Hmong Girl Band...Anyone???

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
OK Sarnie girls....

I came to this forum for help once upon a time looking for actors and singers and everyone laughed at me..lol... no hard feelings because we were a young company. But now...its an all different story...

How many of you girls can sing...I mean ACTUALLY sing.

I have always wanted an all girl band, however, knowing what I know from this year trying to produce an almost all boy band...lets just say that I am very wary of fake people...lols

So.. I need you Sarnie girls opinion before I start on this second part of my journey. We are almost done with our drama, thus once completed we will be concentrating on our current band until this year is out.

Meanwhile I would like to start looking for a few girls (maybe three) with unique vocals to form this girl group. The girls I'm looking for would have to reside either in Sacramento, or surrounding cities.
or...in southern CALI....you must reside in Orange County or the surrounding close by cities. I would prefer that you reside in the OC since I live here, but SAC is good too because our sister company is there.

You MUST HAVE A RIDE REGARDLESS because I am so sick and tired of running all over trying to pick people up in different cities. The vocal lessons, dance lessons and studio time will all happen in SAC or OC depending where we find our talents so if you are not serious then do not reply. You will not be sharing a vocal coach with our current group unless deemed necessary. Whatever they do will not affect you.

You will be the next opening act for our current planned boy group who is right on the heels of our current group getting ready to release their album and MV. If all goes as planned then the group who is currently in training right now should have their album out next year while you'll be hard in training for your album.

Please be aware that your album will not happen until 2010. Until then you will have to come in for vocal and dance training. That does not mean that you will sit quietly behind the scenes and watch the others perform. You will be doing the show circuits and we will be judging to see what the audiences reactions are towards your group. That is the best way for you to gain experience and for us to know if your group will be marketable. This is after all..a business.

I would love one girl to have strong vocals(like Mariah Carey) , one a little softer like Debbie Gibson, and another in between. You MUST know how to speak HMONG Fluently and be willing to learn how to read and write hmong. It is very important for me to be able to market you to our Hmong People before we look into other options. No matter what, we are hmong and I need to know that you will maintain your roots as a hmong kid. If any of you girls are interested please let me know.

If you have any suggestions do feel free to voice your opinion so that we can make this girl group
the best ever!

Thanks!
PC Vaj~SEG

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thanks 4 sharing sounds fun....i can sing...but...have school so won't be able to participate...but i'll help spread the words.....

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
this made me smile.
sounds really good.
so positive.

well, how would a person know if they can sing?
everyone thinks that they can sing, you know what i mean?

then im out. cant sing for anything. :p

i really would love to support morally though.
i think this is really a good idea.
and i really think how you pace the training and preparation of the group is great.
i really think that will benefit the girls, whoever they will be.

im excited to hear more.
i'll be the first fan!!!!! ehehhehee. :)

good luck girls!!!
let 'em hear ya'll!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i nominate ms.shoua lo!
hahahahahahaha
I can't sing for sh*t.
but I live in San Diego so I can help spread the word.
:D
a voice like Mariah Carey's,
goodness, i really hope you do find a voice like Mariah Carey's
that will be so hard to search for.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
see, SEG, a lot of girls in here are interested, but we have other priorities, and Cali is too far from where most of us live too... It's not because we laughed at you.

Good luck :)

cecilia

Staff member
whatever to bring the HMONG LOVE .. i'm with you. i live too far and can't sing .. wish whoever try out luck though. .

btw. i haven't check out the site. can't wait to see preview of the series. ^^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
can i sing? i think i can. Lolz.. i sing for fun only though.. hahaa.. yup, its all about karaoke... :)

cecilia

Staff member
^hey, but karaoke can get you far too .. look at the korean singers. or the thai singer .. like ICE .lol .. wouldn't hurt to try, if i can open my mouth and sing a note, then i would try too .

candi

sarNie Juvenile
nope...i will break glass and will make people want to kill themselve. my bf wants to join a band though. he can sing very good.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i nominate ms.shoua lo!
hahahahahahaha
I can't sing for sh*t.
but I live in San Diego so I can help spread the word.
:D
a voice like Mariah Carey's,
goodness, i really hope you do find a voice like Mariah Carey's
that will be so hard to search for.
lolz.
i can't sing.
but i like to.
did you see my clips on youtube?
ahahaha...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
of course!
:lol: a fan of yours!
u should try auditioning
you got that sweet voice that SEG wants
nkaujhmoob08 subscribed to my videos
lolz
i went back to school.. so i haven't done any new clips.
i'm trying to get some music from chue vang so i can sing some of maiv's other songs.
i've tried to sing songs from other artists too.. but i've had no success yet.
ehehe
but thanks for letting me make your ears suffer. =D

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
at least you can sing something. i cant sing at all. your voice doesnt crack.
i should record a clip me singing and show it to you. you would feel so much better after listening to me sing.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
at least you can sing something. i cant sing at all. your voice doesnt crack.
i should record a clip me singing and show it to you. you would feel so much better after listening to me sing.
it depends what song i'm singing... but my voice cracks too.
don't worry, you're not alone in the "i can't sing" club. lolz.
i've always been there. ahahaha
practice makes perfect.
i'd like to see a clip of you too.
let me know if you post one up. =D

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
wow.......i'm a fan of you......................you should have an album out..........your voice sound cute and sweet.................better than some female singer..............i love it.............keep it up.....................

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow.......i'm a fan of you......................you should have an album out..........your voice sound cute and sweet.................better than some female singer..............i love it.............keep it up.....................
sometimes i go back to listen to my singing and i feel so stupid. ahahah