Hmong dubbed thai lakorns

Fearless

sarNie Adult
hey guys!
those that are SKY production fan....which i am one myself....well, my mother called them the other day and asked if they have anynew movies out yet, and the lady told my mother that they will be having two new movies out. she told my mother the story line and it sound intersting. so now i can't wait.

Do you know which movies they are?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
well this was dubbed by EQ entertainment and they suck..

it's just that i like the thai version...that's y i bought it....

:)

leurd nai din was okay.. but .. the dubbin got me annoyed .. but itts alright though xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sky production.. hmm i dont know wat they r gonna sub next .. maybe i should ask my aunt.. she is like their relative and they alwaise give her any new movie.. or dramas for free.. so .. i'll ask her when i see her.. xp lol..^______________^ ..

MizViz

sarNie Adult
sky production.. hmm i dont know wat they r gonna sub next .. maybe i should ask my aunt.. she is like their relative and they alwaise give her any new movie.. or dramas for free.. so .. i'll ask her when i see her.. xp lol..^______________^ ..
LUCKY ^_^

sulad

sarNie Adult
hey guys!
those that are SKY production fan....which i am one myself....well, my mother called them the other day and asked if they have anynew movies out yet, and the lady told my mother that they will be having two new movies out. she told my mother the story line and it sound intersting. so now i can't wait.
Really.
Hopefully it's Jum Leuy Ruk.
I like their dubbing.
If they do dubbed it, I'll totally buy it.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i went to store today and saw that they did already dubbed the kwan and Weir... man i was hoping to c Jam loey rak... but none yet.. but i bought the one rome and rita played n it...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I stopped buying dubbed hmong movies during 7th grade.
They cut too many scenes.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i went to store today and saw that they did already dubbed the kwan and Weir... man i was hoping to c Jam loey rak... but none yet.. but i bought the one rome and rita played n it...
um... how many parts does the one kwam and Weir have in hmong dubbed
and which production is it from

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I stopped buying dubbed hmong movies during 7th grade.
They cut too many scenes.
that's true and it annoys me to, but you know how most lakorn don't have offical subs and there aren't really any companies that sub lakorn so the quickest way to understand the lakorn is dub...even if sometimes it ruins it... ><

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Here's the cover I think there's 9 parts

umm... do you know which company dubbed this
cause im thinking of ordering it
but i don't know who dubbed it
can you comment me and tell me
welp thanx

Fearless

sarNie Adult
bearzy, sorry I haven't seen the hmong version yet so I don't know who dubbed it.. but I'm assuming it's TNT but not sure... maybe someone who's seen it can help you out.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
well, i found out the title last night...i am so happy that SKP PRODUCTION is dubbing "SB" i am like soooooooo...happy to fing out from my mom...and yes, thanks god SKY is dubbing this drama...i will so buy it from them! i am soo happy!
because i bought "JLR" and the dubbing was so gay...i hate the girl voices...it sound like she is trying too much...it funny because at times she turn her voice to sofe and athen too low...i an okay with the guy but i like sky production guy better...i love that guy voice...it so cute and sweet!
i love it!
anyways, i think that you guys would love to hear the news too because i was like carzy when my told me that sky is dubbing this drama!
SAWAN BIENG ALL THE WAY!
thanks SKY PRODUCTION for dubbing my fav. drama!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
well, i found out the title last night...i am so happy that SKP PRODUCTION is dubbing "SB" i am like soooooooo...happy to fing out from my mom...and yes, thanks god SKY is dubbing this drama...i will so buy it from them! i am soo happy!
because i bought "JLR" and the dubbing was so gay...i hate the girl voices...it sound like she is trying too much...it funny because at times she turn her voice to sofe and athen too low...i an okay with the guy but i like sky production guy better...i love that guy voice...it so cute and sweet!
i love it!
anyways, i think that you guys would love to hear the news too because i was like carzy when my told me that sky is dubbing this drama!
SAWAN BIENG ALL THE WAY!
thanks SKY PRODUCTION for dubbing my fav. drama!
omg so sky dubbed jlr n now sawan biang.. kools... n the gurl's voice isnt that good for jlr.. hmmmmmmmm .. i'll have to hear it for myself muahahaha lol.. xp..