hmong dubb - fairy from wonderland

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i think this drama was out a year ago or two.
the original is way better!
i have the original and its so cute. i'm a fan of ariel and hu ge.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
don't bother buying this dubbed version, cuz u might as well go rent it or get the original...they cut sooo many parts out of it...i haven't watched the dubbed version yet, but 39 episodes made into 4 parts???? that's ridiculous!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I don't watch hmong dubbed movies or lakorns but I'm not a fan of Ariel and Hu Ge. I think she tries too hard to be too CUTE and it's just super ANNOYING!!!!!!! Hu Ge was much better in Chinese Paladin with Crystal. Better looks and better co star. Anything with Ariel, I just don't watch bc it's so ANNOYING!! Sorry to those that likes her.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
oh well the dub should be sucks and annoy because it dubbed by HMONG PRODUCTION and i think the main girl voice is Nkauj Cua, right? well the movie is annoy and I don't like HMONG PRODUCTION DUBBED

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
^^i kno huh? i hate this production too...they're soooo annoying...like OMG! they should really sing songs of their own and not copy n take other people's music and make it suck like shiet....

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
i watch it and i think i won't recommend it to anyone... cause it turn the drama down for me... i watch the dub first but didn't finish it and make me lose interest so didn't finish this movie... even make me lose interest so i didn't watch the original one...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I have this dvd :) In my opinion I think that they did a good job dubbing the drama. Of course, dubbing is A LOT of work and if they dubbed the whole series nobodoy could afford it so the only way to get around that is to cut out scenes... so stop complaining to those of you who are complaining.
But last year I bought mine for only 20 bucks at July 4 which wasn't a huge deal to me. I've seen the original in Mandarin and watched my dubbed copy of it too, and as we all know, a lot of things get lost in translation. Some really cute scenes weren't as cute as they would have been if you watched it in Mandarin... and some of the best parts of Hu Ge and Ariel Lin being together were taken out too, but because it's so long producers need to get quickly to the main plot of the story before it gets too long and nobody wants to pay extra money for it.. right?

so anyways, if you find it for a cheap price, get it - I don't think it's too bad to support the Hmong people , and your mom can watch it with you hehehe... because my mom did - and she hates subtitled dramas.

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
OMG! Don't even waste your money on this movie. My dad brought this movie and it was a waste. They cut out some much that it was hard to understand. If I ever have time I might upload it to youtube. Hmong Production cut too much of the detail out