Hmong Dubbed: Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jung

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Well..I just went to my aunt house yesterday and found out she just finish dubbing parts 1-3 of Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong w/ Janie and Ken...do if anyone is interested...LOL..they're soo fast it hasn't even ended in Thailand yet...eheeheehee..the dubbing is good...the studio is Sun Production...

klee410

sarNie Egg
Well..I just went to my aunt house yesterday and found out she just finish dubbing parts 1-3 of Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong w/ Janie and Ken...do if anyone is interested...LOL..they're soo fast it hasn't even ended in Thailand yet...eheeheehee..the dubbing is good...the studio is Sun Production...
who do i contact to buy this movie?? I want to watch it when it's finish being dubbed. thx..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno wen they'll finish dubbing because it hasn't even finish airing in Thailand yet..umm..i have their phone # if u want it now...or do u want it after they finish dubbing the whole set?? i haven't even seen the cover yet...my dad juz finished dubbing part 3 the other day..and brought it home 2day..so i dunno if it's out yet??

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i gotta see this.

because doesnt pup (potato) sing the theme song.
which is sooo good.
makes me think of pup and then ken.

wow.
i want to see it.
but im not really into the dub.
dubs are only my last resort :eek:

klee410

sarNie Egg
yeah give me the number so that I can order when they have it ready or when they are done because I would like to own the movie...and thanks again.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
they're number is (559)433-8970

if-only i still have to watch "nueng nai sung" it seemed like such a fairy tale lakorn..even though Ken secretly has a naughty side to him..eheehe..

but the story starts off with Poo (Ken) the son of a rich guy, who had just came back from the US. And when I said JUST CAME BACK..i mean just came back...30 min. and he immediately rent a boat and went out to sea. Don't ask me why. Then in comes Vina (Janie) She goes to this yacht out at sea to attend a party her mother had asked her to, but when she got there, there was no one besides her and some male workers. She later finds out that her mother had sold her to the Boss, because her mother owe them money. Vina fought her way out and jumped into the sea. She swam desparatly away from them and happen to swim into Poo's boat. She tips the boat over and they both ended up in the water. In the morning they both have washed up on shore alive, but on a deserted island. They do not get along, but helped each other to survive and try to find a way back home. They build a raft and left for home. Unfortunatly before the reach dry land they ran into a storm and their raft was destroy. But fortunatly the washed up on shore, and this time where there were people..so basically the lakorn is them trying to get back home. They run into many problems and many people, along with the people Vina was firstly sold to occassionally showing up to try and kidnap her. Along the way, through all the arguing they slowly fall for each other. While at home, Chai, a worker for the Boss Vina was sold to, slowly persuades his girlfriend, who works for Poo's father to try and get some important documents from him. Poo's father desprately looks for Poo, and Poo's friend who likes him, the nang'rai (forgot her name) is also looking for him. They both will also run into problems of their own.

I know doesn't seem to interesting, that's not because the lakorn isn't but because i'm a bad summarizier. But I highly recommand this lakorn because it's soo halirious....very entertianning I love Ken & Janie, they have a very interesting relationship...eheehe..soo cute...if u're a fan of these two..it's a must watch...plus the dubbing is soo good soo far...i luv the gal who dubbed for Janie...just the typical nang'ek dubber..but somehow this lakorn she's soo much better...more realistic...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i just watched half of episode one on youtube.
in english subs.

i dont know about cha'll,
but it's hard for me to watch the dubb ones.
i use to be fine, but then their mouths not matching
the words started to annoy me.
im very picky too, that's why.

but this is a good lakorn.
anything that involves ken is always good, right?
and janie is tall too. acts pretty good.

thanks.
i hope they have good names in the hmong one.
and not like... 'chee meng' and ... 'kao nou' all the time. :D

but anyways. great!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh! No..they kept the Thai names...Ken is Poo <--- i find tat name so adorable...and Janie is Vina...eheehe...

I'm willing to upload clips of the hmong dubbed version if someone can teach me how to rip and upload from dvd...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
love this lakorn so cute.. best thai lakorn ever!! ken and janie are too cute thanks for the summary! i hope the voices suit them. i have not watched any dubbed hmong movies for a long time now.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Is this a thai lakorn? one question if you dont mind, do they have permission to dubb these movies?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not sure..

but even though they don't have permission from the producers of the lakorn themselves...they might have lincense in dubbing lakorns / movie so it doesn't matter if they have permission or not...from the producer/ directors

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
i just bought this the other day. there's four parts so far. not sure if more has been released yet! hopefully soon! SUN PRODUCTIONS did a great job..

BUT PLEASE ASK THEM TO LOWER THE BACKGROUND MUSIC!! IT IS TOO LOUD AND IT'S MORE FOR A CHINESE TYPE OF MOVIE. AND IT GETS ANNOYING BECAUSE THEY PLAY IT SOO MUCH! AND THE MUSIC THEY PLAY DOES NOT MATCH THE SCENE AT ALL!! LIKE A SCENE THAT WOULD BE SERIOUS BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING CHASED BY GUYS WITH GUNS...THE MUSIC IS STILL THE SAME, KINDA CHEERY MUSIC. I SWEAR IT IS ON REPEAT..LIKE 10 SECOND REPEAT!!! PLEASE ASK THEM TO NOT DO THAT IN THE FUTURE!! AND TO LOWER IT!! SOME OF THE SCENES, I CAN'T REALLY HEAR THEM TALK, BECAUSE THE MUSIC IS SO LOUD!!

i saw the thai version, and it was great, so i am glad that they have already dubbed this!!

besides the music...SUN PRODUCTION did a great job. and they didn't cut out too much. but i think i may be calling them this weekend to give my inputs about that music. it annoyed the HECK out of me!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i just bought this the other day. there's four parts so far. not sure if more has been released yet! hopefully soon! SUN PRODUCTIONS did a great job..

BUT PLEASE ASK THEM TO LOWER THE BACKGROUND MUSIC!! IT IS TOO LOUD AND IT'S MORE FOR A CHINESE TYPE OF MOVIE. AND IT GETS ANNOYING BECAUSE THEY PLAY IT SOO MUCH! AND THE MUSIC THEY PLAY DOES NOT MATCH THE SCENE AT ALL!! LIKE A SCENE THAT WOULD BE SERIOUS BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING CHASED BY GUYS WITH GUNS...THE MUSIC IS STILL THE SAME, KINDA CHEERY MUSIC. I SWEAR IT IS ON REPEAT..LIKE 10 SECOND REPEAT!!! PLEASE ASK THEM TO NOT DO THAT IN THE FUTURE!! AND TO LOWER IT!! SOME OF THE SCENES, I CAN'T REALLY HEAR THEM TALK, BECAUSE THE MUSIC IS SO LOUD!!

i saw the thai version, and it was great, so i am glad that they have already dubbed this!!

besides the music...SUN PRODUCTION did a great job. and they didn't cut out too much. but i think i may be calling them this weekend to give my inputs about that music. it annoyed the HECK out of me!!
LOL...gal! i've been telling my aunt too..but she doesn't get it...i tink she'll listen to her customers more than her niece....i reallie enjoyed the gal who dubbed for Janie...seriously...the on for Ken also..they did a great job...so far I tink parts 1-5 are finished....6 & 7 are on their way...

something that i love about the dubbing is tat they Ken & Janie call each other "Neeg" which is a correct translation for "Khun"...eheehe...and i dun recall hmong dubbing who used the word "neeg" to refer to the other person..even wen most lakorns they call each other tat...

suavaj

sarNie Egg
Oh! No..they kept the Thai names...Ken is Poo <--- i find tat name so adorable...and Janie is Vina...eheehe...

I'm willing to upload clips of the hmong dubbed version if someone can teach me how to rip and upload from dvd...

plz upload clips of this lakorn....really want to see the difference between the HMONG dubbed and the original. Can't help on the the ripping part... I, myself don't even know how to rip dvd's....I think there was a post about how to rip dvd's but I can't find it anymore. well if anyone knows how to rip dvd's plz inform me too.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awwww.....i saw the dubbed one and the pr'ek voice really match ken...he had a great voice i give him a 5/5...... :D

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
awwww.....i saw the dubbed one and the pr'ek voice really match ken...he had a great voice i give him a 5/5...... :D
What!!!!!!..i can't believe that you would say that because pe-ken voice is way better then that hmong guys voice! i though his voice was gay it was not as good as the guy who dubbed for "kong-pok" from SKY prodution...i am so in love with that hmong guy voice..i like so want to see that hmong guy...as for the guy who dubbed for ken i think that his voice sound like a FAT guy dubbing...SORRY if i was too harsh but gosh i was mad becasue i just started to wacth that movie!