Hmong July 4

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Kelly said:
it's over already aha....damn it went by fast this summer n too bad I couldn't go aha!
[post="138947"][/post]​

lol- I know it went by fast.. yesterday was just new year's day.. lolz.. .j/k..
I decided not to go- since I'm BROKE... :sweat:

maybe I'll go back next year where some things might be more original.. lolz

anjos

well.... it just like very other years...... it was ok...... I just went on sunday only..... didnt feel like going two days in a row...... how's ya.... weekend? what ya do???? for those who didnt go to mn for 4 of July.... B) as for me.... my weekend was ok..... I got to spent some time w/my family but other than that thing much.....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
o gosh...this year has got to be the worst yet! on saturday, my stepmom wanted us to buy them some sausages and bring it to the tourney...so we did and when we got there...it was hard communicating and all because we had no idea where they were and we couldn't just stop our car at the front gate so we ended up waiting outside for a while and then we finally said "f*** it" and went inside ourselves. We had to climb up the steep hill looking for their food booth while carrying these heavy sausages. THAT was a pain!

And then on sunday, when we were about to leave...a cousin grandma asked if we could take her home too since we live in the same town and we said sure. But as we were leaving, she said she had to go get her baggage at someone's booth. But the thing was...since she was old too, she couldnt remember well where the place was. Poor grandma. And so we ended up going aroiund in circles for a while and my sister soon got all crabby. I felt sorry for all of us and especially the grandma cause she was sooo cute. She couldnt remember where the place was but she was determined to find it and she was soo calm. But yea...we finally did and went home from there.

And to top it off....the heat was KILLING me!

O yea...and neither paradise nor destiny was there....so the sarnies didnt get to meet up. :( Maybe another time...

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I was there for two days. Nothing interesting, just the same like every year. But comparing the people, this year is definitely less people.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
I cant go to the new year...
but maybe 4th of july next year, definitely.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I WENT THERE TOO!!! AND IT WAS THE BEST JULY 4 OF MY LIFE!!! as of now...GUESS WHO I MET!!! well first I saw some of my favorite singers from Thailand or Loas one of those pleaces...anyways...but the one dude who made my day was Lao Moua!!! I was so freaking EXCITED WHEN I SAW HIM!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!!!! I felt like in movies where the girl is all like "I don't like him" but when she sees the guy she's all happya dn jumpy and jealous when he's with other girls casue she really does like him...anyways...I was like he's too gay I don't like him BUT I REALLY DO!!! but he's got to cut his dancing...anyways...I saw him right before I was gonna go hom the first day so that night I planned out what I was gonna say to him the next day and I gathered hi cd and mv for him to sign...no one believed me it was him casue I just got a glimsp of him but I knew it was him cause I'm in love with him...so the next day I waited all day for my parents to let me go see him but I was so disapointed cause when I finally met him I didn't know what to say...I didnt' talk to him...I couldn't bring myself to say even a little "hi"...so I told this other guy at the booth to tell him to sign the cd and mv...I was holding on to the camera and was hoping for a picture or two but I jsut couldn't bring myself to ask him!!! so all I got was his signiture...and I"m still regreting not getting that once in a lifetime picture...I'll never have that chance again but oh well...he signed both my mv and cd with a heart...and I'm still not over my dad gettign to hold his hand while I didn't...
did anyone else see him...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
beamsgirl said:
I WENT THERE TOO!!! AND IT WAS THE BEST JULY 4 OF MY LIFE!!! as of now...GUESS WHO I MET!!! well first I saw some of my favorite singers from Thailand or Loas one of those pleaces...anyways...but the one dude who made my day was Lao Moua!!! I was so freaking EXCITED WHEN I SAW HIM!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!!!! I felt like in movies where the girl is all like "I don't like him" but when she sees the guy she's all happya dn jumpy and jealous when he's with other girls casue she really does like him...anyways...I was like he's too gay I don't like him BUT I REALLY DO!!! but he's got to cut his dancing...anyways...I saw him right before I was gonna go hom the first day so that night I planned out what I was gonna say to him the next day and I gathered hi cd and mv for him to sign...no one believed me it was him casue I just got a glimsp of him but I knew it was him cause I'm in love with him...so the next day I waited all day for my parents to let me go see him but I was so disapointed cause when I finally met him I didn't know what to say...I didnt' talk to him...I couldn't bring myself to say even a little "hi"...so I told this other guy at the booth to tell him to sign the cd and mv...I was holding on to the camera and was hoping for a picture or two but I jsut couldn't bring myself to ask him!!! so all I got was his signiture...and I"m still regreting not getting that once in a lifetime picture...I'll never have that chance again but oh well...he signed both my mv and cd with a heart...and I'm still not over my dad gettign to hold his hand while I didn't...
did anyone else see him...
[post="140816"][/post]​
awwwwww...u could've went up to him but i know how u feel! ok go up who cares, oh shoot to scared!! hehe...that's how i am but i usually ened up going!! hehe...u'll see him again!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
aww thanks...but I feel better now cause I know now he lives in wisconsin so i have a chance of seeing him this new year and maybe if I go to wisconsin (to purposely visit him)