-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
what ever we are dubbing next....COUNT ME IN.... I also wanna try Unforgettable Love, but do not listen to me. Any vid you choose, I will be there to help 100%....

(this is for ppl that can hear there breath when they speak on the mic.)

remember when recording your voice, don't speak to close to your microphone, and also adjust the volumn of your microphone to fit your pc, cause if you don't, you can hear statics. And believe me it took me a long time to learn how to use a microphone correctly.

:lmao:

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you all for working so hard on this dubbing project. I hope that you will be able to post some download links for us too, I would love to show your work to my family... Thanks a million!!
Thanks angelxmdawb. I'm not sure if you mean this, but anyways here's the download link to MPG4N. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DIQ26F5F

Oh...about our next project. Since two people vote for Unforgettable Love, we could try for that first and then later, if we didn't find any short video to dubb then we could go for first love. But daisy_changstah was right...Unforgettable Love has too many guy's. It okay for the girl, since we has so many. hahaha.....if we can't find enough guy for Unforgettable Love, then has to skip that one and move on to First Love.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
COVER_GIRL said:
Thanks angelxmdawb. I'm not sure if you mean this, but anyways here's the download link to MPG4N. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DIQ26F5F

Oh...about our next project. Since two people vote for Unforgettable Love, we could try for that first and then later, if we didn't find any short video to dubb then we could go for first love. But daisy_changstah was right...Unforgettable Love has too many guy's. It okay for the girl, since we has so many. hahaha.....if we can't find enough guy for Unforgettable Love, then has to skip that one and move on to First Love.
[post="140022"][/post]​

awww-- if my hubby would be interested then I would ask him and myself to help with the dubbings too.... but I don't think he will chip in - since he is NOT a drama person... lolz... that's why I'm counting on all you girls and guys to make another cool project! Thanks so much!!

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i'm watching it RIGHT NOW!!!
my sissssa got it =P en umm.. so far its getting somewhere =)

GOOD JOB!!

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
aw i wanna watch it but unfortunately because of my dial up connection i can't :( . but either way, i'm sure both drama a good.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i love it! omg! big big Thanks and GOOD JOB to the dubbers. hliyaj's voice is good. i like her hmong.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
xxmiss_maixx said:
i love it! omg! big big Thanks and GOOD JOB to the dubbers. hliyaj's voice is good. i like her hmong.
[post="140335"][/post]​

haha I agreee... my favorite was when she said eating noodles will make "you lus ntsis muaj os os" .. haha.. however it is spelt in Hmong.. heehee... :lmao:

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
i'm sorry...but then i can't help to edit for the next video. VENOM559, you could do the editting. Also choose your next video and pm VANOM559. Sorry guy's, i'm really busy.

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
since no won knows what we are dubbing, imma go back to my style of dubbing. Imma continue dubbing my own stuff in the mean while.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lmao: me too...still trying to finish dubbing dby with my bro and sis....so when its decided...remember i'll be here to help out... ;)

minankumo

sarNie Adult
i was hopping with u guys can dubb a thai drama call oom ruk (chain of love) has 13 episode
its a good series. this one has english sub for epic 1&2.

its funny n sad n loving. this drama makes me cry i alrady watch up tp epic 10

for more information chain of love

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
really?? if they subs all of it... then that's not a bad idea.

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
NEKOYUYU :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:

WHY NEKOYUYU..............WHY...............TORRENTS

just kidding :lmao: Imma try to download it and check out the movie...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
Annoucement! New Project

I’m going to be needing 3 guys and two girls on our new project called “Romance Solver” since I’m going to be editing this video I just went ahead and choose this one. It’s a Banjun Drama starring Bi Rain and I don’t know the girl’s name but if anyone know tell me! Here’s the character’s list

JoonHyuk: Venom559
TaeYoung: Hli Yaj
Che MinYoung:
Father: Venom559
Girl 1: Bao

To watch
Part 1
Part 2

If there are more than one girls/guys requesting for the same part I’ll have them do one scene and have you guys vote on it anonymously. So please PM me if you want a part in here or contact me in some ways! Tell me before 30th

oh yeah if anyone know the girl's name can you tell me?

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
no it's not A Love to Kill, it's a Banjun Drama like Meet Princess Good for Nothing. It's only about 23 minutes long.

Here's the summary for this drama

4 months ago MinYoung reject TaeYoung. Now she's back and very pretty and engaged to Rain. Now MinYoung is willing to do whatever it takes to win TaeYoung back back will he get her in the end??