hmong gossip! :D

stephanie

sarNie Adult
so is it just me or does words spread hella fast??? eg: my barely 15 yr old cousin is 5 months prego and every one at her school already knows, she just told her mom and brothers on sunday! hmong ppl up here already knows too. haha! i just find it funny how words spread so quickly!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
15yr old prego already? whos the baby daddy? other guy or hmong guy? if hmong guy, then get married. if other guy, then child support.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
aiya.. why are you so hard headed.. no offense - but word spreads really easily - and you as one too, just made the gossip even more widespread than it already is by putting it online....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
so is it just me or does words spread hella fast??? eg: my barely 15 yr old cousin is 5 months prego and every one at her school already knows, she just told her mom and brothers on sunday! hmong ppl in utah already knows too. haha! i just find it funny how words spread so quickly!
hehee.. hmong gossip is faster than light.. lols..

well i dont blame rumors for spreading hella fast, cuz people who you think u can trust.. such as family & friends. theyre the ones who spreads it.
no one knows ur lil secert, if u keep it 2 yourself & inside ur family only.

well anyways!! wow barely 15.. haha good luck to her.

i hope her baby daddy is an adult and can support her & the baby. :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this is how hmong gossip spreads...
you tell one person.. they tell someone else
someone.. somewhere misunderstands it..
or exaggerates it.. lol.
then wah-lah... the story is all wrong..
and everyone has their own story..
nothing new to me.. lol.
just like us people in here..
we sometimes talk about the same thing..
but there are LOTS of different stories.. ehehehe

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
so is it just me or does words spread hella fast??? eg: my barely 15 yr old cousin is 5 months prego and every one at her school already knows, she just told her mom and brothers on sunday! hmong ppl in utah already knows too. haha! i just find it funny how words spread so quickly!
now it'll be even faster cause its on the net...
well, no one will know the name but, you get it...

lilalee

sarNie Egg
Oh gosh. This is some serious issues. No wonder people are talking about it then.
She's so young! Lets just hope the daddy takes responsibility and as we all know
it. Her life is ruin. How sad it is for people who don't think twice before doing something
they will regret.

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
geez...these people have no life just like to gossip about other people issue...well Good luck for her then...hope everything go well...

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
this is how hmong gossip spreads...
you tell one person.. they tell someone else
someone.. somewhere misunderstands it..
or exaggerates it.. lol.
then wah-lah... the story is all wrong..
and everyone has their own story..
nothing new to me.. lol.
just like us people in here..
we sometimes talk about the same thing..
but there are LOTS of different stories.. ehehehe
haha that's why we should always consider both sides of each story.
And the real person, with the actual Problem. other-wise...
Rumors will always be Rumors ( fake ) -_-

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
haha that's why we should always consider both sides of each story.
And the real person, with the actual Problem. other-wise...
Rumors will always be Rumors ( fake ) -_-
i don't know about the other users in here..
but i don't actually believe anything that we discuss in here..
lol.
i'm just here to kill time and of course....
gossip. =D

kulyia

RUK
wow, condomes plz..lol..ithink i spelled it wrong.good luck to her too then,

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
who really care if she 15 if she willing to let him do her then she should know that her life will be over because she way too young to have a kid of her own so hope the baby father is in his 30s so he can support her because i hate too see thing like this happen to us Hmong people why does Hmong girl like to have baby at such a young age :wacko:

pyang

sarNie Egg
hmong gossip spread faster then wild fire. it gets around and gets edited so much that when it comes back, your just like WTF?

i have a 15 year old sister in law. they got married because she was pregnant.