Hitting on guys...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
So what do you do if you find that you're interested in a guy??

Should you wait for him to make a move.. or should you make a move on him?? How do you know if he's slightly interested.. cause you don't want to make a move on him.. cause you think he might be interested then find out that he's not...

How come people make it seem so simple... how do I let the guy know that I'm interested in him?

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
do wutever u want. just dont regret him not talking to you. he may not notice you. or he may be too scared to come talk to you himself. lol

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
As for me, I'm the type of girl, who waits for the guy to make a move if he like me and if i like him. If he doesn't make the move, oh well. I don't know. That's just me. :)
However, if you really like this guy and want him to notice you, you can tell him but don't get hurt if he is not interested in you. Because it will hurt.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
As for me, I'm the type of girl, who waits for the guy to make a move if he like me and if i like him. If he doesn't make the move, oh well. I don't know. That's just me. :)
However, if you really like this guy and want him to notice you, you can tell him but don't get hurt if he is not interested in you. Because it will hurt.
i agree with you, kyocera09. i'm like that i don't make the first move, i prefer the guy to make the first move and if they don't then it's not a problem. it definitely hurts when the guy doesn't feel the same way while they act likewise. i do not have the gut to make the first move, nor i am not strong enough.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't directly hit on a guy but if I'm interested, I make it pretty obvious. I got in contact with a guy I thought was cute and we've been dating for the past 4 years so yeah, I'd say it works!

If you don't want to hit on them, just give them a lot of room to hit on you :)

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
eh it depends... I experienced both.
...I make a move when I don't really like them
and just wanna mess with them.
but if i really liked them, I wait
for them to make the move because I don't
wanna get BUTT HURT when they reject me. LOL!

Anyway, i think what interest me in a guy is
the way he's dressed, his hair, and his height.
I rarely care about the eyes because they're
all the same... LOL! not unless he's got
really beautiful blue/green/hazel eyes... LOL