-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT HAVEN'T READ THIS, PLEASE READ:

CLICK HERE FOR THE BAD NEWS

CLICK HERE FOR THE GOOD NEWS

I delete all the dubbing voice and music from my harddrive and my sister harddrive. So do not ask me to re-due or fix anypart. Because I do not have it. I only have the oringal video and the dubbed video.

EDITED BY:
COVER_GIRL

CAST/DUBBED BY:

Jae Hyun = Sean
Yooli = hliyaj
Man 1 = Kong
Man 2 = Junior
Man 3 = Junior
Man 4 = Kong
Man 5 = Kong
Man 6 = Kong
Man 7 = Kong
Girl 1= COVER_GIRL
Girl 2 = if-only
Girl 3 = Bao
Girl 4 = daisy_changstah

Meet Princess Good For Nothing

CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DUBBED VERSION:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DIQ26F5F

THIS IS NOT FOR SALE OR RENT! ONLY SHARING TO OTHER'S!
If you want to share HDT Video, then must gave credit to HDT.
********************************************************************************​

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Since my net were out, everything is still the same. I feel like today is June 20. Why HDT haven't choose a movie to dubb yet? Choose a video for our next project. If no one say anything. Then i'll be the one who get to choose. :lmao: I know lot's of movie and short video. :shocked: but then all the one i know is korean...lol...so if you don't want us to dub Korean video, then tell us the video you want HDT to dub.

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
Thanks COVER_GIRL for all your hard work. I think you should choose the next project since it's you who does all the editing and you take more time than anyone else.

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
THANKS A MILLION..........IMMA DOWNLOAD IT RIGHT NOW

:w000t:

:w000t:

COVER_GIRL should be the one to select the next dubb...... :lol:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
WOW!!!! it's so amazing! i love it! just got done watching it! it's so touching! lol....it was awesome! i like all the song that you import in it....especially 4l song at the end....great job team!

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
karenyang, i 'm glad that you like it.

hliyaj and VENOM559, i dunno. Since i already choose this video. i'll let someone choose their's.

hliyaj, yeah i think that we did a great job. Thanks to you.

cecilia

Staff member
yeah..i'm downloading it now..can't wait..thanks all for the hard work..

will definitely leave comments once i'm done with eric's banjun..:lol:
i can't wait to tell my sister this..she so gonna love you guys..

editted:
you guy did a nice job..i enjoyed it alot..HDT dubbing team rocks! looking forward fore more vdo in the future .. i'm amaze cuz you know..if all of you guy like live close by..i'm sure this will be the best fan project ever..in anotehr word..won't hear too much of the whole intercom thing..:lol:..

thanks all again...ooh..one more thing..i like hli's voice....she did a nice job..and sean's doing a fine job too..keep it up guys.. :w000t: ..so proud of you all :p ..ahh..the supporting actors / actress rock too..

the editing part rocks too..i love how you guy introduce eric with sounder' music..how cool..and maybe rephrase some of the wording cuz sometime it sorta like saying something backward..:lol: ..

ooh..i know what i love- the music at the wedding remind me of some funeral home stuff..that was funny :lmao:

btw..are you guy only doing vdo less than 1 hours?...maybe you can finish more banjun drama of eric and hjh .. :sweat:

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia, thanks for your comment and i'm glad that you like it. HAHA...yeah i know that there's still lot's of eric and hjh banjun drama but is really hard to find eng-sub. I'm sure sure if we only do short video, cause it depend on the team.

VENOM559, thanks Venom for uploading to youtube. I was going to upload there but too busy. :lmao: Is a good thing that you did it.

Do you guy's want us to dubb a movie or short video? This will help me to choose a movie to dubb. Thanks.

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
I have something to say.......

On HDT's next dubb anyone who wanna help us should be serious about it, you can't say one thing and not do the other, you gotta be serious, because cover_gurl is working hard on these movies for us...

anyone on the team that has not given IF-ONLY your profile, then do it right away.....PM IF-ONLY.

VENOM559 also wants to be on the next movie.......

go-kart

sarNie Egg
yup yup yup. i was looking forward to dubbing the first movie they picked =) but its aight.

:D we should dub a series! eh.. if you're up for it, cover_gurl? i think that would be fun. if not, a short video would be fine?

o yeh, i pm'ed if-only my profile thing already, but i dont think she updated it yet? o_O er.. yeah. oh well.

anyways.. WHAT'S NEXT??? :D :D :D

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Since is kinda hard for me to go back and forth from my house to my sister house. I guess i'll just do short video. If you guy's really want to do movie, then maybe i'll try. But if you guy's didn't see me in here for a more then two week, then that mean that i'm rally busy and can't help. Then VENOM559 could help out. Cause he's a great person. lol....These are some short video i found...Too much for me to choose, so help me out. Watch at youtube.

FIRST LOVE
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE

MOST UNFORGETTABLE LOVE
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE A
PART FIVE B

UM...TO LAZY TO POST ALL HERE, JUST CHECK IT OUT HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=banj...ideo_avg_rating

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
I lOve Both OF These Banjum drama. DBSG ROCKS!

If we do Unforgettable Love, the only problem would be getting enough guys to dub. So, first love would be a good choice. But, anyhow, either one is fine.

Whichever the choice is, I WANNA HELP on the next dub!!! COUNT ME IN!!!!!

ALSO, princess-good-for-nothing, was GREAT! LOveD IT!!!!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for working so hard on this dubbing project. I hope that you will be able to post some download links for us too, I would love to show your work to my family... Thanks a million!!

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
Thanks cecilia. I really like how it turned out except my mic wasn't as good. I think we should work on short videos first. We need to know people are dedicated to dubbing. Whatever COVER_GIRL chooses we'll do. If there's going to be a next project, I'll let everyone choose their parts, whatever is left over for the girl's, I'll take. If not, I'll wait for the finished project.