His L♥VE, for her; the END:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i was reading it and was heartbroken for Aim... he is nice to her one time, and the
another time, he is sort of a butt head lol.... Pueng is no good at all.... The beginning reminds me
of Badarn Jai. haha... only some scene.,... but anyway thanks.... I love it.... Plz update more :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder what made Din change drastically? It isn't in his nature to do such thing.

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
Authorss; note; OMG soo sorry; haven't update for tehhe longest time; it's kinda short because rightnow i dont really have any idea where this will take me; so i hope you enjoy & leave feedbackss pleasedd.

Chapter; 4 " The truth left unsaid. "
Din left for over 2 weeks; Aim began to lose hopes inside herself; losing hope in him; he
doesn't call her anymore; nor mssg her. It was as if the world have lock her outside of their
world. Walkin out of the hospital; she think to herself.

Voices playing in her mind.

" when did you stop to treatment? " the questions are flying around her head. " why did you stop? " " we don't know how long-" shaken up from the beeping sound of the car; she was in the middle of the street; apologize she walked back up to the sidewalk.

-----------------------------------------------
" he'll be okay; . . At this particular moment " Dr. John said looking at his papers.

" what do you mean at this moment? " Fai asked furiously. gesturing his hand siginal.

Dr. John took a deep breathe and took off his glasses. " at this moment means that this heart will not forever live with him; it will only help him breathe until it have come to an end. "

Din smiled alittle. " at least it'll be enough to spend this happiness with Aim. . . I'll be happy. " looking up at them sniffing alittle.

Jeed and Kati; both were crying a bank of tears.

" oh; tee rak; why are you crying? " Lom said wiping the tears from Kati' s cheeks.

" Bah! " hitting Lom on the chest; " you know; only Din; here know how to say sweet stuff like this; " using her hand to wipe her chin

" yeah; unlike some people here. " Jeed said hinting at Fai. Din smiled with his tired eyes and cleared his throat.

" when can I leave the hospital? " Fai and Lom exchanges worried looks and look at Din with an uneasy smile.

" well. . You see. . . You um. . " Lom looked at Fai with concentration on his eyebrow to Fai;

" you'll leave tomorrow ." Fai said quickly looking at Lom as they both agreed on each other. Din looked at them with suspicious looking and they both smiled.

-------------------------
That night; Aim couldn't sleep, she waited outside to see of he was coming home with the door bell; Aim stood up quickly and smiling she walked up to the door and open. It wasn't Din. It was Mike who is now having the disappointed look in his eyes.

" you don't want to see me? " pucking his lips.

" no -no it just. . " Aim said with her fingers clutch together.

" Aim I kidding; " Mike joked cutely around her; handing her; her favorite latte; she smiled and invited him to stay for a while.

After a while.

" and yeah. . I liked you whe-" looking at Aim; she was soundlessly sleeping.
Mike smiled and touched her hair. Walking up behind her he lift her up; to only rush her to the hospital.

----------------------
At the hospital. An hour have gone and passed by quickly. 2 hours is ticking; Walking up and down nonstop; the doctor came out of the emergency room. Mike jumped to hus original statte; & look at the doctors in the eye.

" doctor how's my friend? Is she alright ? " smashing all his words together; the doctor calmed him down; but when he know what she's been keeping from him; from everyone else. Mike couldn't help; but to explode and get mad. Walking out of the hospital; he took out his cell phone. [ NO CELLPHONE IN HOSPITAL ] Walking and getting all worked out. She answer her phone called.

" why did you and her lie?! Lie to all of us!!" Mike yelled from the top of his lungs.

" Mike . . You know? " the other voice sounds sad; guilty of what she and Aim have done.

" I know? " he made a sarcastic laugh; and yelled. " ofcourse; i know. i know that you lied to me; she lie to me. The person who i loved Lie to me; she got married & left me; ! "

" What are you talking about? whose married? " she yelled from the phone; " Are you drunk? "

" Hah; Drunk? no. . i've gone crazy! Crazy crazy crazy person! because of you too; . " he again yelled; & calming his shaky voice.

" come back now;. . . come back to Thailand; before you wont . . . won't get to see your sister again " Mike said shakingly; moving his hand toward his smoothe hair.

" what the hell are you talking about? " she asked him from the loud music.

" Stop partying; stop all this; stop all your hatting for you dad; come back to Thailand;
Now ! " losing his phone in anger.

He walked back to the hospital with his hand over his face. like a person who know want to become the bad guy & kill. The word " she's dying " flashes in his head like a boom-marine; flying back& forth; & have no where to go; to never stop going.

------------------------------------
" What the hell is he talking about? " She asked furiously; looking at her phone; she went inside her room & took out her lugages.

" Aim; where you going? " Marie; asked [ Marie is her Americann friend ]

Looking at Marie; " Back home; "

----------------------------------------------------------
An hour later; Aim woked up feeling light headed; with 2 bags of HIV; who wouldn't feel all muscled up. Looking Mike wasn't facing her; he doesn't have the " FAITH " & the heart to do so anymore. But what catched her eyes; & to make them all lightened with tears.

" Mike-ah " she said softer & whisperly. Swallowing down her sickness; Mike turned to her with tears falling from his eyes.

" is this the endding a Princess wanted? " Mike said holding the paper; up & slwowly lettimng them all drop down to the ground. Aim shakes her head alittle.

" Then tell me; TELL ME WHY THE HELL; . . [calming his voice. ] did you lie to me? " pointing at her; he could look at her directly in the eyes; he fear that once he did; he would lose all control.

" I. . . I'm dying. " she cleared her throat; " that's why i- "

Interruptting her & loudly doiing it; " that's why you left me! left me in the darkness for past 2 years' avoiding my contact; breaking up with me. telling me you no longer love me?! "
" Mike. "

" No; . . NO! thrwing up; nose bleed; HIV; dizzyness; truma, forgeting memories; . . . [ looking at her ] forgeting me " skiming his hair with his hand.

" I'm sorry; . . if ther- "

Interupting her again " Tell me . . why did you & Aim lied to everyone; & everything. " this question send shocking waves to her spine.

" What are you talking about. . . I am Ai-" she paused & looking at the papers on the ground;her name popped up.

" that's right. . . . Aom " Mike said sadly. Aom looked at him.

" When . . did you know this? " she asked him. He smiled sacarstcly.

" When? aha; . . i knew it from the begining; when you came here; i knew. but i wasn't sure. . . but know that i am sure now. . "

" i can explain this " Aom said it as quickly as she can.

" explain what? explain that you & Aim are twins. . .That you want revenge on your father & mother who abondon you ? the parent who put you in the orphanage? the mother who didn't even hold you? once in her arm at all? "

" Mike shut up; " Aom begans to tear; that's true; she was abondon.

" No; you shut up. listen to me; you think your hurtinng;. . look at me. [but Aom loooked away] . . . look at me! . . [ Aom looked at him ] the person who is suffering most is me & Din. . . we both love you; care for you; . . . yet you hid this from us; playing it like it was a show; a play that you can control until the very end. "

" it's not true ; "

" then what is the truth? "

" i . . i didn't want to hurt you ; i didn't want to be a burden for you; your career; you passion. "

" Passion? hurt me? a burden? . . so you will let Din suffer in my place? be the person who gets the burden; the person who now is going to lose the person he loves! the person who have to carry this burden with him? Have you gone crazy!"

" NO!; . . . i won't let him suffer at all; i . . im going to divorce after this week. . after one more day of loving & seeing his beautiful face. . after that . . i'll go my way an- "

" and what? go meet up with D E A T H? "

" Yes; meet up with death. if that's the only way. . then yes [looking up at Mike who is now speechless] "

" why do. . do you do that? " Mike cried from the bottom of his heart & falls to the ground.

Aom counldn't help to cry with him; getting off her hosiptal bed she put his head to her chest;

" Everything will be okay. . Mike. . everythi- [ her voice cracks; ] will be okay. . you'll alway be inside of my heart. my best friend. " this made Mike cried even hard then he did.

Who know; what Love would be revealed; or do we know. Will Aom Die? what is going on; when the person who is married to Din isn';t Aim but her older sister Aom? what would this bring to both person who really love her?

S T A Y T U N E.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg LOL... It wasnt Aim??/ hahha oh no.thanks... i want more lol..wonder if Aim and Din wud fall in love??? lol

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Wow.. it's so confusing.. but my goodness.. That's not Aim... wow.. this story is really mind-twisting.. hahahaha

please update soon.. =D can't wait to read more.. hahaha

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
FINAL; Sooryy if this is a rush to an end; but i hopw you ENJOY!; keep suppoorting. :}

Pueng send Din home. Beeping and beeping Aunt Kanya came opening the door. Aim ran out to see if it was Din.

" Din . . Your back " running outside and stopping in front of the car.

" oui; see whose here, ? Aim " Pueng said coming out of the front door. Mark came out of the other door leaving Aim to look with disappointments.

" Aim . . " Din smiled at her. " can you help me in please? " Aim flicked alittle of why is he speaking so much softer and nicer now.

Inside of the house. Pueng sitting right next to Din.

" I'll go get us some coffee " Aim standing up, Pueng also to stood up.

" I'll go help you "

" it's okay: I don't wan anything like last time incident to happen again. " Aim smiled to her as Pueng looked evilly at her.

Moments later coming back from the kitchen, carrying the coffee, setting it on the table, Pueng purposely pushed the coffee to herself.

Yelling in pain. Din came out.

" what up with all of the yelling? "

Pueng jumped up and hugged Din.

" Din! Look at what your wife have done! She purposely dropped hot coffee on me! Look at my skin it's all red! " Din took a deep breathe.

" Why did you do that Aim? "

" I didnt " defending herself.

" liar! " Pueng striker back.

" Aim say that your sorry right now "

" I did nothin wrong why should I apologize? Huh ! "

" why are you so loud! "

" then why are you alway on her side? In your wife! Fine you want ME to apologizes so much huh? Okay" grabbing another cup of hot coffee, Aim walked right up to Pueng and splash it on her.

" know that I've done wrongs in your eyes I'll apologize! " looking at Pueng " I'm sorry for not spilling coffee on you " walking out Din told her to come back this instant. Pueng was screaming of how much it hurts and Din have to drove her to the hospital.

Mike finally arrived arrived at Starbucks.

Walking in he was looking for Aim.

" over here! Mike " waving her hand up high. Mike smiled and walked up and sit acrross from her.

" Nee why did you call me? " as the waiter comes over and take his order.

" well . . Its a long and short story. " Aim did a half smile while he did a full.

-------------

" what! She dare do that!? Thank na Aunt Kanya "
Kati slammed the phone back.

" what's the problem Kati? " Lom asked making yogurt.

" Lom; your brother is stupid! Pataphee na; what should we do? "

" what- " Lom was stopped one fourth of the way by the phone. Picking it up.

" sawadeeka, Wayupak speaking " after a couple minutes of mumbling he hang up the phone.

" call Fai and Jeed, we need to go to the hospital " Lom said nothing else. Thus made Kati worried.

---------------

After dark. Aim finally came home with Mike by her side, walking in the light was all out. Smiling and sighing alittle.

" maybe Din haven't come home yet. . . Do you want to drink coffe? " mouth smiling. Mike agreed.

Going inside, opening the door.

" SURPRISE! " scream and cheering of happiness, Mike pulled the cake out of the corner and began walking up to Aim.

" happy birthday to you; happy birthday to you; happy birthday happy birthday to you. " everyone singed and smiled happily. Aim looked around to see if Din was here but he wasn't.

Moments later. A Big bear came walking in. It was brown as brown sugar. Aim smiles grew bigger and laughed. Walking up closer the bear hand his hand to her; to dance. Leadin the way they went to the backyard which is full of light and flowers. They slower dance.

" you know Mr. Bear; if today is really my birthday, can I have one wish? " looking up at Mr. Bear. And it nodd. looking softly and speaking in a cracked voice.

" why can't he come himself? . . Every year he sends one of you to my birthday and . . Give me a dance he taught me; give me the lights and roses that I like, look me in the eyes like he would, draw a heart on my hand, and give me a present. . . Do you know how much I really want to make to my birthday; do you know how much I love that man? " looking away Aim let go of it's hand and slowly walk to the present on the sofa.

" then why didn't you say so? " Aim turned back with a little tears of sparkle. He smiled so beautifully nothing is more beautifully than it. Aim rained back up to him, and wrapped her arm around his neck.

" Mae. Nong ka? Why are you crying? "

" Meanie; jerk; freak; why do you have to be so mean? " Din laughed sweetly.

" mean? I've alway been to your birthday; I've just wanted to surprise you this time. . . Counting all the other times "

Aim let go of him and looked up at him.

" other times? . . Your those bears? " smiling; she pulled him for a kiss.

The world spun and spun it felt like riding roller coaster.

" I RWALLY love you " Aim whispered to his ear. It ticked.

" you dont. Really. Because I had and alway be loving you " hugging each other the while family came out and cheered for them to have a baby quickly. 11:30 pm everyone had already left; Aim and Din cleaned the house to white. Laughing and playing around. From far away. Pueng clinched her fist.

" nobody at all; over my dead body with have you even when my sister didn't! No one! "

-------------------

Din was already at work getting his last minute stuff done. Pueng walked in and around Din who is totally ignoring her.

" Din; let's go eat na? " Din didn't answer her at all making her more angry.

" oui. . Oui. . Din" pretending that she hurt badly.

" what's wrong ? " Din asked taking Pueng to the sofa.

" my stomach hurts . . Can you take me to the hospital ? " Din looked around;

" where's Natee when you need him? " Din whispered .

" what is it Din? "

" nothing . . Um here " giving her hand arm he took her to the hospital.

-------------------

Waking up; Aim stretches on the bed. Looking around she saw a note on the pillow with a flower. No her favorite flower.

" No matter even if in death or heaven;
Everyminute that I may breathe.
Every ounce of air that I take. If
I wanted to love you forever.
Aim forever will never be enough.
I love you - Pataphee?Cha Aim. "

Though this made her day; everymintue is clicking and when she notices her time is coming closer and closer to an end. Standing up to the counter and getting the medicine from her purse it was done.

" 8:12 am. I can make it " looking at herself in the mirror.

--------------

Arriving there at different timing; Aim got there first, grabbin her medicine. She walked to the bathroom with Din and Pueng after her,she go her medicine. Out of no where Fai, Lom, Kati, and Jeed was there too. But why?

" Nee. . Umm Pueng you go wait for me in the car. . I need to use the restroom; and . . Umm when i come out we can go eat ? "

" okay . . Quickly "

Din nodds and Pueng left waking in a fast pace, Aim was also to following FLKJ; to see what they were doing in the hospital; putting on a nurse clothing she walked straight inside the doctors office and stood there looking at FLKJ; Din was at the door listening.

" doctor! You promised! You promised that you'll help him! " Lom yelled and it felt like the room was heated with maddness.

" Lom; we lied to him; okay? He didn't get a heart exchange; he . . He " expressing it in a low voice

" he's what! My brothers what? " Fai hit the table.

" Fai! He's and educated doctor; we even made him lie to Din! Do you want him to even feel more guilty? " Jeed said.

" how much time does he have left? " Kati asked holdin Lom's hand.

" not much . . He'll need atleast by. . I don't know; but from what I see; he wont live to next week. . . Today's thursday. You have to tell your parents to ge prepared for the worst. "
Fai tried hard not to cry slowly takin a pace of breathe at a time; while outside Din is already in tears;

" I'm dying . . " crying and having the control of air; he walked away from the door.

" everyone lied? " walking out of the hospital; FLKJ came out;

" please doctor you have to help find him a heart . . He have a wife and family. Please " Lom plead the doctor.

" I'll do whatever I can "

" thank you " they all said.

Leavin; Aim tooked off her masked and the doctor came back in.

" doctor . . Did that family need a heart? "

" yes . . But nobody wants to donate there heart. . "

Aim smiled " can I ? " the doctor looked shocked. moments later.

" what's your name? "

" Aom . . Aom Adisuan. ka "

While Aom get checked up for a healthy heart. Din is out drinking and pouring his saddness on Pueng.

It dark now and all Pueng have heard is Din saying Aim name recklessly.

" why! Why! Do you alway say her name? Why do you love her so much! " Pueng yelled at Din inside the bar.

Din looked at her; she's different; she isn't calm or beautiful anymore. " tell me! Why dont you love me like you love my sister ! Why dont you love me like you love Aim! Tha-mai! " pulling on Din's shirt. Din shrugged her off.

" because you aren't like them! You can't replace and will never replace them ! "

" and Aim can ! Replace my sister?? "

" because I love her! because she made me who I am today! No matter if there is only you and me left in this world I will never love you! "

" bah! Bah! Stupid! "

" Pueng do you see yourself! Do you see that everyday you are becoming more eviler? Hum; Mike was right. If i didn't see it with my own eyes; that you pour the coffee on yourself; I wouldn't believe that you can be this evil " walking out of the bar Pueng scream and yelled.

Walking outside Din forgot that it was Pueng car that brought them here; walking on the street Mike bumped into him accidentally; but before he can tell it was Mike he passed out due to the alcohol.

---------------------

Aim waited outside for the mosquitoes to bite her; the car beepin made her heart dropped.

" Mike! What happen to Din? " helping Din get out of the car.

" don't worry he's just drunk; . . Well I'll leave him with you then . . I um I have to work tomorrow " smiling Mike got back into his car and waved goodbye to Aim.

" thanks . . Mike " carrying Din alone inside and upstairs. Din was sleeping talking. Crying by his side.

" Din. . I won't let you die: I wont ! " holding his hand tight she laid her head on his shoulder.

---------------------
Friday /3

Waking up Din have a slight head ache from the alcohol that he had drink. But looking down Aim was sleeping restless on his shoulder.

" little dumbmie; " standing up; he looked at the calendar. " 2 more days huh? " looking back at Aim.

An hour later; Aim woked up with Din by her side looking at her; makin her twinkle her nose at him.

" Are you hungry princess? " Din smiled cutely at her.

" Princess? Huh; are you my flunking prince? " Din laughed and told her to eat up.

" wanna go to the amusement park? " he asked her after she got out of the shower; she notice his differentness but acted like it was the same.

" okay. . But you pay" she joked he lucked his lips and hugged her.

------------------

" that's not true! Not true! " Mrs. A. Cried out her lungs. As they hugged her down. They all cried because they know that they can't do anything to save Din; to make him stay longer.

------------

Pueng throw her phone on the floor and screamed; Mike came out and yelled at her.

" Nee khun! If you came here not to work the. Please leave; "

" Nee Mike! When did I become a Khun to you! "

" bitter! You Looke pretty but your just as bitter as you look like! "

" I quit! "

" thank you; I was going to ask you that today to" Mike sad taking out her paper work. Pueng screamed and pushed him out of the way.

-----------
At the amusement park; they rode lots of ride and had fun taking pictures. Sitting by the bench eatting there ice-cream; Din looked at the open sky.

" Aim. . What if I was to just dissapear one day will you- "

" I will come and save you; " looking at him.
" I won't let you disappear at all " he Looked as if he will cry and hugged Aim; Aim also hugged him back his tears carelessly run down his face. The day went by fast it was dark. In the shower Din thought about his heart and flash backs happened; Aim also to received phone call from the doctor that she can donate her heart making her to be able to sleep tonight. Comin out of the shower Aim was sleeping soundlessly; stroking her hair he kissed her forehead.

" I dont want you to leave you at all . . . " holding in his tears.

---------------------
Saturday.

Din woke up and looking at Aim; he call his lawyer for some papers. When Aim woked up she knew that he would do that; that he would thought of something so stupid like this but she played along.

Eating like usual; talking like usual, Din finally have the courage to say it.

" Aim . . Let's get divorce " Din had fear in his eyes and Aim can see it; she smiled alittle to make him not feel bad.

" okay . Let's get divorce " Aim stood up from her chair and went up stairs; moments later she came down and went out.

The day was fast and slowly. All Din know is that death is coming closer to him and all Aim know is that she will save Din's life. Sleeping in different room each of them cried themselves to sleep.

-------------------

Waking up; Aim made herself look extra pretty and din made himself look extra handsome. Coming out at the same time; outside.

" Aim . . Can you ride the motorcycle with me today? " Aim looked at him and didn't hesitate to say no; she hopped right on. Going inside the canal;

" Din . . Only if time will pause and day will stay. . . Can you drive slower . . I want to stay inside this canal alittle longer . . " Din nodds but he couldn't brake; his brake was broken. Not wanting to panic Aim he told her to hug him like there is no tomorrow.

" Aim; no mater what happen; today; tomorrow or the next, the person that I love had alway been you. " Aim cried on his back; it seems like she knows what's going on;

" I love you; even in death I will alway Lve you. "
Aim thought to herself. " maybe this is fate. . God . . Please help the man that I love please protect him . . "

" Aim close your eyes and hold onto me. "
Aim did as what he asked and before anything his hand swung around her. Before she could recall anything they were both hit by a truck, Aim could see Din; with blood all over him; she could him; see his hand protecting her. All at once it happened so quickly; she just closed her eyes and went for a long sleep. Din was crying even when his injured; he called her name recklessly; she didn't answer him back; but what he can hear was the ambulance sound. He too went for a long sleep.

-------------------------

Ah; where did we stop at ? They alway had say that If you are true soulmate you'll alway meet and carry on . . But I guess we weren't.

Din slowly opened his eyes.

" I'm not dead? . . " smiling he stood right up; he can see the scar on his hand from the truck of protecting Aim; he smiled but then it turned into a frown. Everyone wasn't looking at him; they weren't looking at him in his eyes honestly like they were alway hiding from him. He thought to himself.

" in one flash; now I know what real pain is . . "

Hearin the news he wanted to go and rip his heart apart; rip the lies that he was told; for one month in the hospital full of lies; he was told lies like Aim went out of town; she at the store; now he knows he couldn't control him but lock himself in his house full of guilty; saddness; and hurt. When he found out Aim died; it left him hang on a cliff. When he found out that it was Pueng who cut the wire to the brake; he couldn't but to lock himself up from the world. Until today; there anniversary. The mailmen knocked on his door.

" sorry sir; you've got mail . "

" thanks " closing the door; he opened up the package. It was a present and a video. Putting it on.

Videoo: " Dinnn~ [ laughing and giggling ] Nee khun. Are you lonely? Do you miss me? . . I miss you. . Are you mad at me. ? Im sorry; that I left you behind. . I wanted you to live so much; I want you to see that there are so many people that really love you; and . . [ crying; Din also crying ] I hoped that you can move on . . Though . . Though. . I may be by your side at least . . My heart is [ holding her chest ] I love you . . . "

Din was breathing heavy and crying he couldnt breathe; feels like he wanted to die when he know that its the person he loves most; the person who given up there life for him. Crying he lower his head on the floor. There it was a letter. After he read it. He left it on the floor and walked up stairs.

Mrs and Mr. A plus FLKJ, they also came looking for Din thinking that he would do something stupid. Going inside the movie was playing of Din and Aim; and glasses everywhere. Pillow; pictures, flowers; clothes; and of all Aim's picture that Din first got was covered in blood; making everyone panic.

Searching all over the house; Mrs. A then realize.

" go to the roof! Now! " running to the roof. Din was standing there he have been cryin his eyes; and he looked like his a crazy men in love; a crazy person who then had also lost a love.

" DIN! come back here! " Fai and Lom yelled from the top of there lung. Din laughed alitle.

" you guys still care for me? . . After all that . I don't know if I . . If I can forgive myself. "

" what have you done that you can't forgive yourself? What have you done! " Mrs. A yelled. And sobbing.

" ma; I've killed the person that I love; . . I "

" Din! You didn't! If you said that you killed the person you love; and kill yourself how do you think Aim would feel? Do you think she would be happy? " Kati yelled to him. He looked back at them with tears. His heart vegans to beat very fast. It was like as if he can feel
Aim's presence with him. Closing his eyes.

" Din. . Please live for me. . Live for the person who loves you. . If you do I'll be most happy . . " Aim voice came through his heart; clinching it; he cried harder and harder dropping to his knees; everyone watched him helplessly. Mrs. A came up to him and hugged him. As the video down stair kept playing & the gigles & laughter of Aom's voice.

" it's okay. . We will make it through all this hardship. .i know you can. . . " Din hugged her back and trys to breathe but can't his in too much stressed and pressure. The day fades away . .

1 month later.

Din's finally back at work this time a different person. He doesn't talk as much smile as much; joke as much. It was like he was a new person. No a person who no longer have the heart to love anyone else. Riding the horse . . Across the fields he got off and looked at the sun going down.

" love isn't like the sun. . Though it may shine and rise. Love can only shine and die. . Aom . . I get what you are trying now . . Though you have left me. . . I know. . That it's you who I really love deep inside. No one else ever in this world can ever replace you . . " As the wind belies his hair, he tears have flown to the sea and drown deep down to the mermaid; sleeping inside there sea kingdom.

The END

nklue1

sarNie Adult
u know this fanfic made me cry :cry: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: plz update mama's blue daisy as well