Hlub Koj mv

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
Hello, just wanted to post up an mv i directed during my sister's Christmas break. It is nothing professional, just a regular home made mv to kill time and hang out with friends. This is a song by my friend who also took part in the mv, so it's his official mv for his song for now :p I am not in this mv but i do pop out in a scene, please don't bash if you have nothing nice to say.

storyline:
couple breaks up and the guy reflects back to the good memories they spent and how they first met. she has a new bf and after a fight with his gf's new bf, he finally notice the other girl who has always been there and whom he should've talk to in the first place instead of his gf. watch to find out more.

Hlub Koj mv

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
the guy tends to look up at the camera
i know how HARD it is to ignore a camera when it's right in your face
lol.
but other than that.. it's good!

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
*SHOCK*
maicheng... is that you?
nice job!

but yeah, the guy tend to look at the camera a lot, but other then that...
way to go you!!!

Blackheart

sarNie Egg
eh.. it's alright.. I wouldn't watch it the 2nd time though.. sorry.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Its pretty good, its not easy making one. lol

and yes like some people mention here, the guy kept looking at the camera. haha

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
Thanks to those who watched. The singer is Thai Moua.
*SHOCK*
maicheng... is that you?
nice job!

but yeah, the guy tend to look at the camera a lot, but other then that...
way to go you!!!
Thanks Kelly, and yup it's me :p He did look at the camera a lot because he kept forgetting.

Ah! haha mai yer is so cute! so is guly!
heheh that was adorable and good
Thanks becky.

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
^^ yeah some scenes were difficult to act in because there were a lot of people around and remember, we are not professional actors here. the girls look familiar? where do you live? maybe you might live in the same town as us.

pyang

sarNie Egg
there was some scene where they laugh. lol. but it's ok, they aren't professionals.

what program did you use to edit/make this?

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
there was some scene where they laugh. lol. but it's ok, they aren't professionals.

what program did you use to edit/make this?
I just used windows movie maker because i didn't felt like using my Vegas program, still gotta learn how to use that one.