hlub tshaj txoj sia

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
i think it seems like they are still more into looking good on camera than really really acting. while with xab thoj, he don't care if he looks good or not even when he's trying to act the good looking part, he still makes it funny. well, i mean, he's doing comedy so of course he's gotta be welling to look funny on camera, but i bet tub and chen will have second thoughts about looking funny on camera.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think it seems like they are still more into looking good on camera than really really acting. while with xab thoj, he don't care if he looks good or not even when he's trying to act the good looking part, he still makes it funny. well, i mean, he's doing comedy so of course he's gotta be welling to look funny on camera, but i bet tub and chen will have second thoughts about looking funny on camera.
yup.
tub and chen are those 'actors' who just wants to be seen as 'zoo nraug' (handsome)
excuse me?
you're not.
lolz.
no offense to their many fans.
eeeww!!!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
don't like neither of them

poor acting...

i love xab thoj. he's the shiet! very natural..

Yeah whatever you said...i agreed too...love his movies!! he is so funny......
tub is getting boring a bit......he's fine but just need a better producer.....
xab is lucky..........i think they both should do a movie together....that'll be so cool......

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
haha sure. don't matter to me. i don't even know how to upload it on here. so what did u think about the pictures?

Well....the cover is not that good looking....it makes tub looks funny.....a little bit chubby....
but dont worry he'll be back to normal size.....sometimes people do gain weigh a bit and lose again....
weird huh.......aniwase the movie will be out in July or later.....that's what chen told me.....

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Well....the cover is not that good looking....it makes tub looks funny.....a little bit chubby....
but dont worry he'll be back to normal size.....sometimes people do gain weigh a bit and lose again....
weird huh.......aniwase the movie will be out in July or later.....that's what chen told me.....
yea he do look chubby and ugly :blink: on the cover. but its my opinion only so don't take it to heart. plus i'm a fan of his but those pictures are just uhhh...