Hmong hunter was shot, stabbed

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone saw this news about a white hunter shot and stabbed a hmong hunter in Wisconsin. I just saw this news a coups of days ago. And I read in th news peper this case might be a Hate crimet. Its was sad to hear that a white hunter kill a hmong hunter. This is just like the Vang case 1 or 2 years ago.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yea i heard about it a couple of days ago too...i heard he is a hmong refugee and his funeral is today through monday in Legacy funeral home...

NKAUJHMOOB

sarNie Egg
Yeap...I heard about this story, I mean it's sad. What in the world is this I believed this is a "HATE CRIME" and "RETALIATE" from 2 years ago. I mean why?? I just feel sorry for his family. I hope they will get straight and punish this guy for what he did. I heard he used some sticks and broke off that hmong guys tooth and stabbed him with a knife too. What a monster!! I think this is toooo much to handle.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yea.. i read one in "World news" magazine..

it is sad.. his name was cha vang or somethin'...

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, up in here in WI it is big news! It was all over the media. Very heartbreaking and sad to hear about something like this happening...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap...I heard about this story, I mean it's sad. What in the world is this I believed this is a "HATE CRIME" and "RETALIATE" from 2 years ago. I mean why?? I just feel sorry for his family. I hope they will get straight and punish this guy for what he did. I heard he used some sticks and broke off that hmong guys tooth and stabbed him with a knife too. What a monster!! I think this is toooo much to handle.
I agreed with what you just said, and yeap it is sad to hear such news. anyone has a news article to post. I wanna read more of this story.

_Pleasure

sarNie Egg
yea i may not be hmong or so but thats just not right..cause i got alot of friends here/wisconsin that are hmong and i feel bad about hearing it..eventhough im kinda late to respond to this but hope the fam is doing good..xD

calla

sarNie Adult
i heard about this weeks ago....well, my aunt who just came from Thailand knows that guy.
its sad to hear all that bad thing that those white dude did to him. they'll be lock in jail for the rest of their lives.