit checking out people’s ass.” She said and left to lunch. The people stood there confuse.
“I didn’t do anything.” The person said.

“Treesa what are you doing? “Steph ask her.
“Selling papers!” Treesa said excitedly.
“Did you know Mike never delivered papers?” Steph explained.
“That dumb ass, his lost.” Treesa said. “I’m making big bucks here!” Treesa show her the money.
“I get half!” She said.
“No,” Treesa was collecting money.
“I’ll help!” Steph help her sell papers. They were selling so much they could not keep up.
“What’s with the crowd?” Mikay ask his friends. He tried to look over people’s shoulders. He could not so he went through the crowd. He saw Treesa selling out his newspaper.
“Treesa!” He shouts at the top of his lungs. Treesa turned and saw him. She quickly told Steph to take over and ran for her life.
“Get back here!” he shouted. He ran after her. Everyone stared at them until they were not in the cafeteria no more.
“What happen?” Rose and Kristy came to help her.
“Treesa got caught selling newspaper.” Steph enlighten to them.
“She’s dead meat!” Kristy said.
“Let’s go eat.” Rose could not take her mind of food.
“I wonder who will give me their heart.” Kristy said looking up.
“Don’t worry; you’re going to receive an awesome heart.” Steph cheered her up. Kristy turns and saw the person at the library. Rose was waving her hands in Kristy’s face. “Hello?” She snapped her fingers and Kristy came back to her senses.
“Sorry, I was spacing out again.” Kristy apologized.
“What do you guys want to do for today?” Steph look at them.
“We can talk about it later with Treesa.” Rose they left.

Treesa looked back and forth making sure she lost him. I lost him, she wipe her sweats on her forehead.
“Thought you lost me, huh?”
Treesa flinched. She turned and saw Mike.
“Why are you selling newspaper?” He questioned.
Treesa open the door to their class, “To get money.”
“How much did you make?” He followed her in.
“Tons.”
“Give it to me.”
“No way! I work my ass off for it.”
“It’s my paper!” He said back.
“You obviously didn’t write it.” She crosses her arms.
He was stuck on what to say. She knew she has won him. She ran out the room before he could do anything.
“Steph!” Treesa shouted as soon as she saw them at the gate. “I got off lucky.”
“Got off what?” Steph was confused.
“I got to keep the money.” Treesa jump around happily.
“What do you guys want to do?” Kristy asked.
“Let’s just go home,” Tree stretched. “I’m tired.”
“Should I call the driver?” Kristy took out her phone.
“No,” Treesa walked off with her bag hanging on one of her shoulders.
“Treesa, her heart could worsen that way. Using up too much energy.” Steph said. “I read books about them.” Steph was confident she was right.
“That’s okay. I wanna walk too.” Kristy started with Rose and Tree.
“But the house is so far away.” Steph started to complain about her feet. They told her to hush.

Treesa went to sleep as they got home. Rose and Kristy watched television while Steph was on the phone with Janey.
(Phone conversation)
'Janey: What is up?
'Steph: Nothing. You?
'Janey: Same here
'Steph: If Golf does not like those girls, can’t he just tell them he hate them?
'Janey: I don’t know. He doesn’t really care about anything but his 10 club
'Steph: Does he receive presents? You know from his fans. (There was an evil idea with that question.)
'Janey: A lot. He mostly gets teddy bears; but he throws them away. Why ask?
'Steph: Nothing (she was laughing to herself) He doesn’t keep one at all.
'Janey: Not that I know of. Are you interested in him? (She teases her.)
'Steph: He wishes I were interested in him. What about you? You’re never onto him.
'Janey: No, I already like someone else.
'Steph: Who? (She got all excited)
'Janey: Tell you later. Have to go now. Bye.
'Steph: Bye.
Steph hung up and laugh to herself about her idea. Rose and Kristy gave her a ‘crazy’ look. She stood up and was about to leave.
“Where are you going?” Rose asks Steph.
“The gift store.”
“Why?”
“Someone died.” Steph joked. Rose and Kristy decide to tag along.

“Which monkey is cuter?” Steph switch back and forth.
“That one!” Kristy picks the one with the crown. Steph waited outside for them.

“Steph, what’s with the monkey?” Treesa woke up. Steph shook her head smiling; squeezing the monkey.
“What’s wrong with her?” Treesa whispered to Kristy and Rose. They shook their heads as well. She tucks the monkey in her bag and left off to sleep smiling.

Chapter 3-Evil Plan it is

“Can you help me with something?” Steph pull a person on the hallway.
“What is it?” He sound scared.
“Put this in Golf’s locker.” She pulls out the monkey.
“Why? Who are you?” He questioned.
“Shut up and just do it. Here!” She pulls out some money. Steph watch as the person put the monkey in his bag. She laughs all the way to class.
“Hi, Janey!” She sat down.
“Did you hear?” She quickly talks.
“Hear what?” Steph was looking through her bag.
“Someone gave Golf a monkey!” She was in shock.
“What, already?” Steph shout.
“What do you mean?” Janey was confused.
“Nothing, so what happen?” Steph change the subject.
“I’m not sure. That’s all I heard.” After Janey said that Golf came through the door. He had the monkey in his hand. Steph laugh inside her head, Ha! That creep deserves it. She turns away from him.
“Who gave him that?” A girl asks another girl.
“I don’t know but she is dead after he founds her.” Golf was glaring at every girl in the class.
“Golf’s staring at me.” The girl fixes herself.
“No, me!” She fixes her hair. They all started to fight about it.
“Can’t they ever shut up?” Steph roll her eyes at them. Janey shook her head no. “I wanna smack all their mouths.” Steph was getting more annoyed.

“Yes, I get to sell more newspaper!” Tree happily enters the room.
“So, you’re here.” Mike said.
“What?”
“Today your job will be a little bit easier.” He smiled.
“What is it?” Tree excitedly said.
“The same,” He said. She ran to get the newspaper. “But, I’m going with you.” He crosses his arms.
“What?” Treesa drop the newspaper. “But Mike Nitipaisalkul never sends newspaper.” Treesa tried everyway for him not to go.
“You heard me,” He walks off. “Carry the newspaper.” He orders.

“Can I help you?” The teacher stops his teaching.
“We are here to deliver newspaper.” Mike lean on the door.
“It’s Mike!” All the girls ran up to him. The teacher instructs them to go in their seats.
“How much is it this time, Mike?” She calls his name in a sweet tone.
“Free!” He looks at Treesa. “Give it to them.”
They all started calling for one. Treesa threw the newspaper across the room. Mike laugh at her throw. She saw it and threw one at him.
“Why don’t you try it?” She huff. All those throwing made Treesa’s arm sore. She follows Mike all the way back having to carry the left over.
“Stupid Mike,” She cursed under her breathe. “That name doesn’t even match you. “You should be calling Mikay.” She went on muttering.
“What are you muttering about?” He turns to look at her.
“Nothing, Mikay.” She laughs walking around him.
“That’s not my name!” He shouts behind her. “It’s Mike!”
“You don’t deserve that name!” She shouts back. “You deserve a girl’s name.” She laughs again.
“Say Mike!” He shouts walking towards her. She went in the newspaper room.
“I don’t deserve a girl’s name.” He enters the room.
“You do!” She took her stuff and went to lunch.

“Wow! I wrote this much already?” Kristy looks down at her paper. She waited for the couple to come.
“Where do you wanna go today?” The person asks the girl.
“I don’t know. Where do you wanna?” She was wrapping in his arms.
“Let’s go to the beach.”
“Sure! I haven’t been there in a long time.” She agrees.
This is the cutest love story ever. Kristy went on writing. She was so into the writing she didn’t know the couple left already. She was scanning the room.

“Crap!” Rose ran through the hallways. She turns and bumps into someone. She looks up to find the pervert person.
“You--You’re the pervert!” Rose hit him in the head.
“You hit hard women!” The person winced.
“That’s for teaching you, since your mother have not taught you enough.” Rose ran to class.
“Class--” Someone knock on the door.
“Is this room 30?” He asks. She looks up seeing the perverted person.
“Yes, this is.” The teacher nod.
“I changed into this room.” He said.
“He’s in the 10 club.” A girl behind Rose squealed.
“You can sit next to Rose.” The teacher point to where Rose was.
“What?” Rose stood up. “No way!” Rose objected.
“Sit by us!” The girls said.
“Do what they say please!” Rose begs the teacher.
“Sorry Rose,” The teacher gave her a hopeless look. “Seats are full.” She shrugs.
“Bastard!” Rose curse under her breathe.
“I’ll introduce myself.” The pervert stood up.
“You don’t have to we know who you are already.” The girl shouts.
“You’re Ice from 10 clubs!” They all squeal.
“I guess that’s all you need to know.’ He sat down.

“So, hungry.” Steph quickly ate her lunch.
“Didn’t you eat breakfast?” Treesa ask.
“No,” Steph shook her head.
“10 club sit with us!” A girl screams out.
“Ew!” Steph and Treesa cover their face.
“What?” Rose look at what they were staring at before. Rose saw Ice and covers her face.
“What’s wrong?” Kristy was still lost.
“They might rub their ugliness on me.” Steph joked.
“The leader’s the freak name Golf.” Steph told them.
“And the one next to them is Mike, his brother.” Treesa did not give them a second glance. “This girl told me.” Treesa added on.
“The one behind him is Ice. The pervert one.” Rose informs them.
“Kristy, who are you staring at?” Steph was looking around.
“The one next to Ice.” Kristy pointed.
“Why you like him? I’ll ask him out for you.” Steph stood up.
“No,” Kristy pulls her down. “He has a girlfriend already.” She went back to her food.
“Sad!” Steph act all sad.
“Shush up!” Kristy hit her.
“Steph, why did you get the monkey?” Treesa ask again.
“To prank Golf. Ha! He is so piss off.” Steph laugh. Treesa nod her head.
“Let’s go shopping.” Rose suggests.
They all agree after lunch.

“Cute skirts!” Kristy touches them.
“And ugly legs!” Steph once again joke.
“You’re the one with the ugly legs.” Kristy said back.
“Are you sure? Hairy legs.” Steph laugh. They all were laughing making fun of each other. They tried it out and bought it.
“Ice cream!” Treesa shout.
“Four strawberry shortcake!” Steph hold up four fingers.

“I’m hungry,” Mike complained. “Hurry up!”
“Go eat then,” Golf said.

“Steph!” Treesa point to Mike. They all gave disgusting looks.
“Hey girl,” The same dude at the theatre came up to Steph.
“Hi,” Steph answer back confusingly.
“My name is Shin.” He said smiling at them. “What about you all?” He bit his lips looking sexy. (Drool)
“We have to go now,” Treesa interrupted.
“Can’t we talk?” He open his arms wide open.
“Our drivers here, toodles!” They all ran out the store.
“What’s wrong with me?” Shin turn to 10 clubs. “Why they always run away from me?” He frowns.

“Steph, that dude always holler on you.” Rose said.
“Duh, look at me.” Steph pose.
“Good thing Mikay couldn’t tell it was me.” Treesa was in relief.
“Let’s go home.” Kristy calls the driver up.
“Rose, was that the pervert?” Treesa was interested in it.
“Why, are you interested in him?” Rose joke.
“Maybe,” Treesa said laughing.
Rose told them how the y both met. The girls burst out laughing when she hit Ice.
“What a dumbass!” Steph could not stop laughing.
“If I see him again I’ll poke his eye balls out.” Rose acted along with it.
“Mikay is going with me to sell papers. Now I can’t get money.” Treesa put her hand in a fist. “I’ll find a way no matter what.” Treesa evilly laugh.
“What is it?” Rose and Kristy came close to her.
“My plan worked!” Steph cheer for herself.
“Man, you’re mean.” Kristy hit her lightly.
After talking, they head off to sleep.

Chapter 4- It gets better and better

“Hurry Steph,” Treesa whisper, panicking. Steph quickly put the next monkey in Golf’s locker.
“This will serve him right.” Steph laugh.
“Steph, Golf’s coming.” Treesa turn to her.
“What?” Steph rush panicking. Treesa started to laugh.
“Hoe!” Steph punch her arm. Treesa laugh all the way to the classroom.
“You’re late today.” Mikay said.
“So? There is only you and me in this class. No one else.” Treesa sat down.
“You don’t have anything to deliver today.” He said.
“Really? Cool!” Treesa took out her ipod.
“You are going to help me file them.”
“What? No way!” She objects.
“I have to teach you!” He grabs her arm and shows her.

“Why does that girl get to be near him?” She peak through the window.
Treesa saw the girls and hid her face. Mikay roll his eyes and slid down the shades.

“Steph, look someone gave another monkey to Golf.” Janey came through the door.
“Wow! Rumors spread quickly.” Steph said.
“What do you mean?” Janey was confused.
“Oh, nothing go on,” Steph change the subject.
“That girls dead for sure! He said that he won’t let her go if she does it again.” Janey felt sorry for that girl. Steph laugh and mutter to herself, “This just gets better and better.” She went on laughing. Janey look at her, as she is crazy.
“What?” Steph went to her normal tone.
“What was so funny?” Steph shook her head at Janey’s question.
“Golf’s coming!” A girl ran in screaming. All the brats sat down in there seats fixing themselves.
“Hi golf,” They all said in harmony. He rolls his eyes and walk passes them all saying, “Whatever,”
Janey and Steph laugh at the retarded brats.
“Golf talk to me,” The girls next to him tug on his shirt.
“Psycho!” Steph singed aloud. Golf turns to them and said, “What are you guys laughing at?” He sounded interested in the subject.
“Your face,” Steph said it straight to him. Janey smack her arm for her to stop.
“My face is funny?” He leans in closer. Everyone’s eyes were glue on them.
“What else would be funny?” She was up for a challenge.
“Your bad accent,” He shot back.
“Dang! Did you even brush this morning?” The class laughs at her comment. “Is that why you never talk to these girls?” The rest of the girls were mad, gathering up on his side.
“I totally did! “ He stood up. “Did you wash your face this morning?” His hand touches the side of her face. She slap his hand away saying, “Actually, I did. Did you shower? Your skins are so dark. How many days have you not shower? 10? 20 days?” Steph was also standing crossing her arms. All the people were laughing while the girls were bursting in flames like Golf.
“I bet you haven’t even got your first kiss.” When he said, that Steph flush red. She clutches her hands in a fist.
“I bet you haven’t even got punch before!” She swung a punch in his face. He scoffs in disbelief wiping the blood on his lips. Everyone flinch back in surprise.
He let out a light chuckle saying, “You’re lucky you aren’t a guy. You know men’s don’t hit women’s.”
“Why? Cause you‘re not tough enough?” Steph’s fist was getting tighter. Janey pull her arm to stop and sit.
“Steph, stop.” Janey was scared.
“I’m not finish with this guy.” Steph yank her arm back.
“I can’t believe you just hit Me.” he was amazed. “Did you know what you just hit?”
“I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me?”
“For your information this face is a face of fame.”
“Fame of what? Idiots?” Steph put her hands on her hips. Cracking a smile thinking that this was fun. Janey try to hold her laughter inside.
“Crazy girl,” Golf sat back down.
“Yeah, mess with the pro,” She mutters making a face at him. “You know you lost to this girl.” She pointed at herself.

“Hi, Rose” Ice sat next to her. “What are you doing?” He looks at her paper. Rose covers the paper with her arm, “I’m doing my business.” She pushes his head away. She quickly tucks the paper in her bag.
“I get it! It’s a letter from your boyfriend.” He smiles nodding his head.
“That’s not it, stupid.” Rose look at the board.
“I’m not stupid.”
“You are too!”
“Am not!” He shouts back.
“Says who?” She gave him a ‘you are stupid’.
“All the girls in this class except you,” He proudly raises his nose up high.
“Of course because they’re your *** hoes.”
“My what?” He leans in closer to her.
“You know you heard me,” She also leans. Facing him closer than ever.
“Repeat it, I didn’t hear you.”
“Are you deaf now?” Everyone was staring at them. “Stop bothering me you pervert.” Rose looks away.
“I’m not a pervert,” He defends himself.
“He’s not a pervert,” Those brats back him up.
Rose turn around to yell at them, “Shut up brats.”
“Don’t say that to them,” Ice also defend them.
“Same goes to you, Shut up!” She scoot her desk away.

Why they are not here today, Kristy looks for the two couple. The two couple came in the room and walks pass Kristy she quickly took out her notebook.
“Babe, let’s go eat out tonight.” The person asks the girl. They both stop by the cabinet next to her. She acted as she was reading.
“Uh…Miss?” The girl tapped Kristy’s shoulders. She looked up biting her lips, looking scared.
“You’re reading your book upside down,” She point at Kristy’s book. Kristy looks at her book and laugh.
“He-he…silly me,” Kristy turn the book around. The girl laughs at her silliness.
“That girl she said to the guy. The person stared at her while his girlfriend was looking for a book. Kristy felt the senses and went inside her book closer. She peaked every five seconds to see if he was gone. After the person and girl left, the room Kristy set her things down causing a loud noise. Everyone looked at her with evil eyes. She put her hands up meaning she was sorry. I hope I get a good heart with a person like him. He is so sweet to her; Kristy was thinking too much she did not hear the bell for lunch. She continued her journal and forgot about lunch.

“Where’s Kristy?” Steph ask.
“I don’t know. She should have been here by now.” Rose look at her watch.
“Maybe at the library again,” Treesa took a good guess.
“Sorry, I miss the bell,” Kristy sat down.
“You were checking that guy out huh?” Steph teased.
“No, he has a girlfriend.” Kristy ate her food. Golf stood on top of his seat and announces, “Ladies, if you ever put another monkey in my locker ever again you’re dead meat.” Steph burst out laughing with Treesa and the rest. Golf glare at their table.
“What if it was a guy? Who knows it can be one.” The entire cafeteria laugh along with her agreeing. Golf stomp his foot getting down from the table.
“Are you still going to do it?” Kristy ask mouthful.
“Hell yeah!” Steph took a large bit of her sandwich.
“Why?” Treesa ask.
“It’s fun!” Steph smile, half-laughing.
“Sure,” Treesa did not believe her. “You like him.” She coughed it out.
“What?” She stood up from her seat. “No way!”
Everyone stared at her direction. Treesa pull her arm to sit down.
“Well, you like Mike.” Rose singed.
“Should I put it in rhyme?” Steph excitedly sat up straight.
“NO!” Them three shout at her, making spit come flying. She wipes the spit on them.
“So what if I like Mikay?” Treesa did not deny at all. They all nod their head saying whatever.
“Why do you call him Mikay?” Steph was confused.
“That’s his new name.” They all nod yes.

“We have to get to the gift store!” Steph drag them along with her.
“Why?” Treesa’s feet were sliding from Steph’s harsh pull.
She grab a whole bunch of monkey beanie bag ones. She tossed it all over the place.
“Which one should I get today?” Steph pull out hundreds of them.
“Buy all of it so we don’t always have to stop here!” Treesa shove it all to her.
“You do know the candy sections over there.” as soon as Steph said that they all dash toward it hogging it all up. They all equally paid the price and walked home.
“Give me a candy bar,” Steph stuck her hand out.
“I thought you said these makes you fat?” Rose uses her words against her.
“It does so give me one.” Rose had to give one of hers to Steph.
“I’ll trade you one for a monkey,” Kristy offer.
“No, these are for Golf.” Steph squish the bag. Running a little ahead of them.
Treesa whispered to Rose, “Did you hear that? She said ‘for Golf’.” Them both laugh.
“Hey!” She walked backwards. “I heard that loud and clear!”

“Let’s go to the polar! At the park.” Kristy changes into something casual.
“But we just got home.” Treesa whined.
“Quit whining for once,” Steph and Rose shouted at her. Treesa mumble something and change into her sporty look.

“Steph, if you stop wearing anything short maybe guys wouldn’t approach you.” Rose states her opinion.
“You’re wearing shorts too!” Steph jump on the swing.
“You always take the swings!” They shout pointing at her.
“Let’s see who can swing higher!” Steph ask for a competition.
“Bring it on!” Treesa said to them.
“Oh, it’s been on!” The other three said back. They use all their strength just for a small competition.
“Ice creams here!” Treesa jump off the swing.
“Four Strawberry Shortcake!” Steph made four fingers. “Let’s go back to the swings.” Steph pass the ice cream out.
“No, let’s go walking.” Kristy went ahead. The rest follow her, walking slowly.
A guy walk passes them and whistles, “Hey girls, what ya name?” He was talking ghetto.
“Excuse me?” Steph stop and talk to them.
“I’m happy and this is Shin, Guy, Nut, and Madiow.” He introduces them.
“Whatever,” they continued their walk.
“Why does that always happen to us?” Shin asks staring at them walking away.

“Let’s go home,” Kristy was talking out of breathe.
“Are you okay?” They all were concern and quickly took her to the car. Kristy could not speak and fainted during the car ride. They rush to the emergency room. There was nothing to do; all of them were pacing back and forth. Rose sat down biting her nails.
“I knew we should have never gone to the park.” Theresa spoke.
Steph was still pacing back and forth, “Yeah, but she wanted to go.”
“But you knew this was going to happen why didn’t you say anything?” Theresa they all were overly concern.
Steph shrug saying, “The book says to make that person happy. Is that not our job? To keep her happy? You want her to die sad?”” They all settle down for a moment.
The doctor finally came out of the room.
“How is she?” Rose they gather around him.
“She’s fine. She used up too much energy and she’ll need to come check up about every month. You all need to be careful with her because her heart is getting worse.” The doctor told them they could enter the room.
“Kristy, you okay?” Steph enter the room. She nod her head still laying on the bed.
“Did you know about your heart?” Steph ask.
“Yeah, about my heart. I knew it when I was little.” She lightly laughed.
“No, that it’s getting better.” Rose lied. Treesa kick her leg from behind.
“Really?” Kristy gleamed. They all nod feeling guilty.
“You should rest here for tonight.” Treesa ordered.
“No, I want to go home and get ready for the Halloween party next week.” Kristy got herself up. They all agreed to do what she said and asked the doctor.

“Steph,” Janey came up to her. “Wow! Nice outfit as Tifa.”
“How’d you know it was me?” Steph whispered.
“You told me yesterday,” Janey laughed at her. Steph introduce them all to each other. Treesa was dress as the Cinderella. Rose was an angel and Kristy was tinkle bell.
“Let’s go get drinks.” Steph pull Janey by the arm. They stood there for a minute.
“I see your man; Cloud,” Janey singed pointing at the person who was wearing cloud’s outfit from final fantasy. Steph shook her head no almost spitting her drink out. He came towards their way and stuck his hand out. “Would you like to dance?” He ask Steph.
Steph smile accepting his hand. They dance the whole song.
“Dang! That was a heavy make out, Steph.” Janey laugh.
“Hey! He’s a hot kisser.” Steph lick her lips. They both joked about the dance and went to dance on the dance floor. They all party their ass off that night.

“Hey look,” Kristy point at Mikay who was dress as the prince.
“Wow! He’s so hot,” Treesa made herself sound desperate for him. “I wanna kiss him all over!” Treesa they all laugh.
“Do you think he likes you?” Rose ask as they walk to the dance floor.
“No, because he hates me till death.” Treesa laugh and went on dancing.
Someone came up on behind Treesa and dance along with her body. She turned and saw no one behind her. She was confused and just went on dancing. Someone keeps grinding behind her but every time she turns to see who it is there was no one. She ignored it and just went on dancing.
Kristy ran away to spy on the two couples again. The story is almost finish!, Kristy thought to herself.
“Dude, why is that girl staring at us?” The tall one said. The boy and his girlfriends turned around to see who. Kristy made a quick turn to her left acting normal. “Who?”
The guy pointed towards Kristy’s direction.
“Oh, that cute girl. She’s always at the library with us. Remember?” The girlfriend wave to her. Kristy shyly wave back to them and went back to where Rose was.

Chapter 5

“So tired!!” Treesa fell on top of the table.
“Treesa!” Mikay burst in the room. “What?” Treesa was still on the table.
“Deliver,” He ordered her. “No, you do it! I’m tired!!” She yawned and went back to sleeping.
“Tired from what?”
“Halloween Dance,” She groan. “You went?” He was shock.
“Why, you didn’t?” Treesa look up at him. “Of course you didn’t. Who would want to go with you?” Treesa laugh at him. He made a face at her and left.
“Fine you can stay. But you still have to do work.”
He ordered her around for the next few hours. He just sat there all coolly and laugh at her. “You lazy butt hole! Help me here.” She drag the gigantic box behind her. He shook his head and told her she needs to lose weight.
“You’re the one whose fat!” She pointed out every fat part of him; which is every part.
“No I’m not. Your just jealous of me.” He acted all girly.
“What’s to be jealous of? Your too ugly for me to envy.” She won him. He roll his eyes and went to his side of the office.

“Hey Janey,” Steph sat behind her. As soon as Janey saw she started to laugh. Steph look at her psycho.
“Cloud is…” She couldn’t stop laughing. “It’s…Golf…” She laugh so hard she almost fell of her seat. “What?” She jump out of her seat. “EW!!” She shrieked.
She ran all the way to the restroom and wash her mouth all over. She got in before the bell ranged. “I feel like one of those brats!” Steph weep.
“Golf!” A girl ran in the room. “You were kissing a girl? Who is it?” She was unhappy about it. Golf ignored her and turned to the window. She was whining and pulling on her shirt. “Who’s that?” Steph whispered to Janey.
“The girl who crushed him ever since elementary.” Janey clarified.
“Why doesn’t he like her back? She’s pretty.” Steph was watching them both from behind her. She felt bad for the girl.
“He’s weird that way,” Janey shrug. Steph shot him a nasty glare. He ignores all the brats and broadly stares at the wall.

Rose tries to sneak into the class without the pervert seeing her.
“Hey Rose!” He shouted across the room. She stomp her foot and took the last seat which was the one next to Mr. Pervert.
“What were you doing?” He pokes her from behind.
“Don’t talk to me,” She rolls her eyes at him. His smile turned into a frown.
“Ice talk to me instead,” The brat whined.
“No, I like Rose.” He went closely to her face. She gave him an ugly look.
“Why?” All the Brats in the room started to scream and shout.
“Yeah, why?” Rose stares at him, smirking.
“Because you don’t bother me like those girls,” He meant the brats.
They felt offended and screamed their heads off.
“Girls who hook themselves to guys are turn offs. Very true. Men’s do not like girls who go up to them and play around. They should be like Rose and not care about men until later. Right?” He flashes a sweet smile. She pinches his cheeks and said, “You are totally WRONG!” The class laughed at Ice. “Girls who plays or hook themselves to men’s are whores.” Rose turns back to what she was doing. He pouted and worked on his sheet.

Kristy quickly sat on her usual table. She took out her book and hurriedly took down more notes. The guy and girl went around the library.
Kristy looked around for them. She saw him walking towards her way so she faked reached for a book. She almost had but then someone taller got it.
“Here,” It was the guy. “I saw you couldn’t reach it.”
She quietly thanked him and ran off to her table.
He is so cuter up close, she daydreamed. She opened the book and hid her face. She peeked at him at every second she can. The entire time she was staring at him and forgot to write notes down.
“Kristy!!” Rose shouted. Kristy was still staring. Rose waves her hands in her face and she didn’t move an inch. Rose turn to look at what she was staring at but there was no one.
“Kristy!” She shook her.
“Huh?” She quickly got up. “Lunch already?” She grabs her stuff.
“Who were you staring at?” Rose suspiciously asks.
“Nothing, just thinking of what to write for my project.” She fast walks.
“Sure,” Rose follows her to lunch.

They found Steph and Treesa at a table and went to sit there too.
“Who gave me another monkey?” Golf shouted as he enters the cafeteria.
All eyes were staring at each other. No one said a word.
“Whoever’s doing this when I find you, you are dead.” He threatens.
“I wonder who is giving him those cute monkey bears,” Janey look at him. Treesa they all started to laugh. Janey looked at them all confuse.
“So what are you guys gonna do today?” Treesa quickly change the subject.
“Yuck! I forgot to tell you that Cloud was Golf!” Steph whispered so no one would hear. “And you kissed him, too!” Kristy started laughing.
“I know!!!” Steph cried.
“Today I tried sneaking in class without that pervert seeing me but he caught me!” Rose lightly slams the table. “He’s so annoying!” Rose threw food at their table.
“I think he likes you,” Steph singed.
“Uh-Duh! He even had the guts to tell me that! How sickening!” Rose shivered.
“Kristy, still checking that guy out?” Steph and Treesa laugh pointing at other guys.
“I think it’s that guy!” They both laugh at the ugly looking guy.
“No! It’s not any of the guys you pointed at,” She tries to stop them.
“So it is a guy!” Treesa raise her brows.
“Let’s go shop!” They planned their after school.

MORE WILL COME=]THANKS

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp another fanfic too YAY yippie^^ you are so amazing....can't wait to read it^^ i'm so excited right now....(like i said before...give a few hours/days...will write more comments)

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 6 & 7

Chapter 6-Almost X-mas

“Christmas is next week already!” Steph and Janey cheered.
“I can’t wait for the break.” Steph said.
“Me, too!” They high-five each other.
“Golf, what do you want for Christmas?” All the brats crowded him.
“For you to shut up,” He glares at them.
“What happen to you? You’ve change.” The same pretty girl enters the room. “What’s got into you?” They all shouted at him.
“Geesh! They act like he doesn’t get presents from his mother,” Steph and Janey laughed. They all stop and stared at them.
“Oh, keep on shouting.” Steph said to them. Janey snickered and face the wall.
“Shut up nerd,” Golf spoke.
“Why don’t you tell all your whores to shut up first,” Steph was up for another competition.
“Who you calling whore?” The girl who’s been crushing Golf for years stepped up.
“You Duh! Who else?” Steph got up. “Oh, wait there is more…you…and you. Also you, too.” She started pointing to the brats.
“Why you…”She raised her hands.
“Stop it!” Golf shouted. “Why do you always start fights?” He yelled at Steph.
She scoffed, “Me? Look at your whores first.” She sat down.
“You shouldn’t--”
“Whatever! Talk to the hand this face doesn’t want to hear it!” She stuck her hand in his face. He smack it away saying,” Can’t you at least--”
She cutted him off again, “LALALA!!” She shouted very loud and plugs her ears. Janey laughed at her actions towards Golf. He gave up on talking to her.
His admirer got mad, “You talk to her but not me? Why?” She shook him and ran out the room. All the brats evilly glare at Steph throughout the whole hour.
Steph sigh, “Take a picture…it’ll last longer,” She look at the brats.
Golf looks at them and rolls his eyes smiling.
“Hey, Golf almost smiled there for a moment.” Janey nudge Steph.
“Ow! That’s my pain spot!” She winced.
“Sorry,” Janey panicked.
“I was just kidding.” Janey smack her arm.
“Golf, how come you don’t flirt with those girls like you always do?” Janey ask him.
“When?” He tried was trying to deny. Janey explained all the spot she saw him with a girl. (Yeah Right! He got none!)
“You stalk me that much?” He look at her weird.
“No, just so happens that your always in the hall with a girl.” Janey look at him. “What happen to that?” They both stare sternly at him.
“It was getting old.” Golf shrug.
Steph was confused and turn to the board while Janey talked to him.

“Hi Rose!” Ice waved to her. She walked pass him as if he said nothing to her.
“What are you reading?” He look over her shoulders. “Manga book? I didn’t know you read this kind of books.” He was shock.
“Uh-Duh! Everyone reads these books nowadays.” Rose was annoyed.
“Have you read Death note?” He excitedly ask her.
“No, what is that?” She stop reading.
“There’s this notebook and if you get your name written in there you die right then,” He gave her a brief explanation.
“Really? I hope they put your name down!” She cheered.
“Yeah--What?” He looked at her. She laughed at his stupidity.
“Hey you laughed to me,” He happily smile. She stop laughing and went back to reading.

“Delivery!” Mikay and Treesa enter the classroom.
“One chicken!” Steph shouted. The whole class laughed at her joke.
“Ha-ha-ha…”He faked laugh. All the girls screamed at Mikay.
“5 bucks for one,” Treesa handed the newspaper.
“No!” He hit her hands. “It’s all for free.” He sweetly smile to the girls.
“No, 5 bucks for one. You can get 6% of the profit.” Treesa tricked him. He agreed and she started to sell them.
“What are you doing?” Golf came up to Mikay.
“Just selling to get money,” Mikay explained to Golf.
“Let’s go clubbing tonight,” Golf grab a newspaper.
“Hey! 10 bucks for that!” Mikay shouted at him. He gave him a weird look and just left. “That punk better pay up or you are!” Treesa glare at him.
Steph and Janey secretly took some from the back and ran off laughing.
“How much did we make?” Mikay ask as they got in the room.
“Tons!” Treesa was still counting.
“Hurry give me my profit,” He stuck his hand out. Treesa handed him couple of bills.
“Huh? I get more than this!” He counted the money.
“Fine!” She split half to them both.

Treesa and Steph sat down laughing.
“What’s so funny?” Rose look at them.
“Me and Mikay went to deliver papers and he shouted ‘delivery’ and Steph shout back ‘one chicken’.” They started to laugh again.
“Dang! That was heck of laugh. Let’s go Christmas shopping.” Steph they ate.
“Why? I’ve done enough for you guys.” Kristy ate her peaches.
“To buy Golf another monkey,” Treesa teased her.
“To mess around with him.” Steph smile evilly.
“Physco’s” Rose looked down. They all kicked her in the shin.
“Today Steph and Golf had another fight,” Janey shook her head.
“What do you mean another?” The other three shouted.
“We didn’t tell you guys about the first?” Janey try to think back. They all shook their heads no. She told them the whole story from beginning to end.
“And today she fought with the girl that liked him for along time. It was funny though,” Janey started to crack up. “But what was weird was that he was just yelling at Steph and not the other girls when it was their fault. That dumb punk!” Janey pull her hand into a fist.
“Dang! Stop getting into fights. It’s only the first year of High School.” They all lectured Steph.
“Yeah-Yeah. Whatever!” Steph stood up to throw her food away but hit someone.
“Geesh! Watch your way!” Steph said it before he could.
“You watch your way!” He looked up. It was Golf who she spilled her milk on him.
“Ha! You deserved that!” She ran to the trash. He flash a death glare.
“See what I mean?” Janey whispered to Treesa them.
“Dude! He looks creepy! How could you fight with him?” Kristy was scared of him.
“Creepy my ass! More of ugly!” Steph and Treesa laughed.

“This monkey is cute!” Steph pick up one that was wearing Santa clause.
“Yeah, looks just like Golf,” Treesa joked.
“EW!” She turned back to the wall full of monkeys.
“Chocolate!!” Kristy shouted and grab a whole handful of them. Rose and Treesa decide to get more clothes.
“This isn’t really a x-mas shopping. More of a ‘Me shopping’…” Treesa point to herself.
“True!” They all agreed. They went to the mall and split up to buy Christmas presents.
“Hmm…what should I get?” Treesa look at the displays and walked. She wasn’t watching her way and bumped into Mike.
“Treesa?” He looked at her.
“What?” She gave him a creepy look.
“Oh, nothing. Just that I never seen you dress like this before.” He was surprised.
“Oh,” She walked faster. He followed her.
“I thought you were gonna go clubbing?” She turned to him.
“Oh, no. I didn’t want to anymore.” He walked with her.
“Is that Mike?” Brats started to take pictures.
“Run!” He grab her hand and dash around the corner. They enter a room full of janitor stuff.
“Nice pick!” Treesa look around her.
“Sorry,” He try to fix a seat for her. “We’ll stay until they aren’t here anymore.” He lean on the door.
“Yeah! That’ll be never!” Treesa took out her phone. “I’m calling my friends.” She dialed the number.
“No!” He hanged up. She just look at him confuse.
“Okay then. Can I have my phone back?” He hand it to her.
“What are you doing here?” He ask her.
“Christmas shopping,” She sigh.
“Oh, got me anything?” He smiled.
“No, I didn’t even start.” She cross her arms madly sitting on the ground. He saw a cap hung by the door.
“Let’s go.” He put it on. Treesa looked at him and got up.
“Are you sure they won’t recognize you?” Treesa peek out the door.
“Yeah, they won’t cause I’m with you.” He pull her out.
“Okay, see you then.” She ran off.
“Hey!” He ran after her. “I’m supposed to be with you! So they won’t know.” He whispered.
“They won’t know it’s you. Go by yourself!” She whispered back.
“Is that Mike?” A girl look at them.
“No, He don’t have a girlfriend.” The other one also looked at them.
“I heard he does. The girl with him in that newspaper room.” They gossip about them.
Treesa’s eye popped out at what she heard. Mikay laughed and link her arm with his.
“You wish you dated me,” He looked at her.
“You mean you wish you dated me. Oh, you also should wish that you’ll hang with me,” She pull her arm back and walked off.
“Treesa!” He shouted. He ran after her and swung her by the shoulder. “Sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. Can I please hang with you?” He made a puppy face to her.
She roll her eyes, “No,” She turned back and walked away.
“Please?” He chase after her.
“Aw! He’s so cute. I’d totally say yes to it.” A lady saw them both. Soon everyone’s eyes were staring at them.
“Please?” He still had his puppy face on and was on his knees.
“Say yes!!” Everyone cheered. Treesa looked down at him and gave him a death glare.
“Stop Mike! You’re causing a scene,” Treesa pull his arms. He shook his head pouting.
“Fine,” She gave up. The crowd cheered and left them alone. “Geesh! Why you gotta cause a scene?” Treesa walked ahead.
“Cause you wouldn’t let me hang with you. You know those girls almost knew that it was me,” Mike was in relief.
“Can I do my Christmas shopping now?” Treesa look at him.
“Yeah,” He pull her in to a store.

Chapter 7-Day before Christmas Break

Since it was the day before Christmas break they let, students go and give out presents. “Just because they’re popular doesn’t mean they can’t give out presents.” Treesa roll her eyes at them.
“I’ll never give them a present for sure.” Steph cross her arms.
“You gave Golf that monkey,” Rose was confused.
“Shut up,” They all left to the cafeteria. Steph put on the sweater Kristy got her.
“Cute headbands,” Kristy put it on.
“OH! Cute clips!” Rose pin it on her hair. They sat in the cafeteria alone opening all their presents from each other. Treesa was off into space thinking about something.
“Look,” Rose nudge Kristy and Steph. They both looked at Treesa who was staring at the wall blankly. “Treesa!” Them three snap their fingers.
“Huh?” Treesa came back to reality. Them three laugh shaking their heads no. Janey came in the cafeteria saying, “Knew I’d find you here Steph.” They both trade presents.
“Open it,” Janey insist. Steph open it and found a ring full of monkey key chains.
“Thanks!” She hugged Janey.
“I knew that after buying all those monkey’s you’d get attach to them,” Janey smiled widely.
“How’d you know?” Steph was in shock.
“Isn’t it obvious that you never ask everyday about who gave him the monkey?” Janey raise her eyebrows. “You’re always curious about things.” Steph nod her head smiling. Janey opened her present from Steph, “Thongs?” She shouted holding it with two fingers.
“We got the same thing!” They all eyed Steph.
“There’s more inside,” Steph laughed. Janey dig deeper and found a bear with 10 clubs on the shirt. “Cute! Except the shirt part,” They all laughed. They were having fun in the cafeteria until 10-club burst in. All the brats started to scream chasing them with presents.10 club stop and stared at Janey them. They stared back and roll their eyes.
“Let’s go somewhere we won’t see all these ugly people.” Treesa purposely said it loud enough for 10 club and the brats to hear her. Everyone stop what they were doing as Treesa said that.
“Finally no noise,” Rose stretched.
“That was weird how 10 club looked at us,” Janey thought and sat on the bench.
“Let’s go somewhere,” Steph didn’t know where.
“How about the amusement park?” Rose jump up.
“The Deadliest Rollercoaster!” Steph they all stared at it and raced towards it.
“I wanna sit next to Kristy!” Steph shouted in line.
“Why?” Janey was confused.
“She’s scared of rollercoaster’s and Steph just wants to laugh at her face.” Rose explained. Janey nod her head understanding.

“That was fun!!” Steph they all jumped up and down. “Ya’ll should’ve seen Kristy’s face!” Steph laugh her butt off.
“Let’s go see Santa clause!!” Steph whined like a little kid.
“We’re not little anymore,” Kristy slantly sat down.
“We can steal presents form little kids,” Steph rub her hands together.
“Yeah! Let’s do that!” Rose and Steph high-five each other.
“You better not!” Kristy stare at them.
“Okay,” They both sat down unhappy.
“I wonder what it would be like if there was snow in Thailand.” Janey look up at the sky.
“Awesome!” Steph they all stare at the sky with her. They took one last ride and left home.
“I have to go back to my hometown,” Steph got off the phone with her mother.
“Me, too!” Rose they all went their separate ways for Christmas.

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
heck yes its the weekend...lol. and no school monday so i can catch up on everything and check for more updates. fabulous job by the way!!!

i'll be your biggest fan..lol

well hope you update again soon

sarN

sarNie Granny
...it so teen boober but funnie/cute really :lol:

treesa

sarNie Egg
THANKS FOR READING AND LIKING IT=]]
(SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES)

CHAPTER 8-10

Chapter 8-X-mas Break

“I’m here!” Steph shout as she got in the house.
“Just in time!” Her mother came out from the living room. “Hurry! We gotta get ready for the party tonight.” She had everything planned already.
“Mom! Do I really have to wear this?” Steph whined.
“You should be lucky it’s only knee length dress,” Her mother point at her knee. After getting ready, they left to the party.
“So this is your daughter Stephanie?” A mid age lady said to her mother. Steph faked smiled to her. “This is my son Chayawat.” She introduce them to each other. They shook hands smiling at one another.
“So Steph,” Chayawat was trying to start a conversation. “Never seen you before,”
“Me, too! Where are you from?” Steph played along.
“Here,”
“Me, too.” She lied. They talked through the whole night.

“Treesa, We have a dinner party to go to.” her mom said.
“Mom, I just got here?”
“Just go stop complaining.” Her mom ordered her to go change.
When Treesa entered her room, she saw a dress with a heel on her bed and decided to put it on.
“Hi, I haven’t seen you for so long.” Her mom said to a mid-age lady.
“Me, too.” the lady hugged her mom.
“This is my daughter Treesa.” Her mom turned to Treesa.
“Wow, she’s grown up.”
“This is one of my old friend.” Her mom smiled.
“Hi!” Treesa Smiled.
“I’m Mrs. Nitipaisalkul; it’s nice to see you.” Mrs. Nitipaisalkul shook Treesa’s hand. “Your mom has been a great friend of mines for so long.” Mrs. N said.
“That’s very nice of you to be my mom’s friend.” Treesa smiled.
“She’s my best friend.” Her mom put her hand on Mrs. N’s shoulders.
“Mom and Mrs. N will you both excuse me I want to go look around.” Treesa said. “Ok, just come back around 9 or 10.” Her mom continued talking to Mrs. N.
Treesa was wondering around until she bumped into someone.
“Sorry.” She apologized.
“It’s ok,” The guy said. “So what are you wondering for?”
“I was bored. What about you?” Treesa said.
“Me? I just came here with my friends.” The guy said.
“Oh ok.”
“I forgot to ask you for your name?”
“It’s Treesa.”
“Cute name, mines Saranyu.” He smiled.
” So where’s your friends?” Treesa asked.
“They said they needed to go get some things at the store.”
“Oh.” She nodded her head.
“Well are you hungry?” Saranyu asked.
“Yeah kind of.” Treesa rubbed her stomach.
Saranyu took Treesa to the food table.
“Yum.” Treesa grabbed some food.
“Treesa, got a Bf yet?” Saranyu asked.
“No! Why?”
“I’m just asking.”
“What about you got a Gf?”
“Not yet.” He ate his food.
“Oh.”
“Anyways when are you going back?”
“Go where?” “
You tell me.”
“I’m going back to Bangkok in 2 days.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, cause I have school.”
“Well I hope you have fun during your stay.” Saranyu drank his water.
“Thanks.” Treesa said.
”But before you go here’s my number.” Saranyu handed her a piece of paper.
“Thanks, here’s mines.” She entered her number into his phone.

“Hi mom I missed you.” Kristy hugged her mom.
“Me too.” Her mom said.
“How you been?”
“I’m ok. How about you?”
“I’m ok.” Kristy smiled.
“So got a Bf yet? Her mom asked.
“No, why?”
“Just asking. When are you going back?” Her mom asked.
“In 2 days.”
“Well we have a Christmas party to go to so go get ready.” Her mom got up.
“Ok.” Kristy went to go change.
“Hi, I haven’t see you for so long.” A mid-age lady said.
“Me, too.” Kristy’s mom said.
“Is this Kristy?” The lady asked.
“Yeah, she is.” Kristy’s mom said.
“I’m your mom’s friend from high school.”
“Hi, nice to meet you.” Kristy shook the lady’s hand.
“I have a daughter and a son that goes to your school.” The lady said.
“Really?”
“Yeah, here’s a picture of her.” The lady showed Kristy. When Kristy saw the picture, she was shock that the girl in the picture was the guy at the library’s Girlfriend and the son was one of the 10 club members.
“”I’ve seen your daughter and son a couple times.” Kristy said.
“That‘s good.”
“She’ very pretty and he‘s very handsome.” Kristy compliment the lady’s daughter and son.
“Thank you, your very cute.” The lady smiled.
“Thanks.” Kristy smiled.

“Mom, I’m back.” Rose shouted.
“Rose!” Her mom hugged her.
“Can’t Breathe.” Rose joked.
“Sorry.”
“Hahaha.” Rose laughed.
“Well Rose go get ready we have guest over today.” Her mom said.
“I just got here.” She whined.
“We have no time for whining just go.” Her mom left. Rose went to go change.
“Hi, come in.” Rose opened the door.
“Come eat, we just finished cooking.” Rose’s mom said.
“Thanks for the meal.” The lady said.
“It’s a pleasure to have you here.” Rose mom said.

Chapter 9

“Man! Tomorrow is a school day!” Steph they all came in tiring.
“I know huh?” Kristy said.
“So, tired. But I had so much fun!” Steph plop on the couch.
“What did you guys do?” Rose began unpacking.
“I met a hot cousin.” Steph daydreamed about him.
“I didn’t do much, my mom had guest over.” Rose said.
“I met a hot guy.” Treesa told them her break.
“You know that guy I kept staring at?” Kristy asked.
“Yeah.”
“I met his Girlfriend’s mom.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah, and the girl’s brother is one of the 10 club members.” Kristy continued talking,
“Ok enough, let’s go to sleep.” Steph they unpacked and dozed off to sleep.

They all rush to school. “I can’t really run.” Kristy clutch her heart.
“Stop!” Treesa yelled towards Steph and Rose. They all just walk as if not caring about being late to school.
“Sorry for making us late for school.” Kristy said.
“You act like we’ve never been late to school.” Steph referred back to Junior High.
“That was you! Who was always late.” Treesa disagreed.
“You were late, too!” They fought.
“Hey!” Rose split them up.

“Your sort of late today.” Janey said.
“Yeah, too lazy to come to school.” Steph laid on her desk.
“How was break?”
“Fun,” Steph smiled happily. “What about you?” She sat up.
“Fun, Too!” They told each other their stories.
“Really, I want to meet your handsome cousin.” Janey said.
“I’ll make an arrangement someday.” Steph joked.
“Yeah like that’ll ever happen.” Janey said.
“It will, just not now.” Steph smiled.
“Ok, I’ll wait till that day then.” Janey smiled
“How was your break, Golf?” The girl next to him bug him.
”Fun.” He annoyingly answered. “You wanna know why it was fun?” He turned to her for once. She nod her head excitedly. “Because you weren’t there!” He push her out the way and left the room.
“Ah!” The girl fell on the floor.
“Ha! She deserve it.” Steph muttered.
“What?” Janey turn to her.
“Nothing,” Step shook her head.
“Treesa, Go deliver the paper.” Mikay gave her a stack of papers.
“No way!” Treesa laid her head on the table.
“Come on, I’m tired.”
“You act like I’m not either.”
“No, cause you seem to have lots of energy to talk.”
“Shut up, my trip was long.”
“What trip? Where’d you go?”
“To my mom’s place.”
“Oh, so did you have fun?”
“Yep, What about you?” Treesa ask.
“Nothing much, hung out with friends.” Mikay answered.
“Did you have fun?” Treesa asked again.
“Kind of.” He scratched his head.
“Oh.” Treesa nod her head.
“Yep.” Mikay and Treesa talked the whole hour.

“Is the paper here, yet?” A girl impatiently waited.
“No,” The girl sadly groan.
“I wonder why,” The other brat said.
“Oh, remember that day at the mall, we saw Mike with the girl in his newspaper room, I think their dating.” The brat continued.
“Yeah, their was a rumor about that too, but I don’t care I still like him.” The other brat said.
“Me, too.” They all gossiped.

Kristy took notes but she kept falling asleep. Stay awake! She told herself.
“Did you like the shirt I bought for you?” The boy ask the girl.
“Yes! I love it.” The girl said happily.
“Your welcome.” The boy kissed the girl.
“Did you like the watch?” The girl asked.
“Yep, I’m wearing it now.” The boy showed the girl his wrist.
“It does fit, and it goes with your outfit.”
“I know, cause you picked it.”
“What do you want to do today?” The girl asked.
“Anything, at least I’m with you.” The boy kissed the girl on the cheeks.
Kristy quickly wrote in her journal. I wished I was that girl, Kristy said to herself.
“Are you ok?” Kristy looked up and saw the two couples.
“Uh, I’m ok.” She answered.
“Sorry, to bother you.” The girl smiled.
“It’s ok, I was just daydreaming.” Kristy said.
“Oh, ok then bye.” The girl and the boy left.
Wow! He looks so good up close, she continued her journal.

“Let’s skip lunch!” Rose they all head home not caring about the rest of the classes they have.
“I’m so tired today.” Treesa said.
“Me, too but not really though.” Kristy said.
“ I know I am.” Rose they talked until Steph interrupted them.
“Wait,“ Steph stop sleepily in the middle of the road. “I forgot to give Golf a --” Before Steph could finish her sentence the rest interrupted her.
“Who cares!” They shouted sleepily.
Steph made a face and went on walking.

Chapter 10-V-Day

A month pass by like nothing. Now it’s near Valentine’s Day.
“What are you doing for Valentines Day?” Rose asked at lunch.
“I’m going to a banquet.” Steph took a giant bite of her sub sandwich.
“I don’t know. Stay home. Eat chocolate?” Kristy slowly ate.
“I think I might as well stay home too.” Janey said.
“Why don’t you come hangout with us?” Rose asked Janey.
“Sure.” Janey agreed.
“For me, I have no idea.” Treesa shrugged.

“Hi, Chayawat!” Steph wave to him. He wave back.
“I didn’t know you were going to be here.” He said.
“Me, too.” They talked.
“Let’s dance. “ He held his hand out. She smiled taking his hand. They dance until the song end.
“You’re pretty good yourself.” He compliment her.
“Why, thank you!” She laugh.
“Chayawat,” Steph mother came towards them. “Can I borrow Steph for a couple minutes.” Chayawat left them alone.
“I want you to come to school here.” Her mother said.
“Can I do that at the end of school year?” Steph pleaded.
“Fine.” Her mother agreed.

“I bet Step’s having a fun time at her banquet.” Rose guessed.
“I think so too.” Janey ate her chocolate.
“I’m so bored.” Kristy said.
“Me, too.” Rose said.
“What should we do on a day like this?” Janey thought.
“We should go shop at the mall, they might have a sale.” Rose said.
“Oh yeah it’s Valentine’s Day.” Kristy sat down..
“ Let’s go.” Rose said.
“Wait!” Treesa quickly sat up. “I have something to do. Can’t go with you guys. Later. Treesa went to her room, and raced out the door.
“Now, it’s just the three of us.” Janey said.
“That means more stuff for us.” Rose they shrugged and left.

Treesa ran all over the city.
Stupid Mike, Treesa look store after store. “Where could he be right now?” Treesa muttered. She looked a little more before stopping. Treesa saw the girls that is obsess about him.(Treesa! Is one of them)
“Have you seen Mike?” Treesa breathlessly ask.
“Why?” The girl was confused.
“Uh, I am sending him his letters from his fans.” Treesa quickly lied. The fans excitedly hand their letters over to her.
“I saw he walking that way!” The girl point to her left. Treesa ran searching for him. She saw a tall man slowly walking.
“Mike.” She yelled at the top of her lungs. He turned around. She walked up to him.
“Here!” She hand him a bunch of letter.
“I don’t want them.” He tuck his hands in his pants.
“What!?” Treesa was shock. “I search for you all over this town and you don’t want it?” Treesa scoffed. He just stood there. “Take it or not. I don’t care.” She walked away. Does this have to do something with her?, He thought picking up the letters. While picking up the letters he saw a different envelope, different from the other ones. He opened it, throwing the others away. Mike walk while reading the letter from Treesa.
“What are you reading?” Golf ask.
“Nothing,” He hid the letter behind him.
“Letter? You’re actually reading one?” Ice said. They laugh at him. He walk into his room.

Treesa came in the house all worn out. “Where did you go?” Rose ask.
“Somewhere,“ Treesa wouldn’t tell them where. “How was shopping?”
“Shopping was fun.” Janey said.
“I’m bored again, let’s bake.” Kristy suggest. They left to the kitchen.
“Do you think Steph will be coming back?” Treesa asked.
“Maybe.” Rose played with the dough.
“Well I choose the heart.” Treesa said.
“Why?” Kristy was confused.
“I just want to.” Treesa took the heart shape.
“Cause it’s for her lover boy.” Rose teased.
“Whatever your just jealous.” Treesa said.
“I’m back.” Steph entered the kitchen.
“We didn’t even hear you.” Janey laugh.
“How was the banquet?” Rose asked Steph.
“It was fun, I met my hot cousin again.” Steph excitedly said.
“I wanted to see him.” Janey said.
“I didn’t know I was going to see him until I got there.” Steph said.
“Oh.” Janey nodded.
“What are you guys doing?” Steph look over their shoulders.
“Baking, Wanna bake?” Rose asked.
“Sure.” Steph took some powder and flicked it at Janey’s face.
“Steph!” She wiped her face.
“My bad.” Steph lied. Janey Then flicked it on everyone’s face. They all played and baked at the same time.

Mike laid on his bed thinking about Treesa’s letter. He kept ripping papers out of his notebook.
“How should I tell her?“ He asked himself.
He then came to an answer. Letter just like hers, He smiled to himself. He placed the letter hidden in his bag. He couldn’t wait to give it to her.

The next day Mike search for her all over school campus. He madly sat down in the roof. “Here!” Someone stuck a letter in his face. “Treesa wants me to give this to you.”
He took the letter and quickly opened it.
“Why did she transfer?” Mike slowly close the letter.
“Her mother wanted her to try school in town.” Steph sat next to him. He sighed loudly. “She gave you a letter before huh?” She turned to him. He nod his head.
“You like her, too huh?” He nod again.
“Good luck on finding her.” She left him alone.
Mike just sat there thinking why Treesa Left.

Steph send Monkey to Golf everyday. Kristy took notes on the two couple in the library. Rose was bored in her classes. Soon school was ending and things were changing.
“I’m sorry..” The girl said to the guy. “I’m just going for a couple of weeks.” She hug her boyfriend.
“America, that’s so far!” He whined hugging her. Kristy slowly took notes since her heart has gotten worse.
“Kristy, Let’s go.” Steph and Rose help her to lunch.
“I heard 10 clubs breaking up.” Steph said.
“Really, why?” Rose asked interested.
“Because this guy name J is moving something like that.” Steph explained unsure. Rose just nod her head.
Kristy’s mother called and book a ticket for her to go to America in two weeks.
“It’s the beginning of summer and your in the hospital already.” Steph and Rose kept her company.
“I want some ice cream.” Kristy spoke lowly. Rose and Steph left to the grocery store.
“The doctor said Kristy needs a new heart right now?” Steph said as they walk.
“But How?” They worried for Kristy’s health. ”Things just gets worse.” They both agreed. Rose and Steph spend their time in the hospital with Kristy.

“Bye! Take care!” Steph and Rose send Kristy off.
“Can you believe that this is the first year if high school and this much happen!?” Steph said to Rose.
“Yeah, are you leaving too?” Rose they pack their stuff.
“Yep, my mother wanted me to go to school in Chiang Mai.” Steph explain.
“Same here, except in Pattaya.” Rose said.
“Sad that Treesa had to go first.” Steph said.
“Oh well we all had to move some how.” Rose finished packing.
“True.” Steph they left the next day. Already sold their house. They each went on their own separate journey.

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 11-13

Chapter 11

3 months later has passed by they spend their summer applying for school in their hometown.
“I’m finally going to Chiang Mai International!!” Steph cheer sarcastically. She enter the room looking for an open seat.
“Steph!” A person a call her name. She turn to find Chayawat waving.
“Hey!” She took a seat next to him.
“I finally see you here.” Steph smiled happily. He chuckled lightly and said, “I didn’t go here. This is my first year.” Steph’s jaw drop.
“It’s ok,” She said. “I lied too!” She told the truth.
“Really?” He felt relief.
“Yeah, I went to school in Bangkok.” She said.
“Me, too!” He laugh at their coincidence.
“Raumrudee International School.”
“Oh, I went to a different one.” He said.
“Oh, that’s why we never saw each other.”
“So, anything cool happen at that school?” He ask.
“Yeah, there’s this guy name Golf right?” Steph told her story. He nod laughing.
“I was the one who gave him all those monkies. He’ll never find out!” Steph laughed evilly.
“Do you like him?” He asked.
“No.” She gave him a nasty look.
“So, why did you give him monkey instead of teddy bears?” Chayawat sounded interested
“All the girls already gave him teddy bear.”
“So you gave him monkeys instead? Why?”
“Just to annoy him. It’s funny to see his reaction.” Steph imitated his face.
“That’s hilarious.“ He just nod smiling.

“Man, a new school.” Treesa entered the classroom.
A guy came up to her and said. “Hi, I’m Zan.”
“I’m Treesa.” She said.
“Your first day huh?” Zan asked,
“Yes.”
“So, Treesa what school did you go to before you came here?” Zan ask.
“Raumrudee International School.” Treesa answered.
“You went there?”
“Yeah, why?”
“Cause my two brother goes there.”
“Really? Who are they?”
“Golf and Mike.”
“Them!” Treesa’s eye popped.
“You know them?”
“No, I heard of them.” Treesa lied.
“You sure?”
“Yep, pretty much.”
“Well, I want you to meet my girlfriend, my other brother, and a friend.” Zan took Treesa to where their table.
“This is my girlfriend P’Mai,” Zan said. “Bank my brother and Saranyu.
“Saranyu!” Treesa shouted.
“Treesa!” He was shock to see her.
“You both know each other?” Bank asked.
“Remember that one party we had to go to.” Saranyu said.
“Yeah, Why?” Zan ask.
“Treesa was there.” Saranyu went on.
“Aw, man we would of get to see you but we had to run an errand.” P’Mai said.
“It’s ok.” Treesa smiled.
“How do you like the school so far?” Zan ask.
“It’s getting good. Now that I have you four.” Treesa made them laugh.

Kristy got out of the plane looking for her parents.
“Kristy over here.” Her mom waved.
“Mom, Dad I missed you both.” She hugged them.
“We do too.” They said.
“Mom, I only want to stay here until I get a heart donor ok.” Kristy said.
“Don’t worry, it’ll be ok.” Her mom kissed her forehead.
“Mom, don’t worry much about me ok, I’ll be fine.” Kristy hugged her mom.
“I know you’re a good girl, no one will ever be able to take you away from me and your father.”
“I know, I love you.”
“I do too.”
“Well, I’m off to bed since I just got here, good night mom and dad.” Kristy went off to bed. The mom and dad went to check up on her. They saw the blanket on the floor so they helped fixed the blanket for her.
“What are we going to do to help our daughter?” The mother asked closing the door.
“We’ll have to go ask if there is a donor.” The father said.
“But what if there isn’t any?” The mother ask.
“We will find one no matter what ok.” The father and the mother went off to sleep.

“School in Pattaya, seems cool.” Rose looked around.
“Are you new here?” A girl asked.
“Yes.” Rose answered.
“So, where did you go before you came here?” The girl asked.
“I went to Raumrudee International School.” Rose answered.
“I heard that it’s a great school.” The girl said.
“Kind of not really.”
“I forgot to tell you my name’s Misa.”
“I’m Rose.”
“How long are you going to go here?”
“I’m not sure.”
“Oh I heard that the school you went to has these hot 10 guys? Is it true?” Misa asked.
“Who told you that?”
“I read it from a newspaper.”
“Their that popular! I never knew that.“
“Is it true though?”
“I’m not really sure.” Rose shrugged.
“Oh, ok.” Misa nod her head.
“Is this school fun?” Rose asked.
“Sort of.”
Do you guys do anything fun here?”
“Yeah, we have activities, and clubs also.”
“Cool.” Rose nod.
“I’ll sign you up with me.”
“What did you choose?”
“Well we can go for some sports and baking classes, it’s pretty easy.”
“Sure.” Rose agreed.

Steph talked to Chayawat every single day. They got closer throughout the year.
“I’m going back to my old school,” Steph said to Chayawat one day.
“Really? I’m going back too.” He said smiling back.
“Okay, then we won’t miss each other than,” Steph joked.
“Summers coming back! So happy!” Chayawat happily jump and down.

Treesa hung out with Zan, P’Mai, Bank and Saranyu through out her school year and they all became best buds.
“Hey, I got good news for you guys.” Treesa sat down.
“What is it?” P’Mai asked.
“I’m going back to my old school.” Treesa excitedly said.
“What? Why so early?” Zan ask.
“School’s almost over.” Treesa ate her food.
“I’m going to miss you.” P’Mai said.
“Me, too.” Treesa sadly said.
“You better keep in contact with us.” Bank said.
“I will.” Treesa they exchange numbers.
“One more thing me and P’Mai is planning on getting marry.” Zan smiled.
“I better be invited.” Treesa joked.
“Of course you are.” P’Mai said.
“ Well have you guys decide when?” Treesa asked.
“Not sure.” Zan said.
“Just give me a call anytime ok.” Treesa drank her water.
“Yep, we will.” Zan said.
“So, Treesa you excited to go back?” Bank ask.
“Yeah!” Treesa answered.
“I hope you get to see my 2 brothers there.” Zan said.
“Who are they again?” Treesa acted as if she forgot who they are.
“Golf & Mike.” Bank said.
“Ok, I‘ll go check.” Treesa smiled.
“We might move back down there.” Zan said.
“That’s great.” Treesa excitedly said.
“Me, too.” Saranyu smiled.
“Very cool, that means I’ll get to see you guys more.” Treesa said.
“We’ll call you when we come ok.” Bank said.
“Better.” Treesa said.

“Kristy are you ready?” Her dad knocked on her door.
“Ready!” Kristy got out.
“Let’s go.” They left to the Hospital.
“Hi, were here for the appointment.” Kristy’s dad said.
“Right this way.” They followed the doctor.
“Well, Kristy’s is very lucky there’s a donor for her.” The doctor said.
“That’s great.” They all said.
“Are you ready for the surgery?” The doctor asked Kristy.
“Yes.” Kristy got up.
“Right this way.” The doctor said.
“Don’t worry mom and dad I’ll come back.” Kristy hugged them and followed the doctor. They surgery took about a day.
“Kristy, your awake.” Her mom held her hand tight.
“Did the surgery go well?” Kristy asked.
“Yep, it was a success.” Her dad smiled.
“When do I get out?” Kristy asked.
“In a day or two.” Her mom fed her food.
“Ok.” Kristy smiled.

“Mom, I want to go back to my old school.” Steph said. At the dinner table.
“I know you wouldn’t like it here.” Her mom picked up her fork.
“”Can I?” Steph begged.
“Sure why not. But where are you going to stay at?” Steph didn’t have anyone else to stay at.
“”I’ll find someone. Also, you need a job.” Her mother clean the table.
“Yeah, I know.” She help her mother clean up.
“I’ll help you.” Her mom said.
“Sure, if you want.” Steph washed the dished.

“Mom and dad, can I go back to Thailand?” Kristy asked.
“”You miss your friends, huh?” He mom asked. Kristy nodded.
“”Okay, I’ll get your tickets soon.” Her mom drink her tea.
“Where are you going to stay at?” Her father was concerned.
“”I’ll call Rose them! They all probably went back there.” Kristy planned everything out.
“Okay.” Her mom and dad laugh at her. As soon as Kristy got home, she called Rose.
'Rose: Hello?
'Kristy: Rose?
'Rose: Yeah. Who’s this?
'Kristy: Kristy remember?
'Rose: Oh my gosh! How did it go over there?
'Kristy: It went great,. I’m coming back shortly. I got a transplant.
'Rose: Really? I’m so happy.
'Kristy: What did all of you and Steph do after I left?
'Rose: Steph went to her hometown and so did I. However, I’m going back tomorrow, me and Treesa’s going to go find a place to live.
'Kristy: Really, but what about Steph?
'Rose: I haven’t talk to her yet.
'Kristy: Save some room for me.
'Rose: Don’t worry there’s plenty left.
They talked until dark and then hung up.
Summer went by fast and slow. They prepared for school and had fun while it lasted.
“Steph,” Her mother call her down.
“What!” Steph came down the stairs.
“This is my friend,” She has a job for you.” Her mother introduce them.
“My son is a messy person so, I think that you could live with him and him clean you both are attending the same school anyways.” Her Mother’s friend explained.
“Sure.” Steph took the offer. Since she needed a job and a place to stay at.

“Treesa, me and your father will be going back to US, so be good ok.” Her mother said.
“Yes, mother.” Treesa send them off to the airport. After sending them off Treesa went back home. Suddenly her phone ranged.
'Treesa: Hello!
'Steph: Treesa.
'Treesa: Yeah.
'Steph: I’m coming back.
'Treesa: Cool.
'Steph: Yep, I’m going to live with some dude.
'Treesa: Is he ugly?
'Steph: I don’t know.
'Treesa: Why do you have to live with him?
'Steph: It’s one of my mom’s friend’s son and he’s a messy person.
'Treesa: EW. Did you know I met Golf & Mike’s two older brothers?
'Steph: Are they hot?
'Treesa: Sexy!
'Steph: I want to meet them.
'Treesa: They might move back to Bangkok.
'Steph: cool.
Treesa and Steph talked till dawn and then hung up.

Chapter 12

Golf was biking his way back to his house. A girl suddenly hit him by the side causing him to fall. Golf turned to yell at her but she looked scared. She panicked and ran away. Golf was confused, he picked up his bike and started to ride on it.
“Mom, why are you here?” He entered his house.
“Darling, I have something to tell you.” His mother said. Golf entered the living room seeing a girl sitting with his mom.
“Mom,” Golf whine. “No, engagements.” He thought wrong.
“What?” The mom laughed. At him. ”This is one of my friend’s daughter and she’s very good at cleaning, so I chose her to help you.” His mom went on.
“I don’t need help mom.” Golf whined.
“You seriously do and she’ll be living with you since you both are attending the same school.” His mother explain.
“This isn’t going to be like those love movies you watch, mom.” Golf walked off to his room. “I’m not going to fall in love with her.” He close his door. Steph sat here lost in their conversation.
“Sorry about that, my son’s always been like that.” Golf’s mother said to Steph.
“It’s ok, I’ll try my best to help your son.” Steph smiled.
“Well, I’ll leave you two alone bye!” She left the house to Steph examining the mansion. Golf came out his room and sat down in the couch.
“Give me some water.” He ordered. Steph gave him water.
“No, I change my mind. I want some juice.” Steph ran in the kitchen and grab him juice.
‘I want some sliced apples. Cut in dice. Along with kiwis, strawberry, and cherries.” Golf sip his juice. “And a tooth pick along with it.”’
Steph nod and ran to the kitchen. She cut the apples, kiwi, and strawberry. She picked up the cherry and look at it. How am I suppose to cut his?, She tried her best.
“Where is blood coming from!?” Steph look at the blood. “Ahhh!!” Steph freaked out. Steph washed it in water. She look at her wound. It was deeply cut. “OW!” She pressed on it. She mix the fruits and brought it to Golf. She hand it to him.
“”Hey, I’m not done ordering you!” He stop her .
“I’m going to use the bathroom.” Steph slowly turn towards him. He motion for her to go away. She ran up the stairs to the bathroom. She search all over the bathroom for the aid-kit. She open the high drawer and it was in there. She jump for it.
Steph wrap the bandage around the edge of her palm by the pinky. She but the kit away and sat down on the toilet. Why did I even agree to this whole thing, She sigh.
Steph went down the stairs and saw a note.
Went out to eat with friends.
-Golf
She went to her room and prepared everything for school.

Rose and Treesa went to pick Kristy up at the airport.
“Kristy!!” Rose they wave to her.
“Wow! You change so much!” Rose twirl Kristy.
“You, too!” Kristy said. “Let’s head home. Where are we staying at?” Kristy looked at they both.
“A condo.“ Treesa pick up her luggage.
“We should get going.” Kristy said.
“Yeah.” Treesa they left.
“Where’s Steph!?” Kristy explore the condo.
“She’s living with some dude.”
“Dude!?” Kristy’s eye pop out.
“She’s working for him. It’s her mom’s best friend’s son.” Treesa clarified. “It wont’ kill her.” Treesa they helped Kristy unpack.
“Can’t wait till school start. It’ll be like in 9th grade.” Rose squeeze her blanket.
“Hope so,” Treesa smiled.
“Will so,” Kristy turned off the lamp.

Chapter 13

“Hey!” Steph ran up to the other 3 at the gates.
“Is the guy your staying at hot?” Treesa ask excitedly.
“It’s stupid Golf!” Steph shouted madly. Treesa started to laugh.
“Too bad he doesn’t know me!” Steph smiled.
“Really?” Rose was shock.
“You did change!” Kristy move her face back and forth.
“I know I look more prettier!!” Steph joked. They all laughed.
“Let’s get going, you don’t want to be late on the first day.” Treesa they ran inside the school.

Steph enter the room finding Golf in the same room as her. She sat by the window like usual.
“10 Clubs back!!” A girl scream running in. All the girls squealed to Golf.
“Who’s 10 club?” Steph ask the girl in front of her.
“Stop it, Steph.” She turned around. “I know it’s you.”
Steph snapped her fingers and said, “How’d you know!” She took off her sunglasses.
“Your voice and attitude!” Janey smiled.
“What do they mean ‘10 clubs’ back?” Steph quoted with her fingers.
“Remember one moved?” Steph nod he head.
“Yeah, He came back.” Steph made an oh mouth.
“Janey, don’t tell anyone this..” Steph started to whisper. “I live with Golf.” Steph didn’t want to say it too loud. Janey’s eye were dead open. Steph shook her head up and down.
“Yeah, how awkward, huh?” They both chat through the whole period.

“Excuse me, is this the announcement room?” Treesa tap on the guy’s back. He then turn around. It’s Mikay, Treesa was shock to see him.
“Yeah, why?“ he asked.
“I have this class on my schedule.” Treesa showed him her paper.
“What’s your name?” Mikay ask.
“It’s Treesa.” Mikay was shock when she said her name. “Are you ok?”
“Yeah, I’m Mike.” He sat down. Is it her?, he was off space.
“What do we do around here?” Treesa ask. Does he know it’s me, Treesa thought.
“Oh, we announce things.” He came back to reality.
“Is that all?”
“No, we have to get things ready for the next morning news.” Mikay handed her the papers.
“Ok.” Treesa took the papers and sat next to him. Nah, I don’t think it’s her, Mikay shook his head.
“So is this it?” Treesa turn towards him.
“Huh?” Mikay turn to her.
“Is this all I need to do?” Treesa asked again.
“Yeah, just be ready for tomorrow.” Mikay walked off. She looks kind of like her though?, Mikay questioned himself. Treesa sat there for a while thinking if Mikay knows it’s her. I think he doesn’t know it’s me, Treesa went to lunch.

“Wow! It’s still the same.” Rose walked until she bumped into someone.
“Watch where your--Rose!!” The guy’s eye pop out.
“Do I know you?” Rose looked at him.
“It’s me, Ice!”
“OH yeah the perverted guy.” Rose went for a closer look.
“You remember,”
“Ew” Rose walked passed him.
“Wait, Where are you going?” Ice chased after her.
“To class, duh?”
“You have the same class as me.”
“No, I don’t.”
“Yeah, look up.”
“*** it.” Rose sat down on her seat.
“I can’t believe you’ve changed so much.” Ice touched her hair.
“”Ew. Don’t touch me.” Rose smacked his hand away.
“I just want to feel it.” Ice felt her hair again.
“Stop it or I’ll report you.” Rose glared at him.
“Fine, Fine.” Ice smiled.

“Um. I’m here to help the librarian.” Kristy entered the library.
“Oh, yes right this way.” Kristy followed the lady.
“Well I’m going to be gone for a while and I already have someone helping you so just take care of it for me ok.” The lady left.
What should I do, Kristy walked around the library.
“Hey! Who are you?” Kristy stopped and turn to see the guy she’s been crushing for years.
“Is that you Karri. What are you doing here?” He shook her.
“I’m the new helper. I‘m not who you think I am.” Kristy panicked.
“Oh, I’m sorry I thought you were someone I knew.” The guy let her go. “Anyways follow me.” Kristy followed him to the desk.
“Excuse me, Um. What do I do here?” Kristy ask.
“You just stack up books and help tear out the ads out of the magazines.” The guy went on.
“What’s your name?” Kristy ask shyly.
“I’m Ken, how about you?” Ken said.
“Kristy.”
“Sorry about earlier.”
“It’s ok.”
“Well you can start from putting these books away.” Ken gave her the books. Kristy left to stack the books. She looks just like her, Ken thought for the rest of the hour.
“Are you ok?” Kristy tap him.
“Huh? I’m ok.” Ken turned to her.
“Oh ok, well I finished so I’m going to go first bye.” Kristy left.

“Man, Janey remembered me.” Steph sat down with Janey.
“Who told you to not be good enough.” Janey sat down.
“Whatever.” Steph ate her food.
“I met the guy I’d been crushing on.” Kristy drink her milk. ”I’m his helper in the library.”
“Oh,” They nodded. Kristy told them the whole story.
“What about you Rose and Treesa?” Steph turn to them.
“I saw that perverted guy again.” Rose said.
“Sad,”
“Yep, well he’s in my class.” Rose continued her story.
“You?” Kristy turned to Treesa.
“I’m in the announcement room with Mikay.”
“Ohh…your lover boy.” Steph teased her.
“So, I told him my real name. I don’t think he knows it’s me.” Treesa told them about her day.
“What should we do for today?” Kristy asked.
“I gotta go clean sorry girls maybe next time.” Steph they went their separate ways

“Man, stupid Golf don’t know how to pick these crap up.” Steph mumbled. She then saw a list of chores Golf wrote it for her to do for the day.
“First, clean the bathroom, second kitchen then bedrooms.” Steph read the list. After reading the list she began her chores.
“Whoa, this house is too clean.” Golf entered the house.
“Have you eat yet?” Steph shouted from the kitchen.
“No!” He shout.
“Here’s your food.” Steph gave him his food.
“Noodles?” He looked up.
“Duh, what else?”
“I expect better food.”
“Too bad, eat it or you cook your own food.” Steph went to her room.
“That girls weird.“ He started to eat his noodles.

“What should we do. Since Steph can’t make it.” Kristy ask.
“What do you wanna do?” Rose asked.
“Let’s go shop.” Treesa got up and they left to the mall.
“What should we get?” Rose ask.
“Shoes. Clothes.” Treesa went first.
“Kristy look at those skirts.” Rose pointed.
“It’s cute.” Kristy they looked around.
“I’m hungry.” Rose said.
“Let’s go buy food.” Treesa went in line for food. Treesa finally got the food and went towards Rose and Kristy.
“Finally!” Rose took her food.
“Man, this year is going to go slow.” Kristy said.
“I agree.” Treesa drink her juice.
“Especially us going to school with the 10 club even worse.” Rose said.
“Their not bad.” Kristy said.
“Yeah, especially Ice.” Rose shook her head.
“Well, at least I got Mikay in my class then it’s all good.” Treesa smiled.
“Duh, he’s your lover boy.” Rose and Kristy teased her.
“So, we all know you like Ice and Kristy likes Ken.” It was Treesa‘s turn to tease them.
“No I don’t.” Rose pouted.
“So what if I like Ken.” Kristy ate her food.
“Rose it’s Ice them.” Treesa hid her face.
“Where?” Rose tried hiding her face.
“Kristy stop looking at them.” Treesa they quickly got up. But when they got up Ice shout, “Rose!”
“Hey, you’re here too.” Rose turned around.
“If I knew you were here I would of came with you.” Ice said.
“Ice you know them too?” Ken and Mikay came towards them.
“No, Only Rose.” Ice put his hand on Rose’s shoulders.
“Don’t touch me. Ew. Ice germs.” Rose said.
“Hi, Treesa.” Mikay waved at her.
“Hi,” Treesa waved back.
“Kristy, how was first day for you?” Ken ask.
“Pretty good.” Kristy answered.
“Rose, you girls wanna hang out?” Ice turn towards them.
“Uh, no thanks.” Treesa quickly said.
“Why not? Were not bad people.” Mikay said.
“It’s not that.” Treesa said.
“Come on Rose just once.” Ice begged.
“Fine.” Rose they gave up and hung out with Ice, Ken and Mikay.
“What are we going to do anyways?” Kristy asked.
“We can go watch a movie.” Ken suggest.
“Why a movie? We just know you guys.” Treesa ask.
“Well I knew Rose since freshmen year.” Ice said.
“So, We don’t know you.” Treesa said.
“Now you do.” Ice said.
“Fine, what gay movie do you guys wanna watch? Go ahead and go watch it.” Treesa gave up.
“Yes!” Ice and the other two went ahead.
“Rose , I told you he likes you.” Treesa whispered to her.
“I wanna sit by Ken.” Kristy whispered to Treesa and Rose.
“Go ahead, were not stopping you.” Treesa and Rose push Kristy up front. They entered the movie theatre.
“I want to sit by Rose.” Ice sat by Rose.
“Then I’ll sit by Kristy.” Ken sat by her.
“Can I sit with you? since you know them both.” Mikay pointed at the others.
“Sure.” Treesa scooted over a seat for Mikay to sit.
“Thanks.” He smiled.
“No problem.” Treesa turn to the screen. After the movie ended they went outside.
“The movie was good, right girls?” Ice ask.
“Yeah,” The girls nod their heads.
“Well, we should hang out more often.” Ken suggested.
“That were not so sure about it yet.” Kristy said.
“Why not?” Ice ask.
“We can’t be seen with you ‘10 club’ people.” Treesa quoted with her fingers.
“Oh that, it’s ok to hang out with us.” Mikay winked at Treesa.
“Are you guys sure about that?” Treesa ask.
“We have class together and all, why not?” Mikay said.
“We’ll think about it, our driver’s here later.” Treesa they left home.
“Crap, we gotta go before the party starts.” Mikay they left after the girls.
Steph just got off the phone with her mom.
“Steph,” Golf yelled her name.
“What?” Steph came down the stairs.
“Wanna go to a party with me!?” He suddenly ask.
“No way! Go with one of those brats.” Steph reject. Golf couldn’t believe someone just reject him.
“What brat?” Golf was curious about who she was talking about.
“ All those snotty girls at school. Why are you asking me!?” Steph felt disgusted. “Your not doing anything tonight. Are you?” Golf raised one eyebrow.
“I am tonight. Heading off to a party, too!” Steph remember on the phone with her mother. “Are you scared your mom’s gonna hook you up with someone?” Steph laugh.
“Of course.” Golf left to change. Also, did Steph. Golf came out wearing a tux. Steph changed into a slim dress up to her knees. Golf was looking at her up & down.
“stop looking at me like that.” Steph walk pass him.
“Look at you like what!?” Golf denied. “Who wants to look at you.” He scoffed.
“Later!” Steph went first.

“Steph!” Chayawat greet her first. They hug each other.
“Wow! Your so beautiful!” He pull back.
“Handsome!” Steph from all the music.
“Hey J!,” Someone came and pat his back.
“Who’s this hot chick?” He check Steph out.
“Dude!” Chayawat hit him back. “This is my cousin!” He introduce them to each other.
“So, your new here?” Shin ask.
“I guess so.” Steph said unsure.
“Looks like I’ve seen you before.“ He was trying to remember. Chayawat came back with drinks for them.
“J? your names J?” Steph quickly ask him. He nod his head.
“What!? You liar!!” Steph shout.
“No, my real name is Chayawat but J is my name at school.” He panicked.
“You went to school here before, too!” He nod with a nervous smile. Shin look at them crazy.
“Don’t tell Golf.” Steph said as soon as Shin left.
“Tell him about the monkey? Don’t worry, I will.” He joked.
“Chayawat!” Steph whined.
“I’m just kidding.” He laugh. “But you have to do me a favor.”
“What!?”
“Tell you at school tomorrow.” He sip his drink.
“You’re in ‘10 club’?” Steph was still lost.
“Yeah, why you like someone in there?” He nudge her.
“No,” Steph casually answer.
“Golf!!” Chayawat they shook hands.
“Good to have you back!” They hug.
“What are you doing here?” Steph said.
“Oh , You’re here, too! with my buddy.” He look at them back and forth.
“Hey! He’s my cousin.” Steph cross her arms. Golf blink once and then twice. Chayawat nod his head.
“We’re best cousin!!” Chayawat grin hugely.
“Do you know that she is living with me?” He purposely blurt.
“Really?” Chayawat started to laugh.
“What’s so funny?” She was annoyed.
“Nothing!, “ He got his act together.
“let’s dance!” Chayawat pull her hand.
“Ow!” Steph pull her hand back.
“You press on my wound.” She shook her hands.
“What’d you do? You have to be more careful!” Chayawat lectured her.
“I know, I know…Just a small cut” Steph lied.
“But still--”
“I’m not dancing with you anymore.” Steph turn to find Treesa.
“Are you guys really cousin?” Golf was still shock.
“Yeah!” J said.
“Seems that you guys are more than that.” J laugh shaking his head no.
“Treesa!” Steph called her name. She was by the food section. ”Just came for food?” Steph was disbelieve. Treesa nod her head smiling.
“Did you see mike?” Steph ask.
“Before I came here.”
“Where?”
“At the mall with Rose and Kristy.”
“Where are they?”
“At home I think.” Treesa shrugged.
“But Golf’s here, he should be here too.” Steph quickly looked around. “You know he told me something after you left.” Steph took a bite of her cake.
“What did he say?” Treesa got all excited.
“Find out for yourself.” Steph sigh.
“He said that? How dumb.” Treesa went back to eating.
“No!, something else.” Steph didn’t want to tell her.
“Steph!” Someone call her name.
“Treesa!” It was Rose and Kristy.
“how’d you guys get in here?” Steph ask.
“Through the back door.” Rose they all laugh.
“Sweet move huh?” Kristy look around.
“Hey Rose,” A voice from behind.
“Ew. Get away from me.” Rose step away from him.
“You could of told me you were coming here too, so we all could of came together from the mall.” Ice said.
“No way, how should I know you were coming here. If I did I wouldn’t even come here.” Rose said.
“I’m going first.” Treesa went first.

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTERS 14-16

Chapter 14

“Hey, ya’ll!” Steph tiredly greet them.
“So Sore from the party.” Kristy massage her shoulder.
“I’m tired.” Treesa shouted. Rose stood there with droopy eyes.
“Hey, Janey.” Steph quickly sat down.
“Tired?” She guessed. Steph nod.
“The party was awesome though!” Steph was fully awake.
“So, what happen?”
“My cousin Chayawat is ‘J’.. the ‘J’ in 10 Club!” Steph madly said it.
“Really?” Janey smiled happily.
“What are you so happy about?” Steph was confuse. She shook her head laughing saying “Nothing.’ Golf enter the room and the girls started to squeal. He sat right behind Steph like always.
“How’d you like the party?” Golf lean forward. Steph look up front without answering his question.
“Class!” The teacher tap the board. “We have a new student! Please introduce yourself.”
“My name is Piyada. You can call me Aom. I would like to have a great school year with you all.” Aom smiled. It’s the girl that I almost ran over, Golf thought.
“You may choose a seat.” The teacher continued her lecture. Aom took a seat across from Golf and Steph.
“Do you think she’s gonna be like those brats?” Janey whispered to Steph.
“Looks like it.” Steph whispered back.
“The announcements on.” A brat shout. “It’s Mike and who’s that girl?” The brat stop talking.
“I don’t know.” The other brat said.
“It’s Treesa, she’s on TV.” Janey they watched the news.

“Good Morning, today’s the is the first day for signing up for the clubs and activities.” Mikay continued.
“So, if you want to join it then go sign up in the office.” Treesa went on.
“One more thing girls if you want to join the 10 club there’s not a chance cause 10 club’s been together for years.” Mikay laughed.
“That’s right girls.”
“About sports, you can go ask the gym teachers for the signup sheets.”
“That’s all for today, I’m Mike from 10 club.”
“I’m Treesa.”
“Have a nice day!” Mikay said then turn towards Treesa.
“What?” Treesa knew the camera was still on. asked.
“Did you have fun at the mall yesterday?” Mikay ask.
“It was okay.”
“The movie was good right?”
“It was good, but it could have been better without you, Ken, and Ice there. But later I went to a party.”
“Well what party? anyways I know you were bored when Ice and Ken was with your other two friends.”
“I was not bored.”
“You were.”
“Anyways, why are your group call ‘10 club’?” Treesa gave him a confuse look.
“Cause were HOT and Sexy!!” Mikay smiled at her.
“You guys are not even THAT good looking.” Treesa laughed.
“We SO are!!”
“Yeah right.”
“Your just jealous were guys and we look better then you girls.”
“Ew. Yeah right, were not jealous of you guys.”
“You SO are!” Mikay got up and his face went towards her.
“Never!” Treesa said without care.
“Well in that case you SO want me.” He face was a centimeter close to her face.
“Well your right.”
“Really?”
“When you winked at me, it was HOT!”
“Serious, I told you...you SO want me.”
“HELL NO! I was just playing around, the camera’s still on” Treesa pointed to the camera. Mikay turn to see the camera’s light on.
“I thought you turned it off”
“No, I thought you did.”
“You purposely let it record me huh?”
“Yeah,” Treesa laughed.
“Hehehehe…this was just a script we wrote for today, have a great day!” Mikay quickly turned the camera off. Treesa started to laugh at him.
“Why you laughing?”
“Your reaction.”
“Whatever!” Mikay left. Treesa just laughed till lunch.

“Kristy can you put these books away?” Ken ask.
“Uh-sure.” Kristy took the books to the shelf. “Man, it’s too high.” She jumped.
“Ugh, move it shorty?” Ken took the books.
“Sorry, I was too short.” Kristy said.
“It’s ok, I was just playing around.” Ken laughed.
“Thanks for helping me.” Kristy thanked him.
“Yeah, no problem.” Ken smiled.
“Well, Ken what are you going to do today.”
“I’m not sure about that yet.”
“Oh,” Kristy nod he head.
“How about you?” Ken turn to her.
“I don’t know either, maybe Dream world.” Kristy shrugged.
“Oh, okay.” Ken they both talked the whole hour.

“Hey! Rose long time no see.” Ice laughed.
“What do you mean Long time no see? You just saw me yesterday.” Rose walked pass him.
“Wow, Just hanging out with you and your friends, it’s very cool.” Ice nod.
“Well it ain’t fun with you and your friends.” Rose looked up front.
“Can we start over and be friends?” Ice ask.
“NO!” Rose answered without care.
“Please?”
“No, I don’t like guys like you.” Rose turned towards him.
“Oh my gosh, how can you just reject Ice’s offer?” A brat came up to Rose. “If it was me I so totally would accept his offer.”
“So?” Rose said.
“Ugh! How could you? Your not even pretty.” The brat yelled at her.
“Hey, don’t talk like that to my friend Rose.” Ice defended her.
“But Ice?” The brat whined.
“Shut up and go away you can‘t even beat Rose.” Ice yelled at her. “And your ugly, too” Ice sat down.
“UGH!” The brat stomped back to her seat.
“Your so nice. NOT!” Rose looked out the window.

“Did you guy’s see the morning news?” Treesa sat down with her food.
“ “Yeah, Mikay’s such a retard. But it was hilarious.” Steph laughed.
“There’s this girl she was saying that I’m not pretty and all, so Ice told her to back off.” Rose said.
“She deserves it.” Treesa threw her food away.
“Kristy, anything happened?” Rose turn to her.
“I just talked to Ken the whole hour.” Kristy went on.
“AHHHH!! It’s 10 Club!” The gay guy’s screamed. Everyone stared at them. 10 club just gave them disgusted looks.
“Ew. Those guys are gay.” Steph made a disgusted face.
“True!” Treesa they agreed.
“Well, let’s do something today?” Rose ask.
“I gotta go clean dumbass Golf’s house again.” Steph ran off.
“Let’s go to Dream world.” Treesa suggested.
“I’ll see if I can make it.” Steph went first.

“Finally, your home. Now go cook me something?” Golf commanded her. Steph went to go cook all sorts of food.
“Yes! I’m done.” Steph shouted. Golf came to the kitchen.
“Wow! For me you shouldn’t have>“
“It’s not for you, yours is those noodles in the microwave.”
“What? I told you to cook me something other then noodles.”
“I was just kidding.” Steph handed him a plate.
”Thanks.” Golf grabbed all sorts of food.
“Golf, go open the door.” Steph said.
“No, you.”
I didn’t invite anyone.”
“Oh, yeah I did.” Golf went to go open the door.
“Sup Golf.” 10 club shook hands with him
“Hey.” Golf shook hands with them.
“I heard a girl’s living with you?” Madiow nudged Golf.
“Yeah, that girls my cleaner.” Golf ate his food.
“These food are good.” Shin took a bite.
“I thought my cousin lives with you?” J asked. “Where is she?”
“I think she’s in her room.” Golf continue eating his food.
“Hey Chayawat or should I say J.” Steph hugged him.
“J’s good for me.” J hugged her back.
“Your that girl that goes to our school. I‘m Guy.” He said.
“I’m Nut.” Nut shook hands with Steph.
“I’m happy, well I always see you and Golf together. Are you both dating or something?” Happy asked.
“NO!!” Steph and Golf said at the same time.
“HE wish, he’s dating me.” Steph point at Golf.
“HA..HA..very funny.” Golf ate his food.
“Well, I’m off.” Steph left.
“WOW! She’s pretty, and very good at cooking.” Shin compliment her.
“She’s pretty but not as pretty as Aom, the new girl in my class.” Golf daydreamed.
“EW. She’s SO UGLY!!” Shin felt disgusted. Guy them agreed to what shin said.
“Are you treating my cousin ‘GOOD’?” J brung up his fist.
“Yeah, I am.” Golf nod.
“”Where’d she go?” Ice ask looking around. They all just shrug.

‘Dream World!!” Rose they enter in.
“Rollercoaster!!” Steph cheered.
“No,” Kristy frighten.
“Come on, it’ll be so much fun, trust me.” Steph drag them all towards it.
“See? Wasn’t that fun?” Steph was happy.
“Yeah,” They all nod.
“Let’s go eat!” Treesa shouted with her fist in the air.
“ALL you do is eat.” Rose they followed Treesa to the food court.
“Do they have any sub-sandwiches?” Steph look at the menu.
“They should.” Treesa was also looking. Kristy took a corn dog along with Rose.
“Dream world. That’s a cool name.” Kristy ate, looking around.
‘Is that 10 club?” Rose squint her eyes, which made it smaller.
“MY cousin?” Steph ate her sandwich bit by bit.
“Hey Steph,” Shin came up first. They all stared at Steph. Treesa eyeball her ‘What’s going on?’.
“Cousin, if you told us you were coming here. We all could a came together!” J sat on the open seat.
“Cousin!?” Kristy, Rose, and Treesa eye pop out.
“Yeah, didn’t I tell you guys?” They shook their heads no.
“Well now you know.” They all nod slowly at Steph’s words.
“Hey Janey!” Steph wave to her. She came towards them.
“Man, I got lost in Dream World.” Janey looked at them then 10 club. “Why are you guy’s with them?” She pointed to 10 club.
“Well, they just came.” Steph said.
“Steph, come here.” J pulled her put of the group.
“Yeah, What?”
“Can you hook me up with Janey?”
“OH, you like her.” Steph teased him.
“Shut up or I’ll tell Golf about the monkeys.”
“Ok, fine I’ll go ask her just don‘t tell him.” Steph went up to Janey them.
“What did your cousin say?” Rose ask curiously.
“He wants me to ask you!” Steph pointed at Janey. “if you’ll go out with him.“ Janey’s jaw drop.
“No way!!” You know I hate 10 club.” Janey refuse.
“Okay, I’ll tell him you said NO.” Steph they walk around.
“What did you say to Steph?” Golf ask.
“I’ll tell you if you get jealous.” J they all laugh.
“Then I don’t want to know.” Golf walk ahead. J told the rest what he ask Steph.

Chapter 15-Clubbing

“Hey,” Steph took the seat by Janey. She said the same thing back.
“I’m kind of shock that a stupid 10 club likes me.” Janey lean on the wall; still sitting on her desk.
“I don’t know, my cousin just told me to--” Steph stop at the threatening part.
“My gosh!” the brat point at Aom “Why is Golf even talking to her?” That got Steph and Janey’s attention. He went on talking to her like they’ve been best friends. Steph just rolled her eyes and continued talking to Janey.

“Man! So hungry !!” Treesa and Steph waited in line.
“Steph!” J drag her out.
“What?” She nearly shouted.
“What’s Janey’s answer?” He was over excited.
“No,” Steph simply answer.
“No?” He lightly laugh. “What do you mean no?” He stop laughing.
“You know what no means no.” Steph couldn’t wait to get back in line.
“You do know what this means,” He cross his arms.
“Hurry up! The lines getting longer.!” Steph rush.
“I’ll have to tell Golf.” Steph stop looking and glance over at him.
“If she said no, I’ll tell Golf. If she say yes. I’ll keep it a secret.” He out smart her. “So convince her to go out with me.” He eye for her to get Janey.
“B-but!” She pointed at the line. He ignore her. She mutter something and went to get Janey.
“Over here!” J was at his table.
“Janey, go out with him. Please!” Steph felt tortured.
“You know I don’t like 10 club.” Janey said nonchantly. All 10 clubs eye’s were on her.
“You see…J here, he’s in love with you. Since freshman year. None of the 10 club buys a yearbook, but j secretly bought one. If you look in there you’ll see your face with a heart.” Steph made a heart around her face. She laugh at Steph and said, “No.” Steph stood there alone.
“I have a plan.” Steph whisper something to J. He nod his head laughing and j high-five her.
“Stupid J,” Steph sat down. “Janey, again?” Treesa ask with her mouthful.
“Yeah, oh let’s go clubbing.” Steph ask out of nowhere.
“Why clubbing? We never go there before.” Rose ask.
“Well go for the first time.” Steph said.
“She went to it before that’s why she wants to go.” Kristy said.
“Yeah, once or twice.” Steph laugh.
“I guess.” They all agree.

“I don’t know what to wear.” Kristy look through her clothes.
“Don’t wear shorts, wear pants.” Treesa warn them. They finish dressing up and left to Steph’s house.
They ring the doorbell over and over.
“Geesh! Stop it!!” A voice on the speaker shout. Steph open the gates for them.
“This is a nice house.” Rose they touch every piece of the house.
“Hey! Don’t touch.” Steph took the picture frame. “I just finish cleaning.” she slowly place it back.
“Ready?” Kristy ask.
“Yeah,” Steph wipe her hands on her pants.

“Um… you guys go on the dance floor while I wait for Janey!” Steph shouted over the music. They all nod. Janey came a bit after they left.
“Okay, let’s go find a seat.” Steph said. They took the seat across the dance floor.
“Why did you decided to come here?” Janey look around the club.
“Haven’t party since we came.” Steph lied. Her eyes search for J but he was no where found.
“I’ll be back.” Steph went to the entrance. She look at her watch.
“Hey cousin.” J shouted. Steph wave her hand forward. “Hurry up!” He quickly ran towards her. “She’s in there.” Steph said walking ahead.
“Wait, 10 club’s coming.” J waited. She rolled her eyes and left.
“You’re planning something.” Janey walk to her. “Spill it!” She cross her arms. Steph look around and drag her to the bathroom. She told Janey the whole entire story.
“Really, I want to know the secret.” Janey bit her lips smiling.
“You can’t! It’s a really huge bad secret.” Steph tried everything to make her say yes.
“Sorry, I just don’t like him.” Janey shook her head. Steph gave up and they left out.
“Chayawat!” Steph singed. He saw her with Janey.
“Janey, let’s go dance!” J blush. Janey reject him without thinking. Chayawat redden up.
“Sad for your cousin.” Kristy whisper to Steph.
“Come on Janey it’s just one dance.” Steph begged her. “Please!”
“Fine.” Janey gave up.
“Yes!” J jumped.
“Go or I’m going to change my mind.” Janey left with J following her to the dance floor.
“I’m safe now.” Steph wipe her forehead.
“Treesa!” Someone called her name.
“Did someone call me?” Treesa ask.
“I think.“ They all look around.
“Treesa, I finally found you.” The guy came up to her.
“Who are you?” Treesa ask.
“What are you doing here?” Mikay came towards the guy.
“Just hanging out with P’Mai, Bank and a friend. What about you?” Zan ask him.
”Hanging out with 10 club.” Mikay answered. Treesa looked at them back and fourth.
She clearly look at the guy. “ZAN!” Treesa hugged him.
“Yep, it’s me.” He smiled.
“Where’s the other three?” Treesa ask.
“At the tables.” Zan said.
“P’Zan you know her?” Mikay point to Treesa.
“She transfer from your school to my school.” Zan clarified.
“How come you didn’t tell me you were back?” Mikay glared at her.
“I told you my name and you didn’t even notice it was me.” Treesa said.
“Mike, you know her?” Zan ask.
“We have class in freshman together. She then moved and now we have another class together.” Mikay eye her.
“Treesa, you said you didn’t know my brothers.” Zan ask.
“I forgot that I knew them.” Treesa made an excuse.
“Liar.” Mikay said.
“Whatever Mikay.” Treesa said.
“Who’s Mikay?” Zan ask.
“Him,” Treesa pointed to Mikay.
“That’s not my name.” Mikay said.
“Too bad.” Treesa pulled Zan and said, “Meet Steph, Kristy and Rose.”
“Hi!” Zan wave.
“Hey,” They wave back.
“I’m Golf and Mike’s older brother.” Zan introduce himself.
“Were Treesa’s friends.” They smiled.
“Let’s go to my table.” They followed Zan. “Why did you name Mike that name?”
“He was mean.” Treesa told him the whole story.
“Oh, is that why he’s not that happy?” Zan laughed at her story.
“Yeah,” Treesa nod.
“Hey Treesa!” Bank and P’Mai came to hug her.
“Hey,” Treesa hugged them both. Treesa introduced them to Steph them.
“Your Golf & Mike’s Second brother?” Steph ask Bank.
“Yeah,” He nod.
“Treesa!” Someone came towards them.
“Saranyu!” Treesa hug him
“Why are you here?” he ask.
“Hangout.” Treesa smiled.
“How come you didn’t’ tell us you know hot guys.” Steph whisper to Treesa.
“I did.” Treesa said. She introduce Saranyu to Steph them three.
“Hey!” the other 10 club came to Zan their table.
“Hey,” Zan they handshake.
“Golf, mom said you have a girl living with you? Where is she? Is she here?” Bank ask.
“It’s just her.” Golf pointed at Steph.
“Not bad.” Zan nudge him.
“I like someone already.” Golf drink his water.
“Name Aom.” Steph finish his words.
“She’s very ugly.” Shin whisper to Zan them. Everyone laughed at Shin.
“Well, me and P’Mai is planning to get marry.” Zan hand his arms over her.
“Really?” Treesa excitedly said.
“ Yep, you and your friends can be the bride of honor.” P’Mai said.
“I’m the first one though.” Treesa said.
“Of course, Mikay can be the one who walks with you.” Zan laugh.
“Ew. No way! I’ll walk with Saranyu.” Treesa link arms with Saranyu.
“You can’t.” Zan said.
“Fine, we’ll see.” Treesa said. Zan they just laughed.
“Can I borrow Treesa for a moment?” Mikay asked.
“Sure, as long as you want” Zan they teased her. Treesa stuck her tongue at them. They laugh at her reaction
“Treesa, let’s go outside.” Mikay drag her out.
“What?” Treesa sat down on the cement.
“How come you didn’t tell me you moved?”
“I did, I wrote to you.”
“I know but you could at least tell me ahead of time.”
“I couldn’t my parents wanted me to go there as soon as possible.” Treesa said.
“I guess that’s why huh?” Mikay sat next to her.
“Yeah,”
“I looked everywhere for you.”
“For What?”
“Nothing lets go back in.” Mikay got up and went back inside.
“Rose, let’s go dance.” Ice ask.
“No,” Rose drank her water.
“Why?”
“Cause!”
“Cause why?”
“Steph, let’s head home.” Rose left first with the rest following her.
“What about Janey?” Kristy ask.
“J will take her home.” Steph they got in the car.
“Who’s Saranyu?” Rose ask Treesa in the car.
“Zan and Bank’s friend.” Treesa said.
“He’s hot so is Zan & Bank.” Steph they said dreamily.
“I know.” Treesa laugh.

Chapter 16-CPR(Golf drowned-Aom died hahaha)

“Your late.” Mikay said.
“Sorry, I was tired from yesterday.” Treesa took a seat next to him.
“Ok, then let’s start the announcement .” Mikay handed her the papers.
“Good morning ladies and gentlemen’s today the club’s will be going to a field trip.” Treesa read.
“And their going hiking too.” Mikay added.
“The sports team are having a competition against the other schools so wish them luck.” Treesa and Mikay finished the announcements. Mikay was about to turn the camera off but Treesa said, “Wait Mikay, one more thing.”
“What?” He stop.
“Back in Freshmen year, you remember those letters I delivered to you?”
“Yeah,”
“I was wondering did you even read it or respond back to those girls?”
“I did.”
“You did?”
“Only one.” He glance over to her.
“Girls did you hear that he responded to one of you.” Treesa said to the camera. “That girl must be lucky.”
“She is.” Mikay turned the camera off and left. Treesa just shrugged and went to lunch.

“Mikay responded?” A girl said.
“To who I wonder,” The brat gossip.
“Rose, How come you didn’t dance with me?” Ice bugged her.
“I didn’t want to.”
“Your mean.” Ice pouted.
“I mean you can’t even dance at all.”
“I SO can.”
“At the club you didn’t even do anything other then chat.” Rose said.
“CLUB??” The brat ran up to them.
“Ice you went to the club with her?” A brat pointed to Rose
“Yeah, So what?” Ice put his arms around Rose’s shoulders.
“Get off me.” Rose nudged him.
“You don’t even deserve going with Ice or have Ice touch you.” The other brat said.
“Hey, don’t talk like that to my B.F.F.” Ice shouted.
“B.F.F?” The girls shouted.
“Yeah, now go away.” Ice made the girls go back to their seats. Rose just rolled her eyes and went to the library. Ice followed her.
“Stop following me!” Rose sat by a computer. Ice just smiled at her.

“Janey, how was yesterday?” Steph sat down on her seat.
“”Horrible, you guys ditched me.” Janey cross her arms.
“Sorry, J wanted to take you home. I couldn‘t do anything.”
“Whatever.”
“Are you going to date him?”
“No, never.”
“Your going to break my cousin’s heart.”
“Good!” Janey read her book.
“Man! Golf’s talking to her again.” The brat said.
“I know, she act like she knows him and all.” The other brat said. Steph and Janey started to laugh at what those brats said.
“Man, those girls totally hates her.” Janey said to Steph.
“I know, sad for her.” Steph said.
“Imagine if they find out you live with him.” Janey laugh.
“They can’t.”
“I’m not going to tell them.” Janey read her book.
“Good.” Steph listened to the brats talk.

“Hey, Kristy how was clubbing?” Ken help her stack the books.
“It was fun. You?”
“fun too.”
“All we do is stack books and all, can’t we do something more funner?” Kristy ask.
“Yeah, surf through the net and all.”
“I’ll do that later.” Kristy said.
“Are you doing anything today?”
“No, just stay home. What about you?”
“I don’t know. It depends on the others.” Ken shrugged.
“I want to go use the net.” Kristy went to the computer and saw Rose and Ice.
“What are you two doing here?” Ken ask.
“Surf through the net.” Rose said.
“ Me, too.” Ice said.

“Hey, were popular.” Rose showed them pictures of them.
“How?” Kristy ask.
“Were just too pretty I guess.” Steph said.
“How did you know about this?” Kristy ask.
“Ice told me remember in the library?” Rose said.
“Yeah,” Kristy nod.
“I thought you hated him?” Steph ask.
“ I do. He followed me to the library and then he told me about it.” Rose said.
“That means he’s obsess.” Treesa laugh.
“He’s Rose’s top fan.” Janey joked.
“EW. Well J‘s your top fan.” Rose laugh.
“Yuck!” Janey made a disgusted face.
“AHH…10 club!!” The girls in the cafeteria screamed.
“OW. My ears.” Steph they covered their ears.

“Guys, let’s go sit with my cousin them.” They all followed J.
“Janey, he’s coming your way.” Steph whisper to her.
“Janey, did you have fun yesterday?” J sat next to her.
“No!” She said without looking at him.
“Can I sit with you guys?” Aom came up to them.
“Yeah, by Golf.” Everyone laughed at Steph.
“Sorry it’s full.” Shin made Aom leave.
“Golf you should totally ask her out.” Steph pointed at him with her fork.
“ I know. I will.” Golf ate his food.
“Cause you both match.” Steph they laughed.

Hey!” They all waved to each other.
“This café is pretty.” Steph looked around. “Do you think their hiring?”
“I think so.” Bank said. Steph went to the front and ask the owner.
“What did he say?” Treesa ask when Steph came back.
“I start next week.” She jump up and down.
“Start what?” Golf Budge in.
“I am working here next week.” She smiled happily.
“True-life Café!?” He ask. She nod holding the application in his face. He snatched it from her. “You can’t!! You‘re working for me.” He look at it clearly.
“I’ll clean at night.” Steph took it back. They both argue back and fourth.
“I’ll pay you extra more than you will get here.” Golf tried to get her to not work there.
“I don’t care this place is cool.” Steph sat down.
“It’s not!”
“it is, I’ll clean your house anytime I want.”
“Fine, you can work here, but just make my house cleaner.” Golf gave up.
“But my schedule is from 6-8 A.M. and from 4 till it closes.”
“When does it close?”
“10 P.M.”
“That late!”
“It’s not late.”
“Fine, I don’t care.” They all watched Golf and Steph argued back and fourth.
“Ok, Let’s go to the beach.” Zan they left.

“I miss the beach.” Kristy sniffed the air. She then choked. “What the hell is that smell?”
“Oh, Sorry,” Ken walked away.
“Ew. sicko!” Kristy chased him to play in the water.
J chased Janey everywhere.
“Treesa, come play with me.” Mikay pulled her forward which made him trip and rolled down the sand.
Mikay stared down to her. She stared up at him. Mikay leaned in closer. Hmm…why do I feel like someone’s watching us, Mikay turn to the side and saw everyone’s eyes on them both.
“Get off me you pervert.” Treesa pushed him. He got off her and brush the sand off his shirt.
“Were you two going to kiss?” Zan teased them.
“Don’t be shy. We won‘t bother you two.” Shin they teased.
“NO!” Treesa and Mikay said at the same time. Treesa walked away with Mikay chasing after her.
“That’s so cute.” P’Mai said.
“Yeah,” Zan they went back to what they were doing.
“Treesa wait,” Mikay grabbed her arm.
“What?“ She turn to him.
“I’m sorry, it was an accident.”
“I don’t care.” She walked to the shore.
“I really am sorry.” He chase after her.
“Take this.” Treesa splash water at him. They both played in the water.
“Golf, I bet you $100 that I can make a prettier castle than you.” Steph started to built her castle.
“Deal! Everyone knows can make the best one.” Golf laugh.
“in your dreams.” Steph and Golf raced.
“Rose, come with me.” Ice pulled Rose to the water.
“Why should I play with you?”
“Cause you know I’m a fun person.”
“A perverted person.”
“I’m not, I’m fun.” Ice splashed water at her.
“Payback.” Rose pushed him to the water. He grabbed her arms and they both fell into the water.
“ICE!!” Rose wipe her face.
“Sorry, if you didn’t push me, I wouldn’t have grab you.” Rose flicked water at him while he talked.
“Steph,” Treesa ran towards her and stepped on Golf’s castle.
“My castle.” Golf cried.
“Pay up.” Steph stuck her hand out.
“FINE, you got lucky.” Golf handed her $100.
“Ops.. Sorry, anyways look Aom’s here.”
“Where?” Steph and Golf look around.
“She’s coming towards us.” Treesa pointed.
“EW. Who’s that hideous girl?” Zan and Bank shivered.
“Golf’s crush.” Steph teased.
“Golf, you got bad taste, be more like Mikay.” Zan and Bank patted his shoulders.
“We agree!” The other 10 club members said.
“Hi, Golf.” Aom came up to him.
“Hey Aom meet everyone.“ Golf introduced them all to her.
“Nice to meet you all.” Aom said.
“Let’s go to the bridge.” Steph ran first with everyone following her.
“Look, it’s such a pretty view from here.” Kristy smiled. Ken thought of what his ex-girlfriend said it was the exact word Kristy said. She turn around finding hi staring at her. “What?”
“Nothing.” Ken smiled.
“I wonder what will happen if someone falls off this bridge?” Rose ask.
They will drown of course, then die after that.” Ice chuckled.
“That’ll be funny, but sad.” Rose said.
“Aom your so funny.” Golf pushed her.
“Did you just push her?” Steph laughed.
“It was an accident.” Golf panicked. Everyone laughed at Aom not knowing how to swim.
“I’ll go save her.” Golf said.
“Then hurry up.” Steph pushed him off the bridge.
“AHH…I’m drowning, I can’t swim.” Golf screamed.
“This is hilarious.” Steph cam cord the whole thing. Everyone laughed.
“We got to go save him.” Shin and Nut jump in and went to save Golf. They both came back with Golf unconscious and out of breath.
“CPR, somebody?” Kristy screamed.
They all look at Steph. “What? I’m not giving him CPR.” She shook her head.
“”Hurry Steph.” Everyone shout.
“Fine, but my lips still a virgin!!” Steph block her lips.
“Sure it is…” Zan tease. “Who knows what you and Golf do in the house!” He said with a sly smile.
“Yeah. NO!!” Steph turned to leave. Rose stop and said, “Come on! Steph, you know you pass these stuff in middle school..” She was still blocking her way.
“What’s in it?” Steph ask.
“We won’t tell him that you gave him mouth to mouth.” They all promised.
“EW!!” Steph pluck his nose. “I don’t believe I have to do this.” Steph breath in his mouth. After a couple of times, he didn’t wake up at all.
“What are we doing wrong?” Zan thought.
“We forgot this.” Steph Slightly slap Golf’s cheeks. Everyone laugh at her.
Zan decided they should take him home and Steph will call them if he woke up. Steph let him sleep on couch instead of his room. She sat on the other couch watching TV.
Golf woke up rubbing his head. He look around as if he was lost.
“What happen?” He was still lost.
“You drown yourself.” Steph went from the very start. “And Shin gave you CPR . But it didn’t work as we all thought.” Steph gave him medicines.
“Shin gave me CPR!?” He gulp his drink. Steph nod handing him more blanket. He rub his lips against the blanket.
“Since your awake I’ll be going to sleep.” She put the remote by him.
“Wait!” She turn to him.
“Where’s Aom?” He worriedly ask.
“She left home.” Steph quickly lied and ran off.

“That makes no sense.” Treesa was sorting things out. “How can you give CPR and not work?” She couldn’t believe it.
“Maybe he’s not a CPR person.” Rose guess.
“There’s no such as that!” Kristy they laugh.
“Wait, what happen to Aom?” Treesa they retrace all the steps with their minds. Kristy started laughing. “We never saved her!” They all laughed.
“Man, can’t wait till tomorrow.” Treesa made a slick smile.
“ Hey, I know that smile.” Kristy and Rose turn towards her.
“It’s nothing.” Treesa innocently said.
“Sure it’s nothing.” Kristy said.
“It’s got to do with Mikay huh?” Rose teased.
“No, it’s not about him. Night.” Treesa quickly ran to her room.
“She’s up to something.” Rose said to Kristy.
“We’ll just see what she’s going to do tomorrow.” Kristy they both went to bed.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh my aom drowned GASP and shin is so mean to call her ugly :( .......everyone's love story is cute though....i bet mikay responsed to treesa's letter^^

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 17-18

Chapter 17

“Morning everyone, today is a sunny day. The weather’s nice, don’t you think so Treesa?” Mikay glance over to her.
“Yeah, it is anyways I have something to show you all.” Treesa put a video tape on.
“You guys recorded it?” Mikay ask.
“Yeah,” Treesa they watched the video. “Hey, why did P’Mai record that.” Treesa shouted when it was the part Mikay was on top of her. She blocked the TV.
“Hey I looked good there.” Mikay pushed her hand.
“Your not even good looking, Zan and Bank looks better.”
“I so am.”
“Well we all know you wanted to kiss these lips.” Treesa pointed to her lips.
“Oh, yeah I couldn’t.” Mikay went closer to her.
“What are you doing?” Treesa ask.
“Kiss you.”
“Mikay, camera’s still on.” Treesa pointed to the camera. Mikay turn to the see the red light was still on. “ This was just another act. Have a nice day.” Mikay turned the camera off.
“Your so funny.” Treesa laughed.
“Loser.” Mikay lightly hit her head.

After the announcement were done. Everyone started to laugh at Mikay’s act.
“Do you think he likes her?” A brat ask the other brats.
“I think so, isn’t she that girl they said was his GF?
“I don’t know.” The brats gossip.
“Steph did you hear that?” Janey ask.
“Yeah,”
“I do agree with them.”
“Yeah, me too.” Steph agreed with Janey.
“Stephanie!” Golf shout.
“What?”
“You didn’t tell me you guys recorded me?”
“I didn’t.”
“I heard you, you were the loudest.”
“Hey, you can’t blame my loud voice.”
“Then did shin really mouth to mouth me?” He quietly ask.
“Yeah, he did.” Steph laughed inside.
“Serious?”
“Yep, Shin did give you mouth to mouth!” Steph purposely said out loud.
“Stephanie!!”
“Got to run.” Steph ran out of the room with Golf chasing her.

“Did you have fun yesterday?” Ice ask.
“It was fun but not with you.” Rose said.
“Your mean.”
“I know.” She smiled.
“Don’t be mean to Ice. Your lucky he’s talking to you.” The same brat that always comes up to her said.
“So, I don’t care.” Rose said.
“Ice I can’t believe you talk to her or even went to the beach with her.” The brat said again.
“It’s not your business so why don’t you just leave us two alone for once.” Ice made the brat ran away.
“Ice, one question for you?”
“What is it?”
“How did you know me and my friends were on the net?”
“Oh, that I’m always on the net 24/7.”
“Your obsess or something?”
“No.” He wave his hands. “I was looking through the clubs then I saw the name GJR. It says new next to it so I clicked on it then saw you and your friends picture.”
“GJR?”
“They said it’s Girls Just Rollin’” Ice said.
“Cool,”
“Well your club’s the new one for this year.”
“Cool,” Rose said again.
:Which means we have two popular clubs for this school.” Ice smiled.

“Hey, Kristy you done with the books?” Ken ask.
“Yep,”
“Magazines?”
“Yep,”
“Ok, well what are you doing?” Ken sat next to her.
“ Reading.”
“Reading what?” Ken leaned to see the title. “Two hearts.”
“Yep, it’s good, this is my third time reading it.”
“Really, it’s my ex’s favorite book.”
“EX?”
“Yeah, she passed away last year.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, it’s Madiow’s sister.”
“Oh,”
“Yeah,”
“So what happened?”
“She got into a car accident.”
“Sad,”
Yeah,”
“Do you miss her?”
“Yeah,”
“Oh,”
“You remind me of her though.” Ken lightly laugh.
“Oh, well are you okay now?”
“I’m fine,” Ken left. His ex got into a car accident. That’s why mom they went to the funeral, Kristy thought back to the funeral.

“Nut, did Shin really give me Mouth to mouth?” Golf whispered to him. Nut quickly nod his head when he saw Steph telling him to say yes. Golf kept staring at Shin.
“What’s his problem?” Shin whisper to Ken.
“I don’t know.” Ken said.
“Shh...” Steph sat next to Golf and winked at Shin.
“Ok.” Shin winked at Steph.
“EW. Shin just wink at me.” Golf whispered to Nut. He just laugh at Golf.
“What’s your problem today? Are you pregnant or something?” Steph asked Golf.
“No!!” Golf made a disgusted face. “Everyone laughed at him.
“Why does 10 club even sitting with them?” The brats said.
“I know huh? They don’t even deserve to sit with them.”
“It’s not fair.”
“Oh, well their popular their selves.” A brat said.
“I heard that girl’s J’s cousin.” They pointed to Steph.
“I guess.” The brat stopped talking.

“Let’s do something.” Rose said.
“Sorry, I got to go clean.” Steph left them.
“Let’s go shop.” Kristy they went to the mall.

Steph, cook me something?” Golf shout from the living room.
“Here.” Steph handed him noodles.
“Again?”
“Yep!”
“Is that all you can make?”
“Duh,” Steph ran upstairs and change.
“Where you going?” He ask as she ran downstairs.
“Work!” Golf was going to say something but remember her other work.

“What are we shopping for?” Janey ask.
“Let’s get something for Steph.” Rose saw monkey collections. “This will be good.”
“You sure?” J pick up the monkey.
“She loves monkeys.” Rose took it.
“Really? So does Golf.” Nut said.
“Weird huh?” Treesa laugh inside her. They shop for a while then stop, since Mikay was complaining.
“Hey, if your going to get tired then don’t come with us.” Treesa said.
“My legs just hurts.” Mikay said.
“I’m hungry, let’s go buy food.” Rose they went to get food.
“Rose, I’ll buy you ice cream.” Ice bought her one.
“Thanks.” Rose said.
“You finally say something nice.” Ice said. Rose just glared at him.
“Sorry,” Ice sat down.
“This is fun.” J said.
“Cause Janey’s here.” Nut laugh.
“Yep,” J nod.

“Steph wipe the counter and saw 3 brats coming out of the bathroom. She was confused so she went in there.
“Aom!!” Steph was shock. She help her up. Aom turn to glare at her.
“Just cause you live with Golf doesn’t mean that you can fake help me.” Steph was lost about what she said, “What are you talking about?”
“You know what I’m talking about.”
“About what?”
“We’ll see who he will picks.” Aom push her aside and ran out the café. Steph shrug and went back to work.

“You always eat.” Ice said.
“He’s so skinny duh?” Treesa poked Mikay’s stomach making him flinch smiling. “Saranyu.” Treesa ran to hug him. Mikay rolled his eyes looking the other way. Saranyu said something to her and left.
“Are you two dating?” Shin ask.
“Yeah,” Treesa said happily.
“So how long have you two been dating?” Nut ask.
“A year almost 2.” Treesa drink her pop.
“What base are you two on now?” Guy ask.
“What?”
“You know first, second, third, and homerun?” Happy said.
“Homerun.”
“Really?” The all quickly said.
“No, you perverts, none of them.” Treesa said.
“Can we talk about something else other then her and her Bf?” Mikay quoted his fingers.
“Talk about what then? If not about me?” Treesa ask. Mikay just ate his food slowly.
“What did Saranyu say to you?” Madiow ask.
“He wanted me to go meet him.” Treesa said.
“Where?” Guy they got interested.
“His house.”
“And do what?” Happy’s eyes widen.
“I don’t know, he says it’s a surprise.” Treesa lied.
“I know what it is.” Shin said.
“What?”
“It’s the last base.” Shin said.
“No, I was just kidding, he just said he missed me.” Treesa laugh at their reactions. Mikay got annoyed and left.
“What’s his problem?” Kristy ask.
“I don’t know.” Ken shrug.
“Oh well.” They all chat.

“I’m back,” Steph shout entering the house. “Golf are you dead?” She joked.
”I heard that.” Golf shout from the living room.
“What did you do today?” Steph sat down.
“Play games.” Golf was playing his video game. “How was work?”
“It was fun, I saw your Gf.”
“Gf? Who?”
“Aom!”
“She’s not my Gf, yet.”
“You said yet, means you are going to ask her huh?”
“Maybe,”
“Sure,” Steph went to bed.

“Hey Steph, you can work here every after school, you don’t have to work in the morning.” The owner said.
“Okay.”
“Well I will be gone for a while so take care of the café for me ok.”
“Sure, I’ll be going to school now, bye.” Steph left to school.

Chapter 18-Café Party

“Morning everyone.” Treesa started off.
“Today’s weather is very nice.” Mikay smile.
“It is and the people who’s in the activities will be going on a field trip to the museum.” Treesa said.
“Yep, have fun.”
“Mikay, did you go home yesterday after the mall?”
“yeah,” he nod.
“Everyone was confuse why you left.”
“I left cause I was tired.” He lied.
“Sure you were.” Treesa they finish their announcements.

“Ken, did you have fun at the mall?” Kristy sat next to him.
“Yep,” He smile.
“I forgot I got you this.” Kristy gave him something.
“A watch?”
“Yeah, I thought it will be cute on you.”
“Thanks,” He put the watch on.
“No problem.” She smile at him.
“What are you and girls doing after school today?”
“I’m not sure, you?”
”I don’t know either.” He shrug.

“Rose, I got you these.” Ice gave her something.
“What is it?”
“Open it.”
“A necklace.”
“Yeah, it has my picture inside the heart.” Ice showed her.
“Why would I want to wear this?”
“It’s from me.”
“I don’t want it.” She gave it back to him.
“Just keep it.” Ice put it in her bag.

“Golf, go take picture’s of your Gf.” Steph push him.
“No,” He blush.
“He’s blushing.” Shin they teased him.
“She’s coming this way.” Steph quietly said.
“Golf, can you be my partner?” Aom ask.
“Sure,” Golf left with her.
“Shin does Golf still think you gave him mouth to mouth?” Steph ask.
“Yeah,” Shin felt disgust.
“He’s stupid,” Steph laugh.
“Tell him.”
“No!”
“Tell who? What?” Janey came to sit with them.
“About the CPR.” Steph laughed.
“Man, how will I get J to stop bothering me?” Janey ask.
“Go out with him.” Shin said.
“No!”
“Come on, everything will be fine.” Steph said.
“Everything was fine until he came along.” Janey pout. Shin and Steph laugh at her.

“Finally it’s lunch time.” Mikay sat down.
“I can’t wait to go to work.” Steph singed.
“Why is that?” J Ask.
“Nothing, it’s just that I love that place.” Steph happily wait for lunch to fly by.
“Can you give us free coffee? And foods?” Guy was in excitement.
“No! you have to pay 75% of it.” Steph said.
“Meanie.” They said.

Steph opened the shop and started to work. She wipe the door windows, she then saw Golf coming and she quickly switch the door sign to closed. Golf knock on the window. He mouth ‘open the door’ to her. She gave him a blank stare and turned away. He kept on knocking but Steph ignored him. He repeatedly knock the window. She finally gave up and let him in.
“Took you long enough, now go get me something to drink.” He sat down by the window.
“You’ll have to pay twice.” Steph said.
“I’ll take it from your paycheck.” He drink it.
“No way!” She stuck her hands out. He quickly paid her
“Who are you waiting for?” Steph lean over the counter.
“Someone,” He look out the glass window.
“Aom..” She took a good guess.
“How did you know it was her?” He raised his eyebrows.
“Because she’s walking over here!” Steph point out the window. Step went back to work. He took out his camera and took snapshots of Aom. Steph rolled her eyes and just serve the customers.
“Steph!” Rose they enter in.
“We forgot to give you your monkey bear.” She wave the monkey at Steph. She ran up to her. “Cute!!” She hugged it.
“I told you guys she’ll love it.” Rose smile.
“Golf, why are you taking pictures of her?” Mikay pointed at Aom.
“She’s my modeler.. He went on taking more pictures of her.
“Can I try a mocca lotte?” Madiow order. Steph made him a quick one.
“Here you go.” Steph gave it to him.
“Thanks,” Madiow started to drink it.
“Can we get some food?” Nut order. Steph went to go them food.
“Oh, here’s your check bill.” Steph pass it out to them.
“What!” All their eyes pop out. Steph was still hugging the monkey bear.
“Your boss is out of town. He won’t know.” Treesa lean back.
“Of course he will know.” Steph said.
“Take it off your paycheck.” Rose slid the check bill down the table.
“Are you going to pay me!? I don’t think so.” Steph push it back.
“Fine fine fine,” Treesa sat straight. “Mikay will pay.” Mikay turn to her with big open eyes.
“Who’s Mikay?” Happy ask stupidly.
“Mike!” They all point at him Happy nod his head with an ‘Oh’ mouth. They all sat there arguing.
“Just hurry up and pay.” Steph’s nail chatter on the table. They finally gave up and paid their dues.
“Are you off shift, yet?” Shin ask.
“Why, you going to take me somewhere?” Steph excitedly said.
“No, I was just asking,” He flush red.
“Golf,” Steph stop him. He turn to her. “I’m closing. So you and her can go on first.” They both pack their stuff and left. She lock the doors and turned around. She flinch back. There was already balloons and party decorations all over the café. They all were partying.

“Thanks for letting me take pictures of you, Aom.” Golf wave. She went in her house and Golf walk back to the café to see if Steph left home. When he got there he saw the rest of them partying without him.
“Hey!” He knock the door. “Open!” They all turn to look at the door seeing Golf knocking.
“Steph, go open him?” Nut ask her.
“Nah, who cares about him.” Steph laugh.
“He looks like he’s going to cry.” Rose laugh this time.
“Just Go open him.” Shin push Steph. She went to open the door for Golf.
“Took you long enough.” Golf enter the café.
“So, Golf have you ask Aom out, yet?” Guy ask.
“No,” He sat down.
“He’s a wimp that’s why he couldn’t ask her.” Steph said.
“I think you are one Golf.” Nut agreed.
“I’m not, I will ask her. Not now.” Golf said.
“Why not now? Why wait longer?” Shin ask.
“Soon okay now quit asking me questions. How can you guys party without me?” Golf eye every single one of them.
“Well, first of all your not any fun, second of all you have Aom with you, Third you just suck.” Everyone laugh at Steph’s words to Golf.
“Okay fine I am.” Golf gave up.
“So, Janey have you thought about saying yes to J?” Madiow ask.
“NO, is my answer.
“Why?” Ice ask.
“Cause I don’t like him.” Janey said.
“J did you hear that?” Ken ask.
“Yeah,” J sadly said.
“I meant I just don’t like him like that.” Janey quickly said.
“That means you do like him. Just not that way.” Nut tried to confuse her.
“No,”
“So, you don’t?” Guy played with her head.
“I do.”
“So, you do?” Happy’s turn to mess with her head.
“No, Stop it.” Janey said.
“Fine, we’ll stop we were just playing around with you.” They all said. J laughed at her reaction. They all left to party except for Steph and J.

“Steph, what am I suppose to do?” J ask Steph.
“Maybe she really need time to think.” Steph said.
“I ask a question and you give me that answer? Why don’t she like me?” J was confused. Steph turned and gasp. “Maybe she’s playing hard to get?” Steph laugh.
“What do you mean?”
“She wants you to ask her out romantically.” Steph daydreamed.
“Okay, I’ll try it.” He went to where Janey was. After partying, Steph lock the café up.
“What a day!” Shin stretched. “What time is it?”
Treesa looked at her watch and said, “Its 6.” They all look at her. “Six!?” They were shock.
“Let’s go hangout at my place!” They followed Treesa to her place.
“Let’s play truth, dare. Double dare or promise to repeat!!” They sat down in a circle. “Only one truth!” She told them. Treesa spun the bottle and it pointed to Kristy.
“True,” Kristy said.
“So, is it true that you have a secret crush?” Treesa slyly ask.
”It’s a secret. So I can’t tell no one.” Kristy lied.
“But it‘s ‘Truth‘! You have to tell us.” Kristy shook her head no. “Fine!” Treesa pass the bottle to Rose. Rose spin the bottle and it hit Nut.
“I dare you to rub your nipples!!” Rose laugh. Nut turn red doing his dare. They all laugh so hard. Rose gave it to Nut. He spin it and it got to Happy. Nut dared Happy to show his boxers to everyone. The girls cover their eyes while the boys laugh. They play 4 rounds in a roll.
“Man, that was hilarious!!” Janey said breathing in.
“Let’s watch this new movie I got.” Kristy ran to her room and came back.
“Mr. Flower!!” Treesa and Rose yelled. “HAHA!! My favorite movie!!” Everyone tilt the couch up.
“ Man! I love that guy!!” Treesa, Rose, Kristy and Steph shout out. Everyone had a great laugh throughout the movie. They watch so many movies they lost track of time.
“It’s really late now,” Kristy stare at the clock. “You all can just sleepover.” She offer. Everyone agree since it was so late.
“The boys can all sleep in the rooms downstairs, Steph and Janey, you two share the guestroom.” Rose ordered.
“I want to sleep with Janey in the guestroom.” J made a puppy face.
“No, something nasty might happen.” Treesa push them downstairs. She grab as many left over blankets as she can for them.
“Such a big house for the three of you.” Mikay help her.
“Because we sometimes have parties and they all sleep over sometimes.” Treesa spread the blanket on the bed.
“Parties!? Are you having one soon?” He smiled largely.
“Don’t know.” She left the room. He laid on the bed. Soon everyone closed off to sleep.
“How come you don’t like my cousin?” Steph ask Janey.
“What do you mean I don’t like him,”
“So you do like him?”
“I just don’t know why he did like me.”
“So if he told you that then you would say yes to him!?” Janey shrug biting her lips.
“You know you like him, just admit it.” Steph went under the cover.
“How would you know?” She also got under the blanket.
“Because every time someone talks about him you smile to yourself, and when he talks to you, you’ll lightly blush red and smile.” Steph laugh.
“No, I don’t!” She shook her head.
“Everyone knows you do.” Steph laugh at Janey’s reaction.

treesa

sarNie Egg
[SRY I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK FOR COLLEGE SO THANK U ALL FOR READING:)]

CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19-Cook Out

“Saranyu!” Treesa ran and hug him. Mikay rolled his eyes at them, flipping the burgers.
“Barbeque party,” Zan look at the food.
“Me and Mikay’s still cooking.” Treesa went back to where Mikay was standing.
“So, any more people coming?” Mikay flip a burger.
“Nope.” Treesa shook her head.
“Your so energetic,”
“I know cause Saranyu’s over.” She smiled.
“I guess so,”
“How’s the burger and the meats?”
“It’s almost ready.”
“Okay,” Treesa was about to go.
“Where you going?”
“To go get more pop and chips.” Treesa went back inside the house.
“So, Golf where’s your GF?” Bank ask.
“I Don’t have a GF?” Golf said.
“We saw her.” Zan and Bank said.
“That girl weren’t invited.” Shin said.
“Oh, okay.” Zan and Bank nod.
“Zan, remember when Steph gave Golf CPR.” Shin blurted. Golf’ eyes widen.
“Oh , Yeah that day was funny.” Zan they laugh.
“What!? Steph said it was Shin.” Golf stood up.
“No, She lied.” Shin said.
“Steph!” Golf shout.
“I didn’t it was Shin.” Steph eyed Shin.
“It is Steph.” P’ Mai they laughed again.
“Okay drop the subject, let’s go swimming.” Nut & Happy said.
“Yeah,” The guys went to go change and jump into Treesa their pool.
“Guys!!” Rose shouted. “I’m going to go change into my cute swimsuit!!” She laugh and ran inside.
“Cute!” Ice jump up from the water.
“Me, too! Check out our swimsuit!!” Steph drag Kristy and Treesa. They changed and ran out laughing. Saranyu they laugh along with Rose them.
“They’re boy shorts and shirts.” Ice pouted.
“Aren’t they cute?” Kristy said and them 4 pose as guys.
“Where’d you get them? I want one!” Janey shouted.
“Boy stores!!” Them 4 point to their shirts.
“Let’s jump in!!” Kristy said. They held each others hand and jump in.
“I think I swallow some water!” Rose laugh.
“EW!!” Them 3 splash water at her.
“Let’s play tag underwater,” Rose said.
“Sure,” They agree.
“Ice is IT!” Rose shout.
“What? No fair.” Ice chase Rose around the pool. Everyone laughed at Rose being chase by Ice.
“Ken’s IT now!!” Ice screamed.
“Aw. Man!!” Ken went to tag Kristy.
“Hey!!” Kristy chased them around.
They played for an hour.
“Let’s play volleyball this time.” Janey grab the nearest ball. Treesa and Steph quickly hook the net on.
“Okay us girls with Zan, Bank and Saranyu.” Steph said. “Against 10 club.”
“Except Mikay!” Treesa quickly said.
“What? Why?” Mikay whine.
“Your too tall.”
“Happy’s tall too!”
“But then you guy’s will have one extra.”
“So?”
“Too late, you’re the referee.” Treesa swam to the other side.
“I get to serve.” Kristy severed the ball and it hit Ken’s face. Which made everyone laugh.
“Interference!” Mikay blew the whistle.
“Aw. Ken come here, we’ll kiss your boo boo.” Nut and Madiow said.
“Ew. No!” Ken scooted as far as he can from them. They play 2 rounds because Mikay keeps blowing the whistle.
“Come on, I’ve been the referee for a long time now.” Mikay complained. “I want to trade with someone.” He kick his feet splashing water at them.
“Let’s go eat!” Janey got out of the pool. Everyone followed her except Mikay complaining, “But I…I…” He stuttered. They dry themselves with towels.
“Are you sure these food aren’t poisonous?” Steph looked at it.
“It’s not, just eat it.” Treesa pass it down the plates.
“This sucks!! Tomorrow‘ we have school.” Madiow said.
“After all this is fun,” Guy ate his food. After eating and talking they head inside.
“We’ll be going home.” Golf drag Steph out.
“I wonder what they’ll be doing!” They all imagine laughing to themselves.
“Don’t put a nasty imagine.” Steph hit them in the head. “You all are disgusting!” She ran out before Golf drove away. Saranyu’s phone ranged he left outside to talk.
“Let’s play cards.” P’Mai said.
“Bullshit!” Zan shout out.
“No!” They all object. Zan stuck his tongue out at them. Mikay excuse himself and went to eavesdrop on Saranyu’s conversation.
“Yeah,” Saranyu was on the phone. “I miss you, too.” He was talking sweet to her. Is he cheating on Treesa?, Mikay listen to more.
“My family’s inside. I have to go now. See you later. Love you too!” Saranyu got off the phone. Mikay quickly hid in the closet.
“Hey you cheated!” Rose yelled at Ice.
“I did not, ‘m just good.”
“Your not good, you suck>“
“I am good,” Ice and Rose argued until Ice gave up.
“I want to play too!“ Saranyu sat next to Treesa. Mikay came back and sat across from them two. They played till late then everyone left.

“Hurry clean and cook for me!” Golf ordered her as they got hoe. He left to shower. She quickly changed and started to clean the living. “How’d it get so messy?” Steph picked up all the trash. She worked her way up to Golf’s room. Am I allow to enter?, Steph read the sign ‘DO NOT ENTER’. She wanted to peek inside. She slowly open the door slowly and saw something long ago. “Monkey bear!!” Steph dash towards them all on the bed. She examine the room. Monkies were everywhere. So he kept it, Steph smiled to herself. She looked at everyone that she gave him 3 years ago. He nicely took care of them all. Some were on the bed while the rest was stack up on the shelf or on the top of the dresser. His phone started to vibrate. She looked around her. She look at the name. So he gave his number to her, Steph laughed. The phone stop vibrating. She look at the small chain on it. It was still the same monkey chain she got him before she moved.
“What are you doing with my phone? Golf had a towel wrap around him.
“I see you like monkies too.” She dangle the chain.
“NO, someone send them all to me.” He snatch his phone.
“Who?”
“I don’t know, someone…but they stopped.” He shrug.
“Do you still want his person to send you more?” Steph slyly said.
“Yeah, I want her to waste all her money, so she won‘t be able to buy anymore.” He touch the monkey on the bed. Steph made a fist behind him.
“What if it’s a guy. Not a girl?” Steph laughed. He threw the monkey at her. She left and cooked. Her phone started to rang.
'Steph: Hello?
'J: Hey cousin!
'Steph: Sup!
'J: Just checking up on you.
'Steph: Sicko! I don’t like him, neither does he like me. Remember Aom?
'J: (laugh)
'Steph: Hey, I never knew Golf Kept those monkies.
'J: Oh, yeah . I forgot to tell you that. It was all up in hid room.
'Steph: I know, I just saw it.
'J: Planning to give him more?
'Steph: Nope
'J: Did you know he is shy to use him phone at school. (J blackmail him)
'Steph: Why? (She got excited)
'J: Cause he kept the monkey chain. All the girls were jealous. They thought he threw it away.
'Steph: Really? (She went on laughing)
Who are you talking to?” Golf enter the kitchen.
Chayawat.” She answer looking back. She was talking and laughing with him. Golf was annoyed.
“Ah, I forgot to tell you that Aom called.” Steph said after she hung-up.
“Okay!” He said. “Still cooking noodles?” He stare at the bowl in front of him. Steph nod with a smile. He sigh and ate the noodles.

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 20 & 21

Chapter 20

“Good morning, everyone!” Treesa and Mikay announce the news.
“So, Treesa how was your weekend?” Mikay ask.
“It was fun!“ She was smiling.
“Really, what did you do?” He lean sideway on his chair.
“BBQ party! and hung out with my boyfriend>“ Treesa started to daydream.
“What BF? Who’d want to date you!?” Mikay laugh to the screen.
“My boyfriend! You should ask that question to yourself. Because you ain’t got no girlfriend ever since pre-school.” Everyone laughed at Treesa’s comeback.
“Whatever,”
“Why are you asking me these questions? You and 10 club were there at the party.”
“I was just wondering what you were going to say.”
“It was fun that night before we had the party.”
“What did you like about that day?”
“Actually I liked the part you had to be the referee.”
“Why?”
“Cause you looked funny.”
“It was your fault you and your friends wouldn’t let me play.”
“Too bad.”
“What do you mean too bad?”
“You were too tall.”
“Happy was too!”
“I don’t care.”
“I don’t care either.” Mikay and Treesa were arguing until Treesa mention about the camera being on.

“HAHA! That was funny!!” Janey and Steph laughed. The class was still laughing at Treesa and Mikay’s little news script .
“Golf, can I use your phone?” The closet brat begged him.
“No!” He didn’t even look at her.
“Why?” She whined.
“Cause he doesn’t want you to see the monk--” Steph was interrupted by Golf’s kick.
“Say it! I’ll deduce money off your check missy!!” He threatened her.
“What is it?” The brat got curious.
“To think that,” She stare at Golf and back to the brat. “He’s Gay!” Steph turned back to Janey.
“You like to bug Golf huh?” Janey asked.
“Yeah, it’s so funny and it’s fun to mess with those brats.”
“True!” Janey nod.
“Man, can’t wait to go to my café,”
“Why is that?”
“It’s so nice and comfy there and it’s relaxing.”
“It is. I agree.”
“And I like to serve the customers too.”
“Plus those drinks and food are good.”
“Yep!” Steph and Janey daydreamed about food.

“Kristy, you had a cool party.” Ken sat by her.
“Thanks, did you have fun?”
“Yep,”
“Man, I’m so hungry.” She held her stomach.
“”Me, too.”
“I can’t control my stomach.”
“True, no one can. When it comes to hunger.”
“Oh, I forgot I got Oreo’s in my bag.” Kristy took it out. “Here,” She gave him some.
“Thanks,”
“No problem,”
“Now we’ll have to wait an hour to go to lunch.”
“I know huh?”
“Well ken tell me about yourself?”
“Me?”
“Yeah,”
“I’m not really talkative. I like to dance.”
“Me, too!!”
“Really? Cool!”
“Go on,”
“I like to play sports. Hangout with 10 club and that’s about it, what about you?”
“I like most of the things you said. I like to be with my friends more.”
“Okay,” He nod.

“Hi, Rose!” Ice dash in the room.
“Last weekend was fun huh?” He blabbed on forever. Rose ignore him and daydream.
“Hello!!” He wave at her face.
“What!!” She smacked his hands.
“Can you stop daydreaming?”
“NO!”
“Sorry,”
“Keep your hands away from me.”
“I made you and your friends a fan site,” Ice said.
“You what?”
“I called it ‘DARK ANGEL‘!”
“Why?”
“Because you and your friends are mean.”
“We are not!”
“Yeah,”
“You want to get hit.”
“Okay okay sorry.”
“Yeah, better be.”
“Want to go to the library? I’ll show you the fan site.”
“Fine,” Rose and Ice went to the library.”

“Yeah, want to hangout again?” Rose ask.
“I cant I got to go to the café.” Steph said.
“Oh, yeah forgot.” Rose hit her forehead.
“Well, we just go over to Steph’s café again>“ Janey said.
“Okay after school,” Steph they ate their foods.
“Ok, you guys can go take a seat. I’ll go get you drinks.” Steph went behind the counter. Then came back with drinks.
“Thanks,” They all said.
“So today your cousin won’t be coming right?” Janey ask.
“I don’t know. Why you missed him already?” Steph teased.
“NO!” Janey shout.
“Just kidding.” Steph they laugh.
“Just talking about them there they come.” Treesa They turn towards the door.
“***,” Janey curse.
“Don’t worry I don’t think my cousin will ask you again.” Steph pat her shoulders.
“Hey cousin!” J and 10 club came towards them.
“Hi,” Steph drink her water.
“Oh, Hey Janey,” J waved. All Janey did was ignore him.
“Steph, go get me some coffee.” Golf order her.
“You don’t need to order me around, I will get.” Steph went o get drinks then came back.
“Thanks,” 10 club said.
“So, Why are you all here?” Steph point at 10 club.
“We were bored,” J quickly said.
“You said you wanted to see Janey,” Nut blurt out. J kicked his leg and quickly said, “We just wanted to visit you that’s all.”
“Okay,” Steph unsurely said.
“We’ll we should get going. I have things to do.” Treesa said.
“What things? Does it involve Saranyu?” Happy excitedly said. Everyone stared at her.
“Yeah, wait NO!”
“Sure it doesn’t involve him,” Madiow tease.
“Fine it is,” Treesa lied.
“She admits.” Shin they laugh.
“Let’s go, Bye.” Treesa, Rose and Kristy left. Then the rest separated after.

Chapter 21-Day before X-mas Break

“Good morning everyone, tomorrow is Christmas break. Are you guys happy? I am!” Treesa said.
“Well, no field trips for the clubs and activities, so just have a safe break.” Mikay said after.
“How come no field trips?”
“Because if they go on trips then they’ll miss out the fun with their families.”
“Yeah, but I guess the clubs will be going on a trip after break, right?”
“Right,”
“Here,” Mikay handed her a box. Treesa open it.
“Bracelet?”
“I thought you might like it,”
“Thanks,” She smiled.
“Oh, Mikay I got you a present,” Treesa search her bag and handed him a box.
“Thanks,” Mikay open the box. “Hair clips?”
“Yeah, since your fans will be getting presents, I decide to get you those,”
“OK,”
“Here, I’ll help you.” Treesa tied his front hair back. “There,” She showed him the mirror.
“Don’t I look good?”
“Ew. Never!” Treesa took the mirror back.
“I want to see myself again,”
“Loser! The camera‘s still on.”
“Oh, Sorry everyone, have a safe break.” Mikay and Treesa turn the camera off.

“Aw. Mikay looks cute!” A brat squealed.
“I know huh?” The other brat said.
“How come he got her presents?” .
“I want a present from him,”
“Oh well, I just can’t wait to give 10 club my presents.” The brat continue talking.
“Wow, they must be very important to those brats huh?” Janey ask Steph.
“I think, well I’m excited for the break.” Steph jump.
“I am, too.”
“Oh, I almost forgot here.” Steph handed Janey a box.
“Thanks, here’s yours.” Janey gave Steph a bag.
“Monkey sheets!!”
“Sweaters!!”
“Thanks again.” They hugged each other.
“So, Steph what does J+J means?”
“Oh It’s just a decoration.” Steph lied.
“OH,” Janey nod.
“Thanks for the monkey sheets. I love it!” Steph hugged it.
“Your welcome.” Janey smiled.

“Here Ken.“ Kristy handed him a box.
“Thanks,” Ken said.
“Open it,”
”Ok,” Ken opened it. “It’s a necklace with my name on it.”
“Yep,”
“Thank you!” He hugged her for the first time.
“Your welcome.“ She smiled.
“Oh, I forgot here,” Ken handed her a bag.
“What is it?” Kristy ask.
“Look in it,”
“Sure,” Kristy open the bag finding a teddy bear with candies. “Thanks,” Kristy hugged him.
“Your welcome,” It was his turn to smile.
“So, Ken what are you doing for the break?”
“I don’t know. What about you?”
“Still not sure either.” Kristy they were clueless for the break.

“Rose, I got you a present.” Ice hand her a bag.
“What is it?”
“Look,” Rose look in the bag finding comic books wit h candies.
“Do you like it?”
“Yeah, Thanks.”
“First thanks to me,” Ice smiled.
“Whatever,”
“So, What are you doing to do for the break?”
“I don’t know. You?”
“I don’t know.” Ice kept his head low.
“Don’t worry, something will some up.
“I guess,”
“Cheer up,”
“You talk to me,” Ice jump.
“Hey, don’t ruin the moment.”
“Ok,” He smile.
“Ice, you done with your fan site yet?”
“No, almost.”
“When your done tell me ok,” She smile back at him.
“Wow, you talk more to me now and smile at me in one day.” Ice excitedly said.
“Hey, I’m only being nice to you cause today is the last day till the break so I’m in a good mood.”
“I’m just happy it’s the first time you talk nice to me.”
“I’m always nice,”
“NO your not,”
“Name one time I was mean?”
“Well, at the beach, when you and those brats yelled at each other, at the mall you made me carry all your things, and-”
“OK…OK…I get it,” Rose admit. Ice just laugh at her.
“I was just playing around, even though you were mean to me. I actually enjoy being there for you,” Ice smile.
“I guess,” Rose read her comic book.

“What should we do for the break?” Treesa ask.
“I don’t know,” They all shrug.
“I forgot here,” Janey handed the girls their presents.
“Thanks, here.” Treesa they exchange presents.
“So, you got Steph monkey sheets huh?” Rose ask.
“How did you know?” Janey ask.
“Lucky guess,”
“I told her.” Steph said. Rose just laugh.
“So, did you get Golf anything?” Kristy ask.
“No,”
“Why not?” Rose ask.
“I lied. I got him something.”
“What is it?” Janey they excitedly ask.
“There he is,” Steph pointed at 10 club.
“Monkey shirt!” Treesa they laugh.
“Yep,” Steph laugh along with them.
“What are you girls laughing about?” J they sat down.
“Nothing,” They stop.
“Nice shirt Golf,” Rose kept her laugh inside.
“Thanks,” He ate his food.
“We heard you like monkies,” Treesa ask.
“Yeah, I do. Who told you guys that?” He ask. Nut they eyed them.
“No one, just guessing,” Rose said.
“Here Janey,” J gave her a teddy bear with flowers.
“I don’t want it,”
“Come on just take it as a gift. Please?”
“Fine, nothing else.” Janey took the gift.
“What are you girls doing for the break?” J ask.
“Don’t know yet.” They shrug.

“Let’s go to Steph’s café today again.” Treesa said.
“No!” Janey said.
“Why?” Rose ask.
“Your cousin might come there.” Janey said.
“Oh, don’t worry he says they got to go somewhere.” Steph they went to her café.
“Hey,” Zan they wave.
“What are you guys doing here?” Treesa ask.
“Do you girls want to come to Japan with us?” Bank ask.
“Yeah!” They excitedly said.
“When is it?” Rose ask.
“Tomorrow morning.” P’Mai said.
“Ok, we should go get ready.” Kristy said.
“Yeah, bye girls see you guys tomorrow.” Zan they left.
“I’m excited.” Steph jump.
“Are you going to close your shop for a while?” Janey ask.
“No, I’ll have my employees take care of it while I’m gone.” Steph said.
“Ok, that’ll be great.” Janey said.
“Steph you and Janey pack your things and come sleep over at our place ok.” Treesa said.
“OK,” Steph and Janey left.
“Let’s go get ready.” Treesa, Rose and Kristy head home. After Steph and Janey finish packing they went over to Treesa their place.