Hmong Dubbed Thai Movies

kaitlynzvang

sarNie Egg
Okay... the last time I watched these thai lakorns/movies I was like five so I don't remember exactly how the movies go, but I think this is how the plot went:

Thai Lakorn/Movie ONE:
Main guy is a dating three different ethnic girls (japanese, thai, and chinese?). His "secretary?" is in charge of changing the things in his office to fit each girl's ethnic background. She has to lug in a shopping cart filled with each preferred ethnic items. As time goes on he ends up falling in love with his secretary and the three girls find out that they were being played by him.

Thai Lakorn/Movie TWO:
This was set in older/ancient thai. i really can't remember a whole lot, but one scene is still stuck in my head. The main girl was trying to run away and the guy she was "engaged?" to went after her. He was wearing these made out of aluminum foil glove-type things that made it possible for him to crush and kill people easily. Another scene was when the main girl's mom had said that his mouth still smelled of milk.

Sorry, if these descriptions only made you more confused. If you could understand even a little, some feedback will be helpful. Thanks!! ;)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The first one is Neeg Zoo Nraug starring Ton Jakkrit and Anne T, i think. Lol. I used to love that movie and the hmong song Neeg Zoo Nraug too. :)

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
erinhang said:
Does anyone know the name of Pin Anong hmong dubb version?
Yes it is, "Mob Npaum Twg Los Tseem Hlub". I think they uploaded it once on youtube, but something happen and the uploader deleted it :(