hmong-american girls are fat!

cecilia

Staff member
well i will give the guy the benefit of the doubt...he does say in the beginning tat he lives on the other side of the world (out of the world even if u ask me) and he is alwaise hearing people tell him.....so he is alreadi giving himself away tat he doesn't know the truth all he hears are rumors (lus paj pus cua)..but he's singing a song about it spreading the word...so in other words he's say..dun pay attention to wat i've got to say..hmmm weird :rolleyes: ..i guess these are the ppl we might call "neeg taug xaiv"
i know huh. i hate them gossiping ppl too. like i say, gossip travel so fast in the HMONG community as if we all have one paparazzi in the family :loool:

well, he have a blurry face to being with *i know it's the video* that could lead to why he's from the other side -- of the galaxy :loool:

this guy's song remind me of the GREEN CARD guy --- npav ntsuab -- heard rumors that he once got threaten by some girls in greenbay, wanting to pes nws ..

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
woah..this freaken pisses me off who ever wrote the song should get a good beating
and the stupid singer should too

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i know huh. i hate them gossiping ppl too. like i say, gossip travel so fast in the HMONG community as if we all have one paparazzi in the family :loool:

well, he have a blurry face to being with *i know it's the video* that could lead to why he's from the other side -- of the galaxy :loool:
this guy's song remind me of the GREEN CARD guy --- npav ntsuab -- heard rumors that he once got threaten by some girls in greenbay, wanting to pes nws ..

:loool:.....oh yeah the npav ntsuab guy...he's funnny..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm assuming the song is suppose to be "sarcastic" in some ways, but all I see AND hear is complete STUPIDITY. As someone mentioned earlier, I'm pretty sure the lyricist is some old man (who, by the way, does not deserve for me to refer to them as man at all) who fantasizes about the unnecessary things in life, including a disturbing lifestyle where he can just marry some girl younger than his own children. The whole "Hmong-American girls are fat" concept is not necessarily true, and makes no sense to me in the context of the song. The only reason given in the song why Hmong guys from America go to Laos/Thailand in order to find a wife is because Hmong-American girls are apparently fat. It totally excluded the MAJOR reasons why this is occurring (hmmmmmmmm...for example, the older guys' abominable and sick desires).
I wasn't really offended by the song, except when the GRRRRREAAAAAAT singer mentioned that being fat is probably the reason why there are so many "nkauj fa" (divorced Hmong women) in the US. Sorry, but the rumors you've heard and the assumption made is incorrect. (Message to the singer). There are more detestable reasons behind it. I guess the singer tried to turn the tables around and sang that "if no one is willing to love you, then let me do so" (something like that). I can't believe he has the nerve to even sing that towards the end. NO ONE wants you just for singing that CRAPPY song! (Message to singer once again).

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is freaky.. the post above .. i never wrote that.. creepy.. omg.. eeeeeeeek.. weird...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
oh wow.
i started this thread and i haven't logged in for like 2 days? ehehe
sorry everyone. i just thought this song was messed up....
we're just healthy

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wtf.

hmong american girls are not fat. just because we have access to food more than them.. does not make us fat.

hmong laos/thailand girls are skinner && smaller just because they dont have much to eat. if they did, im sure. they
will be like us hmong americans too.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm assuming the song is suppose to be "sarcastic" in some ways, but all I see AND hear is complete STUPIDITY. As someone mentioned earlier, I'm pretty sure the lyricist is some old man (who, by the way, does not deserve for me to refer to them as man at all) who fantasizes about the unnecessary things in life, including a disturbing lifestyle where he can just marry some girl younger than his own children. The whole "Hmong-American girls are fat" concept is not necessarily true, and makes no sense to me in the context of the song. The only reason given in the song why Hmong guys from America go to Laos/Thailand in order to find a wife is because Hmong-American girls are apparently fat. It totally excluded the MAJOR reasons why this is occurring (hmmmmmmmm...for example, the older guys' abominable and sick desires).
I wasn't really offended by the song, except when the GRRRRREAAAAAAT singer mentioned that being fat is probably the reason why there are so many "nkauj fa" (divorced Hmong women) in the US. Sorry, but the rumors you've heard and the assumption made is incorrect. (Message to the singer). There are more detestable reasons behind it. I guess the singer tried to turn the tables around and sang that "if no one is willing to love you, then let me do so" (something like that). I can't believe he has the nerve to even sing that towards the end. NO ONE wants you just for singing that CRAPPY song! (Message to singer once again).
you are just too funny :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

this is freaky.. the post above .. i never wrote that.. creepy.. omg.. eeeeeeeek.. weird...
LOL :loool: was tat Sandra using ur username..u need protection from ur sister...Lesson One alwaise remember to log off

simplicity*

sarNie Egg
well you guys basically took the words out of my mouth.
all i have to say is who ever is managing him is doing a horrible job.
why in the world would you want your singer to sing a song that would piss off
a good chunk of the people that you are selling the album to.

i found it offensive when he said hmong guys are going to marry the
skinny girls there because the hmong girls here are too fat. i personally
don't think that is the case at all the singer/writer should consider that
maybe it's not because they are fat but because the hmong girls here
don't want to marry a guy who is old enough to be their grandpa.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
you are just too funny :loool:
lol.. kekeke it was my sis.. xp kekeke.. but hmm i guess i wouldve wrote the same thing too lol..

LOL :loool: was tat Sandra using ur username..u need protection from ur sister...Lesson One alwaise remember to log off
haha yea i found that out kekeke.. yea it was sandra ekke.. for some reason she was able to hack into my account cause i have like have the easiest password in the world kekeke lmao.. n yea prob cause i didnt log off.. but she used a dif comp though.. hmmm xp..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i looked through the comments and I swear I wanna cap some of those commenters dissing lao people muthafreakers ... stupid ignorant tards.. the singer of the song is ignorant enough but there have to be ignorant people who comment .. ugh like this one

princessRx24 said:
princessRx24 (1 week ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
This song is retarded. The Laos girls don't exercise, what an idiot. Laos girls are just big fat sluts trying to come to America. What the heck is he talking about. There are only a few old american women who goes to Laos for a younger guy. The rest of the american women could care less about those stupid, uneducated Laos guys.
sxlover said:
sxlover (1 week ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
you is a fagget!!! do you understand me!! hello your prodeucer has no life in the american world!! that why he is saying we is fat but really you the person who is going to be sit on by the women of the american ladies!!! so peace out!! wait you dont know how to read american!! hahaahahha lol!! eat shit and die with them skinny laos girls!!! you is a fagget do you even know that is!!!
I hope those two aren't sarNies because if they are they better back off or stay 10 miles away from me .. just because a song is criticizing your ethnicity over another ethnicity it gives the right to criticize others

cecilia

Staff member
Tina, they meant the LAOS HMONG GIRLS living in the country LAOS .. not LAOS Girls living in LAOS.. :loool:
see what happen with the language BARRIER :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL yeah i know that but when they say "laos girls" then yeah... lol it doesn't really leave an opening for me to understand what they are talking about o_O

and waitttttttt a min even if they are talking about "laos hmong girls" then what gives them the right? just because he is criticizing the american girls doesn't give them the right to criticize the laos ones i mean what did those girls do?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL yeah i know that but when they say "laos girls" then yeah... lol it doesn't really leave an opening for me to understand what they are talking about o_O

and waitttttttt a min even if they are talking about "laos hmong girls" then what gives them the right? just because he is criticizing the american girls doesn't give them the right to criticize the laos ones i mean what did those girls do?
i know it's not rite...but hey i guess we've just seen too many marriages suffer because of situations like tis..and that stupid guy who's singing happily about this situation ain't helping either

wat do they do? okay i will honestly say not all of them would do this...but you would be surprise at the number of Hmong girls living in Laos / Thailand who have the mindset of marrying some old man from the US just so she can get her butt over here...so in other words..shes' a "home-wrecker"..money-grabbing *BEEP*...i know it takes two to tango...the old fag is at fault just as much as she is...but i'm serious...we're all women here..how could you do that to another women..i just don't get it..and poverty? i use to think that was THE reason..but heck no! most of their lives over there are prettie well off...i just don't get it..i guess their just naturally evil?..and even I as a child growing up in poverty...i had never had such a disgusting thought of that sort ever in my life! makes me wanna puke just thinking about it!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.. kekeke it was my sis.. xp kekeke.. but hmm i guess i wouldve wrote the same thing too lol..
haha yea i found that out kekeke.. yea it was sandra ekke.. for some reason she was able to hack into my account cause i have like have the easiest password in the world kekeke lmao.. n yea prob cause i didnt log off.. but she used a dif comp though.. hmmm xp..
LOL..why is she so shy?? just tell her to get her own account her..it's like she wanna be part of us..but then doesn't too..ehehe..tell her we're all nice hear..except wen we have wars between our lakorns/celebrity rite cecilia..but even then..we're still cool and can put it all behind us like mature adults (someting tis singer isn't might i state)

lol :lol: sooo wat IS your password..lol..j/k..oh and i dun tink she knows who i am yet...cuz she quoted one of my writing and didn't put my name..if she does sign up for an account..let's see if she can figure who i am...well tat is if she doesn't alreadi know who i am :lol:

stephanie

sarNie Adult
lol...this guy is ridiculous!!!! i speak for all the young hmong guys here when i say that american hmong girls are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better looking than those over there....

they should check themselves out a lil more becuz all i have to say to them is, "HOW OLD R U???" they SERIOUSLY look toooooo old for their ages....a 16 looks like a 25 yr old! how disgusting!!!! n SUCH a turn off!

lol...
omg! i totally know wht u mean! so my uncle's like 44? and he's lookin for a wife in laos or thailand, and he went over there last summer??? or spring???- anyways, my cousins, aunt, and i went dwn to cali to visit my grandparents and he was like "stephanie, come see your future auntie" and i was like "ugh...ok???" and omg! the friggin 16-17 yrs old look friggin 25!!! ew! sickning!!! seriously, nkauj hmoob mekas is way prettier! and the majority of us DO look our age! ha ha! funny!

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
The lyrics are HORRIBLE...people would find it OFFENSIVE!!! Oh, NO!!
Anyways, I went to Thailand and Laos during Winter of 07 to do some missionary work...I'm a little chuncky myself....but NOT huge...so, of course....there were quite some teases...but, you know what? I FIND MYSELF AS A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO IS CONFIDENT IN HERSELF....besides,
I ALSO WENT THERE TO SHOW THEM THAT ALL THOSE STEREOTYPES ABOUT HMONG AMERICAN GIRLS ARE FALSE!!! I SURE SHOWED THEM!!!! HA! :D
I showed them that:
-I, TOO CAN carry logs, :D
-I, TOO, CAN cook, :D
-I, TOO, CAN wash dishes, :D
-I, TOO CAN speak Hmong fluently!!! :D etc. etc.
Hmm...and you know what happened as a result? The boys SHUT UP and couldn't and wouldn't say anything for AT LEAST 10 minutes!!! :eek: I definately put them in CRUNCH MODE!! hahahaha... :D

Besides, the girls there, weren't ALL that either :p ...why were ALL the boys looking OUR way then? Asking for our phone numbers, emails, :lol: etc....Shesh...
They SHOULD take a look at America before they start singing a song about it...or have somesort of knowledge about it!
I'm pretty sure he DIDN'T mean it in an offensive way, but people interepret it differently! :eek: