Hmong Media Present: Txhob Tos Lwm Tiam

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Hmong Media, producer of "Heev Neeg Muaj Heev Neeg Tsim" & "Kev Hlub Muaj Nqis Tshaj Txhua Yam" have a new movie out which call "Txhob Tos Lwm Tiam.

I really like Hmong Media movies and they have improve ever since their "Heev Neeg Muaj Heev Neeg Tsim." I hope this one is good like "Heev Neeg Muaj Heev Neeg Tsim"

Here is the trailer: Txhob Tos Lwm Tiam Trailer

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...i saw this trailer n i was totally going to buy it cause i like the n'ek in the movie...she's very cute..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Umm...still too pervertish for me! And seems to just be another niam hlob niam yau movie... getting to bored with these...

neena

sarNie Adult
SURPRISINGLY!! I LIKE THIS MOVIE!! I THINK I'VE WATCHED IT LIKE...TEN TIMES ALREADY. HAHAHA. i think i like this movie because i really like the chemistry between meej and main lady. they make a very convincing couple!! the story goes...the main gal is married but her hubby died, no idea why? haha. then her old boyfren comes back and wants to marry her. meej marrys her but his mom thinks it weird for him to marry a girl whose had a past. he doesn't give her up and ignores his mom until his mom starts to turn against her and pretend to show meej that she's a bad daughter-in-law so he'd marry his cousin. he falls for it and marries again...blah blah...main gal gets kicked out because of second wife...second wife becomes mean and leave too...meej goes back to main gal and his daughter. woo...i'm running out of breath. hahaha :lol: there are also side stories...one with a young guy marries an older woman and later he learns to love her. the other, two wifes who hate one another and the hubby who carries his leg...hahahahaha

its a typical hmong movie really and i'm not familiar with the two leads at all but i really hope they continue to star alongside because i think they look very good together! hint hint for any hmong directors out there.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
when i saw the teasers for this movie i really wanted to buy it.then my cousins bought it and i watched it and it was so very disappointing.i dont really like the n'eak..i like the n'rai though..really pretty.and shes green!.lol..but anyways.ifelt that the rushed the ending.and the song they sang sucked.lol.and when her husband died i didnt like how thye wrote wat he was thinking cuz how would they have know.he cnat speak!.so it was stupid.i was laughing.lol..but yeah overall i didnt like this movie.i like the name though..haha..but it didnt actually really go with the movie..

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
when i saw the teasers for this movie i really wanted to buy it.then my cousins bought it and i watched it and it was so very disappointing.i dont really like the n'eak..i like the n'rai though..really pretty.and shes green!.lol..but anyways.ifelt that the rushed the ending.and the song they sang sucked.lol.and when her husband died i didnt like how thye wrote wat he was thinking cuz how would they have know.he cnat speak!.so it was stupid.i was laughing.lol..but yeah overall i didnt like this movie.i like the name though..haha..but it didnt actually really go with the movie..

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I liked the trailer but I didn't see anyone selling it at J4 so I was like "whatever..." Meej Thoj and the main girl make a cute couple :D And I have to say, I love Paj Thoj "Maiv Puv". And the niam hlob/niam yau of the older guy...I met the niam hlob (Cua Yaj?) last year and she's SOOOO thin in real life but dang, she's got a tough @$$ mouth! Hehe.