Hmong Actor in the U.S

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ATTENTION: Hmong Actor -Yang Thao- starring in "VIM TXOJ KEV HLUB" is currently in the U.S right now in sacramento, California and will be going to Fresno, California. Support Alienzworld Video Production...

Yang Thao first movie, he stars in "Txhob Rhuav Txoj Kev Sis Hlub,"

yang playin w/water.. :p

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hey.. it's him!
yes. he is in the US right now...
he's actually really light skinned and quite tall
i say like... 5'7 or 5'8
ehehe

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Is he a new actor? I've never heard of him before. Thanks for sharing your photos though.
No, he is not a new actor. he has star in 4 movies already. His new incoming movie is the continuation of that one movie
TUB YAJ AND NTXAWM LIS STAR together.. where tou yaj married a second wife.. Yang will be playin as Tub yaj son.. so WAtch out for Yang.. :p He's not a bad actor at all.. he's pretty ok. ;)

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
Yang is actually my uncle (not real uncle though) his older sister is trying to see if she can get him to come to Milwaukee
to visit her. But i didn't know he was going to play as Tub Yaj's son.

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
hella, funny!!
:):) it seems as if tou yang was his father? and he's the son...
lol..
i cannot picture tou with white hair....hahaha...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Yang is actually my uncle (not real uncle though) his older sister is trying to see if she can get him to come to Milwaukee
to visit her. But i didn't know he was going to play as Tub Yaj's son.
yea, that's wat he said.. that he gonna play as tou yaj son. tou yaj and ntxawm lis is gonna have white hair in da movie.. ;)

MYGAWD.. I am so friggin sick of Tou Yaj's movies with 2nd wives.. He needs a real life.
its not a new movie of tou yaj wid a second wife. its the continuation of this movie but i forgot the title.. lols..

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
the movie is call "Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo" i might buy it because I just want to watch and how it goes

yea, that's wat he said.. that he gonna play as tou yaj son. tou yaj and ntxawm lis is gonna have white hair in da movie.. ;)
its not a new movie of tou yaj wid a second wife. its the continuation of this movie but i forgot the title.. lols..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
seriously...
i hate tub yaj
i thought the first movie that he ever made was good.
but then after that one..
he got annoying with the one where all he did was cry his ass off...
that's stupid.. that's like buying a movie of people crying
why would you want to waste money on a movie like that?

neena

sarNie Adult
yeah...i saw him in that movie vim....something...i forgot but i really liked him in that movie!! he's actually a pretty good actor...better then most newcomers i've seen! i hope to see more of him...he was funny in that movie!!

maygrl

sarNie Egg
correct me if im wrong but is he the same guy who plays a guitar and sings b/c if it is, then omg, i hate the movies he does. too much crying.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
correct me if im wrong but is he the same guy who plays a guitar and sings b/c if it is, then omg, i hate the movies he does. too much crying.

lols.. uhmm no. its not him. its tub yaj you are talking about. :p this is Yang Thao.

cecilia

Staff member
MYGAWD.. I am so friggin sick of Tou Yaj's movies with 2nd wives.. He needs a real life.
i so with you on that. i hate repeatly 2nd wife movie from same actor and similiar story plot as well.

seriously...
i hate tub yaj
i thought the first movie that he ever made was good.
but then after that one..
he got annoying with the one where all he did was cry his ass off...
that's stupid.. that's like buying a movie of people crying
why would you want to waste money on a movie like that?
:loool: i agree, i hate it when he cry his eye balls out, he have such dumb reason to cry like that.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
hey its not their fault. they're actors. they gotta do their job. y don't u guys ask the writer to change the story line.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ lol.
of course it's just a movie.. and that's his role..
i think that once in a while in a movie.. when people cry.. it's sad..
but constant crying.. it's just like...
stfu. ahaha

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
^^ lol.
of course it's just a movie.. and that's his role..
i think that once in a while in a movie.. when people cry.. it's sad..
but constant crying.. it's just like...
stfu. ahaha
i know but we can't do anything to change it because that's who the director want.