Hmong Dubb-Chinese Series "The Butterfly Lovers"

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i watch the chinese version already and i really love it!.......it's just that peter hair in here is kind of weird..... :D

pclkck

sarNie Egg
i saw the ending of the original version and i thought it was cheesy.. the one from 1993 was much better.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
vue video production is dubbing di old one again....buh i dnt fink it will be as gud as di old production dat dub it years ago....dey also dubb di new short one too...weird.....

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
i like this one...but dunt really like the dubb...but it's still a good version...one thing i dunt like is tat he's not good at fighting...

becki

sarNie Hatchling
this version and the other new version are good but i still prefer the old version better...

well i don't know but i think it just me... well this version is sad.... but not that sad... the old version and the other new version [movie]... the one Wu Zun (Wu Chun) did... is very sad... i guess it just me....

hmong also dubbed this one too... but have not see the dubbed one yet... [don't no the hmong title]

i just wonder how many butterfly lovers they redo... cause i just want see it all even it redo... same story but i still one to see it... LOVE THE STORY LINE IT SO SAD... :lmao: :( :lmao:

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
haha were all in the butterfly lover Craze =)
I luv them all too but my favorite is the old one
with Nicky WU. Best one ever.

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
i saw the one on top and didn't really like it in the hmong dubbed.
they cut so many parts from what i saw in youtube. but i have to say
i love it so much because of the song and the main actor and actress.

i saw the one with wu chun and charlene choi but didn't really like it
because it was only on disc and coming to think of it, many main detailed
parts were not in the movie.