Hmong Dubb Lakorn/Drama List 2013-2017

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome!
 I created this list to keep us all updated 
on lakorns that are being dubb each year.
These are some of the ones release at the end of last year! and some this year.

So far these new ones have been dubb as of 2015-2016:
1. Neung Nai Suang (Tso Tsoov Koj Los Lug Hlub) YKM Production
2. Ngao Jai (dubb by JT- Kev Sib Pab Ua Rau Muaj Kev Hlub and YKM- 3 Leeg 1 Txog Kev Hlub ) I hope JT did a better version at
    dubbing and cutting because YKM's beginning of Ngao Jai was not great at all...in my opinion~
3. Lilawadee Plerng (Vim Kev Tshawb Nhriav Thiab Lis Mob Siab) by JT Production. 
4. Waen Sawat (Lub Nplaib Coj Kev Hlub)(EQ and YKM dubb with same title?!!  I found that super awkward when I found YKM with the same cover photo and title as EQ.)
5. Nang Chada (Tuag Ua Dab Mam Rov Los Hlub & Vim Koj Thiaj Lis Mob Siab ) ( So many cuts in the YKM version! Hopefully the JT did a better job.) 
6. Leh Ratree (Nus Nqis Kev Hlub 2015)- JT Production (Can't wait to actually get this version of JT since no one else dubbed it...)
7. Puean and Paeng (Yub Los Txhawm Hlub Koj )-YKM Production- Spoiler***Sad Ending! 
8. Fun Fueng (Kev Hlub Tsis Xaiv Caj Ces)- Dubb by YKM too!
9. Lom Sorn Ruk (Vim Raug Dag Thiaj Tau Tus Hlub Zoo)- YKM Production. Actually love this one!
10. Dang Sawan Sarb (Phem Npaum Twg Los Yeej Hlub)- YKM did a great job in my opinion on this one. I liked the girl's voice for Da.
11. Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Txoj Kev Hlub Nyob Kev Deb & Raws Kuv Nplooj Siab Kom Kawg Ntuj & Txoj Kev Hlub Nyob Kev Ncua Ntev ) There are three versions of dubb- with three covers?! I have YKM version and I hated that they cut so many great parts out. If anyone have the other versions do let me know if they are good or not.
12. Kor Pen Jao Sao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Kuv Hlub Koj Tsis Muaj Hnub Hloov) - I personally loved this one out of YKM's creation dubbing this year.

Great and Matt Peeranee was in this one. 
13. Lueat Tat Lueat (Koj Thiaj Yog Tus Kuv Hlub)- Kan Kantathavorn is in here. I have almost all his drama collection with Mai Davika, lol  :)
14. Roy Leh Sanae Rai (2015) (Muaj Nyiaj Tsis Cuag Muaj Koj) - YKM Production.
15. Nang Sao Thong Soi (2015)- (Koj Yog Tus Kuv Tseem Tos)- YKM - Por and Ja.
16. Ruk Sood Rit (2014-2015)- (Kev Hlub Qab Zib) I am not sure which production dubb this yet.
17. Prao (Thiv Thaiv Tus Neeg Kuv Hlub) & (Xav Tau Txoj Kev Hlub Ywj Siab)
18. Fai Nai Wayu ( Dej Siab Txhawb Kev Hlub)- Aum & Matt. Currently Streaming @Youtube :)
19. Plerng Chimplee (Ham Yam Mob Ham Yam Hlub)

Kdramas & Chinese Dramas Dubbed:
  1. You Who Came From the Stars (Kdrama) (Tus Kuv Hlub Los Lwm Lub Ntuj Los)~ More like "Koj, Ua Los Ntawm Cov Hnub Qub Los." or the other way around... =_= ~ JT Production..
  2. King/Prince of LanLing! I love the original more... (Muab Kuv Txoj Sia Tiv Thaiv Kev Ywj Pheej) JT Production. (Tub Huab Tais Lan Ling ^^)

Lol, what's so hard about translating the title.
  3. When a Man Loves  (Mob Siab Vim Hlub Koj) 

These are some from 2014 or later yrs:
 1. Manee Sawad (Nkauj Zab Txoj Kev Hlub Tseeb) (2014) 
Currently Streaming @Youtube :)
 2. Jao Sao Salatan (Vim Niam Laus Wb Thiaj Sib Tau)
 3. Hua Jai Teaun (Txoj Kev Hlub Cov Cia Nruab Siab)
 4. Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan (Paj Ntshua Nplaim Cog Kev Hlub)
 5. Mae Kha (Vim Kev Khwv Noj Thiaj Hlub Koj)
 6. Sanaeha Sunya Kaen ( Dag Hlub Pauj Kev Ntsim Siab) 
 7. Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi ( Tos Ntsoov Hnub Ntsib Koj)
 8. Leh Nang Fah (Nkauj Noog Txog Kev Hlub)
 9. Samee Tee Tra (Muaj Kev Ntseeg Siab Muaj Kev Hlub)
10. Suparburoot Jutathep Series ( Hlub Tsis Qhia Siab Series dubb by EQ & also YKM Production dubbed them in different titles)
11. Cubic (Nraug Laib Zoo Nraug)

12. Phope Ruk  (Tus Ntsug Plig Nrhiav Txoj Kev Hlub Tseeb)
13. Yam Leum Chun (2014) (Hlub Dhau Thiaj Tso Tsis Tau)
14. Pan Ruk Pan Rai (2013) Siab Phem Tsis Tau Kev Hlub (Toomtam& Charabelle) Currently Streaming @Youtube :)
15. Pan Rai Phai Ruk (2013) Tswv Yim Phem Swb Kev Hlub (Matt Peeranee & Film R.)
16. Sood Sai Pan (2013) (Koom Cem Tsis Koom Siab) -YKM. (There are two version dubbed out there).
17. Dao Kaew Duen (Txoj Kev Hlub Ntawm Kev Npaum Suav) -Aum & Janie.
18. Dao Kaew Duen 2 (Not sure if dubbed yet). -Ken & Namtarn.
19.Koom Nang Kruan (Txoj Kev Hlub Ua Rau Sib Ntxhub).
20. Kaen Sanaeha (Ntxhub Koj Txhawm Rau Txoj Kev Hlub)
21. The Rising Sun 1 & 2 are also dubbed. (Mario, Taew, Nadech and Yaya).
22Ruk Sood Plai Fah ( Toj Siab Lub Chaw Tshua) Currently Streaming @Youtube :)
23. Buang Wan Wan (2013) (Nco Ntsoov Hlub Koj Lwm Tiam ) Currently Streaming @Youtube :)

2016 Updates:
1Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar (Raws Kev Npau Suav Tau Kev Hlub)
2. Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Txoj Kev Hlub Tsis Muaj Hnub Hnov Qab) 

There is a lot of lakorns each year, so I am sorry if I missed any. Feel free to add and let me know more titles of the new releases.
I really hope someone dubb Bangrajun and Sapai Jao :)

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
New dubb drama as of December and January releases!

Updates 2016:
1. คนละโลก / Khon La Lok 2015

(Kuv Txoj Sia Muab Tau Rau Koj)-YKM Production
2. คู่ปรับฉบับหัวใจ / Koo Prab Chabab Hua Jai
(Nplooj Siab Hlub Muab Tag Nhro Rau Koj Ib Leeg)-YKM Production
3. Thang Phan Kammathep / ทางผ่านกามเทพ
(Txoj Hmoo Coj Wb Los Sib Hlub)-YKM Production
4. Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur / สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ

(2 Lub Plawv Hlub Muab Rau Koj Ib Leeg) - YKM Production
Just bought this one today and can't wait to rewatch it in the dubb version.

Cheers!! :clap2:

Last edited:

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
4. Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur / สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ
(2 Lub Plawv Hlub Muab Rau Koj Ib Leeg) - YKM Production

Cheers!! :clap2:  :welcome1:[/quote]

Really...I was waiting to see if any hmong productions will dubbed this one. How many parts was there and did they cut alot of the scenes out.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
P'SweetXin said:
Welcome!
 I created this list to keep us all updated 
on lakorns that are being dubb each year.
These are some of the ones release at the end of last year! and some this year.
Thank-you so much! This will definitely help me with my Hmong language

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
vicki said:
4. Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur / สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ
(2 Lub Plawv Hlub Muab Rau Koj Ib Leeg) - YKM Production

Cheers!! :clap2:  :welcome1:
Really...I was waiting to see if any hmong productions will dubbed this one. How many parts was there and did they cut alot of the scenes out.

[/QUOTE] 
It has 7 parts. Not sure about the cut out scenes yet. But, I will definitely update you.

:heart: A small note: I actually like the girl's voice for the first time too. I think they changed the dubber's voice~like finally~ I felt like the other lady, who dubbed in the past, was so robotic and squeaky..like she was autotune. XD Just saying, so maybe it's just me.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
P'SweetXin said:

It has 7 parts. Not sure about the cut out scenes yet. But, I will definitely update you.

:heart: A small note: I actually like the girl's voice for the first time too. I think they changed the dubber's voice~like finally~ I felt like the other lady, who dubbed in the past, was so robotic and squeaky..like she was autotune. XD Just saying, so maybe it's just me.

thank you so much, that'll be awsome

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the list. I haven't purchase any Thai Dubbed in while. Was thinking about making a trip out to the flea market. So many good lakorns. I usually wait for tournament or New Years to purchase Thai Dubbed. It cheaper that way. LOL!

How are the voice for JT Production? I want a copy of Leh Ratree. I usually buy YKM Production. I like their voice a bit more. 

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the list. I haven't purchase any Thai Dubbed in while. Was thinking about making a trip out to the flea market. So many good lakorns. I usually wait for tournament or New Years to purchase Thai Dubbed. It cheaper that way. LOL!

How are the voice for JT Production? I want a copy of Leh Ratree. I usually buy YKM Production. I like their voice a bit more.
I wanted to reply to you about a week ago... but there were some issues with the website post. Anyways! Yes, I agree that it is cheaper to buy dubb lakorns at NY. I bargain there, more than I do with the local hmong stores too.

And I actually don't know how the voices sound like because JT Production is not available in my area yet and I couldn't buy Leh Ratree due to that. I do hope they are good because they dubbed some new drama last year and this year that I wanted. I am in the process of convincing the lady in the hmong dvd store, of where I live, to order them in to her store too. I'll see how it goes and update you guys :)

Got some information back. :)
JT Production
1-651-353-6735
Someone said that JT dubbers are the same as HA Production, but I don't know yet.

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Woohoo! YKM just released these two dramas as of last month ending. I haven't had the chance to
buy any of these yet, but here is an update. 4/3/16!

1.Tarm Ruk Keun Jai
(Txoj Kev Hlub Tsis Muaj Hnub Tsuag). Disc: 1-8e.
***Should have been originally named
(Hlub Rov Qab Mus Rau Hauv Lub Siab).

2. Fai Lang Fai 2015
(Muab Kev Hlub Lwv Kev Ntxub). Disc: 1-7e.
***Should have been originally named
(Hluav Taws Kub Hluav Taws).

Can they please, atleast translate the title of each lakorn correctly since they cut alot of parts already. ...o_O...
Anyways have a nice day everyone!~:p

Photo Cr. to Mong Ent.

AiRukHlubLove

sarNie Egg
I love your updates and lists here P'Sweet! I have to get Tarm Ruk Keun Jai! :p
I hope they use the same voice you mention above, for Mew's voice too!

Oh and by the way JT Production's voice sounds like this.
It was a scary Indian movie they dubbed, so I suppose the guy and girl sounds like this??

***WARNING:YES!! IT IS CREEPY...PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOLUME ON YOUR DEVICE.
Not responsible for any cost or damage to your spirits, so watch at your own cost. XD Lol.
It was the only JT clip I found on FB. Credit goes to uploader.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, here it is :)
Uploaded for us all! ^^

4/10/16: @ Updated about the Cut Scenes:
Yes, as we always known-they did cut out many minor things, such as the parts of Mint talking to her friends, Sang asking her who is in her room, Pat meeting Sang for the first time, Thun's sister getting kiss by Sang, Pu seeing ghosts around him, and you know, parts for comedy and such things that make the lakorn go smoother. They also cut the part she fainted and her parents came to see her..I wanted to see that part included,...eh it feels incomplete. But, the way they cut this series do make sense, except the part where he fainted and went to the hospital....uh you guys get it. :D There's just a bunch of cuts in all tiny pieces of this lakorn. I will note in the future, if they cut out any major parts! :( My advise for buying/watching the hmong dubb version is to watch the original first and then make a decision, if the lakorn is actually great or boring or else you'll be bummed out after watching or buying. :icon12:

Photo Cr. Me! (I scanned it from my dvd set.):)

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
@AiRukHlubLove Thanks! XD I just watched the clip and I think the voices for JT are okay. They sound like hmong dubbers that are not from Laos/ Thailand, maybe?...That's probably why the dubbing sounds a bit rough. Anyways, they've been dubbing those new thai lakorns that I want, so I really hope they do well in them :).

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for this new thread of recent lakorn that are dubb and upcoming lakorn.

Wow its been ages I watch a dubb lakorn in Hmong. I stop watching dubb since some of the new company have bad voice and they cut to much scene out. I love the olden day company back 90th their voice so better and match the actors and they didn't cut too many scene out but now some of the new company kind of suck with voice matching the actors either their voice sound to old or to kid voice or they play song to loud and talk so softy. That one thing that I get annoyed by.

My two cent....how I always and hope for one Hmong company to dubb Cheer lakorn but never get dubb at all I don't yet it is that why can't one Hmong company dubb one lakorn of Cheer in hmong at all. Cheer stared with Cee, Weir, New, Kan, Thanwa and Hmong company dubb Cee, New, Weir, Kan, Thanwa lakorn too so why are they skip over her lakorn when she star with them... like with "Wimarn Mapraw" Thawan star in that lakorn with Cheer but Hmong company dubb his lakorn with Pan. "Wimarn Mapraw" was a pretty good lakorn too why skip also Pla Lhong Fah with New. Its suck when two Hmong company fight to dubb same lakorn when they could have go find some new lakorn that haven't been dubb before. Its kind of sad they only dubb who they like. ....Sorry about my rambling....I just frustrate that they pass some good lakorn of Cheer up and not dubb it.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for this new thread of recent lakorn that are dubb and upcoming lakorn.

Wow its been ages I watch a dubb lakorn in Hmong. I stop watching dubb since some of the new company have bad voice and they cut to much scene out. I love the olden day company back 90th their voice so better and match the actors and they didn't cut too many scene out but now some of the new company kind of suck with voice matching the actors either their voice sound to old or to kid voice or they play song to loud and talk so softy. That one thing that I get annoyed by.

My two cent....how I always and hope for one Hmong company to dubb Cheer lakorn but never get dubb at all I don't yet it is that why can't one Hmong company dubb one lakorn of Cheer in hmong at all. Cheer stared with Cee, Weir, New, Kan, Thanwa and Hmong company dubb Cee, New, Weir, Kan, Thanwa lakorn too so why are they skip over her lakorn when she star with them... like with "Wimarn Mapraw" Thawan star in that lakorn with Cheer but Hmong company dubb his lakorn with Pan. "Wimarn Mapraw" was a pretty good lakorn too why skip also Pla Lhong Fah with New. Its suck when two Hmong company fight to dubb same lakorn when they could have go find some new lakorn that haven't been dubb before. Its kind of sad they only dubb who they like. ....Sorry about my rambling....I just frustrate that they pass some good lakorn of Cheer up and not dubb it.

You're Welcome! I agree with you. Most of Cheer's lakorn are not dubbed at all. I know that YKM and EQ recently dubbed Pang Sanaeha(2012) starring: Cheer. Kan, Tle and Min, if you are interest the names are Zoo Li Cas Los Hlub (EQ) and Ciaj Tuag Nrhiav Kom Tau Hlub Koj (YKM).

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
April to May Update: 4/29/16
Went to check out Tarm Ruk Keun Jai and saw Padiwarada release today with Puer Ter. Just a note that the girl's voice is really attractive now.
I'm glad they changed the dubbers. They should really consider changing the guy's voice now too. LOL~:p

1. ปดิวรัดา / Padiwarada
(Tus Neeg Zoo Ntxim Hlub) Disc: 1-7E.
Should have been named (Tus Me Poj Niam Ncaj Ncees) or (Tus Niam Tsev Ncaj Ncees) aka Beloved Loyal Wife.

2.เพื่อเธอ/ Puer Ter
(Txhua Yam Ua Txhawm Rau Tus Kuv Hlub) Disc:1-8E.
Should have been named
(Ua Txhaum Rau Koj).

***YKM has been improving their cover design. I think so far the covers from this year are going okay, but need more touch ups.

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
For those who are wondering about the cover~Here's the cover photo for Padiwarada and Puer Ter. :)
When I have more time, I will scan the HD Cover of these two.

Cr. photo~Mong Ent.
Edit by me.

Some things that I think, YKM can do is to add on a written summary of the drama and to put the warning smaller. Not everyone care about the warning anymore. It's just there, to instruct people that these lakorns belong to the thai channels and any misusages can be fine by it. But it is not the attention grabber of the lakorn T_T.

Last edited:

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, here it is :)
Uploaded for us all! ^^

4/10/16: @ Updated about the Cut Scenes:
Yes, as we always known-they did cut out many minor things, such as the parts of Mint talking to her friends, Sang asking her who is in her room, Pat meeting Sang for the first time, Thun's sister getting kiss by Sang, Pu seeing ghosts around him, and you know, parts for comedy and such things that make the lakorn go smoother. They also cut the part she fainted and her parents came to see her..I wanted to see that part included,...eh it feels incomplete. But, the way they cut this series do make sense, except the part where he fainted and went to the hospital....uh you guys get it. :D There's just a bunch of cuts in all tiny pieces of this lakorn. I will note in the future, if they cut out any major parts! :( My advise for buying/watching the hmong dubb version is to watch the original first and then make a decision, if the lakorn is actually great or boring or else you'll be bummed out after watching or buying. :icon12:

Photo Cr. Me! (I scanned it from my dvd set.):)

Thank so much. How much does it cost for the whole set? I would love to buy a copy but I don't know where they sale it.