Hima Tai Prajun

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Wow...what a great cast and and an interesting storyline!! I've only seen episodes 1 and I'm hooked on the lakorn. I love the scenery, the pairing and the music. Photos credit to Num4ever.

wadyness

sarNie Egg
oh wow, she's so pretty. is this dubbed in khmer yet ? or do you know how long it takes ? i'm soOo jealous you get to watch it first. wow, num wasn't the main character, a shock or is he ?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
wadyness said:
oh wow, she's so pretty. is this dubbed in khmer yet ? or do you know how long it takes ? i'm soOo jealous you get to watch it first. wow, num wasn't the main character, a shock or is he ?
[post="137184"][/post]​
Hima Tai Prajun is newly released. I've only seen episodes 1 and I'm hooked!! It was beautifully made. I can't wait to see more...I love everything about it...Wadyness, if you want to check it out, go to Buddie Media (in Sarnworld) and download the lakorn. It was nice of all the members who shared the downloads with all of us. Unfortunately, we will have to wait about three months before Mayura Video will translate this lakorn. They take forever. I'm impatient, so I watched the Thai version first even though I can't understand most of what is said. LOL. I focused on their emotions and actions. Silly me. Hehe.

The main focus of this lakorn is Film and Pat. But, all three couples have equal parts. They are all sooo adorable!! If you want to check out the opening ceremony or the preview, check out the "New Broadcast and New Lakorns" section. Their preview was the cutest!! I love the music and romantic scenes. It was too sweet...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
wadyness said:
lol aww man ! yeah i hate it ! haha to preview do you have to dl a program ?
[post="137514"][/post]​

Hi Wadyness. You do have to download by clicking on the links. It's easy and convenient.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat look beautiful and Film & Num look so cute.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i have never see thai lakorn where there is a kiss sences before is this like the first casue i haven't watch thai lakorn for the long...

by the way thank u for sharing the px...it very nice...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
shana pakim said:
i have never see thai lakorn where there is a kiss sences before is this like the first casue i haven't watch thai lakorn for the long...

by the way thank u for sharing the px...it very nice...
[post="143186"][/post]​

Hi, shana pakim. I don't think this is the first kiss scene in Thai lakorns. But, it's different because I haven't seen Pat lock lips with any of her P'eks before. LOL. It's a romantic, meaningful lakorn. When you have a chance, you should give it a try. It'll be worth your time. I love it so far!! Also, Pat is outrageous in this lakorn!! I admire her sense of humor, her hair and her roles. It would have been even better if Por would have co-starred with her. LOL. I love Pat and Por together. Thank goodness, they will have a third lakorn out soon. :w000t:

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
does any body got screencaps of the scene when pat and film were taking pictures and they kissed..that's my favorite scene..its sooo cute...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
MiSzEz_PlOy said:
does any body got screencaps of the scene when pat and film were taking pictures and they kissed..that's my favorite scene..its sooo cute...
[post="164503"][/post]​
I'll see if I could find them for you. When I do have access to that screencaps, I will posted them in the Hima Tai Screencaps section. It seems like you really enjoyed the lakorn. LOL. I love the lakorn, too.

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
Mara Phang said:
I'll see if I could find them for you. When I do have access to that screencaps, I will posted them in the Hima Tai Screencaps section. It seems like you really enjoyed the lakorn. LOL. I love the lakorn, too.
[post="164587"][/post]​
Yes..I enjoyed it alot and decided to buy it from EthaiCd.com...Its such a touching lakorn...thanks alot..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
MiSzEz_PlOy said:
Yes..I enjoyed it alot and decided to buy it from EthaiCd.com...Its such a touching lakorn...thanks alot..
[post="164609"][/post]​
You're welcome. Yes, I agree. Hima Tai Prajun was a touching lakorn.

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
this lk was sad when it got to the end...i cried while she was wearing the kimono and flashback to those sweet times she had with him

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
`HuNnY` said:
this lk was sad when it got to the end...i cried while she was wearing the kimono and flashback to those sweet times she had with him
[post="167885"][/post]​
Same here. Pat made me cry after Film died. She made the lakorn more sad. I could feel her emotions. All those flashbacks were sweet and memorable. It's definitely one lakorn I can't forget!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
`HuNnY` said:
same here...how do you get your screencaps mara phang?
[post="167936"][/post]​
I found them at www.thaitv3.com. I just saved them and upload them through photobucket. I didn't know how to capture the screencaps. LOL. I'm not good with computers. How did you get yours in Pat N Por's Forum?

many

Thanks for sharing a lot of picture!!!! I love this lakorn :rolleyes: So pretty, Film&Pat look so hot ^_^