HMONG KINSHIP HELP

I remember wen I was a little girl growing up in a small town where elders were well respected, we were forced to learn about the Hmong culture and kinship. I last time I ever remembered Hmong class being enforced on us and was taken as a serious consideration was wen I was in 7th grade... I am now 25 years old... tat was hecka long time ago... anywaise... I dont live with my parents or any one that share the same kinship as me, sometimes I wonder how do I call elders, aunts, uncles that are related/not related through marriage, through people and through family... Sometimes I just don't even know where to start. Sometimes I wish I could just go up and say a simple "HI" but I can't...
For example how do I call my friend's grandpa? UnRELATED... and if related...
How do I call my own cousin who is married to my friend's side of the family? Do I still call her by her name, or do I have to call her by another name followed by her husband's name... EX: her name is Doua, and her hubby is Lao Pao. Do I still call her Doua, or so I call her Niam Dab Laug Lao Pao???

Please help... I do have my friend's mom, but I am starting to feel so stoopid not knowing these anymore... I used to know these so well when I was younger and now I can't even remember the distance one... I know family and etc only... PLEASE help me... I really appreciated it...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
when it comes to greeting people. if you dont really know them or if theyre not related to you. just say a simple "nyob zoo os" or "tuaj lob" u dont have to call them by name. also, you can always ask them how u should call them. theyd tell u.

as for ur cousin, just call her by name..lol she's your cousin.