Hmong July 4

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...I'm so jealous...I can't come up to meet you girls...I really wanna meet you girls too, but stupid me signed up for summer school...so it's a no no for me again this year...besides I couldn't get work off too...my almost to be bf is coming up with his sisters... :(

How hot does it get???

slee00

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Aw...I'm so jealous...I can't come up to meet you girls...I really wanna meet you girls too, but stupid me signed up for summer school...so it's a no no for me again this year...besides I couldn't get work off too...my almost to be bf is coming up with his sisters... :(

How hot does it get???
[post="137785"][/post]​

::)) my almost to be boyfriend eh! Your funny!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Mee_123 said:
ok so two person so far plus me makes it three...
Paradise Band Booth? sound ok(if they have one)
man, I was telling my mom about this and she was freaking out, she was like, man, you know you gonna get lost and blah blah...
so let's hope I can prove her wrong this time alright =)
[post="137765"][/post]​
whose the other person? ok wat if Paradise don't have a booth?? :unsure: where are you from Mee? and how old are u? :)

ceda_lee said:

How hot does it get???
[post="137785"][/post]​
well it does get hot some years where you can finish more than 5 bottles of water in 1 day...but this morning i was watching the news they say it gonna be around the 80's...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
80? Sounds like ya'll are gonna have fun then...80's not too bad...

Mee_123...you're such a dork...I'm sure you won't get lost...

slee00...yeah, my almost to be bf...haha...I'm getting a little insecure cause things are good right now...his family talked him into going at the last minute...so he purchase his flight ticket 5 hours before departure...called me while he was packing so I didn't get a chance to see him...I know his cousins are definitely going to show him a good time up there...:( oh well...I hope he gets burn...and come back to Cali all orangy and ugly...haha

anjos

hey grils..... I wont be there till sunday..... sooo ya have fun...... do ya know for sure that Paradise going to have a booth?????

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
BAD NEWS GALS

well, I'm surely gonna be there but don't know if I can get away from the pack to meet y'all gals...I'll try though, cause I would love to meet and plus I was the one who started this...

Anyways, yajvaj, I am 15 years old turning 16 in almost 2-3 weeks. And I am from Appleton, WIS.

I'll try to be there...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey girls...so im going on saturday too but i dont know what time yet...so hopefully i'll be there around noon-ish. so....how are we going to tell each other apart again? And....so.....paradise booth it is then?? If they dont have one then....how about destiny? are they still together?

Hey....to all those other gals/guys...feel free to join us or at least those that do meet up together.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
awww........ you guys are sweet. I wanted to meet up with you guys too but i don't know if i'll be able to go now. i like the idea of meeting together but it sounds a little weird too. haahahaha... i guess i'm just the weird kind too. well if we all don't see each other this year we can always try the GB tourny or next year's july 4th.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
oh yah! im older than u Mee!! hehe...anyways well hm...should we still try even if ur not sure u can be there to meet us? well im not sure if Paradise is having a booth but let's pray they do!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
well....i guess we'll just have to go and see what happens, eh? cause at this point....its kinda complicated .... not even sure whos meeting and all. but i'll still attempt to go and see what happens...hope you guys do too.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
ok i'm going for sure...
just try and meet at Paradise Booth at noon or somethoing ok...
green short and white tank is me alright guys.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Mee_123 said:
ok i'm going for sure...
just try and meet at Paradise Booth at noon or somethoing ok...
green short and white tank is me alright guys.
[post="138142"][/post]​
ok i'll remember that! still not sure wat i'll be wearing but remember my face!! hehe..in the section "Your Picture" hope to see u gals there!! :D

sulad

sarNie Adult
So how was it everybody....did you guys have fun??

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
LaLa Tsab said:
So how was it everybody....did you guys have fun??
[post="138516"][/post]​
we didn't see eachother!! Paradise didn't have a booth...but i saw the soccer teams!!and i got this NASTY tan!!!!! ahhhh...i look awful now!!! :angry:

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Oh PLEASE tell me how it was- before I make my lastminute decision to drive 6 hours from Madison to stp... grrhhh..

neena

sarNie Adult
i was planning to go on the first day but i decided not to go...i'm not into that stuff much so my last decision was not to go. crowded places with lost of noise and ppl just isn't for me i guess. I haven't gone there for two years now. the flea market is fine for me...besides its free admission! :lol:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
angelxmdawb said:
Oh PLEASE tell me how it was- before I make my lastminute decision to drive 6 hours from Madison to stp... grrhhh..
[post="138547"][/post]​
it's like every year...but they kinda changes how the stores are facing...instead of the stores facing the street it faces the pool and the fields...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think they're more organized this year... faster ticket service at the door... more buses... stores are a bit more organized... i think it's better this year... but... it was sooo freaking hot!!! i got all sweaty from just standing... so i laid down the whole day on our mat watching the soccer games... and when the sun went down, i went shopping...

SO DISAPPOINTED!!! so many of the Thai,chinese,etc movies, CDs are copies and not originals... and especially the dubbed hmong movies... what's up with the "high"girly voice... women's voice are all not like that... geesh... can't they have normal voices like in the old days with World Video Promotion and Txhais Lus.... THOSE WERE TEH BEST!!!