Hmong Female Singer claims Sornram kissed her

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
I believe her family had some connections to the Hmong ppl that co-sponsored the thing, so I felt like it was kind of a set-up already...like they'd choose her, you know? They called all sorts of crazy bets, it was supposed to go SLOW from a dollar and up, but things got outta hand. Oh, well. Sornram is SO adorable. And the Thai chick that sang before he did, "Cal"? She's pretty and has a pretty good voice, but of course everyone wanted to see HIM and no one paid attention...
WTF! FYI! im SUNNY IM THE ONE WHO UR REFERING TO! JUST FOR THE RECORD all i knoe ish the girl's from SARN cuss i saw her checking out my sarn profile! and for u to being saying we set up that shiit, HELL NO ANIT IT KOOL! and more more thang we MAY BE HMONG but there's no way in hell i'm related to that girl! everyone had a chance to bid and so be it SHE WON and paid her dees! AND IF UR WONDERING WHY IM SO TICK GET YOUR FACT RIGHT BEFORE U ASSUME SOMTHANG CUSS IT MAKES A ASS OUT OF U N ME! && IT WAS OFFENSIVE! AND HER NAME IS KAL NOT CAL!

pze

sarNie Adult
im with sunny on that....i was part of the co-sponsors with sunny n a few of the other girls.....

n just to let u know i dont appreciate u sitting there assuming things like this....because it aint true...yeah shes hmong n were all hmong but just because she was singing and she got picked doesnt mean that we are related....we have no voice in who gets picked or wat not...everyone was given the chance to bid n if u werent bidding or if u bid n didnt get picked thats not our fault....ive never seen the girl in my life....

n just for the recorded.....he didnt kiss her she asked for a kiss...cause she said she wanted it to be different this time....

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
That's it? Just a little over a hundred dollars to meet him back stage? Dude, considering how much we paid for an American cncert ticket, which does not even include backstage, I say a little over a hundred dollar is really cheap.

pze

sarNie Adult
it wasnt backstage...they were auctioning his polo shirt onstage.....everything took place on stage....no one was allowed in the back....

pze

sarNie Adult
You should ask yourself? If she is americanized....would she cared to know noom and sing the kind of music she sings (she is a very good Mos Lam singer). would she watch Thai Lakorn would she even know how to speak Hmong. I was also there and I heard her when she was on stage performing, she spoke FLUENT Hmong and I've seen her in our Hmong community.......she is sometimes even adored more and better than our MN Miss HMONG pageants!

I have no relation or have never talked or met her up front but......after reading all your blogs/replies.....it just seems like you all are STRAIGHT UP jealous or something...because if you dont trash on her and Noom on stage then you start trashing about her family and her as an artist. JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTHS.....this is why Hmong aint getting no where because when we see someone talented or successful and lucky....you all just talk your SMACk and never shut up......all you got to do is praise their accomplishmetns and admit that your FUCKED up jealous......when someone suceeds in the American society as a leader you trash that they are too AMERICANIZED.....when they speak Hmong fluent and is adore by the Hmong community you trash that they're a show off.......what is your POINT!?

just my thougths from a Hmong girl to another......think this over before you reply!

hi5 sister....so true so true.....

pze

sarNie Adult
yeah, kal is hella HOT. she kinda looks like kob. but at the end of the concert when they were leaving, my neice had waved to her and kal just ignored her and had this REALLY grouchy and b*tchy look! no kidding--i was gonna ask her for an autograph too but then that look straight-up scared me away! she was probably tired (or upset that everyone was crazy over noom), but WAY TO TREAT A DAMN FAN. at least put on a good face and pretend like you're happy until you get away from the crowd! lol. noom did. huh...i guess that's what happens when you're raised here in america.

u could have asked for her autograph....shes those kind of people that looks grouchy but if u talk to her then she talks back.....shes actually really friendly...n yes she was really tired...they all were including us.....im sorry to hear that u felt that way.....but i confirm shes really nice.....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
OMG why is this kiss such a big deal?
SINCE they are GREAT actors, it could be that they were acting the whole concert out just for the MONEY..
their whole life could be an act, but whatever i'm not a fan so it's not a big deal :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG. How lucky of her! My heart would totally melt if I got kissed by my favorite actor! Num said that himself that he wants to marry a Hmong lady? Wow!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
OMG why is this kiss such a big deal?
SINCE they are GREAT actors, it could be that they were acting the whole concert out just for the MONEY..
their whole life could be an act, but whatever i'm not a fan so it's not a big deal :)

yeah it's TRUE it anit a BIG DEAL but PEOPLE just make it a BIG DEAL and some were JEALOUS!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
lucky her!
that was very sweet!...yep yep..i got a kiss from him too when we were taking picture..its so funny because i asked for the kiss..."gay right"...but its was cute...gosh, noom was HOT! i kiss him and then he kiss me on the check...very sad i wanted the mouth...hehehehe...well, i wish! its a very long dream to get too. franch kiss...hehehehe...its okay at least i got to kiss him and he kiss me back...it was good that my cousin got a shot of that kiss. it was like monents to remermber!....

Kelly

All I can say is I want to be the first hmong grl to kiss DAN....aahaha Num he aight to me lol.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
all in all, i'm sure num would have been glad to kiss every fan's cheek if he had the time. or if you simply asked! lol. so really, no big deal. B)

but if he kissed you without you asking him to, now THAT would be a big deal! :D

s395299

sarNie Egg
Hehehe I asked him for a kiss...anyways during the auctioning of the t-shirt in the fresno concert num said who ever bids highest will not only get the signed t-shirt but also a kiss but two of the shirts were won by guys and another one by a woman but i think she was shy so she didn't want the kiss...the t-shirts went up to $100 to $150 something like that and i think those people were just randomly chosen...and when fans were handing him flowers and money he even asked then kissed a few lucky gals on the cheeks

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, I was there, too! That girl is *such* a show-off, my cousin said everywhere she and her family go, she brings her CD to sing...Her voice is OK...But he was a sweetie...

It wasn't an old lady that kissed him on the mouth...this bigger Hmong chick, probably in her mid-20s, went to give him a flower and tried to smooch him on the mouth...He jerked back and basically brushed her off, it was so embarassing...She was so stupid to try and do that because 1. he doesn't want to catch germs! ewww.... 2. he doesn't want his fans thinking that if one can do that and he's OK with it, another one will...

Overall a pretty good concert...I hated the lines and the picture thing took forever to get us our pics, but Sornram is SOOO adorable...

I got to give him roses and kiss his cheek and hug him...awww...nws ntxim hlub tiag tiag li and he's SO much more handsome in real life.

SO that girl was not the only one who get to kiss him on the cheek. You did too. COol....

kulyia

RUK
well iknoe ihavent or seen her before but she does look like a show off, and you know alot of hmong girls tend to like to show off...not all of them but some..espicially to older people and or famous ones..that get on my nerves..but anyhow..she is pretty.but im mad because she told him to kiss her..when he should be offering..lol..anyhow..he is soo hawt in my sis camera!!

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
im with sunny on that....i was part of the co-sponsors with sunny n a few of the other girls.....

n just to let u know i dont appreciate u sitting there assuming things like this....because it aint true...yeah shes hmong n were all hmong but just because she was singing and she got picked doesnt mean that we are related....we have no voice in who gets picked or wat not...everyone was given the chance to bid n if u werent bidding or if u bid n didnt get picked thats not our fault....ive never seen the girl in my life....

n just for the recorded.....he didnt kiss her she asked for a kiss...cause she said she wanted it to be different this time....

Ok, things are starting to make sense now. Thanks for explaining everything.